vinnie hacker fluff imagines

user1022838 द्वारा

an imagines book filled with fluffy oneshots like harry styles books (if you know them)!! will contain a lot... अधिक

intro
hate
clingy
regressed
missin mama hacker

home alone prank

1.8K 8 5
user1022838 द्वारा

hi guys! new prompt! i've been thinking of this one for a little bit and once it goes through my imagination, it sounded pretty good! i hope you all enjoy! 🫶

phasmophobia; is an intense fear of ghosts. for people with a ghost phobia, the mere mention of supernatural things — ghosts, witches, vampires can be enough to evoke the irrational fear. other times, a movie or tv show might be responsible.

⚠️warnings/what you should know ⚠️: phasmophobia, language, wetting accidents, intense crying

prompt: in which alex pranks vinnie by yn & everyone leaving the hype house once he's asleep and they set up horror and creepy stuff to get him scared. yn of crosse doesn't like the idea but has to do it anyway. vinnie is scared 💩less and has a bad phobia of horror or anything scary. who knew that the softy would be so scared of this type of thing that drove him to tears?! i guess this revenge prank took a turn...read to find out!

friday morning
7:am

"what's up guys, we're back, well i'm back." alex chuckled. "in todays vlog, as you can see behind me is that there's some pretty creep stuff going on today. today, we're all going to prank vinnie, yes, finally getting him back on what he did to me. *flashback to alex getting silly string paint & egged on his nice car* yep, he did that, but now it's my turn to get revenge!" he said in a evil laugh.

"since it's 7am, me & the crew are setting up cameras, horror stuff powered by a remote to control it from the outside, and drones would be set up too. in the end, i'm going to be in the IT clown costume and scare him with the balloons!" alex laughed. "but for now, it's still early and we're getting everything set so we can "leave." he quoted with his hands.

"i hope vinnie doesn't prank me after this or he'll be buying me a new car!" he chuckled while thomas joined him. "anyways, i know this would work so i hope you guys all enjoy! make sure to like comment and subscribe for more videos! now all i have to do is to get yn in this...wish me luck!" he said while making a transition.

after the intro, alex went upstairs to yn's shared bedroom to find her awake checking social media. "pssst. pssst." alex whispered since vinnie was still asleep. yn then turned to see alex motioning for her to get out of the room. she then got up and followed him to the guest room for no one to hear.

"what's up?" she yawned seeing him already vlogging. "umm well i want to do this prank on vinnie just really scaring him and stuff and we all leave him alone at home? is that okay?" he asked with a pleading face. "ummm, no. he's terrified of horror, i can't even scare him from behind. you know how he is alex."she said sternly. "but he egged my car and silly stringed ittt!" he whines. "i promise it wouldn't go too extremely far!" he pouted, begging on his knees. yn just rolled her eyes to think about it.

"okay, fine. if it's not too extreme then that's okay." she sighed. "thank you thank you thank you!" alex replied, hugging her tightly. "you were already going to do this were you?" she chuckled into his shoulder. "haha maybe." he sighed while yn looked over to see the crew set up.

"am i supposed to do anything? i mean i'm not even ready? how am i supposed to leave him?" she asked, still being in her pajamas. "i'll have kouvr get you an outfit, we're all leaving pretty soon." he said. "where are we setting up boot camp?" she chuckled. "we'll just be a couple streets down from the gate so everything still connects from the remotes. "oh okay. well i'll go downstairs now." she replied, heading towards kouvr for an outfit.

about 20 minutes later, every gadget, horror, and remote was set up and everyone was ready also to leave. "okay guys all set!" alex said as they brought the last of their stuff to the van. "here goes nothing." yn sighed as she locked the door from the outside. luckily, vinnie was a heavy sleeper so he didn't hear literally anything.

once you guys left, it didn't take long to set up everything in the van and do all the stuff. yn likes pranking him but she worried that this one would go too far. all she does is hope nothing takes a turn for the worse since he is scared of the dark, all the lights are shut off, power is down, etc. this was an extreme prank like ever before.

about an hour later, vinnies eyes started to jolt & wake up. his hair all messy, drool on the side of his face. he then turned to expect to see you but once he awoke, it was pitch darkness, all he had was his flashlight on his phone that he took out right away. "y-yn? babe? what's what's going on? w-why is it-." he stopped while tripping over a pillow on the ground. "b-BABE? where are you?" he whimpered, tip-toeing across his bedroom floor.

on the other side, yn was just watching her poor boyfriend trip & call out her name in the camera. oh, how she wish she could just be there for him.

vinnie finally made it out of his bedroom door, hoping it was only his room that had no power but once he opens the door, everything was still pitch black. he gulped, taking a few steps when all of the sudden, alex pushed a button that led to the chucky doll bike on a tricycle. "a-AHHH!" he screamed while running away from the doll. "what the, what is going on?!" he yelled to himself.

vinnie then carefully made his way down the stairs to then once he approached the last step, he felt something wet on his feet. he then shined his flashlight down there to see a red puddle. "n-NO NO NO WHAT IS NO MHM NOPE NO WAY!" he screamed running through the wetness, slipping & falling on his face. "o-OW f**k owww!" he whimpered now being covered in the red fake gooze.

however, alex and the crew were laughing hysterically at his fall, yn had stayed quiet. she felt really bad and he's sensitive when he falls down or even gets a scratch.

not long after vinnies fall, he then heard a bell ringing with a creepy laugh. he looked up and shined his light just to see a shadow with a bike & figure to go with it. his breathing started getting heavier and heavier while his hands shook the flashlight. he whimpered when he saw jigsaw the clown stroll in around the corner.

vinnie started to scream; "a-AHH HELP SOME HELP H-HELP ME! y-YN YN WHERE ARE Y-YO-YOUUU!" he yelled starting to now cry. he yelled he cried, he was so scared. he just wanted his girlfriend to comfort him and clean him up. since no one was coming, he got the courage to then run to a different room.

"alex alex can we please stop this! he's crying; he needs me, i don't like this at all!" yn pleaded, her voice cracking herself. "shh shh it's fine he's just being a baby. everything's fine!" he said ignoring her pleads. everyone was just laughing and staring at the cameras.

once vinnie found a room, he was still crying but he didn't want to have a panic attack so he tried calming himself down. seeing that nothing wa s following him or anything, he was finally at peace, for a couple minutes until the micheal meets theme song started playing. vinnie then was in a scared fright, covering his ears and rocking himself while he cried.

"t-THIS ISNT F-FUNNY G-GUYS! P-PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE CALL YN I NEED YOU P-PL-PLEASEEE!" he sobbed wishing that someone would just comfort him. "w-why is no one coming to save me?" he cries while putting his head in his hands.

"yoooo that was awesome!!!" alex laughed while high diving the crew. yn just ignored his and looked away. "hey c'mon, it's funny. i'm just getting back at him. it's just a revenge prank." he sighed being annoyed of yn's attitude.

"you think torturing an innocent man just because he pranked you, he deserves this? no, absolutely not. he is terrified in there alex?! what is going on with you all thinking that this is hilarious? you lied about telling me that it wouldn't get too far but he is crying for me, CRYING for me and you're just laughing. i can't do this anymore alex i have to go in the-." she stopped. "NO! c'mon yn let me just finish this he's fine!!! you are not ruining this for me. make sure she doesn't leave." alex warned his friends that kept an eye on her.

"i'm so sorry vinnie." she sniffled, watching the camera of him crying and rocking himself. after the music was finally over, vinnie calmed himself down or whatever he could do, and make his way towards the kitchen. everything was going smoothly until a animatronic clown horror guy popped out from the ceiling. he screamed & yelled, loosing his balance but catching himself. any direction he went, the animatronic would appear. he was scared for his life.

the one from the ceiling ⤴️

he felt so worthless, so small on the inside for a big guy like him but he just felt like a little kid thinking that there's monsters underneath his bed. he slid against a wall and just sat there and cried. cried for yn. cried because he fell. cried for every thing. he felt so dirty and disgusting for just being in a tank top and shorts but he just wanted his girlfriend. where the hell was she?

"mmm yn y-yn please get me! w-where are y-yo-youuuu! he sobs. oh how his heart was so broken, yn cried a bit too on the other side.

meanwhile in the van, alex was getting set up in his IT clown costume. yn dreaded for this moment but she couldn't stop him, too many people were watching. "alex, please, please don't do this. he's been through so much already and it's not even 10am yet!" she pleads while sniffling. "i'm sorry yn, i just- this is what i do. you know how i am and im sorry, just let me do this. i-i gotta go." he sighed while walking out of the van to scare vinnie.

he looked pretty creepy as to the fictional thing^

alex then walked up to the back of the house and crept inside. he assumed vinnie didn't movie from his current spot so he knows exactly where he is and all the cameras are too. he could hear the whimpers and sounds coming from vinnie so once he got close, he then flickered the room light on and off and sent his balloon towards the crying man.

while vinnie was crying, he noticed the lights flickering. he stopped and looked up to see a red balloon cking around the coroner. "oh no. no no no no no!" he whimpered while hiding behind the center table. "no no please not t-this!" he stuttered. alex then started to talk behind the scary mask.

"oh vinnie, come out come out wherever you are..." he said in a evil voice with a laugh. "g-go away!" he screamed but not facing the clown. "hahaha you can't escape me vincent i'll always now where you are." alex trailed while making his way closer. vinnie just covered his ears and rocked himself in fright.

alex had kept talking but then stopped for a while to creep him out and then officially sneak up on him and scare him him in the face. "p-please go away!" he sobbed as the room stayed quiet through his echos. vinnie then turned around to see nothing there. he looked and looked but stayed in the same spot.

once he was done he softly sat back down but during his search, something approached him from behind. he felt some air on his naked neck to then gulp & turn around slowly to see a clown right in his face. "HIYA VINNIE!" the clown laughed making vinnie scream bloody murder.

"-A-AHHHH AHHHH HELP HELP ME AHHH!!!" he screams, frozen in his spot since he's too scared to move. "you can't escape me vincent." the clown cheered while running his hands down his face. vinnie just whimpered but didn't move his hands off.

while the clown was doing that, vinnie then took the chance of biting his finger and ran. since the plan worked, he noticed the clown holding his finger in pain but chasing after him as well. vinnie ran as fast as he could to find a room far away from the clown. eventually, he found a closet in the guest room but he knew that the clown wasn't far behind. he got in there and hid, his breaths shaking, tears flowing down, everything. he was so scared, thinking that this clown would kill him.

thinking that the clown wouldn't find him, he was wrong. after a while, it did taken him a while but che could hear the door creek and him approaching slowly. "i can smell your fear inside this room." the clown hissed, getting on its knees quickly to check underneath the bed. vinnie whimpered a bit and tried to move slowly but he made a noise too loud to hide better.

the clown then turned his head super fast, approaching the closet and opened it wide up to find vinnie. "YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM MEEEE!" he said in a evil voice with it's annoying laugh. of course, vinnie had screamed again and cried but this time it was different.

"i-I WANT MY MOMMY! i wan' i want my mommyyy! he cried and then not so long after that, with the scared little but big boy, he felt his shorts dampen and soon a puddle formed around himself. the clown, well alex stopped scaring him and noticed what he had done, but he knew more had to be said to make this a good prank.

"oh the little baby wants his mommy! oh that's too bad because i already ATE your mommy!" he laughed with a viscous voice. vinnie continued to cry but it was even louder sobs after the clown told him that. "n-NOOO I WAN' h-HERR N-NOOO! I WAN' YNNN I WAN' MY M-MO-MOMMYYY!!!" his cries rang throughout the house and room.

"oh god, oh no." yn said to herself in fear with him actually believing the clowns lies and she couldn't take it anymore. she had to get out of the van and go to vinnie. she forced her way out of her friends hands and heard them yell for her. "where are you going? the prank isn't over?" one of the guys yelled. "I HAVE TO GET YO VINNIE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" she yelled, rubbing as fast as she could down the street heading towards the fence.

"your mommy is gone! she's dead and she was delicious! and now, i'm going to EAT YOU!" the clown yelled as he took out his hands and jumped towards vinnie. vinnie just stayed there and covered his whole body up, he couldn't take it anymore, this was way too scary for him.

in a matter of seconds thinking that this clown was going to actually kill him, he didn't feel anything wrapped around him or nothing. it was like it stopped. he slowly opened his eyes and let go of himself to see the clown just staring there and laughing. a laugh that he's heard before but it was more visible now. he still was in shock and scared for his life. still crying & shaking, still in wet clothes. the clown slowly took his mask off for vinnie to see.

"i got you so damn good oh my god!!!" alex laughed while vinnie started hyperventilating a bit. "oh my god i can't believe that worked!" he exclaimed while picking up a vlog camera from off the floor. "you were so scared! i can't believe it! i finally got my revenge!!! this is for silly stringing my car." he patted vinnie on the back when vinnie was just lifeless staring at him.

"w-why would y-you do t-that? you k-know i-i don't l-like h-horror!" he whimpers starting to cry. "vinnie it was just a prank c'mon! it was just for fun!" alex replied. "it wasn't f-fun!!" he sobbed. "i-it wasn't funnn!" his cries rang throughout the room. alex never seen vinnie like this, now he felt bad. he didn't mean for this to go this way with the scaring and everything but maybe he did take it too far.

once alex realized what he did, he then shut off his camera, thinking about this whole prank. he wanted to comfort his friend but the things he said to him were way worse then he thought. i mean, telling him that his mom was dead for pest sake? you know how big of a mommas boy he is? alex thought to himself. "dammit." he sighed seeing his friend cry so hard and even still after the prank.

"y-YN I WAN' YN N-NOWWW I WAN HER NOW!" he yelled while crying. "s-she's in the van vinnie it'll be a while unt-." he stopped once someone came rushing in. "oh baby, oh vin." yn cooed at the sight of her boyfriend. she then rushed to his side, no matter how dirty he was to comfort him.

"y-ynnn! i-i called and c-called but i was left alone and i-i didn't i couldn't find y-youuu!" he cried into your chest hysterically. "shh shh i know hon i know, i'm sorry that this prank took a turn. i should've said no but i'm here now, i'm here." she sighed, rocking him back and forth. alex just watched the two comfort each other when the rest of the crew came charging in. "we tried to stop her i'm sorry." thomas said, running out of breath. "it's okay guys it's fine." alex sighed into his hands.

it took a while for vinnie to fully calm down. he had all these questions that he asked and wondered why they would ever scare him like that when he's so sensitive about that stuff. yn let the crew know that he was okay now, he was just really scared & frightened. vinnie was basically in her lap like a toddler would be with his head on her shoulder. "i-is m-mommy d-dead?" he whimpers & started to cry a bit. "no sweetheart, momma hacker is just fine in seattle. no clown ate her up." she cooed while giving a deathly look at alex.

he really believed that his mother had died. oh this poor sweet big hearted mommas boy. yn sighed while continuing to rock him slowly. now, alex felt even more terrible when kouvr gave him a sad look too thinking that it shouldn't have gone this far.

"i'm really sorry vin. i-i didn't mean to frighten you this badly, i thought it would've been funny and enjoyable but i took it too far, like i do. i am so desperately sorry and i hope you forgive me, not now but i hope this doesn't ruin our relationship. i've never done a prank like this before and now i know i should never ever do it again. i am just so sorry vin." alex sighed while plopping himself down on the bed with his head in his hands.

"is that okay sweetheart? alex just apologized to you." yn cooed while vins head rose up & he nodded. "mhm that's okay. i'm sorry for ruining your car." he sniffled with a chuckle. "t-that's okay! that's totally okay!" he replied with a smile. "i think we shouldn't be pranking anyone for a while." thomas chuckled. "you got that right!" vinnie responded quietly.

after the apologies and once the power was fully back on, the crew went back to the living room to clean everything up. yn had helped vinnie get changed by making a bath for him and cleaning himself since he had a accident (not regressed but just in general). everything was back to normal once the day started and everyone was okay with eachother.

from now on, we all had to plan out the prank to see what the turnout would be with most people if they don't know how they would react. and also, vinnie & alex are desperately afraid of clowns after rehearsing the filming and uploading it to youtube.

the end 🫶

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!! ILL BE UPDATING A LOT THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER SINCE SCHOOL IS COMING TO AN END! i hope you all enjoy this scary but sweet in the end prompt!!! ❤️❤️❤️

make sure to vote, comment, request, or save to library if you've enjoyed or want more updates on my books or when i post! thank you all for your support so far and i hope you have a wonderful wattpad night!!! 💅🏼😴

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.5K 64 17
Requested. Fluff. Smut. Angst. Started: 15.06.2022 CURRENTLY ON HOLD
244K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
52.2K 550 25
Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will detail which Harry era features, otherw...
736K 9K 124
Hey! its a book of imagines and preferences of our favorite curly head Harry Styles. If you want a personal imagine you can send me your requests. I...