FNIA: The Forgotten Soul

Mechanical-Sheikah

Jobless and in desperate need of work so he can pay the bills, Evan Afton has run out of room to be picky. So... Еще

0: Prologue
1: In need of a job
2: Welcome to Freya's
3: My first shift begins
4: New Priority, Survive
5: Awkward situations
6: New Problems
7: Seeing Red White and Pink
8: Trust
9: Light-Hearted Moments
10: Nightmares and Plans
11: Confrontations
12: Pizza time
13: Confirmation and Familiarisation
14: Auction day
15: Preparation Needed
16: New Arrivals
17: The Ballerina
18: Dead Man Walking
19: A Motherly Machine
20: Questions Unanswered
21: Confession
22: You Were Warned
23: Chaos
24: 5th Night At Freya's
25: Showering With Love~ (18+)
26: Pain
27: Old Friends
28: Putting Him Back Together
29: Explanations
30: Awaking Nightmare
31: Mother And Son
32: Reconnecting
33: Family Bond
34: Unexpected Outcome
35: Odd Situations
36: Childhood Home
37: Conventional thoughts
39: Repairs Needed
40: 2 Becomes 3
41: Unexpected Visitor
42: Showering with Passion~
43: Vengeful Spirit
44: Death
45: Recuperation
46: Time Together
47: Photographic Memories
48: A Fixed Yet Broken Mind
49: 0 days until the Party
50: Final Preparations
51: Party Time
52: Intruders
53: According to Plan
54: I'll Be Waiting
55: Epilogue

38: Pre-Shift Relaxation

4.9K 102 50
Mechanical-Sheikah

EVAN POV:

"Time to wake up Mari." I said in a semi hushed tone as I reached up to the back of her neck and flipped her power switch.

The last of the day employees had finally left giving me an opening to get Mari inside without being seen. And while it might be an hour until my shift starts, it was better than sitting in my car for an extra hour. Plus Mari was low on power so I didn't want to postpone her charging period any more than it already had been due to her coming with me today.

"Huh?" Mari said, sounding a bit confused as she powered on. That us till her eyes snapped open and she tried to throw herself out of her seat, causing her to slam her head into the roof. "Ow. Shit, what the hell."

"You good?" I asked as I prepared to climb out of the car.

"Yeah I'm good." She replied while rubbing the top of her head in pain. "One of the few things I don't like about this body, it can feel pain."

"Pain is just a reminder that you have limits." I said with a shrug as I opened my door and climbed out. "Plus a little pain isn't a bad thing."

"You sound like a masochist." Mari commented with a faint grin as she too climbed out of the car and began to walk with me over to the convention doors.

"What's a masochist?" I asked with slight confusion. I had heard the term used before but didn't know what it meant.

"Of course you don't know what it is." Mari muttered to herself silently, yet I was still able to hear her say it. "Ok so to put it bluntly. A masochist is a person who gets turned on sexually by their own pain or humiliation."

"Oh…" Was all I could say in reply at the time as I processed what she just said. Did I really just sound like someone who enjoyed that? "Well I can understand a little stimulated pain. But humiliation? That just sounds weird."

"The fact that you think pain could be sexually arousing is what is weird." Mari said almost laughing as we reached the convention doors.

"You and I both know that my pain tolerance is much higher than average." I said bluntly as I opened the convention door for Mari. "Due to that I don't see much difference between what is meant to hurt and what is stimulating."

"I know about the pain tolerance. It still amazes me even now that when you broke your arm when you were 6 that you didn't cry." She said, sounding both impressed and confused. "But why is it that you know that you can't often tell the difference between sexual stimulation and pain."

"Would you believe me if I told you it was due to that power line that landed on me when I crashed." I replied with a sheepish smile. "Let's just say that the pain felt from that was just the buzz I felt from kissing my girlfriend but cranked up to 11."

"... I don't even have a reply for that." Mari said with a dumbfounded expression on her face. "Anyway. I'm gonna go charge for a bit until it's time for your shift to start."

"Ok-." I began to say before my voice decided to fail me due to surprise. Just as I was about to say okay, Mari leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek before rushing off to the kids corner. I didn't know how to react to that. So I kinda just froze up.

"Saw that coming." A voice said to my right in the direction of the stage. Looking over I reacted in time to find Bonnie wrapping her arms around my chest.

"W-what?" I stuttered out in surprise towards what my girlfriend just said. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"You'll probably find out later." Bonnie replied with a cheeky giggle as she pulled me towards the stage. "Come on. I woke up as soon as you walked through the door, and that gives us some alone time before your shift starts and the others wake up."

"Isn't Willow still here?" I asked as she hopped up into the stage and nearly ripped my arm off as she pulled me up after her. "Ow."

"Sorry." Bonnie said sheepishly as she led me over to the curtain hiding the backstage entrance. "Also Willow had to leave a little earlier today for a check up at the doctors. Considering she will be busy tomorrow with the party, it was rescheduled for today."

"I'm gonna guess the check up had to do with the crash she got caught in last week." I said with a shrug.

"Yeah probably." Bonnie said as she grabbed the edge of the curtain and was about to pull it back before she froze. "Damn. That happened a week ago. It feels like it's been so much longer than that."

"Life can feel that way sometimes." I said bluntly with another shrug.

"I guess you're right." Bonnie said as she pulled away the curtain and walked though before letting it fall back into place behind her.

"What exactly are we doing going backstage?" I asked as I moved the curtain and walked though. As I entered the room I had to instantly shield my eyes as Bonnie began to strip off her corset teddy in clear view. "Woah! Warn me if you're gonna do that."

"Babe you've litterally had sex with me not even 5 meter away from where I'm standing." Bonnie said in a fond yet teasing tone as I heard her drop the corset on the ground. "Are you really still embarrassed about seeing me exposed?"

"As a matter of fact I am." I stated as I looked away from her and turned my attention over to something else. "It doesn't help that you seem to love ditching your clothes."

"I did start out only wearing panties." She replied with a giggle. "So you're not entirely wrong there. But the main reason I am doing this at the moment is because my hip joints started acting up today. So it's more like I'm temporarily taking off any unneeded pressure on the joint."

"Oh. Well I guess that makes sense, in some weird way." I said with a furrowed brow. "Also why did you have to take me back here if your hip is busted?"

"So I could do this." Bonnie replied as her tone turned seductive. I had a vague idea of what was about to happen. But it still surprised me when I felt her cold lips suddenly press up against my cheek while her arms wrapped around my chest from behind.

For a moment I thought she was just hugging me from behind due to how her arms wrapped around me. But that thought changed when she used her hold on me to all but toss me against the wall. And then trapped me in a very awkward position as she placed herself in front of me and slowly pushed her body against mine.

"B-Bonnie what are you doing?!" I asked with slight panic as to the position she trapped me in.

"Don't worry Evan~." Bonnie replied in a seductive and teasing voice as she leaned in towards my ear. While she did that she slowly began to slide her left leg upwards until her inner thigh was pressing against my thigh. "I'm not going to go too far without permission. I just may or may not be turned on at the moment~."

"What?" I asked, still nervous but also confused as to where this suddenly came from.

"Think about it~." She whispered I to my ear while she pressed her chest up against mine. Basically putting her whole body weight on top of mine by this point. Even if she was supporting herself with her arms that were placed on the wall on either side of my head. "It's just you and me at the moment. BB is busy in the kids corner. Ballora is up in the office. And everyone else is in sleep mode. We have all this time to ourselves. What else can you think of that would be fun to do as just us~."

"Cuddling?" I said with slight hesitation in my voice. I would be lying if I said that what Bonnie was not so discreetly suggesting wasn't appealing. But I also just didn't feel like now was the right time to be doing the deed.

"Hmm…" Bonnie hummed into my ear, temporarily losing her seductive tone. "You drive a hard bargain. I don't know what I want more. Would I rather my boyfriend bangs me like the Rabbit I am? or Cuddle with my boyfriend in private? Tough choice."

"Did you seriously make a Like Rabbit's joke about yourself?" I asked with a light chuckle. I didn't want to move too much however as Bonnie was still pressing her body up against mine.

"Yes I did." She said, sounding rather proud of herself as she leaned away from ears so we could look each other in the eyes. "And let me tell ya. If we ever had enough time I would definitely have you plough me until one of us taps out. Which would probably be a while considering we are both Animatronics."

"Sometimes I forget how quickly you girls can go from flirty to normal." I muttered under my breath. I wasn't too surprised when Bonnie giggled in reply.

"Ok I've made up my mind." Bonnie said as she removed her hands from the wall on either side of my head and instead placed them on my chest. "We are gonna Cuddle~."

"There's a but, isn't there?" I asked bluntly as my girlfriend gave me the bedroom eyes.

"You know me too well. To think we've only been together for a couple of days." Bonnie said with a giggle as she leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "But yes there is a but. If I recall correctly, Ballora said you've always been fond of a certain feature all us girls have."

"Please no." I said as it clicked as to what she was suggesting. "Can't we just have a normal cuddle?"

"Come on, you can't say you wouldn't enjoy it." Bonnie said in a teasing tone. "Besides. My other choice would have had a similar outcome~."

She didn't give me a chance to turn her down as she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and began to gently pull me towards the stairs in front of the stage curtain.

As timing would have it her hip gave out just before we reached the stairs. So Bonnie ended up tripping backwards, and due to her grip on my shirt I was pulled with her. I reacted quick enough to throw my arms forwards and catch us. But that also left us in a rather interesting position.

"Oh. Well this is interesting." Bonnie said with minor shock in her voice. Before a cheeky grin crawled onto her lips. "I was wondering how long it would be till you fell for me."

"Oh ha ha." I replied sarcastically as I rolled myself off her. Which just flipped our positions as she refused to let go and was flipped as well, landing her on top of me. "Please get off."

"No. I like this position~." She purred seductively as she let her hands glide across my chest and up to my shoulders. "You know what. I changed my mind. No cuddling. Just kisses."

With that said she leaned in and initiated a long and arguably heated kiss. I say arguably because while I did melt into the kiss and recuperate it, I did with more love and less lust as Bonnie's side.

She wasn't hesitating in the slightest in grinding her hips on mine and pressing her breasts against my chest. She was also audibly moaning into my mouth and fighting for dominance with her tongue.

I say fighting and not winning because I decided to be a little cheeky and fight back.

After maybe 5 or so minutes Bonnie began to calm down a bit. She lost most of the lust she placed in the kiss and instead replaced it with more love and passion. When that happened I began to melt into the kiss more. Even going as far as to let my hands slide down her back and rest on her hips.

Eventually we both separated the kiss. When we did we readjusted ourselves so that I was sitting against the bottom stair of the stage. Bonnie sat herself down on my lap and snuggled up against my chest, and I placed my chin on her shoulder while one of my arms wrapped around her in a half embrace.

"I don't think I have said this yet. But I'm glad you got this job." Bonnie said in a loving tone as she let out a content sigh. "Not only did you get to reunite with your mother and best friend again. But I also found the best boyfriend any woman could ask for."

"And if I hadn't I never would have gotten the best girlfriend ever." I said with a light chuckle as I placed a kiss on her cheek. "I mean. Who wouldn't want a girlfriend with a personality like yours and a damn fine body to go with it."

"Can't you ever just say that I look sexy?" Bonnie asked, teasingly as she poked me in the collarbone. "Or is just saying the word Sex to much for you."

"Alright, fine. You want me to say it, I'll say it." I said with a light grin as I watched her turn her head to look me in the eye. "You are one of the sexiest women I have ever laid my eyes on. Your skin is as smooth as silk. Your eyes shine like polished Rubies. Your hair is as soft as a baby bunny. And your face and body are more beautiful and Aphrodite herself."

"My god Evan." Bonnie said with a giggle as she leaned up and placed a kiss on my lips. "I joked about you not saying Sex. And you just went ahead and made calling me sexy sound romantic."

"I guess that's just one of my quirks." I said with a shrug and light grin as I wrapped my other arm around Bonnie's waist and lifted her up slightly to place a kiss on her lips.

"Am I interrupting something?" Someone's voice said from the doorway that led into the kids corner. Bonnie and I separated the kiss and turned our heads in that direction so fast that one of Bonnie's ears ended up slapping me in the face, which hurt considering it was made of metal. "I'll take that reaction as a yes."

"Mari?" Bonnie and I said at the same time. Marionette was poking her head through the doorway wasn't yet fully opened, with a visible blush on her cheeks most likely from what she walked in on.

"Sorry if I did interrupt." She said with a hint of nervousness in her voice. "I was just hoping to borrow Bonnie for a moment."

"Oh. Yeah, just give us a second." Bonnie said as she climbed off me before lending me a hand and lifting me to my feet. After she did that she quickly picked up her corset off the stool that she must have placed it on while I wasn't looking and put it on. "Ok we're coming."

"Actually I would prefer it if Evan wasn't with us." Mari said as she gave me a nervous look. "Let's just say it's some girl talk."

"Oh." Bonnie said as she seemed to deflate a little. She looked over to me with a slightly sad look in her eyes. "Mind if I do this real quick?"

"Go ahead." I replied with a light smile due to her willingness to drop what she was doing to help out a friend. as I did that I looked up to the clock on the wall. "I may as well go get ready for my shift anyway. Doesn't hurt to have things ready before I start."

"Ok." Bonnie said with a small smile as she leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek. "We'll see you in Parts and Service later."

"See you soon Evan." Mari said quickly as opens the door for Bonnie before closing it behind her.

After they closed the door I went and exited backstage through the door next to the stage. When I exited the room I noticed that Chica had just woken up. She was in the process of removing the charging cable from her back when I walked out. I waved a quick hello which she returned before I made my way over to the West hall.

I was in and out of the locker room in just under 5 minutes. So now wearing my work uniform, maintenance checklist in hand, I went over to my office to burn a little time before my shift actually started.

"Oh. Hey Ballora." I greeted in surprise as I entered the security office to find Ballora sitting in the desk chair, Her tutu missing and hair let loose from its bun. And in her hands was what looked to be some form of sketch book.

"Hello dear." Ballora greeted in return with a smile. "How was your day?"

"It was ok." I said with a shrug. "Unfortunately the house is trashed. It will probably be cheaper to just tear down the building instead of restoring it."

"That's a shame." Ballora said, sounding a little disappointed. "But it's just a house. I'm more worried about where you will be living now."

"I'll figure something out." I said bluntly in an attempt to dodge another conversation about where I'm staying. It's not like I don't appreciate their concern, but they have more important things to worry about than my living situation. "What's with the sketch book?"

"Oh this." Ballora perked up as she lifted the book that was in her hands. "I found it hidden in one of the draws in the file cabinets. It is filled with some… interesting art I guess you could say."

"Okay…" I replied as I mentally pieced together what that art could be. "Do I want to know what sort of art you are referring to?"

"It's nothing extremely inappropriate I can assure you." Ballora replied as she flipped open the book to a random page around the beginning and turned it towards me. "Just some of the other girls either wearing outfits that I don't think would be allowed here, or them in rather unique positions. But nothing to sexual from what I've found."

The sketch she was showing me was one of Foxy doing that weird pose trend from back in late 2021 to early 2022. Which consisted of her resting her chin on the back of her hands while her rear was poised up in clear view that was being held up by her legs which were spread eagle underneath her. All while she was wearing nothing but her panties. I think that position was called the Jacko pose? I can't be too sure though.

"Well… that's interesting." I said as a faint blush crept o to my cheeks from seeing a surprisingly realistic sketch of Foxy in such a compromised position.

"I guess you could say that yes." Ballora said with a nod before she turned the book away from me and began to flick through the pages. "Whoever owned this book didn't use it much though. It's not even half full. But I was thinking about maybe using the other pages and sketching some things of my own while I'm backstage during the day."

"That sounds like a good idea." I said with a nod of my own before looking up to the clock in the room. "I'm gonna go get some things ready in Parts and Service for when my shift actually starts."

"Ok dear." She replied as she waved. "See you once you're finished."

And with that said I made my way over to Parts and Service to start getting things ready.

Hey everyone, sorry for the wait. those of you who follow my account will know why.

But none of that is important. I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter. and I'll see you all next time.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.1K 152 6
A collection of Oneshot spinoffs from my FNIA book series. each chapter will focus on either One or Multiple characters and will be categorized as fo...
31.9K 691 23
~Revisited~ April 8th 2020 - August 8th 2021 - You're (Y/N) (L/N) a young adult who moved back into their old town. When you start working at Freddy...
Soft Blue Eyes Lunar

Фанфик

2.3K 97 20
Life is mysterious in many ways. Hell, you fell in love with a robot. But what life had in store for you was something you certainly weren't prepared...
122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...