Nothing Like Us || Taekook

By Insect_Army

A single parent, uptight photographer meets a rude, cold, single father CEO. The two challenge each other's s... More

Character Description
Chapter One || 화 1
Chapter 2 || 화 2
Chapter Three || 화 3
Chapter 4 || 화 4
Chapter Five || 화 5
Chapter 6 || 화 6
Chapter Seven || 화 7
Chapter 8 || 화 8
Chapter Nine || 화 9
Chapter 10 || 화 10
Chapter Eleven || 화 11
Chapter 12 || 화 12
Chapter Thirteen || 화 13
Chapter 14 || 화 14
Chapter Fifteen || 화 15
Chapter 16 || 화 16
Chapter Seventeen || 화 17
Chapter 18 || 화 18
Chapter Nineteen || 화 19
Chapter 20 || 화 20
Chapter Twenty One || 화 21
Chapter 22|| 화 22
Chapter Twenty Three || 화 23
Chapter 24 || 화 24
Chapter Twenty Five || 화 25
Chapter 26 || 화 26
Chapter Twenty Seven || 화 27
Chapter 28 || 화 28
Chapter Twenty Nine || 화 29
Chapter 30 || 화 30
Chapter Thirty One || 화 31
Chapter 32 || 화 32
Chapter Thirty Three || 화 33
Chapter 34 || 화 34
Chapter Thirty Five || 화 35
Chapter 36 || 화 36
Chapter Thirty Seven || 화 37
Chapter 38 || 화 38
Chapter Thirty Nine || 화 39
Chapter 40 || 화 40
Chapter Forty One || 화 41
Chapter 42 || 화 42
Chapter Forty Three || 화 43
Chapter 44 || 화 44
Chapter Forty Five || 화 45
Chapter 46 || 화 46
Chapter Forty Seven || 화 47
Chapter 48 || 화 48
Chapter Forty Nine || 화 49
Chapter 50 || 화 50
Chapter Fifty One || 화 51
Chapter 52 || 화 52
Chapter Fifty Three || 화 53
Chapter 54 || 화 54
Chapter Fifty Five || 화 55
Chapter 56 || 화 56
Chapter Fifty Seven || 화 57
Chapter 58 || 화 58
Chapter Fifty Nine || 화 59
Chapter 60 || 화 60
Chapter Sixty One || 화 61
Chapter Sixty Two || 화 62
Chapter Sixty Three || 화 63
Chapter 64 || 화 64
Chapter Sixty Five || 화 65
Chapter 66 || 화 66
Chapter Sixty Seven || 화 67
Chapter 68 || 화 68
Chapter Sixty Nine || 화 69
Chapter 70 || 화 70
Chapter Seventy One || 화 71
Chapter 72 || 화 72
Chapter Seventy Three || 화 73
Chapter 74 || 화 74
Chapter Seventy Five || 화 75
Chapter 76 || 화 76
Chapter Seventy || 화 77
Epilogue || 에필로그
☆New Book ☆
☆New Book☆
💌 An Announcement

Chapter 78 || 화 78

10.9K 510 89
By Insect_Army

"Fucking Gorgeous!" Would be the words to describe the man standing in front of his eyes. With drooling lips and stunned eyes, Jungkook looked at his husband.

His baby bear was looking stunning in an all red outfit. The the suit dress hung perfectly on his curves. His hair was dyed fresh in the same raven black as his. Making him look so hot. Jungkook visibly gulped hard.

He was brought out of his frozen state by the little tugs on his pants. He looked down to see his kids giggling and squealing, "Happy Anniversary Dad/Dada!" They all yelled excited.

Oh now it clicked him. Today's is his first anniversary! Shit! He cursed in his head. He forgot about it. How can he forget today out of all the days! He looked at his husband guilty and saw him blushing hard, consequence of his earlier heated staring. He ruffled the hair of his kids with a smile and thanked them before yanking their hands gently away so that he could move towards his stunning man. He has a lot of apologies to say and explaining to do.

"Tae! Baby! I'm so sorry! I completely forget about the day!" He apologised straight away while wrapping his free hand around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung didn't say anything but attack the pouty lips of the other in a sweet kiss. Jungkook hummed satisfied. He was about to deepen the kiss when Taehyung pulled back with a boxy smile.

"I somehow got the idea that you forgot. But don't worry about it! You are here and that's all that matters!" Taehyung spoke softly before kissing the other once again.

This time Jungkook let other take the lead. After the sweet kiss, Taehyung closed his eyes and rested his forehead on other's. Jungkook too closed his eyes in content. "Happy Anniversary Love!" Taehyung whispered again. Jungkook sighed, he was still guilty and muttered masking his guilt, "happy anniversary to you too my love!"

Taehyung hugged the other quickly before pulling the other to the decorated bed side. Before sitting on the coffee chairs, Jungkook gently pulled the other close and spoke, "I may have not remembered the day! But I unknowingly bought you something! Guess my heart knew but my brain didn't listen." He then handed him the roses and the cake box to Taehyung.

Taehyung shyly took the roses and smelled them. The natural, pregnancy blush matched the colour of the roses. The scene made Jungkook's heart flutter. Taehyung then opened the cake box and smiled when he saw a strawberry cheesecake in it, his favourite. Taehyung smiled and thanked the other.

"Dada! Mommy! Can we please go and play with Junjae?" Sae cutely asked.

Taehyung lovingly ran his fingers through her hair and replied, "let's cut the cake together. Then you can go." Sae nodded her head and the family then cut the cake Taehyung specially made for the day.

The kids then left their parents alone and ran to the Jung House their usual hangout place.

"How come you came so early? Thank god Hoseok Hyung called me as soon as you left! You almost ruined my surprise!" Taehyung inquired.

"Ah! I missed you so much today! To the bounds that I couldn't stay in the office any longer. I really felt that today's a special day! Guess my heat was trying to make me realise what it was! God Taehyung! I feel so guilty that I forgot this day!" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung got up from his place and sat on other's lap. He wrapped his arms around other's neck. "Ah! Don't worry about it! So much has been going on lately! It must have slipped your mind! Plus you always do things like this. So, I'm happy you forgot actually! Otherwise you would have surely outshined me with your grand gestures!" Taehyung playfully argued.

"What no! You have definitely outshined me today in all aspects. You put in so much effort!" Jungkook picked the other up and moved to the bed. "All these decorations is done by you. Isn't it!" Jungkook mumbled in daze as he glanced at the photos dangling over the bed.

They were all pictures of them together. The photos captured their journey in a chronological order. Pictures of them from the press conference a year ago when passion inc hired Taehyung. Then the photos in the studio and when they were apparently dating. The photos from Sae's birthday party. Then the day at the beach. Their wedding pictures. Photos in Daegu. The day Yeontan called Jungkook dad. The day on which they won the case. Their love confession pictures. There was also an ultrasound image of their lil Gem. Jungkook eyes got teary as the memories replayed in his head in the chronological order. He then saw the pictures of them celebrating Bami, Yeontan, his and Taehyung's birthday. All the parties they went as couple. Or the days when they just stayed in and relaxed in their mansion.

"We came a long way. Didn't we!" Taehyung smiled as he stood beside him.

With tears streaming down his face, Jungkook cupped other's cheek and spoke, "yes we have!" He kissed the other and continued while resting his head on other's forehead, "Thank you Taehyung for coming in my life. I know we didn't start on the right foot. But, I'm so happy that it all worked out well in the end. I can't imagine what my life would have been without you. I was so broken, lonely and incomplete. But you, you fixed me, you made me feel what it's like to have a home. You complete me Taehyung. I'm blessed to have you as my live partner. I want to live long with you. Grow old with you. I really and truly love you!"

Taehyung too shed a tear and replied with eyes closed, "I feared falling in love before. But you made me realise what true love is and now I'm not afraid to fall deeper and deeper for you. You are the best husband one could ever ask for. The best father my kids could ever have. You filled my life with hope and happiness. And for that I'll always be grateful to you. And our lil gem made fall deeper for you. You know when I was pregnant with Yeontan, I used to feel so envious of all the couples that used to come for their appointments. I wished I had a partner like them. And god really gave me that partner. I'm so grateful for all the care you have given me. All the love you have poured on me. For keeping up with my mood swings. Truly Jungkook if anything, I'm thankful to you for coming in my life. I love you too darling. More than you think. I may not be expressive. But I truly care and love you!"

Jungkook pulled the other close and smashed his lips with the other. The kiss was fiery, hungry and hot. The huge bouts of emotions the two were feeling were poured into the kiss to ignite the passion more. Clothes were striped off, the bed was hastily cleaned to make space.

A naked Taehyung was then pressed gently against the soft sheets with Jungkook hovering above. "My Tae! You are glowing more and more. Pregnancy really suits you. You are so beautiful my Love!" Jungkook whispered against the soft skin of other.

Taehyung moaned loud at the praise and the tug on his nipples. But his moans were soon eaten away by the hungry Jungkook. Their hands roamed around his each others' body. Lips danced their favourite choreography, the routine they by now have memories by heart. An index finger was inserted into Taehyung's hole in between the heated kiss.

In the next moment, the three fingers were then replaced by a throbbing dick. The hungry and fast pace of the kiss contrasted the soft and slow thrusts of Jungkook's. Taehyung jolted with every deep thrust of the other as the sensation received by his prostrate was too much to handle.

The pace was never increased and only the attack on the holy collarbones and chest was made much more aggressive and impatient. It was almost like the pent up want to fuck the other hard was channelled out on the poor collarbones and neck. After ten minutes of anomaly of soft and rough love making the two cumed together hard and strong.

Not wanting to fall on the heavily breathing pregnant male, Jungkook slipped out and rolled beside Taehyung. He pulled the other closer and spoke, "I love you my beautiful Love!"

Tired Taehyung kissed the area just above Jungkook's heart and replied, "love you too my heart!" And with a loving kiss the two fell asleep.

***
Jungkook was woken up from his slumber by the loud noises from downstairs. The high pitch squeakls told him that culprits were none other than his three munchkins. Remembering their current position, Jungkook got up at once in panic. He locked the door and started dressing himself up.

Dressed, Jungkook glanced at the sleeping figure of Taehyung. He looked so smol under the Martin sheets. With a smitten smile, he kissed the forehead of other and made his way down to keep his kids from disturbing their tired papa/mommy.

After hours of entertaining the kids, Jungkook heard a loud yell for his name from upstairs. In sheer panic Jungkook hurriedly climbed the stairs up with skips in his steps. He burst open the door of their room to find no one. A second yell was heard from the bathroom.

When he opened the door to the washroom, he saw Taehyung on the floor clutching his belly hidden underneath his own sweatshirt and breathing heavily. Thankfully Taehyung had stopped closing his door since his last trimester. As Jungkook stepped near Taehyung, he saw a pool of water surrounding the groaning male.

"Shit! The baby's coming now!" Jungkook panicky yelled. "Not shit, Sherlock! My water just broke! Stop panicking and take me to the hospital!" Taehyung replied with a painful groan.

"Oh! Yes...!" Jungkook replied coming out of his daze and started walking out.

"You idiot! Pick me up first!" Taehyung shouted for the other. Jungkook nodded and apologised as he picked the other in his arms and dashed to their bedroom. He made him sit on the bed before calling and informing the others. While making the important calls, Jungkook picked their delivery duffle bag. He pulled out a stuff bear from the bag and made Taehyung to hold it. "Grab this and clench this to relieve stress" is what he said. With the duffle bag slinged on his shoulder, Jungkook walked down the stairs with Taehyung in his arms carefully.

Yoongi and Jimin were already waiting downstairs for the couple. Mrs Han, who was on a leave today too came in hurry right on time. Mr and Mrs Han stayed with kids while Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook drove to the hospital.

Jungkook was careful to drive the car not to slow and not to fast. His mind filtered the sounds of agony from his husband. The task was too hard for him. But he did it anyway to keep his focus on the road.

In less than 10 mins, the group arrived at the hospital. The staff was already waiting for them as Jungkook had already informed them. Taehyung was then instantly shifted to their booked private room.

He was changed into to the hospital gown and the group waited for the doctor to come. Jungkook and Jimin were beside the crying Taehyung rubbing his feet and hands to calm him. The door opened revealing Jin and a masked man. The mask was removed quickly and the worried expression of Namjoon was shown.

"Hey bud, keep taking deep breaths! You are doing so good!" Is what Jin said as he sat at the foot of the bed. Namjoon made it to his brother and patted his shoulders. "You too take deep breaths. Taehyung and the baby are gonna be fine! Relax yeah?" He comforted his brother.

In the next second, the door opened revealing their doctor, who has been dealing with their case. The doctor dashed in all sweaty. The doctor greeted the men in the room and examined Taehyung's condition.

"The dilation is only 5 cms. We'll have to wait a little longer." The doctor announced.

"But he is in so much pain! Would we all just wait and see him in pain without doing anything? Jungkook asked in anger.

"Mr Jeon, we talked about this before. If the pain is too unbearable for Taehyung-Ssi, he can ask for pain medication. But it all depends on him and his endurance."

"Baby? Do you want the medication?" Jungkook asked while caressing the other's cheek.

Taehyung shook his head no, " no I can endure it! I don't want any medication." Taehyung doesn't want any complications or negative affects on his baby. Jungkook sighed he bowed to the doctor and thanked him.

It took another 5 hours, by now it was 1 am. The doctor came for his third visit. He checked Taehyung again and exclaimed loud, "I think it's time to finally deliver the baby Mr and Mr Jeon!"

Others were then escorted out by the nurse. Jungkook was given a hospital scrub to change into. His hair was secured underneath a cap. By the time he came with the changed clothes, the room was filled with doctors and nurses. He ignored everything and made it to Taehyung who was crying in pain. He grabbed his hand and gentle rubbed the back of it with his thumb, "Pup! You are doing so great! I'm so proud of you!" Jungkook kept praising and caressing the other. The grip on his hands tightened. It was a painful grasp but Jungkook didn't show any discomfort. Taehyung can fracture his hand for all he cares.

After the several directions of push from the doctor, Taehyung finally pushed the baby out of him. With a loud cry the baby welcomed the outside world.[please don't go into biology! It's Mpreg aka fictional!]

The doctor announced, " April 13th 1:30 am! Time of birth! Congratulations Mr and Mr Jeon on your baby girl!" [What a coincidence, 1 : 30 and just the next day of their wedding anniversary!]

Jungkook eyes flowed out with a bizallion emotions. His lil gem is finally out! He just witnessed the birth of his fourth child! Wait! His lil gem is a girl! Taehyung and him have a daughter together. He was brought of his thoughts by a little tug on his arms. He looked down to see Taehyung smiling and crying at the same time while looking at him. He didn't speak anything but Jungkook knew what the other meant. Jungkook leaned down and kissed the other, "thank you love! Thank you for bringing our daughter safely to this world and to us! I'm so proud of you."

Somehow Jungkook always knows the right words to stir Taehyung's heart. He wailed loud at those emotional words. Well, his emotions were all a big mess don't mind him. Jungkook panicked, "are you in pain? Why are you crying" asked Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded his head no, he said, "I'm already too deep in love with you! Why do you keep making me fall harder!" Jungkook chuckled with tears and kissed the pouty male who was still struggling to keep his breath stable.

The nurse cleared her throat to gain the attention of the happy, crying new parents. "Mr And Mr Jeon, you have a beautiful daughter!" She exclaimed as she laid the newly born on her mommy's chest. "There you go baby! I'm sure your parents are glad to have you!" She spoke to the baby before bowing and leaving the family alone.

The little baby squirmed a little and smiled in content when a familiar warmth made it to her senses. She had a little smile that looked to similar to Taehyung's. The parents chuckled at that. Jungkook held the little girl's hand in his. His hand looked gigantic against the small, soft pink hands of the little one. When he gave the hand his finger, she instantly grabbed with her tiny fist.

Jungkook laughed heartily, "My Princess is a genius!" He proudly said. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Jeon! Isn't it too early to call her a genius!"

"Tae! She has your and mine genes! She is gonna be hella genius!" Jungkook remarked like it's such an obvious fact.

***

After a few minutes, their friends and family were invited in. Well even the presidential suite was too small for the amount of visitors. The moment was joyous and celebrated with a lot of happy laughs and tears.

"So what's the baby's name?" Mrs Jeon asked.

Jungkook and Taehyung smiled. They looked at the baby in Taehyung's arms and replied, " Jeon Bora!"

The family rejoiced loud at the beautiful name. This seemed to have stired the sleeping baby. She cried loud at the disturbance from the sleep. The family cooed and apologised to the little one. They all gave space to the newly born and the parents and exited the room.

Taehyung smiled and opened his gown a bit. He brought the crying infant to his nipples to breastfeed her.

It took a few sucks for the baby to start gulping her momma's milk. Jungkook stared at the little moment with a slight blush. Taehyung definately, saw the blush and laughed, "Jeon control yourself! You are literally red!"

"Ahem.... Uhh...it's just weird to see you nursing! Not it's not weird... uhh... I need to go to the washroom!" Jungkook bolted embarrassed to the washroom. Taehyung threw his head back laughing. The action caused the nipple to slip off, in turn making the baby cry again. "Ah! Bora you are one demanding baby! Just like your dad!" The baby whined at that and her eyes twinkled when she got her feed again! "My!Another pair of those Bambi eyes! You'll be a trouble. Won't you!" Taehyung dramatically gasped and then giggled.

***

The next day, early in the morning the kids visited their papa/mommy and their new sister. Jungkook had gone home to bring some more things and their kids along. They had all bombared him with several questions. They were slightly terrified by what they witnessed yesterday. The cries of their papa/mommy tormented them. Jungkook had to reassure them multiple times that their papa/mommy is completely fine.

When he told them that they can meet their baby sister the kids squealed loud in excitement. They had made some things for the baby and brought them along. Mr Han and Mrs Han were given some time to relax.

Taehyung was instantly notified of their presence by the loud excited squeals and whispers of his kids. He could only imagine what Jungkook had to deal with.

"Papa! Mommy!" The kids yelled as they made their way to their parent sitting on the hospital bed with open arms.

"My babies! I missed you so much!" Taehyung spoke dramatically.

"You are not in pain anymore? Right?" Asked Yeontan worried. The other two copied his worried expression. Taehyung laughed and replied, "no I'm not! You all slept well at home?"

They nodded their heads and hugged their dear papa/mommy. Taehyung sighed and hugged them back. "Aren't you all excited to meet your baby sister?" Taehyung asked the kids who were refusing to leave his warmth.

At the mention of their sister, the kids instantly looked at Taehyung with expectant eyes. Taehyung pointed his finger at the figure standing behind them.

Three heads snapped back. They gasped loud when their dad brought a little baby wrapped in soft blanket. Their eyes never left the bundle in their dad's hand.

Jungkook with a proud smile laid the baby on Taehyung's lap. He and Jungkook were waiting patiently for the kids reaction.

"Mommy she is so small!" Sae mumbled.

"And red! How are we supposed to play with her?" Yeontan asked next.

"You both are idiots! Babies are small. We'll play with her when she grows up. Junjae is a baby too and Sae you were a baby too! Don't you remember!" Bami spoke with disappointment.

Jungkook and Taehyung who were holding their bellies from laughing hard bursted at that. The kids stared at them and laughed along with them.

"Bami is correct. Your sister would have to grow a little to be able to play with you. But Do you like her?" Jungkook asked.

The baby's eyes opened and she yawned loud before fluttering her eyes to look at the three pairs of eyes staring at her. She smiled a little, like she is happy to meet her siblings.

"Oh! The baby is so cute! She looks like a bunny!" Sae giggled. The giggle made the baby smile wider. "She likes her Unnie already!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"She like me too right?" "And me too?" Bami and Yeontan asked.

The baby looked at the new voices and smiled at them too. "Yep she loves you both too!" Jungkook ruffled their hair.

"But what do we call her?" Yeontan asked.

"Her name is Jeon Bora!" Taehyung replied.

"Bora!" They all called out happy and showed her look at greeting cards they made for her yesterday.

A click was heard and the five heads snapped in the direction of the sound. They saw Jimin with a camera and the others surrounding him.

"You guys are so cute together! I couldn't help but capture the moment!" Jimin squeaked out loud.

"Well we should all have a big family photo!" Hwasa with her a month old spoke.

"That's actually a great idea!" Mr Kim remarked.

A nurse who was probably on her round was stopped with pleading eyes. She smiled and agreed to click the picture.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Hwasa with Junjae, Mrs Jeon and Mr Kim surrounded the little family spred on the hospital bed. A loud click of the camera caught the happy moment.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked into each other eyes with a peaceful smile. Thankful for the moment they are having and happy with their life together, the two brought their lips together in a sweet kiss which the camera caught on a second click.

And all they hoped for in that moment was that their little happily ever after to always remain bright and lovely and for their love to deepen like old wine.

The End!

Borahae 💜

Can't believe the story is finally finished. It still has an epilogue though so don't feel too sad. Hope you loved the story and the ending served well.

I'll see you guys in the epilogue! Byee 😘🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 69.3K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...
286K 10.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
814K 32K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...