Hes my light (being edited)

Por As_fcking_if

one unexpected night I saw him. My ex. He was here and he was after me again, I can't get away from him. ... Más

⚠️Content and trigger warning ⚠️
Chapter 1- dance
Chapter 2-not here
Chapter 3-thank you
Chapter 4-connection
Chapter 5- blur
Chapter 6- safe
Chapter 7- stay
Chapter 8- nightmare
Chapter 9- cold
Chapter 10- fight
Chapter 11- vulnerable 
Chapter 12- mom
Chapter 13- love
Chapter 15- eat
Chapter 16- our
Chapter 17- lost
Chapter 18- forgive
Chapter 19- angry
Chapter 20- date
Chapter 21- so good
Chapter 22- join
Chapter 23- drunk
Chapter 24- sweet
Chapter 25- tattoo
Chapter 26- birthday
Chapter 27- different
Chapter 28- Rule
Chapter 29- ASH
Chapter 30- finally
Chapter 31- rely
Chapter 32- beg
Chapter 33- tripping
Chapter 34- fuck sienna
Chapter 35- be mine
Chapter 36- wedding (bonus)
One last end
New story

Chapter 14- cry

9.3K 145 53
Por As_fcking_if

Sienna Marino

When I opened my eyes I was greeted my an empty bed, Ash wasn't in bed with me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed but I'm sure he just has important work and I'll see him later. I rolled my head to the side and saw the time was 9:00. I haven't been awake this early in forever. And I was kind of enjoying it. I decided todays a nice day to hang out in the pool.
———————————————————————————
I said goodbye to my mother when she left and ate some food, I gad totally forgotten to eat yesterday. I finished my last bite of toast and headed up stairs. I changed into a blue bikini.

and I put my hair us down the water doesn't ruin it.

"Hey anyone want to join me in the pool?" I asked Scarlett, Ari and Toni who were sitting at the breakfast table.

"Sorry Si I have some work to do today." Scarlett said looking sad.

"Same." Toni chimes in. "Sorry si."

"I'm not feeling well today, sorry si." Ari said looking guilty.

"Don't worry! I don't mind some time to my self." I smiled grabbing some fruit off the table and taking it to the pool side. I sighed contently as I tanned on the pool side lounge chairs. This wasn't so bad. I grabbed my phone and speaker that I brought out with me and played one of my favourite playlists and ate fruit.

about an hour passed my of tanning so I decided to actually get into the water. I took my fruit to beside the water then walked up to the outdoor kitchen where I grabbed some ice water. I set that down next to the fruit and slid in the cool water. I let the cold water cold down my skin and refresh my body while I munched on a grape.
———————————————————————————
It was now 5pm and I didn't do much today, I got out of the pool around lunch, ate lunch. And cleaned up both mine and Ashs room. his wasn't too messy but my clothes were all over it, if you can guess why. I made my bed. And now I was eating dinner. Alone. All five guys and Scarlett were out doing work, and Ari wasn't feeling well she's on her period and doesn't want to eat. I'll get Nic to get her to eat later I know he'll be able to.

I sighed suddenly losing my appetite, it felt weird not all eating together. I took the big bowl of pasta and my bowl and brought it to the kitchen. I stored the rest in the fridge for the others later and threw my serving out. I wanted to watch a movie so i went to see if Ari would like to join me.

"Ari? I'm going to watch a movie down stairs do you want to watch with me?" I asked outside her door.

"No sorry." I heard her mumble from inside.

"Ok.. let me know if you need anything." I told her softly walking away. I felt bad for her, she's obviously not feeling well and must feel really really bad if she doesn't want to watch a movie.

My room does have a tv but I like the living room more, the tv is massive and the couch and chairs are so comfortable. But I also wanted to wait here for the rest to get back, maybe I'd eat then. I grabbed a blanket from out of the basket near the fire place and huddled up to it turning the Tv on. I decided on binging the maze runner series. It's one of my favourite movies.

When I started the movie it was 6 and now that I'm on the third it's almost 9. Still no one has come home yet which is surprising because they are usually home around 7. I couldn't help but feel nervous so just to check I texted Ash.

Me: hey ash, busy day at work?

I bit on my finger nail waiting for a response but nothing. He's usually so fast to respond but... nothing. So this time I called him. it rang once, twice, three times, four, five and then ended. He didn't pick up.

I didn't want to over react, maybe he's killing someone? Who knows. I set my phone down making sure to turn on my ringer and stared the movie again. I'm probably over thinking it.

I finished my movie an hour ago and they're still not home. It's 10:30 and I keep pacing around in the living room trying to calm down. I care about these people too much to not worry.

Another half an hour goes by, nothing, an hour, nothing, another hour and finally I hear the door handle jingle. jumping off the couch I race towards the door smiling. Only for my smile to drop when I see all 5 members of the mafia untouched but in the middle of them is a very wounded Ash hanging off of Matteo and Luca.

"ASH!" I screeched running towards them. I picked his hanging head up in my hands holding his face, he was unconscious. "What's going on? What happened." I question feeling tears sting my eyes.

"call the doctor. Sienna I'll explain later." Matteo said to both Scarlett and I. Luca and Matteo started draging him to a room on the main floor. I quickly followed behind them until we stopped at a room iv never been in. I opened the door the them to get in quickly but when I followed them in my eyes widened. The room was like a in-home hospital. IV drops and everything. I felt my head spin when a man and women pushed me aside and ran in. They started ripping off his shirt revealing a wound that looks like a gun shot.

I heard a ringing in my ears and a light headed sensation. muffled voices surrounded me and soon I was out side the room. Matteo and Luca stood infront of me looking concerned.

"What happened." I whispered feeling tears stream down my face.

"we don't know much, only that he went to take down a mafia by himself."Luca told me.

"We found him on the ground of our warehouse. We assume he just made it back from the other mafias warehouse." Matteo finished for Luca.

"He's going to live right?" I asked them blinking so my eyes clear.

"We're not sure.." Luca told me sounding sad. I felt my knees feel weak as I fell down. I cried. I could only hear my own cries and screams. Ash was the only one who fully understood me. The only one I wanted to be with. The one I love. And there's a chance I won't hold him again, talk to him again. Kiss him again or tell him I love him.

I felt multiple arms surround me and multiple sobs and cried from not only me but the others, everyone was here now and none of us wanted to talk. I raised my arms and grabbed onto whoever was in arm shot and screamed, I let out all emotion. and I didn't regret it one bit.
———————————————————————————we all moved into the living room and sat in silence as we waited for the doctors. Everyone eyes were puffy and red, Ash is like a brother to all of them. And to me... he's the one I love and will only love ever.

Ari and Nic are huddled together comforting each other,Scarlett and Luca and together. I don't know when that happened but I don't have the energy to ask. Matteo and Toni both have there heads in there hands but all I can do is stare.

"Excuse me." The sound of the doctors voice filled the room making eveyone stand at attention.

"Is be ok?" I was the first to ask.

"He's stable now but in critical condition. He should live." the doctor bluntly informed us.

"Should?!" I asked feeling the tears come back.

"Can we see him?" Matteo asked.

"Yes, but only one at a time."

I felt all eyes on me at once and a soft push on my lower back. I turned around to face Matteo as he urged me to go first. I mouthed a thank you and basically sprinted to the room he's in. I took a deep breath befor entering the room. My eyes immediately fell on Ashs slow rising chest cover in bandages and wires. I slapped my hand over my mouth as tears started to flow again.

I took the seat next to Ashs bed taking his hand in mine. "Your going to be ok." I whispered kissing his limp hand. I spent a couple minutes with him until the othered came to see him. I reluctantly left the room heading upstairs to his room.

I changed into his clothes and climbed into his bed being covered in his cologne. I can't explain how he smells but it makes me feel safe. I curled into a ball crying more. It didn't feel right being in bed with out him. I was extremely tired and couldn't fight the sleep that consumed me.
———————————————————————————
Short chapter but I hope you enjoyed ;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

257K 8.5K 49
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
Cold Hearted Por alina💕

Ficción General

380 2 16
A woman, trained to be a killer, and a man in charge of the Italian mafia. What could possibly go wrong? ... "You are the most beautiful women here...
286K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
276K 4.5K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...