famous//Jaden Walton <3

Von cupidslovezz

your 15 turning 16 ima few months your adoptive mom is Kendall Jenner and you met this boy because he was fam... Mehr

intro!!
family get together!!
no way.
VACATION!!!!!!
date night <3
happy birthday
happy birthday pt 2
Taylors Birthday!!
school.......
SLEEPOVER
its for the best...
Jaylor!!
MY NEW BOOK
authors note!!!

great news!!

2.8K 26 16
Von cupidslovezz

So we're about to go to dinner on our last day here. I changed into this

and walked to Jaden.

"hey j how do I look?" I ask doing a twirl. "you look hot ma" he says and kisses me. I have some meaning butterflies in my stomach rn. "c'mon guys!" Jessica says walking in our beach house. Everyone knows we're dating it just kinda slipped out from under our mouths. On the way to the place which is an hour away. The seating arrangements were Jessica and ask Dj in the front obviously. Jayla, Daelo, and Javon in the middle row. And then me and Jaden in the back.

"hey Jaden we're like 2,000 miles away from eachother, are we doing long distance" I ask holding his hand and laying in his shoulder. "as long as I'm with you I don't care how big the distance is" he says and rest his head on mine.

"we're here!" Jessica says getting out the car. When we get out I see my mom. I walk to her and hug her. "hi mom" I say hugging her. "hey plum" she says and then I let go of our hug. When we walk in and sit down I'm sitting next to my mom and jaden and in front of my is javon who is staring at my mom jealous because she's talking to jayla. I pull out my phone and text javon.

I also tested mine and the Walton's group chat

I giggled and started talking to Daelo and ignoring Jaden to make him even more jealous. "Taylor" he whispers playing with his fork. "ma?" he whispers again. "babe" he whispers a lil louder. "my love?" He whispers even more louder. "mi amor?" He whispers into my ear. fuck. Shit. "yes J?" I whisper back at him. Daelo ditched me and started talking to his brother javon. Who wasn't paying one bit to him because he was sending heart eyes to my mom.

"ok guys we have an announcement" Jessica says getting our attention. "As you know Taylor and Kendall lives in La" She says pointing at me and my mom. "2000 miles away and 36hrs" Jaden whispers under his breath. "so we have an idea for me and Taylor to move to Buford!" Kendall says smiling. I got really happy and excited and I hugged my mom super tight. Javon was more excited then me because a famous jenner is moving near his house.

My mom showed me a photo of the house we're moving into and I love it!

the house:

So after like 1 month of moving we made it. My mom wouldn't be there a lot of our time in Georgia but it's ok.

~1 month later~

The twins birthday is in 2 weeks. I got Javon some shoes and a poster of the Kardashians and Jenners signed by them for him. I also got him and photo of lola and Elsa. And a video of Jenna Ortega telling him happy birthday. Man he's going to go ape shit.

I got Jaden. 3 new Jordans that he been wanting. Some baseball stuff. And a Jersey signed by his fav baseball team. I also got him a photo album of me and him. Since we've been dating for about 2 months now.m, we've taking a lot of photos. But la will always have a place in my heart. <3

~2 weeks later the twins birthday~

I walked to the Walton's and greeted Jess and Dj. I ran upstairs and walked in Javons room and started screaming. "WAKE UP BIRTHDAY BOY!" I scream at him. Only him and Jaden were asleep so. "FUCK OFF TAYLOR!" He yells back at me laughing. I grab and pillow and start hitting him with it and I got an idea. "my mom is here" I say to him telling the truth. He got up and pushed me out and I heard the shower started running. "She's leaving in 2 hours for la" I yell in the door. Time to make my way to Jaden.

I walk in his room and he's sound asleep. I take of photo of him on my phone because he looked so cute and innocent. I gently shake him and say "Wake up" or "J wake up it's Taylor". He didn't answer to in the deepest voice I can do I yelled, "WAKE UP!" He jumped up and I laughed my ass off. "WHAT THE FUCK TAYLOR!" He yells in his pillow. "it's your birthday baby!" I say and kiss him for 5 seconds then walk out. "you better be out in 20" I demand and walk out his room shutting the door behind me.

I walk downstairs and see my mom telling Javon happy birthday. My mom and I have a special surprise for them and the whole family. Well Jaden came down and my mom told him happy birthday then she left for the surprise.
_________
A/n: ok so here is your room and stuff

your room

your bathroom

your closet

your makeup

your shoe room
(pretend there is more shoes like heels sandals and boots etc)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.8K 56 20
Love at first sight!!! JADEN AND Y/n
87.1K 676 26
"he's way happier now, I hope you know that. You are very important to him." โ€ผ๏ธ This book will not contain smut! Jaden is 16! Most of us are the same...
1M 8.5K 123
The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub Walton ๐Ÿคโšพ Started: 8/8/2022 Ended: 31/1...
111K 942 42
๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.. โ™ฅ๏ธŽ - ! ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ !