๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐„๏ฟฝ...

By valnentine-

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐จ... More

inconsistencies
Mr. Steal Yo Phone
Sero the Dad-Killer?
Identified Feelings
The Girl Laying In The Pillows
Claire's Ear Piercings
Small Body, Big Help
And That's That

In There Like Swimwear

1K 23 70
By valnentine-

"Ooh let's watch this one, it's the best Disney movie out there," Jirou grabbed a handful of popcorn and filled her mouth, over half of the kernels fell onto the bedsheet. "No other movie is competing, at least not in a way that stands out."

Yaoyorozu picked up a kernel, "I think Pocahantas is good. Maybe even better."

"Nobody need's you to play Devil's Advocate," Jirou broke her neck to look at the girl's face -or the bottom of her chin which she could see from her position. "I mean, Pocahantas? That movie's not even historically accurate."

"Neither is Mulan."

Jirou rolled off of her lap and crushed some of the kernels in the process, "Yeah but it's more accurate,"

Yaoyorozu sighed, "Y/n, what do you think? Mulan or Pocahantas?"

Y/n laid upside down at the foot of the bed, "I plead the 5th."

"We don't even live in America." Momo brushed the crumbs off of her bed and into the trash.

A muffled notification tone could be heard across the room, "I'm still not answering your question." she spoke, squinting at the bright light radiating from her cell phone.

pink stray dog:

Your still coming to the study sesh right?

"Shit," she mumbled. "I gotta go."

"But Y/n!," Kyouka stammered. "You can't just leave! How else will we solve this?"

"Flip a coin or something, I don't know. Honestly, I feel like I'm third-wheeling anyway."

"Well, where can we find you to drag you away when you're done?" Jirou flopped back onto the bed and almost bounced right off of it.

"I promised Mina I would help her and her friends study. Pretty sure in the common room"

The other girls gave each other identical looks, and then look back over at Y/n.

"Nevermind, take all the time you need! We can always have movie night another night." Momo walked right behind Y/n, seemingly trying to push her out of the room.

"Well, I can come back afterward if you want—"

"Bye!" The couple waved before slamming the door in her face.

'Well shit.' she thought.

pink stray dog

I'm on my way

YAY!

we're at sero's dorm, not the common room

I didn't know Sero was joining but okay

and btw, from earlier

you're*

WOWWWW

LOW BLOW Y/N

YOU KNOW I HAVE TYPING ISSUES

BICTHY MOVE IF YOU ASK ME

bitchy*

Y/NCKBCWEKJBKJHV

~☆~

Mina aggressively tapped her keyboard with a stern look. "Correcting my spelling." She mumbled and cursed with every tap on her screen. "Fucking asshole."

Kirishima slowly took the phone from her and sat it on the desk, then sat back down on Sero's hammock. "You good? You may want to take a break."

"What were you doing anyway?" Kaminari was laying on his stomach, swinging his legs like a lovesick schoolgirl.

Bakugou let out a loud groan. "It's unimportant and has nothing to do with me tutoring you. Put your fucking phone down and get to work. Midterms are Thursday and no way in hell am I gonna let you complain in my ear when you get placed last again."

"Okay Mister Dictator Sir," Sero pushed his nose further into his algebra book.

"Actually my text was very important because," Mina pointed at the door. An awkward silence filled the air.

"Are we supposed to be looking at something?"

"Shush," She took a deep breath. "I said, my text was very important because."

A sturdy knock on the door drew everyone's attention.

"It's your door Sero, open it," Kaminari remarked, his eyes focused on the phone he had 'hidden' in his textbook.

Sero sighed tiptoeing over the bags of chips and drink scattered across his room floor. He grasped the doorknob and looked back at Mina, who simply wiggled her eyebrows and smirked.

He turned back around and opened the door to a girl with e/c eyes slightly looking up at him. the shape and size of each one pulling him closer to them. His face got hotter by the second, but he managed to snap out of his trance. "Oh, Y/n! I didn't know you were coming."

"Mina invited me," she shifted from one foot to the other. "Can I come in?"

"Of course." He leaned against the doorframe. "I guess it's a new thing to invite people without telling the host." That last part he spoke through gritted teeth while glancing in Mina's direction.

Y/n walked up to sit in the empty spot near Mina but was caught off guard when the girl looked over at Kirishima, who nodded and launched himself into the spot she was going to sit in without a care of who's chip bag he crushed.

"No! Not my Cheeto Puffs!" Kaminari cried from the other corner of the room.

"Sorry, the seat's taken." He gave her a wide smile.

"Can I sit on the hammock behind you?"

Kirishima looked wide-eyed at Mina and extended his leg onto the hammock.

"Nope sorry, my manliness needs all the room it can get. But, you can sit over there," He pointed to the area where Sero was sitting. Y/n shrugged and sat on his bed, while he sat on the floor with his back against it.

"Kaminari your turn to read the question." The group looked over at him, who was paying no attention whatsoever.

Bakugou grumbled and walked over to him, "Give me your phone."

He scrambled. "What phone? Are you seeing things, man?"

The boys just stood there. One looked like he was trying to burn a hole into the other one's forehead, the other one was cracking under the pressure. He handed him the phone with a smack on his palm.

"3x^2-6x-3=90." Kaminari reluctantly got to work in his notebook. "So we just make it equal zero and use the formula right?"

Sero threw his head back with a melodramatic sigh, "I hate the quadratic formula. Too many letters and numbers in one place."

"Well get over it plain face." Bakugou picked at the skin around his thumb waiting for them to finish.

"There is another way one of my old teachers taught me," Y/n looked down at him. "Want me to show you?"

"Anything that would help me get this." The girl gracefully pushed herself off of the bed and sat beside him. He shivered when he felt one of her cold legs pushed up against his. Her warm and calm cinnamon scent filled his nose as she looked over at his paper.

"Instead of making the equation equal zero, get rid of c and multiply the equation by something that would make a a perfect square, Then use the formula b^2/4a and add the answer to both sides, so now a and c are perfect squares. Then after that, you-" Sero stopped listening at that point. He moved his head slowly to look up at his friends, careful so the girl leaning against his chest couldn't feel him move.

The three laying on the floor gave him double thumbs up. Bakugou-who was sitting cross-legged in the desk chair just nodded at him. He put his head back down, expecting a full head of hair like before he put his head back and hitched his breath at his new view.

"So the answer would be x={1±√2}. You got it?" She instantly looked up at Sero. The two's noses just millimeters apart. A singular piece of paper would have trouble sliding through them.

The color drained from his face. His eyes searched his room for anything else to pay attention to. " No yeah, yeah I got it. yeah," He gave an awkward smile but still diverted her piercing eyes.

She placed the back of her hand on his forehead, then cupped his cheek rubbing her thumb against it, "Are you feeling alright? You're super pale. I'll go get you something to drink." With the quiet sound of her leg unsticking from his slightly sweaty one, Sero watched her swiftly maneuver around the chip bags and exit the room.

"Dude," Kaminari crawled over to his friend and punched his shoulder with each syllable we spoke. "You are in there!"

Kirishima nodded, "Like swimwear."

"Do you even know what that means, Shitty hair?"

"No, why? What's wrong with it?"

"Google it."

Mina cleared her throat, "As a woman, I feel like my insight on this topic is very important and I agree. You are definitely in there."

"Like swim—"

"Google. It."

Sero massaged his shoulder. "I don't know, maybe I'm reading things wrong. She doesn't see me the way I see her. Kirishima, you can put your leg down, you know?"

"Nah, this is surprisingly comfortable."

"You have been talking about this girl non-stop since you met her. I will kill you if you even think about giving up." Bakugou added in a gruff voice.

Sero sneered, "Thanks for the pep-talk man."

He was right though. She was all he talked about since they met. Her presence in his mind was suffocating. Even though they never talked in person for 8 months after they met, it was always her he thought about. But back then they both felt the same way about each other. Platonically.

Why did his feelings have to change?

And why didn't hers do the same?

~☆~

Y/n shuffled down to the kitchen. Something about people she cared for not feeling well made her uneasy. Sero looked fine all day, but after she got to his dorm he was acting off. The thought made her stomach turn. Was it her fault?

Who was she kidding? it was always her fault.

"I'm telling you, daifuku mochi is single-handedly the best mochi flavor out there."

Uraraka and Asui stood in the kitchen, "I don't know Ochako, green tea tastes better."

She rolled her eyes, finally noticing the girl walking toward them. "Y/n! What do you think?"

Y/n opened the fridge promptly, "I don't like either."

Ochako gasped, "Have you no taste?"

Tsu leaned against the counter. "Where you headin' off to so quickly?"

"Sero's dorm, I'm helping him and his friends study."

Uraraka's expression brightened—which nobody thought was possible, "Oh, well don't let us keep you!"

"What's up with you?" She looked her up and down.

She drastically shook her head.

"I don't get it," Tsu remarked before being signaled in by Ochako, who whispered in her ear.

What was up with everybody? They wanted her to settle some stupid debate and then act strange when she said where she was going.

This was pointless. She had better things to do than wonder about everyone else's state of mind. She grabbed two water bottles and made her way back to Sero's dorm.

Tsuyu let out a long and quiet 'oh' before calling out to her before she left, "You know, I don't think Sero drinks water."

"Who the hell doesn't drink water?"

Uraraka shrugged, "Ever since we moved into the dorms, I've only seen him drink Gatorade. When he does drink water, he always puts those flavor packets in it."

"Do we have any more of those packets?"

"Nope," Tsu responded. "But the entire pack of blue Gatorade is his."

She open the fridge and knelt down, "Which ones?"

"The dark blue ones."

"Which dark blue ones?"

"The fierce ones," Uraraka said.

She grabbed the bottle and began to walk away again.

Ochako snickered quietly, causing Y/n to turn her head quickly enough to give anyone else whiplash. However, she only saw the girl whistling and looking around the room. She brushed it off and walked back to his room.

When the door flung open, her shoulder forcefully met another. "My bad, sorry about that."

Bakugou scoffed, "Whatever."

'What is his deal? Is he always this pissy?'

She walked into the room and handed him his drink. "Here, I heard you're anti-water. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Perfectly fine." He nodded, his face gaining a bit more color. "Hey what's the name of that method you taught me?"

She cracked open her bottle take took a long sip, "Completing the square, it works with every equation."

"Thank you," She nodded.

"Alright you idiots," Bakugou bursts back through the door. "Let's get back to work."

~♡~

The group left by waving their goodbyes. Leaving Sero and Y/n to clean up the mess they left behind.

"You can go if you want. I can clean up myself." Sero held out a trash bag for her to put an empty bottle in.

"No it's fine, I don't mind."

The duo both reached for the same chip bag, hands briefly touching for a few moments. It filled Sero with a subtly warmness. However, Y/n was unfazed. She brought the bag up to her face for further inspection, "These chips are 7 months old and stale. How were they able to eat so many of these."

"No idea," Sero said.

Y/n glanced at him, "These were yours weren't they?"

"What? No,"

She stared at Sero, then the bag, then back at him.

"Okay maybe it was me," He threw it in the trash bag. "They weren't all that bad."

She gave him a small laugh and ended it with a captivating smile. "You're so stupid it's hilarious."

"I'll take that as a compliment, " He smiled and placed the bag near the door, tying it. "That's the last of it. I'll vacuum the rest up."

The two walked out of the room together, Y/n grabbed the bag and took it with her. "Hey, Y/n?"

"Yeah?" She turned and looked up at him and they locked eyes.

He was lost again. Searching through his brain for the words he planned to say before fantasizing.

"Thank you," He managed to stutter out. "For helping me out."

She grinned lightly, "No problem, that's what friends are for."

He was forcefully brought back to reality.

That word.

"Yeah, I guess so. Goodnight, Y/n."

"Goodnight Sero."

He shut the door and stood there for a moment

'I knew it. What was I thinking?'

He knew how she felt, so why did he try to convince himself otherwise? And why did the word 'friends' make him sick? It's not like any other word could describe their relationship.

It's what they always have been and what they always will be.

Very good friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.4K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
26.3K 267 15
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’–๐’” โ™ก ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โ™ก ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
95.4K 3.6K 40
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
100K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...