I Think You Have the Wrong Nu...

By b3lovassimp

You get a random text one night laying in bed. It's someone asking to go on another date with you. As fun as... More

The first message
Emily?
The Job
The Setup
The Reveal
The hangout
A magical suprise
A night to remember
After we met
Preparations
Let's get to work
The Fountain
Family Dinner
The goodbye?
Plane Ride
Y/N's place
A Special Dinner
The Sleepover
The Morning After
Afternoon on the Town
Telling the Family
A walk with Dad
Calling back Home
Dress Up
Carbone
Soft Launch
Are You Tired of Me Yet?
Whats for Dinner?
Dinner at Hailee's
BBQ Clean up
The Fitting
Two girls in Target
Pizza and Legos
Packing for Home
Spa day(Hailee/Cheri)
Meeting her Parents
Zander's Night
It's nice to be home
Meet the Circus
Morning of the Met
Walking the Carpet
See you soon
Time apart
So Good
Downtime
Monterey to Malibu
We're home
Settling in
Whatcha Doin'?
Baby All I Wanna Do is
Oxnard
Oxnard V2
The Big Apple
Mountain View
All Nighter
First Family Holiday
Fireworks
Release Day
Streaming Parties
Don't Tell y/n
Dj Haileefrfr
Back to work
The Gucci Suit
Spooky Month
The Spooky Date
Spooky Baskets
The Couples Costume
Halloween
It's Happening
The Announcement
Home Alone
Deck the Halls
Coast Worldwide
Hot Coco
Turkey Dinner
Planning Christmas
The Anniversary
Fun in Bed
The Holidate
When you Wish Upon a Star
The First Date
Emerald Ring
26
The Night Before Christmas
A White Christmas
The First Christmas
Christmas Day FRFR
New Years Day
The Next Chapter
Chaos Coordinators
We're getting married
Say Yes to the Dress
Wedding Bands
Valentines
Venue Plans
Final Fittings
Rehearsals
Kiss the Girl
The Reception
The Married Life
Coming Home
You're Insane
The Honeymoon
Santa Maria
Big Sur(prise)
ERA'S BABY
Their Future
Maybe we can do this
Big Feelings
Surprise!
It's a...
Night Changes

Spa day(Pete/YN)

976 21 3
By b3lovassimp

The following chapter is from y/ns perspective when they go hang out with Pete while Hailee and Cheri go for their spa day.

So...Hailee and Cheri left and I managed to finish cleaning the kitchen what could I possibly do now? The dogs are gone, I did the bulk of the cleaning last night. Not to mention we're all packed up for a few days away. Maybe I'll watch some Disney+, oh maybe I need to change that pfp I can't tell if it's sweet or odd to have my GF as my account picture. Well, for now, it can stay let's see what I want to watch. Oh, I haven't seen the making of Black Widow yet let's watch that. But I'm also gonna see what Pete is doing.

10:30 am

Hey Dad what are you up to while the girls are off at the spa?

AHH not much kiddo I was thinking about getting a workout in. What are you up to?

Just watching some tv I ran out of things to clean in the house. Cheri suggested we could keep each other company.

You want to come over and we can work out together? I promise I won't work you as hard as Hailee.

Sure if you can get me some arm muscles going so I can break out of Hailee's squeeze hugs we'vw got a deal.

We can definetly focus on that today but its going to take more than a day to get those kinds of muscles.

Ok well you set up a plan for me and I'll keep working on it.

ok I'll get to work on that plan and you work on getting here. Safely please!

ok I'll head that way.

Y/n pauses the episode of Assembled hops into the car and speeds off to Pete and Cheri's place.

*knocks on door*

*opens door* Hey kiddo come on in! Are you ready to work out? Do you need to go and change I see that bag of clothes on you?

Oh I'm actually ready to work out I just brought extra clothes hoping I'd be able to wash up here instead of leaving and coming back.

Well of course you can set your bag on the couch here since cheri is gone if she was here she'd make us put it away in a spare room.

*puts down duffelbag* So what kind of workout are we in for today?

Well you said you wanted bigger muscles or just enough to break out of Hailees grip right?

Yeah more or less that what I asked for haha

ok well in that case it'll be a simple warm up and arm day, your essentially just going to mirror me but with weights you feel comfortable with.

Okay that sounds great. Should we get to it?

Straight into the work *pats y/n's back* I swear kid you just keep getting better and better.

Well you said you needed a workout and I was just sitting around at home. And truth be told I just wanted to talk to someone and see if I was doing the right things for Hailee.

Well what do you mean? Here we can workout later sit down it looks like this is weighing heavy on your mind kid.*both sit in livingroom on the couch*

So Hailee is rightfully stressed to meet my family, and I mean she is super stressed.

like, tear 95% of the closet and bathroom apart stressed?

Yeah.

Cheri had mentioned that she was feeling stressed but she also said that it was mentioned you made her feel a heck of a lot better before you came over here to drop off the dogs.

Its true I did I saw how stressed she was and how she was planning every aspect of her outfit. Right down to the socks and their patterns, or if it was an ankle sock or a no show half sock. It was bad or as bad as I've ever seen her get.

Well what did you do.

I just came up behind her and hugged her, I just didn't let go and I told her that my parents love her. They love her so much they want us to stay in the spare room or my room there at the house. And I most certainly wouldn't be taking her home if I even for a second had a feeling they wouldn't like her. And well then I got sent over here to drop the dogs off so there was one less thing for her to stress about today.

Yeah for someone who is a big actor and has sung to whole arenas on tours its kinda odd to think she gets stressed over meeting two people.

Yeah but all those people on tour or watching a movie are only going to see her on screen maybe at one or two shows or a premiere. Other than that she probably wont ever see those people again. Granted yes there is a small handful that will try to see her as regularly as they can.

You are really observant and insightful, but yes I think that's why Hailee is freaking out so much. Not only is it your parents, but she has fallen so deeply in love with you she sees a future with you. So this not going right in her eyes is going to mess everything up because from what she has explained you are also very close to your family.

Yeah and I get that, but I consider her my family now I mean call it crazy since we've only been together for almost 3 months but its just how I see her.

Honestly I think she knows that and feels that for you too. I don't think she has really seen with anyone else. Some of the other individual's shes dated they've either had careers or wanted to start careers and they came before her sometimes. But I mean you have a career but have put her ahead of it all or found a way to make it work while you are out here with her. I mean you pay attention to her so much you booked not only her but Cheri a spa day after cleaning the whole house and finishing packing for your guy's trip.

I may or may not have given cheri and extra couple hundred for a nice dinner or late lunch too.

*tear rolls down eye*

Oh come on stop it! Really your gonna make me cry too Dad *goes in for a hug*

Sorry pull myself together but seriously y/n I don't think I could tell you to do anything better or different you've already done what I would have suggested and gone far beyond what I would have expected. And with Hailee spending this afternoon with her Mom I think she'll be fine to meet your parents come tomorrow afternoon.

So now that we're both slightly sobbing should we workout?

Well we could do that or we could take the chevelle for a drive, maybe even have our own version of carpool karaoke?

Oh you are so gonna be busted for not getting that workout in, but hey Hailee is also an advocate for exercise being something as small as dancing and well we can do that in the car.

Oh with those 9 point harnesses I want to see you try to dance.

Come on now Pete I'm not normally a betting woman but that sounds like a challenge that I'm willing to take.

Ok and to make this fun if you can manage to dance or wiggle around in that harness then I'll buy you ice cream from Hailee's favorite little shop.

and if I lose?

We still get ice cream but you buy!

Alright Pete you've got yourself a deal.

Pete and y/n make their way from the couch to the front of the house and into the chevelle and on their way to the ice cream shop.

Ok kiddo you have 30 minutes to try and dance in that mess of a seatbelt.

I feel like you put me in here a little more tight than I needed to be but hey I'm game for a little more of an extra chalenge.

Oh you want a challenge I get to choose the music.

I feel like i should be scared but again I'm up for the added challenge.

*clicks play* Have fun kiddo and good luck.

*Kelly Clarkson's What doesn't kill you starts playing*

"You know the bed feels warmer sleeping here alone. You know I dream in color and do the things I want.You think you got the best of me think you had the last laugh. Bet you think that everything good is gone"

Woah Papa Steinfeld has some pipes on him.

Flattery isn't gonna win here kiddo.

"Think you left me broken down. Think that I'd come running back. Baby you don't know me, 'cause you're dead wrong . What doesn't kill you makes you stronger *flexes arms*. Stand a little taller *puffs chest*. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter *throws boxing punches*. Footsteps even lighter"

ok ok one song not bad I'm gonna need a little more out of you. I'm thinking one more song.

I killed that one I think I can do one more.

HAHA oh okay here you go. *opening notes play*

NO you're gonna make me dance to Hailee's song ok ok there was choreo to this how did it go

I'm not even gonna try to sing this I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy this.

ok ok so there was the arms out and back chest forward and side to side then the arms swinging in a circle and body to the side and a lot of arms up and just got to the beat of the music.

HAHAHAHA oh man the absolute panic yo went into was enough to secure yo that ice cream you can relax for the rest of the drive now and just vibe. *switches gears and accelerates* we should be there in about 20 minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 91 14
Y/n Y/l/n is a 4x Oscar winner who is living a lie. Formally known as Alexandra Kachinski, Y/n was a stalker and serial killer who faked her death to...
23.2K 746 10
After almost a year of ups and downs, life as y/n has come to know it has changed....drastically. Despite jumping headfirst into the new year togethe...
288K 6.9K 71
Hailee Steinfeld One Shots - - - Read Intro For Info <3
38.6K 775 18
In the quaint city of Thousand Oaks, California, Y/N is a well-known college-athlete with a desire to discover herself. Devoting her energy to academ...