Evil Bad Luck~ Setosolace

By Dragonovia

A Dream Is Not Just A Dream. It May Be A Vision, Or Your Fait. You Can't Deny On What You See, Knowing That I... More

Evil Bad Luck(SetoSolace)Continue
Guys i need help
Chapter 3:The Beginning of Deadlox
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:I will never hurt you...
Chapter 6:War Plan
Chapter 7: Meet my friends
Chapter 8: NightFlur
Chapter 9: Nightflur Pt 2
Chapter 10:The escape fail?
Chapter 11:Taco Potion P.1
Chapter 12: Taco Potion P.2
Chapter 13:I fu**ed up
Chapter 14: Breaking Apart
Chapter 14:Continue
Norah-Rose
Chapter 15
Novia & Norah... Seto
Chapter 16
Chapter 16: Continue
Chapter 17:.......
Chapter 18:
Chapter 18: BIG SURPRISE!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: WAR
Chapter 25

Evil Bad Luck(SetoSolace) Completed

1.3K 14 58
By Dragonovia

---Seto Prov---
Running and running away from the dark lord. I look back and seeing brice getting up from the floor. The dark lord was charging to him ready to kill brice. I use magic to speed up were brice was at. I was at brice, then pain is all i felt in my chest...my heart. A sword was in my heart, i couldn't bealive it...i saved a boy that i hate so much...but a boy i love so much. Soon i was in the floor bleeding with brice crying next to me. The dark lord dissapered like dust. "SETO!!please...dont leave...I l-.." was the last thing i heard...

---End of Dream---
I shot up wide awake, sweating and breathing hard. 'That dream...lord...Brice?' The dream was so...weird. It was Monday, MONDAY! Was the worst day of my life.l, MAYBE YOURS TO! "School." i groan and got up and went to my rest room and took a quick shower and ate breakfast. Oh and i also brush my teeth. I went outside and stop at the bus stop. Soon...my nightmare will begain. The bus came and i enter. Suddenly there was silence. DEAD SILENCE!! "F*NG!" "EMO!!" " HEY LOOK ITS THE BOY BOY LOVER!"A girl said. Everybody laugh. I rather walk to school but no! Its to dam far and i wish i knew a magic that i could teleport to school. I had no friends! So i sat myself. 'I hate school'
---Time skip to school---
EVEN MORE BULLIES!!!I DONT KNOW WHY THE POLICE IS WORTH! THERE JUST STANDING THERE DOING NOTHING!!EVEN WHEN YOU ARE BEING BULLIED IN FRONT OF THEM!!! but i got use to it anyway cause it literally happens EVERYDAY!!! I went to my locker and do the same boring thing. I went to my classroom with bullies and annoying teacher. I dont really know why but the teacher hates me. I think because am a ...bi... I groan and sat down. "OK STUDENTS!! We are going to have a new student...well actually, TWO STUDENTS!!"She said like she was mad/annoyed. (Put a song called "love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding) Mintes later, maybe felt like hours! Two kids enter our room.
"Oh hello!"she said to the two kids. "OK CLASS WELCOME TO THE NEW STUDENTS!" "What your name young man?" A boy who look like my age had yellow spicky hair and a black shirt with a gold thingy(lol XD) and black jeans. "Hi, my name is Brice." 'Brice? Strange...the same name in my weird Dream.' Then a girl who had blue and pink hair almost mix and had a blue-white dress and she also had a cat tail.(Hint Hint, look at my profile pic) She also had hedgehog ears. "Hi, my name is Novi, Novi the hedgehog."(YEAH AM IN THE SORY XD)I was sitting in the middle class. Brice sat in a table away in front. And since we have two tables and connected to a one large table and there was noboy next to me, Novi sit next to me! "Hi." She had a soft kind voice. I nod. The teacher told us to take out our math notebook. I took it out and i look at novi, she also took out her notebook. The teacher was explaining a math lesson which i already knew so i didnt pay attention, and plus! I always get A's!! I turn my head to novi, 'Whoa!' Novi was drawing a ender dragon, when she finished, it really look like a real, REAL ender dragon. Novi notice i was so impressed by her drawing, so she said,"Do you like it?" "Y-yeah, it looks awesome "i said. Novi smiled and i smiled back. The annoying bell rang and i pack my stuff. I walk out of the classroom. 'Yeah...lunch time with the bullies' "Hey You!"somebody scream. 'Here we go' i tured around and saw novi. "What."i said. "Umm...well...i never got your name." she said. "Well my name is seto and goodbye!"i said abd turned away. "Wait!"she shouted. I turned and look at her. "Can i be friends with you since your the first one to meet..."she ask. 'WHAT?!?!? FRIENDS WITH A BOY WHO LOVES BOY! Maybe i should tell her and she might be disgused and go away. "Hey, i love boys ok."i said. She just stood there with no emotion. Then she smile!?! "Awww!!!Cute!" 'WHAT! Well at first she wasn't disgusted....wow...now am impressed' "Uhhh...thx?"i said. "So! Can i be friends with you?" she ask again. At first i was happy but...what if its a prank...i wasn't really thinking i was just happy. "Sure!" She smile and we both talk until we enter the huge annoying cafeteria. Dead silence was all i heard. Then it begins wisper. Novi must have notice and she pulled me out of the cafeteria. "Whoa! Hey what wrong?"i ask. "Hey!I know they are bullies."she said. 'Wow...' "Hey, let me get our lunch and we can eat here in the hallway." "Sure, but you dont have too." "Hey dont say that, am pretty sure they wont bully me, so am gettinf the food." I nod and before she enters the cafeteria she said,"Watch and learn." I watch her getting the food. I was impressed that nobody was bullying her because she was with me. Soon she came back were i was with food. "Wow..."i said. "Told you that nobody will bully me."she said with a smile. She gave me the food. "Thank you Novi."i said. "Anything with my friend." I smile...then suddenly i was thinking about, Brice. The same person in my dream and came to life? I was thinking about him until novi waved at me in my face. "Huh, what?"i ask. "You zooned out."she said. "Oh s-sorry."i said. "No need to....and what were you thinking?"she ask. "Brice..."i said not noticing i said it out lound that only novi can hear. "Oh...do you like him?"she ask. I blush but nod yes. "Cute, hey dont worry i wont tell him, your secret is safe with me and... Isn't he the new student in our class?"she ask. I nod yes. "Hey,ill help you to be friends with him if you want."she said. "Thx." she smile and i return the smile. 'Novi was a good friend, and will she help me be with friends Brice?'i thought. The bell rang and we picked our food and of course she got my food which i already ate it all and throw it in the trash. Sadly, the next class i was going was english and novi was in social studies. We say our goodbye and i went to my classroom.

---Novi Prov, YEAH!!!ITS FINALLY ME!---
I walked to my social studies class. I was haapy to have a friend who loves boys and help him. When i enter the classroom,the teachet welcome me and blah blah. I saw brice...12 seconds later, i found myself sitting next to him. "Hey, what up?"he said. "Hello, you must be new here, huh?"i ask. "Yeah." We kept talking who knows what until the teacher shouted,"BRICE, NOVI!PAY ATTENTION!!"Mrs. Rose said. We were watching a vedio of the Solar System of space. It was like one hour until the bell rang. I pack my stuff and went to my other class, art.(btw i love art, and am a good drawer." Brice was there when i enter. And again the art teacher welcome me. I decided to sit next to Brice again. "Hey, i never knew you like to draw?"i said. "Are you kidding me, i love drawing!"he said. I giggled. Soon the teacher said to draw whatever. I was drawing seto, which he was pretty easy to draw. I look over to bice who is next to me and he was drawing two birds in a nest. "Awesome and cute!"i said. "Yours two...who him? He looks, fimilar?"(Put a song called, "Shatter me" from lindsey Stirling, now!plz) "Oh that is Seto, my friend." Brice eyes widened and sayed, "I thought you were normal." he said. "Exuse me!"i said getting mad. "I thought you were normal, your friends with a gay person."he said. 'That it!' I got up and shouted at brice,"WHO ARE YOU CALLING MY FRIEND SETO, GAY!!ITS NORMAL YOU ID**T!!"I shouted. I knew the class heard. But the teacher didnt...she was sleeping. The the whole class started laughing at me, even Bice! "LOOKS LIKE NOVI! LIKES THE EMO WEIRDO DUDE!"brice shouted who made the class laugh even more. I felt tears in my eyes and spread to my cheeks. "CRY BABY!!"someone shouted. The teacher was still sleeping!!!! The bell rang,'thank god!' i ran out of the classroom leaving the laughters behind me. It was a good thing it was after school so i could go home. When i was outside of the school, everybody looked at me. "HEY ITS THE EMO FRIEND!!"Someone shouted. I guess the whole school knew. I even cry more and ran but someone trip me!! I got up and ran again and went to my house. 'Oh No!SETO!!" I ran back to school. Seto was being punch in the stomach. "STOP!!"I Shouted. Everybody laugh but walk away. I got seto and brought him home safely. 'Why are they doing this to seto, its not weird, its normal. I hope one day seto will defend himself.'i brought seto home and i was woryied about him. I was still crying in my bed. And i fell alsleep.
---Time skip to school in the hallway which it was already lunch---
Seto knew that the whole school bully me, he stayed with me and i also stay with him. Sunddely there was Four boys, big strong boys! They were calling mean names at us!! "Hey, lets teach them a lesson. With a punch!"the bigs boys grinned and was charging to us!! They started charging to us and me and seto started running. The boys got use and started punching us! They kicked me in the stomach. I saw seto being picked up by the big boys. I hit him but it wasn't enough he thro me hard which he sent me flying to a huge window and i crash and i was falling down the school!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"I screamed. I was falling and the world was spinning and spinning. I knew i wouldnt survive. Then Sunddely i felt someone catch me. I look up and it was seto. "SETO!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"He didnt respond. "SETO!! WE WONT SURVIVE THIS!!!WHY SETO!!!I WANT YOU TO BE SAFE!!!WHY ARE YOU DOUNG THIS!!!!!!" but Sunddely there was purple smoke around him and......we were flying!! We were soon in the ground. Seto was so mad that he use his powers and got the four boys and grabbed them with his purple magic and the four boys was in the air. "YOU WILL PAY!!!"Seto shouted. I knew he was going to kill them but that wont fix anything! "SETO STOP!!IT WONT FIX ANYTHING!!"i shouted and grabbed seto shoulder. "BACK OFF!!"He shouted and push me and i fell in the ground. I got up and i was in front of seto. "SETO PLZ!! IT WONT FIX ANYTHING!!!PLZ SETO!!YOUR SCARIN THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!!"I soon fell to the ground to my knees. I was crying even more harder. "Plz seto...plz...dont kill them...you are not a murder.."i said. Then Sunddely, there was silence. I heard police cars came. I looked up and saw seto on his knees next to me. "Am...sorry." i looked back, the four boys were on the ground safety. I turned to seto who was crying and hugged him,"Thank you, seto." "You two! Come with us!" A police man said. We both enter the police car. I looked back at the school. It was nearly half destroyed. All i saw was fear faces. I saw ambulance. Students were injured. I guess seto was really mad.
---Time skip, three weeks later at school---
---Seto Prov---
After the madness i made at school. Nobody dared to bully me. At least i had novi at my side. I was so happy she was my friend and always with me.
---Time skip, to lunch---(Put a song called,"A thousand years"Christina Perri)
I went to the cafeteria and sat down in a table. I was sad that novi wasn't here because she was sick. I looked at Brice which he was sitting with his own friends. I still loved him. But he doesn't know. Novi was the only person who knew my crush.
---Flash back---
I was thinking about him until Novi waved at me in my face. "Huh,what?" i ask. "You zoomed out."she said."Oh...s-sorry."i said. "No neez to...and what were you thinking?"she ask. "Brice..."i said not noticing i said it out lound that only novi can hear. "Oh...do you like him?" she ask. I blush but nod yes. "Cute, hey dont worry i wont tell him, your secret is safe with me and...Isn't he the bew student in our class?" she ask. I nod yes."Hey, ill help you to be friends with him if you want."she said. "Thx." she smile and i return the smile.
---End of flashback---
Novi was the best friend i ever had. Thank you notch for having a friend on my side.
---One year later, the last day of school of 12th grade. In the promotion---
The promotion...the last day of 12th garde. I was with novi of course. We were friends like for 2and a half year. During the year we found two friends who join our friendship. Jerome and mitch. They join our group becausr they both liked each other.(Btw jerome has furr which he is a bacca)Soon the DJ teacher said there was a singing contest.
---Novi Prov---
The DJ teacher said there was a singing contest. I accept the challenge. "Hey guys, am going to sing and win that contest!" "Good luck novi!"jerome said. "Do your best!"seto said. "Make us blow our mind!"mitch said while he kiss jerome on the kiss. I giggled and "aww" at mitch anf jerome. The first person started to sing. "Hello my name is Roxy Rose and am going to sing a song am been working on." She was wearing a red dress that has roses everywhere. I look at myself. I was wearing a pink-white dress that ends in my knees and i was wearing pink and blue shoes mix. Jerome was wearing a suit with a red tie. Same as mitch and seto. The girl in the stage started singing. (Lets see you guys recognised the song)

Whoa...yeah yeaaahh

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly

You can be the butterflies i feel in my belly

You can be the captain and i can be your first mate

You can be the chills that i feel on our first date

You can be the herp and I can be your sidekick

You can be the tear that i cry if we ever split

You can be the rain from the cloud who its stormin'

Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Dont know if i could ever be

Without you cuz boy you complte me

And in the time i know that we'll both see that we're all we need

Cuz your the apple to my pie

Your the straw to my berry

Your the smoke to my high

And your the one i wanna marry

Cuz your the one for me for me

And i'm the one for you for you

You take the both of us of us

And we're the perfect two(yeah)

We're the perfect two(oh)

Baby me and you

We're the perfect two

You can be the prince and i can be your princess

You can be the sweet tooth and i be the dentist

You can be the shoes and i can be the laces

You can be the heartbthatbi spill on the pages

You can be the bacca(lol suppose to be vodka)and i can be the chaser

You can be the pencil and i can be the paper

You can be as cold as the winter weather

But i dont care as long as we're together

Dont know if i could ever be

Without you cuz boy you complete me

And in time i know that we'll both see that we're all we need

Cuz your the apple to my pie

Your yhe straw to my berry

Your the smoke to my high

And your the one i wanna mary

Cuz your the one for me for me

And I'm the one for you for you

You take the both of us of us

And we're the perfect two(yeah)

We're the perfect two(oh)

Baby me and you

We're the perfect two(yeah)

You know that ill never doubt ya

And you know that i think about ya

And you know i cant live without ya

Nooo oooh

I love the way that you smile

And maybe in just a while

I can see me walk down the aisle

(Woooaa yeaahh)Cuz your the apple to my pie

Your the straw to my berry

Your the smoke to my high

And your the one i wanna marry

Cuz your thr one for me for me

And I'm the one for you for you

You take the both of us of us

And we're the perfect two(yeah)

We're the perfect two(oh)

Baby me and you

We're the perfect two(yeah)
(I dont own this song,"Perfect two" by Auburn)

Everybody cheers. "Wow!OMG!!THAT WAS AWESOME!!"shouted jerome. I giggled. "I guess its your turn novi."Seto grinn. "Oh just watch and learn!" i got up and told the DJ that i was going to sing.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys this story is way to long so am going to publish. IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS!!!!I started yesterday in the morning and right now its 10:42PM!!Well i hope you like the story and it will be continued and plz like my story and comment and stay tuned for more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821 125 49
Dear diary, Life isn't like the Disney fairy tales, with the lost slipper and hell of a cute prince charming. Life is bittersweet, cruel and hurtful...
69.2K 1K 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
217K 7.3K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
3.2K 342 40
There's no such thing as fairytales. There's no such thing as fidelity. Anything can happen at any moment. One minute you can be so happy that all y...