Dream Come True [ON HOLD]

By petals4u_

"What don't you get Amelia? No one can compete with you. You're my dream come true." The school's grumpiest h... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ)
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
CHARACTERS AESTHETIC
NOTICE (DON'T SKIP)
1. Her
2. Him
3. Friend
4. Lunch
5. Sarah
6. Hidden
7. Class
8. Jobs
10. New Friend

9. Home

1.6K 48 19
By petals4u_

AMELIA

I was revising my maths yearly papers when I heard the front door close.

"Lia! I'm home!"

"Hi Mom!" I shouted back, even though she probably couldn't hear me because I was on the second level.

Okay, just one more question before I head down.

If 2.82x + 1.6y/682 = ? What is the value of X and Y?

Oh, I know this. I started scribbling down all my workings, y = 24.5 and x = 1.076, I checked the answer sheet and sure enough, I was correct.

I put all my papers back into my green file, which was for maths. Sharpened all my pencils, packed my stationery and placed my textbooks back into the cabinets.

Then I headed downstairs.

When I was walking down the stairs, I saw Blossom sleeping on the couch, with my soft toy, which is ironically called Cherry.

Cherry Blossoms. 

When I walked down, I went straight to the kitchen to find my mom. When I walked into the kitchen, she was putting away groceries into the cabinets and refrigerator.

"Have you eaten?" My mom asked as I reached for one of the cabinets to get dog food for Blossom. I shook my head with my back facing her.

"I'm gonna cook Mac and Cheese for dinner." She shouted to me while she climbed up the stairs and went to her room to change.

"Blossom!" I shouted her name, 5 seconds later, I heard her paws tapping quickly into the kitchen as the bells on her collar rang with a melodic sound.

I held both the food packages and bent down to her figure, "Which one do you wanna eat?" Like she could understand what I was saying. I know she can.

She then moved her paw in the air, indicating she wants the left one. See? I told you she would understand me.

Somehow.

I poured the food into her bowl and made her play dead with me before eating. "Bang!" I laughed happily when she immediately laid down on the floor, pretending to be dead.

I petted her head as she ate her dinner. Meanwhile, I helped my mom prepare dinner.

"How was your first day of school Lia?" My mom asked as she took the first bite of the food.

I had an anxiety attack but its probably nothing much. "It was great! I made a couple of friends and my Biology teacher is the sweetest soul ever." I replied my mom with the biggest smile, or tried to.

"That's so great Lia, I'm so happy that you're fitting in a new school so well. Let's do well this time okay?"

This time. Yeah. Definitely.

We were having small talks as Blossom ate her food beside the dinner table. When I suddenly felt a familiar feeling, like my lungs were being crushed. Shit.

I quickly stuffed the food into my mouth, wiped my mouth with a tissue and mumbled some incoherent words, something about studying, to my mom and ran upstairs.

I locked my door,  sat on my bed, wrapped my hands around my knees and hid my head in my knees. Breathe, Amelia. Breathe.

I don't know how much longer I can do this anymore.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10....

I was counting numbers while pinching my arms, trying to calm down. When suddenly I heard my phone ring with a notification.

My head feels so heavy. I slowly lifted up my head and reached out for my phone that was resting on my bed stand.

noahxcarterr has requested to follow you!

Noah? Like Lanchester's High Noah? My class Noah? How did he even get my account?

I walked around my room, in circles, probably 10 times before I fell back down on my bed from the dizziness.

Should I accept his request? Fuck it.

noahxcarterr is now following you!

Okay. Cool. Why am I freaking out over this? It's literally just a follower. I should just go to bed right now. Yeah, bed.

No wait, I wanna follow Hannah first. She didn't give it to me but I'm pretty sure I'll find it easily. Because, she's like, Hannah. Duh.

And I was right, because all I had to type was hannah on the search bar, and her account popped up.

you are now following h.emgomez!

I'm not even gonna bother to check if she's gonna follow me back so I quickly put my phone on my bed stand and switched off the lights.

What fake scenarios should I think about tonight? I thought as I tucked myself into a burrito.

No, no, no, no.

"Please! Get away from me!"

"No one is gonna hear you in this secluded place babe. Just shut up now."

Someone please save me.

Please.

My body was shaking as I scooted backwards while he came closer.

I felt my back hit the wall.

..

"Ouch!" I woke up to myself on my bedroom floor. Did I roll off my bed? Ugh.

Thank god it was just a dream.

I looked over to the clock to check the time, 5:30a.m. I could get ready earlier today, I guess. I slowly stood up from my floor, rubbing my butt. How did I fall off so hard? My butt feels flatter than it has ever been.

I went to turn on the water heater and went downstairs to boil some water. As the water was boiling, I went to check on Blossom on the couch, she was still sleeping. However, the moment I went back into the kitchen, I felt a furry head rubbing against my ankle. I looked down and saw Blossom's head laying on my ankle, using it as a pillow.

I can't walk away when she looks so cute. 

Just when the water was done, coincidentally, Blossom woke up. I think today is gonna be a good day. Hopefully. I made some coffee and drank it till the last drip on the spot because I seriously needed caffeine today. I didn't get enough sleep. I brought Blossom back to the couch for her to sleep but when I was in my room, grabbing my clothes to bring into the shower, I turned and saw her sitting behind me, waiting for me.

I love this angel so much.

After I acknowledged her presence, she jumped onto my bed and slept on it. While she did that, I started getting ready for school. I showered while having my own private concert with Ms Taylor Swift.

After I was done showering, I looked at the time, 5:50am. I still have a lot of time left. Maybe I could do some light makeup.

I started to apply my base, which was the primer, foundation then concealer. After that, I started putting some pink and brown eyeshadow over my eye lids, blending it, then adding some glitter over the eyeshadow and my under eye. And because I'm extra, I added some highlighter over my cheekbones and nose. After I was done, I sprayed my face with the setting spray and blew dry my hair.

After I was done, I started to wear my outfit for school.

OUFIT OF THE DAY

I went out of my bathroom and saw Blossom sleeping peacefully on my bed. I let out a small laugh and went to my accessories table. I wore some sliver rings and a heart shaped sliver necklace. Then I sprayed a vanilla scented perfume on my wrist and the back of my ears. I have no idea which brand it was because I was too lazy to check. As long as I smell good right?

I went back downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some eggs and bacon. And obviously some strawberries. I started preparing my breakfast. After I was done, I checked my phone for the time, 6:30am. I mean, I think I could go to school early today, I guess.

I wrote my mom a small note, that I left to school earlier so she wouldn't worry about my whereabouts. I pasted it on the kitchen table and went up to my room to grab my book and tote bag.

As I was doing my last check up on my appearance, I felt Blossom clinging onto my legs.

I don't wanna leave her. But I have school. Ugh. I kneeled down to pat her head. She then laid down and made eye contact to the ceiling with her stomach. I chuckled as I gave some stomach rubs before I made her go back to sleep on my bed.

I kissed her head one last time before leaving home.

As I went out, I saw the sun slowly rising, the mesmerizing colors of pink, orange and yellow that painted the whole sky, made the Earth seemed like another planet. I love sunsets and sun rises.

As I waited for the bus stop, I took out a book from my bag, Mr Wrong Number by Lynn Painter and started reading. I was at page 20 when the bus came.

I quickly put the bookmark on the page and rushed to go up the bus. Because it was like barely 7am, the bus was really empty.

I put in my airpods and started listening to music.

As Fearless by Taylor Swift started playing, I held onto the strap of my tote bag and looked outside of the window.

Let's do well today.

[not edited]

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🤍

yeah. THE CHARACTERS HAVE THIER OWN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS!

go follow them now duh.

amelia: ameliaavery_
noah: noahxcarterr
hannah: h.emgomez
aaron: aaron.grayson

literally do not care about the math equation i wrote LOL IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. but that's how smart amelia is, isn't she? :)

i didn't know how inactive i was until recently LMFAO i'm so sorry y'all...........

i'm trying though, thank you for being patient with my slow ass. i really appreciate it :)

i hope everyone is having a great ass fucking day, and even if you're not, say fuck off to the world and do anything crazy that makes you happy.

- you're loved here -

see you soon. (i promise)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.3K 63
Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we? Amelia Waston, she is 17 years old and...
8.6K 283 40
"I hate you. I fucking hate you so much." He said and then pulled me in to kiss me harder. ~ Aaron...
130 40 10
Caleb is doing great. He's gotten a new job and moved out, leaving his old toxic friends and parents behind him. But his past comes to punch him in...
10.3K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...