The Mute (eyeless jack x read...

Von cp_fanfics

this is an unexpected story so whatever happens in it, happens. I made the cover of this book too btw Mehr

A/N
school
the girl in the forest
The Curse
Deja vu?
A/N
Jacks Outburst
Lazari
A/N
X-Virus returns
The Antidote
Into the abyss
Jacks Hunt
A Talk With Slenderman
Cereberus
Confessions are Made
I Think I Love Him Too
A/N
My Friend is Back
Trust Issues
A Worthless Traitor
A Glimpse Into The Past
Our First Time ⚠️
The Bathtub
One last hoorah
A/N

The Awakening

64 3 0
Von cp_fanfics

A/N
This is a long chapter so I'm sorry if it seems uninteresting. More chapters will be published soon enough.

Y/Ns pov

Darkness.

*Dreams of her parents*

"Please no.."

"Leave me alone, you've tortured me enough!"
My parents laugh at me with a bloody knife in my fathers hand. They look down and turn away. I raise my hand to my stomach and feel my hand get wet. I look down and pull my hand away to it being covered in blood.

My eyes open wider than before. Just then, i hear a growl. I looked up to find my parents gone. The laughing gone. My house, gone. I'm standing in the middle of the woods. It's dark, but the growls continue. I look around to see if there is a way out of here. I walk for what feels like hours. When i stop in my place, the growls grow louder from behind me. I slowly turn around.

Glowing red eyes, walked towards me. Considering Im short, the eyes laid nearly a foot taller than me. The moonlight glaring through the trees, as the creature steps before me. A huge white wolf with a scar on her side and a scar on her face.

Stepping out of the shadows, the wolf walked up to me slowly. The growls diminished, as we stood face to face. Light steam as she snarls. I raise my bloody hand to the wolfs head, and placed it between her ears. The wolf immediately calms down, and closes its eyes. When she opens them, the color is turned to a bright beautiful yellow.

*thought to self*
"The eyes change according to emotion I'm guessing? Strange. But beautiful."

I look into her beautiful yellow eyes, and smile.
"I wish I could be this free."
I say under my breath. I spot the scar on her cheek again, it's hard to see, but it's there. I remove my hand from between her ears and move it to the scar.

She snarls again. I look into her eyes, they've turned back to red. She raises her head as I remove my hand backing up slowly. She takes a step forward as I take a step back. I turn around and continue walking. But that walk, turned into a sprint. Since I'm small, I'm able to run fast as well. In minutes, I arrive and a huge mansion.

I look back at the wolf as she's creeping up on me. Quickly, I turn around and run towards the mansion. I start pounding on the door.

"Anyone here? O-open up please! I need help!"
Still nothing.. snarling got closer and closer with every knock. My last knock. The wolf's last step. My breathing was already rigid. I take a deep breath and slowly turn around, hoping the wolf doesn't notice my fear. As soon as my body faces her, the door opens, causing me to fall flat on my ass.

I see someone standing above me.
White, blood stained hoodie, black ruffled hair, a knife in his hand and a smile carved into his face. Wait.. a what?

??-"there's no one here, what the actual fuck. BEN you lying piece of shit."

I heard a distant voice.

"I thought I heard knocking"

I scream~
The wolf grabs my ankle dragging me to her, and she opens her mouth. The let's out one last snarl, as I'm hyperventilating under her. She raises her mouth to my head...

*Dream ends*

I shot my eyes open and I immediately sat up. I raise my hands to my head, making sure my face is still intact. Just then, an incredible amount of pain came from my stomach.

"Ahhh!"
I lifted my hand to eye level, and saw a good amount of blood. I started panicking even more. I cry in pain because man.. it hurt like hell. I was sidetracked when I looked up and around.
-this isn't my room-

Just then the door bursts open. 2 guys ran in. One wore a blue hoodie, brown messy hair, a blue mask with black eye holes. And the other had a white hoo- I've seen him before. In my dream..

Their sudden outburst caused me to jump and fall off of the bed. I crawled in the corner wincing in pain as I held my knees to my head and rocked back and forth, scared out of my mind.
~this is all a dream, this is all a dream, this is all a dream~

I repeated in my head over and over again.

"this is no dream child"
A voice spoke to me in my head. I looked up to see the 2 guys looking around.

"Where is she goddamn it?"
"How the fuck am I suppose to know asshole?"

I kept rocking in the corner with my head tucked in between my arms, I was crying, I was in pain, I just wanted to die. I should've listened to my parents and did what they told me to do. I wouldn't be suffering. Maybe I would've been happier..

"I found her, in the corner" the white hooded one said in a raspy deep voice.
I slowly peek out of my arms to see the blue mask slowly walking up to me and crouching.

"Are you o-" he paused.
"What the fuck is that- what are you?"
I saw a light purple reflection off my arm.

"Her eyes, they're purple?" The white hooded one said looking surprised, but he seemed to be enjoying this pain right now.

"Jeff shut up, you're scaring her even more."

So the white hood is Jeff.. who is th-

I was cut off from my thoughts as my stomach pain increased. I fought for my consciousness, due to the overwhelming pain.

"Jeff get Dr. Smiley and meet me in the O. R"
"Jack~"
"I said now!" He screamed at Jeff.

So Jeff and Jack. Seems about right.

Jeff ran out of the room as Jack swiftly got down on his knees infront of me. I don't know what's wrong with me but I could sense he was agitated, angry and a sense of remorse?

"Move your legs down slowly and your arms to your sides." He spoke to me in a calm, but low demonic voice. I did what I was told, and he lifted up my shirt to see blood soaking through the bandages. He started asking me a series of questions but I couldn't keep up, due to my conscience. I felt one of his arms go under my legs, and the other sliding across my back.

"Stay with me" he quietly spoke. Almost like a melody playing in my ears.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. At this point, my eyes were flashing purple, as my vision started to fade. The last thing I heard was Jack ordering around.

*Time skip because I'm lazy*

(After you passed out, you started dreaming of the wolf again but this time she spoke. She's your inner demon. Her name is Aurora. She is what drove you to kill your parents. She said you always had her powers within you, but you just now awakened them, due to the parents. She told you that you can transform into her when necessary, but it'll hurt a lot. She mentioned about training to gain her full power which will take time)

I slowly opened my eyes revealing the room I was in before. As soon as I gained consciousness, I sat up. It took a bit of effort because my body was weak. I slightly winced in pain, but it wasn't as strong as before. I'm not sure what I'm doing here, but I plan to find out eventually. I pulled the covers from me and swung my legs off the bed making sure I didn't move to fast.

I looked around for something and noticed a mirror sitting beside the bed. I grabbed mirror and looked at my reflection. A few cuts on my face but nothing to severe. Just then, my eyes flashed a violet color. I was shocked, I almost dropped the mirror. That's when I heard a soft knock on the door. Whoever was there let themselves in.

"You must be Y/N" a cheerful voice said. She seemed to be no older than 10, nonetheless. She walked in with her teddy bear in her right arm. She wore a pink dress almost like a nightgown, she had long brown hair, green eyes and a few streaks of blood running from her forehead.

I tried speaking but I couldn't. So I just nodded at her.

"Slendy asked me to bring you to him" she exclaimed.

Slendy?

She grabbed my arm and helped me out of bed. We walked into the hallway. It was the longest hallway I've ever seen. Doors lined up, each one had a sign with a name on there's. Some names were doubled.

BEN and Jeff
Jane and Clocky
Masky and Hoodie
Toby and X-Virus
Sally and Lazari
Smiles
Nina and Grinney
Dark Link
L. J and Jason
Dr. Smiley
E. J

Could L. J be Jack?

I was knocked out of my thoughts as we walked down the hallway, by the little girl.

"I'm Sally! I hope we can be friends. Not many new proxies come around here. It gets kind of lonely and boring. I'm sure you'll fit right in!" She laughed as she spoke. Her voice is adorable. It looks like I've already made a friend.
I give her a weak smile and nod. By the time she's done explaining a little about everyone, we've reached the tall door at the end of the hallway. Slenderman.

Sally knocks on the door and a voice comes from behind it.

"Come in children." The voice sounded deep. Almost terrifying. Sally opens the door and helps me into a chair. As I sit down I look at the thing infront of me. Completely in human, but I keep my cool. Who knows, I could just be there food supply.

*Do not think that child. You will not be anyones meal." I heard that voice in my head again. Am I imagining shit too? I really think I'm going crazy here.

"You are not going crazy either. But I am Slenderman. Everyone who lives here are my proxies. They obey under my commands. Anyways, this will be a quite long discussion but I will do the talking."

I nod at him, slightly terrified. How can he speak without a mouth? Or see without eyes? He just has a white face, and tendrils coming from his back. He stood up and told Sally she must be excused. Sally gave Slenderman a warm smile and walked off humming something before closing the door. I look straight ahead of me back to him. Why am I trembling? I'm not scared of them. I'm scared for the fact I'm with a whole bunch of random people I've never met before.

"I see that you are scared. And you should be. This is a house full of the best serial killers and monsters. But if you prove to be a success, you will become one of my proxies amongst the others. You will be tested for speed, strength and visions/eyesight. I have had several of my proxies keep an eye on you and report back to me. I know what happened with your parents. You have potential to become the next Creepypasta."

I open my mouth to speak but still nothing.

"Do not speak child. I can hear your thoughts, and I will respond like this to you from now on until you gain that strength back. I know about your wolf. I know about the powers the msg laid dormant within you. My proxies and I will help you gain those powers back and bring them to good use. From now on Jack will be taking care of you and keeping an eye out for you. You will also be sharing a room with him. Do I make myself clear?"

And of course, I nod again. This doesn't seem so bad. It's better than my home life, so I myswell give it a shot. I asked Slenderman if L. J was Jack.

"L. J is short for Laughing Jack. The Jack that found you and brought you here, also tended to your injuries, he goes by E. J, short for Eyeless Jack. He prefers Jack tho. Eyeless brings back his past that he doesn't like getting into dear."

Eyeless J-jack? Is that w-why his eye sockets looked b-black?

"Yes. I'm going to have him come in here to take you to meet the others. You will meet the rest later. Some went on missions."

O-okay thank you. Can I s-say something re-real quick?
Slender nodded.

Before I wok-ke up I h-had a dream. It seemed re-realistic. The w-w-wolf was chasing after me. A-and I found this mansion. Jeff o-pened the doo-or but he didn't see me. I-
Slender cut me off.

"That is to much to process for you right now child. We will talk about that a different time."

Soon enough Jack came back in, startling me a little bit.

"All set?" He looked at Slender and gave him a nod. Jack walked up to me and offered a hand. I gently grabbed it and he pulled me up. I nearly lost balance but he caught me. He guided me out of the room and closed the door.

We walked down the hallway as Jack broke the silence.

"My name is Jack, or E. J. Slender told you what you needed to know. I will tend to your wounds until you're healed. Then we will begin the tests."

I just nod and keep looking down at my feet. I wish I could speak. I mean I already feel comfortable with him for some reason. But I didn't have enough courage to spit words out so nodding and shaking my head are the only things I can do. It sucks.

He looked at me which I'd assume was a puzzled look on his face. But I can't see anything behind his mask.

"You don't talk?"
I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you a mute?"
I shrugged again.

"Let's stop at Sally's room. I'll see if we can get you a board to write on."

Seconds later we reached Sally and Lazari's room. Jack knocked gently and Sally opened up.

There stood another girl. She looked similar to Sally, but a black dress and blue eyes and a bit more older/mature. Her face seemed to light up when she looked at Jack. But when her face turned to me, she looked disgusted for some reason.

"Hi Jacky! What can we do for you?" She sounded so excited.

"Do you have a dry erase board and a marker? Our new proxy in-training doesn't speak."
She ran into her room and came back with what Jack asked for. So I'm guessing Lazari already doesn't like me. Thanks great. I don't want to make enemies in a house like this. I don't know what I did wrong to gain that look on her face. I looked down in shame holding back tears. Jack noticed and rubbed my back a little. Sadie noticed Jacks movements and huffed.

"Y/N, this is Lazari or Laz. Lazari was suppose to be Sally's twin but Sally was delayed. Lazari grows faster than the average kid, so she's nearly our age. And Laz this is Y/N. Be nice to her. She's already scared enough." He explained. I lifted my head up to give her a small smile. She did the same, but I could tell it was fake.

"Jacky can you give us a minute?" She asked while still staring at me.
He nodded and said "be careful of her injuries, she's still healing" then stepped out of the room with Sally. Lazari grabbed my arm pulling me into the room. She closed the door behind us.

The look on her face became hateful. I could sense anger and jealousy coming off of her. It was hard to miss. I mean her aura was out of control.
Then she spoke.

"Listen here bitch. Jack is mine. I've been in love with him for as long as I could remember. If you do anything towards him or show any sort of affection you're dead meat slut."

As soon as she finished, I realize my back was against the wall and she was just inches away from my face. She pressed on my stomach causing me to shriek. My small figure slipped out from under her. I quickly nodded and grabbed the whiteboard while opening the door. I closed it and took a deep breath.

"Everything alright? I thought I heard something goin on in there" Jack said, his voice sounding concerned.

I took the cap off of the marker and on the board.

"I'm fine."

He stared at me for another few seconds before grabbing my arm and continuing our walk.

*Time skip*
(We reached the kitchen and there were 4 people sitting at the table. One had goggles and a hatchet, another dressed as a blown, the third was on a game system, he looked like an off brand version of Link.. and the 4th was a female. She had a clock bulging out of her left eye, but she was gorgeous. As soon as we stood infront of the table, Jack cleared his throat getting everyone's attention.)

"This is Y/N. Specific order from Slender not to kill her. She doesn't talk so don't pressure her into doing so."

He turned to me and pointed to the goggles dude. "This is Toby, he eats nothing but waffles."

"H-hi *tic* Y/N" I wonder if somethings wrong with him. I look up at Jack concerned.

Jack whispered in my ear "tourettes" then continued talking and pointing.

"This is L. J also known as Laughing Jack, this is BEN Drowned, all he does is cause problems and play video games. And this is Clockwork, Toby's girlfriend"

I wrote on my board, "it's nice to meet you all" I didn't want to say something that may get me killed so I kept it short. Clockwork got out of her seat and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and embraced me.

"It's so nice having another girl around, it gets lonely sometimes" Clock pouted. She hugged me a little tighter but I shrieked from the pain shooting in my stomach. Clock backed away and asked if I was doing alright.

"She came from a bad situation, I stitched her up but Jeff and I heard a scream from her room. We sorta scared her and her stitches reopened" Jack felt guilty about that but at the same time, he questioned where Jeff was.

"I don't know, he came downstairs and said he'd be back later tonight" L. J said while stuffing his face full of candy. Clock gave me another hug, but gentler this time.

Jack grabbed my hand and led me back upstairs.
"You need plenty of rest to heal." By the time he said that we were already infront of the bedroom. We walked in and he helped me in bed.

"Youll meet more proxies tomorrow but for now sleep" he ordered that without any emotion. I nodded and got under the bedsheets. I didn't even notice the other bed there before. I shrugged it off and eventually fell asleep, dreaming of the wolf again.

to be continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
8.3K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
9.4K 355 21
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
316K 4.6K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...