"'Abstruse' Difficult To Unde...

By TheAura07

This is my first ff story 🙂 If kind of mistake is there then forgive me. (So much grammatical mistakes in fi... More

Introduction Of Jun's
Introduction Of Kim's
Introduction Of Y/N
Fight at College - 1 (1)
Fight at College - 2 (2)
Plan - 1 (3)
Home Tour of Mansion - 1
Home Tour of Mansion - 2
Home Tour of Mansion - 3
Plan - 2 (4)
Plan - 3 (5)
First Day of College (6)
Fight with Bit*hes (7)
Shocked Day (8)
Woah! (9)
Sleepy (10)
Childhood Friends? (11)
-Author
Sleep Over (12)
Prank Gone Fun (13)
Old Friend (14)
Tour of Companies
Principal Complaint (15)
Sleepy Cute Y/n (16)
Info Of Mrs.Kim and Unfold Truth
Dad Girlfriend/Mom Boyfriend (17)
Unseen Mansion Tour - 4
First Meet/Y/n Pooja(God worship) (18)
Target - 2/Argued (20)
Funny/Irritating Conference's (21)
Shopping (22)
Preparation and Some Trouble (23)
New Character's
Engagement Outfit & Accessories (24)
Engagement (25)
Wedding (26)
Music Programme (27)
New Day with New Members (28)
New Character
Welcome Xiaoboa -1/Mission -1 (29)
Xiaoboa miss y/n - 2/mission - 2 (30)
Discussion/What! - 1 (31)
Where - 2 (32)
Bye Xiaoboa! (33)
Meeting (34)
Results! (35)
Wanna talk to you! (36)
The game went too much far! (37)
Spending day with brother's (38)
Rules!/Fall Sick! (39)
University Announcement! (40)
Maya's Birthday/Practice (41)
Sorry Note!
Deal!/still hungry (42)
The Check up (43)
Suspect (44)
Cover
Key is Lost!/The King is going to be Back! (45)
Puzzle/Hangout (46)
Coronation/Drama (47)
Fight of Siblings (48)
Breaking the firewall (49)
Police Matter (50)
The beginning of End (51)
Y/n is kindnap?/Rosé got attack (52)
Arguments (53)
Day-dreaming? (54)

Announcement/ Target - 1 (19)

280 14 0
By TheAura07

Previous

Then I take her to living room. And she sit with dad and me on single couch. Because my soul is single, I am single my mind is single, and in this world I was and will be single no matter what.

Then dad spoke.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Present

Dad :- why don't we do dinner.

Mrs.Jun :- yes let's go, with that we can better understand ourselves, our likes and dislikes and we can get along too. *excited tone*

She says with excitement. But soon going to be fade.

Y/n :- *sarcastic laugh* But I don't like to understand otherselves, I like myself. And about likes and dislikes, I hate everyone except my friends and family, I don't like stranger's. *Still sarcastic laugh* and I don't like to get along with strangers. *sarcasm in every word*

I look at her she was looking sad, and I look my brother's face it was like they are laughing Silently but unnoticeable, but I noticed and maya and dad have straight face.

Y/n :- come on let's go to better understand ourselves. *sarcasm in every word*

Everyone nodded and we went to dinning room. Maid's serve food in our plates and we start to eat.

🍽️ 👇🏻

Everyone was eating and talking, like mrs.jun and dad, my brother's to eachother. And here me and maya sitting like we don't even exist.

We looked at eachother and have same face it's cold face. I gave her small smile which she returned me with 🐰 Smile.

Think it's bunny smile 👇🏻

We were eating not we but all. Then I finish my dinner and Start to drink water, I look at maya her was also finish.

I glanced on others there was also going to finish. We two went in living room. And sat on couch.

I start to use my phone and she too. I was so busy in file's, that I didn't notice everyone was calling me.

Then I look at them with questioning face. Then they say.

Jungkook :- nothing nonna we were calling you, because dad want to say something.

I made an 'continue' face, to let them continue I keep my phone off.

Dad :- so we want to tell you that.

Mrs.Jun & Dad :- We are getting married. Next Weak.

We didn't react because we know. This fu*king announcement. Then I decided some plan.

Y/n :- *fake gasp* oh thanks for telling or else, this earth can get destroyed by only Saying one time. *savage reply with cold tone*

After finishing my sentence everyone was quite, still processing what happened.

Y/n :- take your time and everyone process, I am going to my room have a good heaven/hell night. *cold tone and tight fake smile*

Then I went from there to my room, did my morning routine and wear payjama and sleep.

Pyjama 👇🏻

End of Y/n Pov

Author Pov

After y/n went from living room, everyone understands what she says, maya and bts were controlling there laughter.

And then mr.kim and mrs.jun look at kid's.

Dad :- so what is your decision?

Bts :- as we have to chose, we agreed.

Mrs.jun :- maya?

Maya :- I agree for marriage.

They all (bts and maya) say in cold tone.

Mrs.jun :- honey we guess we need to go home, because it will get now night.

Mr.kim :- why don't you stay here.

Mrs.jun :- no it's thank you, and maya likes her bed more than anything, at sleep time.

Maya :- mom!

Mr.kim :- it's you can go let me drop you.

They nodded and went to their car mr.kim bid by and went to home. Bts went to sleep.

Mr.kim went to his room and sleep.

End of Author Pov

Maya Pov

Woah! Such a big ass tiring day, I am in my room laying on bed, thinking about what-what happened today.

Well let's sleep tomorrow is university, I don't want to be late.

Maya :- Good night world.

Saying I sleep in my dreamland.

End of Maya Pov

Bts Pov

We were in our own rooms thinking what will happen in future. What if they hurt us again, or tell us to do work.

We believe is only nonna right now, because whoever she will trust we also need to trust them.

Because she is our protection shield. We need to stop this marriage but we can't, maya can tell dad.

We need some plan, from nonna she is smart and have options, we need to check maya and mrs.jun background check up.

We have to do something in 1 week. And we also have to take nonna's permission first.

It's already night we have university let's sleep.

End of Bts Pov

Joon-hyuk Pov

I am so happy today, that I am going to marry her, in next week. On Sunday.

I am so excited 😆😆, but what if kid's didn't accept her and her daughter, Joon-hyuk-ahh Don't think negative be positive.

Let's sleep tomorrow also have conference. I had to attend let's sleep.

End of Joon-hyuk Pov

Time Skip to Next Morning means it's Friday.

Y/n Pov

I woke and went gym first did my gun routine, and then went to bathroom for bath and chage clothes.

Today is Friday and we have to wear uniforms today, urghh I hate it!!!

Then I wear it take my bag and phone and went to downstairs.

Uniform 👇🏻

(Author :- university students can wear this uniform while college students can't.)

(Blazer is there too, because she likes to be orginal, Eveyone(girls) only wear second one and only y/n wear blazer. Because uniform is short.)

I was sitting in dinning table waiting for everyone. Soon everyone come and see me shocked, well why not.

(Author :- Don't be confused let me tell you who wear which uniform

University Students Girls wear👇🏻

Second One every girl wear and y/n wear first one. Jennie and Jisoo also wear 2nd one because they are in university.

University Students Boy's wear 👇🏻

Hyung line, Yeonjun and soobin wear this.

College Students Girls and boys wear 👇🏻

Now you all aren't confused but still let me tell, bts Maknae line and blackpink Maknae line also wore this. And maya too.)

Everyone sit maid come and serve and we start to eat. While eating jin asked me.

Jin :- Nonna Why did you wear blazer? *while eating*

Y/n :- uniform is short so I wear it. *while eating*

Teahyung :- what if principal scold you. *while eating*

Y/n :- he can't, Don't worry.

He nodded and start to eat again I also finish my, and went to my bike take it and went to university.

Before driving bike I button all buttons which are on my blazer. Soon I arrived I park it take my bag, and keep bike key's inside it.

I unbuttoned all buttons which are on my blazer, because other teachers will complaint if they didn't see my uniform.

I went to my locker and went to my class.

End of Y/n Pov

Maya Pov

I woke up and went to bathroom and did my morning routine, after doing I wear my uniform and went downstairs.

I went to kitchen see mom was going in hurry to office, and then she spoke.

Mom :- maya I am going to office, please do your breakfast and lunch, take care of your health bye.

Maya :- ok mom, don't worry! *yelled*

Then she went and I start to do my breakfast, after finishing breakfast I take my bike and went to university.

Soon I arrived and went to my locker take book's and went to class. Teacher was not there yet.

I start to think about random things.
Soon Teacher come and start to teach.
I was making notes, when I get one paper ball.

I first look around and see that jungkook guy, throw on me and spell 'open it' first I think alot but then decided to open.

It was rewritten 'we want to see you at rooftop, in lunch time. Don't be over smart or else, you know.'

Oh my god! Is he threating me! Me is he kidding let's see what will he do, after meeting at rooftop.

Let me give him one note, I took one paper and write something inside it. And make it paper ball and throw on him.

It perfectly landed on his desk, he look at it and see around I also spell 'open it' to him. He did and nodded.

Then we start to focus on our lectures.

End of Maya Pov

Jungkook Pov

(After getting note from maya)

I was focusing on lecture and I also give her, note which hyungs tell me to give, we also ask nonna's permission by jimin hyung.

When something was coming on my direction and it landed on my desk, it was one paper ball I look around and see it was maya.

She spell 'open it' I open and it rewritten 'Are you trying to threat maya, bro seriously maya isn't scared and yeah don't threat me.

Your lovely lil sis
- maya'

I look at her and nodded and again start to focus on lecture, because y/n nonna and jin hyung will domed me..
And lil sis my ass.

End of Jungkook Pov

Y/n Pov

I was in my class teacher was not there 20 minutes was left, I start to scroll on my mobile through instagram.

I was looking and one message popped on my phone, it was from mochi I look outside of class, he was there I nodded and then he went from there.

I open the app.

OTP

Mochi :- Hi Didu.

Y/n :- Hi, what happened?

Mochi :- Nothing Just want one permission.

Y/n :- which permission?

Mochi :- umm that I want to means we want to target someone.

Y/n :- And who is this your someone?

Mochi :- umm nonna actually it's maya.

Y/n :- what! And why you want to target her, jimin if something happened to her you are doomed, by dad. And what if she tell dad. No listen don't put your life in danger.

Mochi :- nonna listen nothing will happen to me, and I will not harm her.

Y/n :- you sure?

Mochi :- yes nonna 100% sure.

Y/n :- fine but don't hurt her and yourselves too, and let me tell you she is stubborn.

Mochi :- nonna I will see it, and thanks for permission.

Y/n :- it's okay, and tell me what happened. Hmm.

Mochi :- ok nonna, bye teacher is here bye bye.

Y/n :- bye and focused on your lecture.

Mochi :- hmm bye.

Y/n :- bye.

End of OTP

Gosh!! Why they always do this to me, leave it y/n and now focused on lecture, soon Teacher come and start to teach.

End of Y/n Pov

Author Pov

So let me tell you target means threat to someone, and they are attending there lectures. So let's only skip.

Time Skip to Lunch

Now everyone was in canteen, while chitchatting, eating and many more. Except BTS and maya.

Blackpink and y/n is sitting at table, blackpink was first confused but asked y/n.

End of Author Pov

Blackpink Pov

We were with y/n/y/n unnie we were Silently talking not laughing, we were just Silent talking with y/n/y/n unnie.

And y/n was also doing same we didn't saw maya so we think to ask y/n/y/n unnie.

Jisoo :- y/n you know where is maya?

Y/n :- yes I know.

Jennie :- where is she then?

Y/n :- actually she is at rooftop with Bts.

Lisa :- WHAT!

Y/n :- lisa calm. They aren't gonna hurt her, it's just some talks.

Rosé :- unnie what is mean by talks?

Y/n :- means let me tell you, actually yesterday at night *explain everything* so this what they want to talk.

Jisoo :- what! Y/n but what if something happened?

Y/n :- trust me it won't, because i take promise from them. And I they did they are doomed.

Rosé :- what about mrs.jun.

Y/n :- I am sure maya won't tell this to her mom nor dad, because she don't like to create scenes, plus her mom's happiness.

Jennie :- have a point.

Lisa :- well see maya is coming.

We were first shocked to hear but then y/n/y/n unnie tell us everything. And thank god she took promise from them.

Actually we have tell maya everything but some of our and y/n/y/n unnie thinks we didn't tell her, like y/n/y/n unnie past and our being mafia and she being mafia queen.

So maya Don't doubt us, we have tell some fake thinks to her, we feel bad but still we need to do this.

End of Blackpink Pov

Y/n Pov

Actually I have tell them everything, I can't hide everything especially from them. Well let's eat, I was eating when lisa said "Maya come."

Maya Pov

(Author :- I have keep everyone pov in this chapter hehe not everyone.

Y/n :- shut up author.

Author :- yahh respect me!!

Jungkook :- respect mah ass!!

Maya :- Don't say it or jisoo unnie will come with her spatula

Jungkook :- okkk, but where is my banana milk.

Maya :- *facepalm herself*

Author :- ewwww. Disgusting.

Jin :- I am world wide handsome you know author.

Author :- again start yeah I know.

Jin :- namjoon I am world wide handsome see.

Namjoon :- yeah I know. *breaks table*

Suga :- yahh!! You kiddos stop breaking and talking just start.

Jimin :- lAcHiMoLaLa.

Namjoon :- jimin you got no jams.

J-hope :- yahh Taehyung which launguage you are speaking.

Taehyung :- hyung it's called alien launguage, and I am calling them.

Y/n :- yahh! Crackheads when will you stop.

Suga :- everyone is so weird today.

Author :- please stop it guy's. *crys because of tiredness and joined hands*

Y/n :- author my love just wait and watch! Now watch YAHH! EVERYONE I NEED IN POSITION, JIN STOP ADMIRING YOURSELF! NAMJOON STOP BREAKING THINGS!!JIMIN DON'T SAY LACHIMOLALA!! TEAHYUNG DON'T CALL ALIENS BY YOUR LAUNGUAGE!! THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!! JUNGKOOK I WILL BUY YOU BANANA MILK AFTER THIS AND EVERYONE IN POSITION!!!

everyone :- *everyone went to there Positions because of y/n rap*

Jimin :- but nonna what about my jams? *sad pout*

Y/n :- Namjoon stop saying it!! And author will bring it from Mars!!

Author :- what me? *points at herself*

Y/n :- then me. *deadly glare to author*

Author :- *gulp* no-no m-me. *smile scardly*

Taehyung :- author call aliens also from Mars, and give my number to them.

Y/n :- yahh! Kim Teahyung!! *deadly glare*

Taehyung :- *see y/ns deadly glare*nothing.

Author :- good.

Blackpink :- author say hi to aliens from us.

Author :- *makes weird face* what! I am not going to meet them they will kill me!! No I am only going to bought jams.

Y/n :- AM I MAD HERE EVERYONE JUST GO OR ELSE SEEEE!!

Everyone :- *gulp hard and nodded and went Positions and author went to mars*

Y/n :- good, 1...2...3... action.)

It was now lunch time bts must be waiting, I went to my locker kee books and went to canteen.

Thinking why? Because first I will take coffee atleast to drink itz or any kind juice.

I take it from canteen and start to walk to rooftop.

Btw🍹👇🏻

Soon i arrived there and see them. I flash one cute smile. And went to them and stand infront of them, and started to drink my lemonade again.

But cutely pouting I wad drinking it, and they were admiring me I guess. I stop drinking and look at them. And speak.

Maya :- what do you want, and why you call me? At lunch time seriously! Are you kidding me, I must bring my food with me. You know how much hungry I am and you are staring or admiring me, for this that bunny guy call me huh! Ans-

Jungkook :- yahh! Please stay quiet.

I nodded and they continue.

Namjoon :- so we call you hear to
Cancel the wedding.

Maya :- because I don't want.

Yoongi :- like we want. *savage*

{Note :- they all are talking in cold tone.}

Maya :- first I can't, second she is happy, third I don't have any choise, it's her life and i can't take her life decisions, because who I am to her. Adopted daughter. *mumbled last part only few members heard it*

Jimin :- listen we also have same problems except fourth and fifth.

Taehyung :- do whatever you want but cancel this wedding.

Maya :- what if I don't.

Stupid maya! What did you say are you mad!

Jin :- then you will face hell.

Maya :- dude what do you think? When one member of hell telling this to other member huh! I know y/n unnie is queen of heaven and hell, and you all are members or king's.

Sh*t! Are you mad maya what did you say! I must burn my tongue with hot water.

Taehyung :- then.

Saying he started to come near me and I taking steps backward. But then hi stop when that jimin guy said.

Jimin :- Taehyung we can't hurt her, nonna will doomed us, I promise her from Everyone.

Taehyung :- damn it!

Saying he take steps backward and went to his previous position.

J-hope :- listen girl.

Maya :- bro I have a name which is Maya, M.A.Y.A ok, next time better remember.

Jungkook :- listen maya you have one week do whatever you want to do.

Saying this they went whatever. I started to drink and went to canteen and see unnies.

.

.

.

.

To be continued

-----------------------------------------------------------

3000 Total words

That's it for today part hope you enjoy, leave a vote and reply to tell me how was part.

sorry I didn't write previous part I didn't how many words were there, sorry tell you it was 2325.

For now have Good Day/Night🌃

And yes there is also part 2 of target. So you all won't be confused by part 1.

💓 Bye bye 💓
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
3.4K 93 8
this is my first ever ff I wrote If any mistakes are their plzz forgive me and English is not my first language so if you find any grammer mistakes p...
1.1K 29 7
Hey... my name is Kavya Roshan from India, it's my first fanfiction in wattpad, I am a new ff writer (still studying ) I am an BTS army to 💜 ... so...
123K 4.4K 35
A/n here Hi... this is my first story sooooo I hope you will like my story 😊😊 If you dont like this story then dont read it but dont be toxic. The...