Battle Scars (Yang x Male Rea...

נכתב על ידי Darkdragon647

It was now time for the Vytal Festival to begin. You and your teammates were all eager to begin fighting in t... עוד

Meeting Her Family
The Festival Begins
JNPR vs. BRNZ
SSSN vs. NDGO
Winter's Arrival
Walking on Ice
CVFY vs. CMNE
RWBY vs. FNKI
Too Early to Celebrate
Fairy Tales
Secrets
An Unexpected Turn
A Monster Again
Destiny
In the Shadows
Divide and Conquer (Part 1)
Divide and Conquer (Part 2)
Divide and Conquer (Part 3)
Beginning of the End
Estranged
Aftermath
An Unhappy Ending

Familiar Faces

315 14 2
נכתב על ידי Darkdragon647

It was the morning of the finals. You were all on your way to the stadium on one of the airships. Blake had been extra quiet since last night since she told Yang about her mother's death.

Weiss: You know, Blake. You've been especially quiet today. Is something wrong?

Blake didn't answer Weiss and turned away from her.

Ruby: Blake?

Weiss began waving her hands around frantically trying to get Blake's attention.

Weiss: Blake? Hello?

You and Yang looked at each other feeling bad for Blake. You then stepped forward and placed your hand on Weiss' shoulder.

y/n: Weiss, there's something I need to tell you.

You looked towards Blake who was now glaring at you over her shoulder. You sighed in frustration but still understood Blake's secrecy.

y/n: If that's ok with you, Blake.

Blake continued to glare at you but soon nodded at you.

y/n: Ok.

You then walked off with Weiss while Yang explained the situation to Ruby.

Weiss: What's gotten into her?

y/n: There's something she's been holding back because it's not easy for her to talk about.

Weiss crossed her arms with a disappointed expression on her face.

Weiss: What?

y/n: It was about when her mom died.

Weiss' seriousness broke as she looked shocked.

Weiss: Her mom died?

y/n: Yes. But she didn't just die, she was killed. One of your company's employees hired a gunman.

Weiss' arms dropped as she looked a bit more shocked.

Weiss: What!? When did this happen?

y/n: About five years ago. In Menagerie when we were having a peaceful rally outside of one of your company's distribution centers. A sniper shot and killed her.

Weiss' shocked expression turned to disbelief and sadness.

Weiss: I heard about that event but when they told me, they told me that the ralliers began to attack the employees.

You were shocked at the fact Weiss was fed false information.

y/n: What?

Weiss: I heard it from my dad. He said that some people called in and told him that.

Weiss' expression became a little angry as she looked off to the side.

Weiss: At the time I believed it. But I know that there are people that aren't worth trusting in my family's company.

Weiss turned back to you with a serious look again.

Weiss: I promise, y/n. I'm going to do what I can to make things right with my family's company. Not just as a Schnee but as a huntress.

You grinned and nodded at Weiss.

y/n: Good.

You and Weiss then made your way back to your teammates and waited for the ship to reach the stadium. Since it was early you and your teammates all made your way to the cafe early to meet up with team JNPR before the matches began.

Switching to Pyrrha's perspective.

Pyrrha was sitting at the cafe with her teammates. Everyone seemed excited except for her. She was still afraid of what might happen to her if she were to be given Amber's aura. Would she still be herself or would Amber take over and control her body? Who are the people that want the Maiden's powers? These were the thoughts that were running through Pyrrha's mind. But Pyrrha was snapped back to reality by Jaune pacing his hand on her shoulder.

Jaune: Hey, Pyrrha?

Pyrrha looked up to see Jaune had a concerned look on his face. Ren and Nora were also looking at her concerned.

Jaune: Are you ok?

Pyrrha knew she couldn't tell her teammates about the Maidens or about anything she found out.

Pyrrha: I... I'm fine. I'm just a little... nervous.

Nora placed her hands on the counter eagerly.

Nora: Nervous? You're a world-renowned fighter. There's no way someone like you should be nervous!

Nora jumped onto the table.

Nora: You're gonna kick butt!

Ren: Nora, get down.

Jaune shrugged off Nora's typical energetics.

Jaune: Pyrrha, you can tell us anything. We're a team.

Pyrrha looked down sadly. She wanted to tell them but she knew she couldn't.

Pyrrha: Jaune, I want to tell you, but-

Nora: Look out!

Team JNPR was all knocked away as something fell onto their table. Team JNPR all began to stand up as they saw a woman dressed in a menacing scheme of red and black. To top it off she was also wearing a grimm mask. Everyone around them all began to panic as they stood up to face the woman and drew their weapons. The woman then readied her red-bladed katana-like weapon and leaped into the air and attempted to attack from above. But team JNPR was able to split up and dodge out of the way in time. To the woman's right were Ren and Nora, and to her left were Jaune and Pyrrha.

Ren began shooting at the woman with his StormFlowers. The woman then used her weapon to deflect Ren's shots before charging at them. Nora stepped in front of Ren and began whirling her weapon Magnhild around her body using her neck as she met the woman's charge. The woman tried again and again to attack Nora but her katana-like weapon kept bouncing off her hammer. Nora then attempted a downward swing on the woman but she leaped over Nora's attack causing Nora to strike the ground instead. The woman then kicked Nora in the face and knocked her away. Ren then began to run up to the woman while shooting at her with his Stormflowers. The woman began to deflect his shots as Ren got closer. Once Ren was close enough he began to attack her with the blades on his Stormflowers but the woman was able to parry all of Ren's attacks and kick him a few feet away before sheathing her weapon. The woman then used the gimic in her hilt to switch to a grey blade before unsheathing her now grey-bladed katana-like weapon as she slashed at Ren creating a gale of wind and knocking Ren farther away.

The woman sheathed her weapon again as she looked behind to see Jaune and Pyrrha running up to her from behind. Jaune nodded at Pyrrha and Pyrrha then used her Polarity semblance to propel Jaune forward using his armor and weapons. The woman readied herself to unsheath her weapon, however, Jaune then used his Aegis semblance and created a large shield in front of him. The woman was then forced to draw her weapon and brace against the collision. Jaune quickly collided with the woman with a huge impact, however, the woman managed to be able to block against the attack well enough as she pushed Jaune away. Jaune staggered back but caught himself. Jaune then braced his shield behind him as Pyrrha ran up behind Jaune and leaped onto his shield as Jaune helped her vault over him to reach the woman. As Pyrrha leaped into the air she threw her shield Akouo at the woman. The woman spun around and attacked the shield with her weapon and flung it back at Pyrrha. Pyrrha then ran up to the woman and began to attack her as the two began to fight with their weapons. The two exchanged parry after parry before catching themselves in a blade lock.

Mysterious Woman: Hmph. Not half bad.

Pyrrha was confused. Was the woman only testing her?

While Pyrrha and the woman were in their blade lock, Ren kicked out a table in front of Nora as Nora launched it into the air with an upward swing from Magnhild. As it fell, Nora then spun around, and with another swing of Magnhild Nora sent the table flying at the woman from behind. Pyrrha saw the oncoming table and pushed herself away from the woman. The woman quickly looked behind her noticing the table and swiftly cut the table in two as both parts of it tumbled across the ground. Ren and Nora both then ran up to the woman and both attempted to attack her with their weapons. The woman managed to parry their attacks as she shoved Nora's Magnhild into Ren knocking him onto his back and a few feet away before kicking Nora in the face and knocking her on her back as well. Jaune and Pyrrha attempted to attack from behind but the woman noticed them and parried their attacks and shoved both their weapons over their heads. The woman then jumped off of their shields over Ren and Nora before landing behind them with her weapon sheathed.

Ren and Nora got up with the help of Jaune and Pyrrha as they all turned to face the woman.

Jaune: She can't handle us all at once!

All of team JNPR then attempted to all attack at once. However, as it seemed right as their attacks were going to hit the woman disappeared. Pyrrha noticed that between all of them for a moment was a Raven that seemed to come out of nowhere. Team JNPR then all staggered as they all caught themselves from falling now that their attack had missed.

Ren: Where did she go?

Everyone looked around for a moment only to see the woman standing behind them where the Raven once was. The woman then unsheathed her weapon and with a series of quick successful strikes, she was able to defeat all of team JNPR.

Switching to your perspective.

You and your teammates were all now running towards the cafe trying to get through the crowds of people that were running from the cafe because of a commotion. As you all finally made your way to the cafe you all saw the woman you now knew was without a doubt the same woman that attacked the White Fang rally five years ago was standing over the now defeated team JNPR with her red-bladed katana-like weapon drawn.

Yang: MOM!

The woman sheathed her sword and turned to look at all of you before taking off her grimm mask. Her face resembled Yang's only she had red eyes. She was smiling not as though she was proud but rather because she was happy to see Yang.

Yang's Mother: Hello, Yang.

Yang: Don't hurt them!

Yang's mother sighed and attempted to give a reassuring smile.

Yang's Mother: I haven't come here to kill them. I came here to make sure she was ready.

The woman pointed at Pyrrha.

Yang: Ready for what?

Yang's mother's expression suddenly became serious as she began to put her mask back on.

Yang's Mother: That headmaster of yours will tell you someday. For now, I'm afraid I must take my leave. You've already seen too much.

Yang's mother then swung her weapon behind her and created a sort of red rift behind her as she walked through the rift and disappeared. You and all of your teammates then all ran up to check on team JNPR. They were not injured but their auras were very low.

Professor Goodwitch then ran into the cafe with some Atleasian Knights.

Professor Goodwitch: Is everyone alright?

Pyrrha: We're alright.

Jaune: But our aura's are low.

Professor Goodwitch then sighed in frustration.

Professor Goodwitch: We need to postpone the tournament until Pyrrha has recovered her aura.

Yang was looking down sadly.

Yang: *Muttering* Mom, why did you do this?

You didn't know what to say. You knew that woman was the one that attacked the White Fang rally five years ago but you also knew she was also Yang's mother. So you did all you knew you could at that moment and tried to comfort Yang by hugging her.

y/n: It's not your fault.

Yang hugged you back still with an insecure look on her face.

Here we go the fight between Raven and team JNPR. I'm aware of the one on youtube but I felt it would be interesting to see Raven use her bird transforming ability in the fight. Sorry, this took a while I've had some early morning shifts and celebrating my uncle's birthday, so I was really busy. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Thanks for all your support!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

30.9K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
1.5K 38 9
Beacon's second semester is here! Y/n is still being monitored closely by Ozpin and Y/n is amazed at how a man like him has made it so far even with...
20.7K 267 6
The third volume and turning point in the RWBY series. Your relationship status is well and you and your teammates have become closer. An enemy you t...
118K 1.8K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...