Oval's What if Return to Grav...

De 0valeyes

Before going off to college 12 years old Debbie Pine with her mom Pacifica Pine I going to visit Gravity Fall... Mais

Forward
Book one prologue
June 2nd
June 3rd
June 6th
June 7th
June 8th
June 9th
June 10th
June 12th
June 19th
June 20th
Olson Cipher memoirs
Oval theory explain:The Gravity falls plush wave.
Book two
July 8th
July 9th
July 13th
July 16th
Oval theory Note:those that could be the result of that incident 20 years ago
Book three
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day: error error
Two days later
July 19th
Aug highlights
last entry of the summer.
Afterward
Oval's Gravity falls favorite

July 3rd

3 2 0
De 0valeyes

11:28 am

Gone into the woods to work on my telepathic powers with my mom's supervising because she doesn't trust Olsen Cipher can't blame her since a Cipher try to take over the town.

11:53 am

My telepathic Cipher Powers have one side effect nosebleed it's not very painful but Olson thinks my powers are growing faster than then the rate Cipher powers grow normally.

2:15 PM

In my great-great-uncle Ford slab he scanned my mind and found a big energy spike in my brain it's going to get bigger in a few years from now and if left unchecked my head's going to explode.

5:20 PM

Olson Cipher have come up with the solution to my condition he talks about my folks limes reluctant I'm taking the stuff I have no idea what I can do to me but once I drink it and if something goes wrong this may be my last entry.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.2K 401 24
Dipper Pines is now 21 years old, and has decided to move to gravity falls to pursue a career in research and science, just like his uncle Ford. Alth...
80.3K 3.1K 24
They said that weirdmagadeon was the end. The end of the world... The end of gravity falls... The end of norma...
464K 11.9K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...
301K 7.7K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...