Brielle's heart

By Amariahwrites

"I like those" I say pointing to them. he takes a glance over and nods. "I got them at a little public shop I... More

Authors note
1. "rat posion in his coffee"
2. "My spot"
3. nightmare
4. no friends
5. "i feel safe with you"
7
8.the crunchy ones are the superior version.
9. ''I wouldn't trust the coffee I make you ''

6. "mi preoccupo per te amore"

518 9 6
By Amariahwrites

We drive for a little longer. He has a light smile on his face that hasn't seemed to drop even a little. His jaw is tense though. "What are three things you've never done and want to do?" I ask him trying to make conversation.
He hesitates for a moment before talking. "I've never swam with sharks, hiked up a mountain, or jumped out of an airplane, what do you want to do"

"I've never been rock climbing, went camping, or been out of the country, I want to do all those things before I die." I also want to fall in love.
He nods and smiles a little

"What?"

"Hm?" He looks over at "Oh nothing lol

"Where are we going now?"

"You'll see" he says. He changes his position so his left hand is on the steering wheel and his right one is on my thigh. I inhale quietly, his hand burns through my skin. Luckily I am ice and I need melting.

I lightly smile and look at his nails.

"We should paint each other nails once we get back. I think I bought some Nail polish at the store."

"You did." He confirms.

I study his face for a moment. His lips are slightly parted. His eyes focused on the road.

We pull into a parking lot. When I tried to look at the sign to see where we were Carlos slapped his hand across my eyes.

"Close your eyes no peeking" I nod and squeeze my eyes shut. Carlos slowly removes his hand. I feel him get out of the car. Soon my door opens and he grabs my hand leading me out. He walks into the building before letting me open my eyes.

Rock climbing. He brought me to rock climbing .

A wide grin spreads across my face. I squeal a little and clap my hands. He smiles his smile and we go over to pay.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
(Time skip to the actual rock climbing part)

I move my foot to the other rock at the same time I move my hand.

"You're a fast Learner" Carlos states from practically from the top.

i nod my head in response,  carrying on with my movements. i make it to the top where Carlos is already waiting. 

"ready to go down?" he asks 

i nod my head and go down. 

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

We had rock climbed for about another half hour before getting bored and deciding to leave. 

we walk out of the building side by side. Carlos's hand lightly brush across mine causing me shivers up my spine. the contact only last a mere second. We both get into the car. 

"where do you wanna go next?"

"i don't really care."

"wanna get ice cream?" he asks. 

calories

i didn't want to seem rude and shut down his ideas so i so i said yes. 

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

we walk into the ice cream parlor. it smells like fresh baked cookies but cold. 

i follow behind him. i find myself in that position a lot. behind him, as if i was a lost puppy following its short termed protector. i didn't like that one bit. 

I walk a little bit faster to meet his side. 

i look down at all the flavors. scanning to see if they had my favorite flavor. honey lavender. 

it's been my favorite since i was a little kid. it was my moms before mine. i remember the first time i tried it with her. i had chocolate ice cream already smeared on my face from my previous ice cream. i had saw the pretty light purple my mom had and had decided i wanted to try it. instead of letting me just have a bite of hers she bought me a scoop of it. i absolutely loved it. we went to that ice cream every Friday. it shut down a few months after she died. i had stopped going there after she passed. to many memories in a to small space. 

i ordered my ice cream. two scoops of the honey lavender ice cream in a waffle cone. i grabbed my wallet before i feel warm fingers lightly wrap around my wrist. Looking up i see Carlos paying for our ice cream. "i can pay its fine." Carlos doesn't say anything and continues paying. It gets on my nerves sometimes when he doesn't say anything. we walk out and drive somewhere different.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

"you wanna go home?" he asks tilting his head before his eyes. i nod my head. There's no reason for me to keep all day. 

he nods and drives toward my house.  he pulls up to my house, i didn't even know he knew where my house was. This is embarrassing. we exchange goodbyes and i get out of the car. My father piles out the door. 

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LITTLE BITCH ITS 8:30" 

fuck. 

i stop in my tracks. 

no no no no. 

i cant turn around. Carlos would think something was wrong. 

My father has a beer bottle in his hand. Even from 3 yards away and i can still smell his stench. 

"WHAT ARE YOU MUTE SAY SOMETHING" 

he comes closer to me walking in zig zags instead of a straight line. 

"i'm sorry" is the only words i can manage out of my mouth. he comes closer and slaps me. hard. 

i feel the tears already running down my face, he's about to hit me again. i shield my face waiting for the blow. it never comes.i slowly removes my arms from my face. 

Carlos. 

he has a tight grip up on my father's wrist. My father hits him but he doesn't move, or even flinch the slightest bit. 

"YOU LITTLE SLUT, IS THIS ONE OF YOUR WHORES BRIELLE YOU LITTLE BITCH"  

Carlos releases his grip. 

oh no. he probably thinks i'm using him. 

he punches my father square in the face, he stumbles backwards till he falls on the ground. 

"Brielle get in the car." he says his voice stern and demandenly. 

"but-" 

"NOW BRIELLE"

I get into car and bury my face in hands. i close out everything but my thoughts. 

i'm so stupid so so so stupid. dumb worthless stupid fucking bitch is what i am. i wouldn't be surprised if Carlos dumps me somewhere on the side of the road. 

what am i going to do. 

i hear the car door open and i peakout a gap between my fingers. Carlos is getting in the car. he starts driving. i'm too afraid to ask wheres hes going. his jaw is tense and his hands look like there going to explode if he grips the wheel any tighter.  'how long how this been going on." i don't say anything to afraid to acknowledge the truth. that he knows. 

"Brielle. answer me" his voice is calm but like hes about to explode.

"about 3 years and a half. "

his hands grip the wheel even tighter if thats even possible. 

"and you didn't think about getting help, or moving out?"  

"i didn't have anywhere to go, i was over the age of 18 so no cps." 

"why didn't you tell somebody" 

"i don't want them to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand." my face is pratcally soaked. the tears won't stop flowing, i'm not even pushing them out. its like there racing to who can get down my face first. 

Carlos hasn't said anything. 

"where are you taking me." i ask sniffling and wiping my nose with my sleeve. 

"you're going to be staying with me for a little while." 

i nod my head not wanting to talk about anything for a while. 

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

he parks in his garage. i've stopped crying. i think i ran out of tears to cry. i follow behind him silently. I grabbed the bag of clothes i had bought today. we go up the elevator back to his apartment

 he shows me to his guest room and tells me to unpack all my clothes. i listen and find all the hangers all black. he likes black apparently. i start hanging the clothes up. 

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

once i finish i flop down on the bed. im exhausted. i close my eyes. i hear the door open but i dont move. i hear who i assume is Carlos walk over, i feel a blanket drape over me.

"mi preoccupo per te amore" are the last words i hear before drifting off to sleep. 

[i care for you, love" 

AUTHORS NOTE 

word count:

were gonna ignore the fact that this took me a whole month to write. i had to move to a different city, so i was spending time with my friends and packing and stuff. but anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 6 7
"I don't care what everyone thinks okay? I'm only happy when im with you" "Who the hell hurted you!" When he's only a softie when he's with her!! AH...
18M 561K 63
"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Isabelle Ariti just needed someone t...
499K 12.4K 36
'Needs a lot of editing' We break the kiss hurriedly and look in the door's direction to see Andrea. "Oh my god, sorry. I didn't know you were eating...
233K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...