Taylors Birthday!!

~1 month later~

I woke up and today was my birthday. I got text from Javon jayla Javon my fam the Walton fam my friends whatever. I walked downstairs and saw my whole family AWESOME!!

what you were wearing:

(with white crocs)

"happy birthday!" They all screamed. "omg thank you guys!" I say hugging them all. "well here's your present" my mom says handing me a box. I opened it and saw of photo of my and the fam I was happy for that. "Awww thanks!" I say picking the photo up but seeing a pair of car keys. "did someone leave their ke- WAITTT NO YALL DIDN'T!'l I say innocently at first the VERY excited. I got up and walked outside to see everyone recording me. I walked outside and saw a brand new Audi R8 (I 🫶🏻🫶🏻 that car😍😍)
I ran to it and started hugging and kissing it then I got in it and I felt amazed. "holy shit" I say looking around. "well your mom wanted to be extra and got you this which is costumed made to be designed with a back seat row" my aunt Kim said. I was so happy I started crying. "thank you so much" I tell my mom hugging her as tight as I can.

My fam had to go home. So I decided to visit the Walton's in my new car. I drove there and pulled in to see Jessica and Dj walking outside confused about who's pulling up into their drive way. I got out and a waved. "Hi fam!" I say waving rapidly at them. Jessica and Dj were surprised and they came running and hugged me then started looking at my car. I walked into Javons room which had all the Walton's except daelo in there.

"sup my homies" I say walking over to Jaden and sitting next to him. "hey Taylor happy birthday" jayla says walking to me and hugging me. "Happy Birthday Ma" Jaden says giving me a kiss then pulling back. Javon hugs me and hit me with pillows. "HOW DOES IT FEEL!" He yells laughing between every word.

"not tryna brag but I got a new car!" I say holding the keys to it. Jayla jumped up and ran outside. So did javon and Jaden. I got up and took my time and made it outside. "is she pretty?" I ask giggling noticing Jaden staring at it in shock. He nodded rapidly.

"who wanna ride?" I ask getting in. Jayla got in the front bc she called shot gun. Javon and Jaden got in the back. "soooooo I need a destination" I say looking at all of them turning my car on. "ummm idk" jayla says. I check my phone and I forgot I had softball tryouts today. "OH SHIT MY SOFTBALL TRYOUTS ARE IN LIE 1 HOUR" I say cutting my phone off and booking it to my house. I got my gear and everything ready this put it in the trunk and drove to the fields being the last one there.

I gave my keys to jayla in case they wanted to get food or something. After like 2 hours tryouts were over and they said that they know who they want on the team. My name was the first one on their they said I could play shortstop. Our first practice wasn't until I think a month after school starts and FUCK school starts in a week.

We went to McDonald's and then I went home chilled and then we had this massive party for me with everyone I know it was really fun then me Jaden Javon jayla Kylee and this girl Kylee asked me to invite Bianca. Turn out she was an old fired of Val's and oh I'd didn't tell y'all me and Val aren't friends and Javon doesn't live Val anymore he likes some Kasi girl at school but over all best birthday ever!!

your car:

(you can change the color if you want btw!! Also pretend it has a back seat!!)