I'm not okay

By Alicia265145

8 year old Alessia never had the best life. From being taken away from her family at a very young age to bei... More

Author's note
Characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
My apologies
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty- eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty- five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thrity- seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter fourty
Book 2 chapter 1 / Bonus chapter
Book 2 chapter 2 / Bonus chapter part 2
Book 2 chapter 3 / Bonus chapter part 3
Book 2 chapter 4 / Bonus chapter part 4
Book 2 chapter 5 / Bonus chapter part 5
Book 2 chapter 6 / Bonus chapter part 6
Book 2 chapter 7 / Bonus chapter part 7
Book 2 chapter 8 / Bonus chapter part 8
Book 2 chapter 9
Book 2 chapter 10
Book 2 chapter 11
Book 2 chapter 12
Book 2 chapter 13
Book 2 chapter 14
Book 2 chapter 15
Book 2 chapter 16
Book 2 chapter 17
Book 2 chapter 18
Book 2 chapter 19
Book 2 chapter 20
Book 2 chapter 21
Book 2 chapter 22
Book 2 chapter 23
Book 2 chapter 24
Book 2 chapter 25
Book 2 chapter 26
Book 2 chapter 27
Book 2 chapter 28
Book 2 chapter 29
Book 2 chapter 30

Chapter ten

28.8K 668 78
By Alicia265145

"Don't hu-hurt me" I sob out as my heart beats loudly in my head.

———

Ace's POV.

Al is lying on the floor, curled up into a ball.

She looks so fucking scared.

She's shaking and sobbing.

I snap out of my shocked state and immediately lower myself to the ground next to her.

I grab her hands very gently to stop her from hurting herself, "Al, baby let me see your pretty eyes" I say gently while caressing her hands.

She just continues sobbing but eventually after a few seconds she slowly lifts her head up, "there you go, Carlo's not here baby, it's just you and me and our other brothers. You're safe here with us. Take a deep breath for me please" I slowly instruct her.

With a little bit of difficulty she takes a deep breath before releasing it again, "good job baby, I'm so proud of you. Can we do that again, yeah" again I take a deep breath with her and slowly her sobs start to lessen.

"Come here" I say lovingly while reaching out to her.

She watches my every move but soon she wraps her own arms around me as I place myself on the ground with her sitting on my lap.

I gently rub her back up and down while muttering sweet nothings in her ear.

Al's breathing has now fully calmed down and a few sobs rack her body harshly a couple of times.

"You're safe here, we're not going to hurt you Al. I promise that on my life." I say softly while pressing a small kiss to her head.

She's so small and cute.

My little sister.

I'm not going to lie when I say that I was planning on taking my distance with her.

I didn't want to get hurt if she gets taken away from us again but Noah talked me out of doing that.

He said that I would only hurt everyone around us including myself by doing that. He told me that there is nothing more special than finally having our sister back and living with us.

He told me not to screw things up.

He told me that if I did what I was planning on doing, I'd only break Al's heart and that's the last thing I want to do.

I play with Al's hair as she lays against me, now fully calmed down.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her in a soft tone.

She shakes her head no, "that's okay, you don't have to but just know that if you do want to talk about it that I'll always be here, okay" I say softly.

She nods her head with a small smile on her face.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" I ask her.

She shakes her head.

I look at the clock, it's 5 am.

I woke up by the thunder outside.

I don't like it, the thunder I mean.

It scares me every time.

Don't tell anyone though, it's my biggest secret.

No one knows about it except for Asher.

He knows about it.

When there's thunder he comes into my room and sleep with me so I don't feel as scared and stuff.

Asher knows everything about me, just like I know everything about him.

However since Asher isn't here tonight since he went to a party, I freaked out a little and then saw my little sister on the floor.

I didn't want to go to a stupid party tonight so I stayed home.

I feel a slight pull on my T-shirt so I look down at the angel in my arms.

"TinkerBell?" She asks nervously.

A chuckle leaves my lips as I nod my head, "yes, let's watch TinkerBell" I reply while standing up with the TinkerBell lover in my arms.

Before I go downstairs, I go to her room. 

Her Buddy is there.

I pick it off of the floor and hand it to her.

She smiles and takes it while wrapping her arms around me again, "thank you Acey" she smiles and gives me a kiss on my cheek before snuggling into my chest.

Warmth fills me up at her gesture, she's so cute and so sweet, I love this small little girl.

I smile and start walking downstairs to the kitchen.

When I try to put her on the counter, she refuses.

So like the amazing brother I am, I keep holding her while stroking her back.

I grab some water for us both since all that crying must have made her throat sore, "do you want to eat something?" I ask her.

She shrugs her shoulders, "there's chips and cookies" I tell her.

"I don't know what that is" she mutter into my chest.

"Then we will just have to eat it all so you do know" I say with a big smile on my face.

She doesn't object and nods her head with a small smile on my face.

I grab everything and take it all to the living room.

I place it down in the coffee table before I sit down on the couch with Al still in my arms.

I put the tv on and put the last TinkerBell movie on the screen.

Secret Of The Wings.

Interesting.

"Are you excited?" I smile looking down at her.

With a giddy smile on her own face she nods her head.

My heart melts seeing her cute face so immediately I turn put the movie on.

We start eating and watching the movie as the thunder outside slowly disappears.

Eventually Al starts crying because of the movie when TinkerBell broke her wing.

I continue rubbing her back and playing with her hair, in hopes she stops crying.

"That's so sad" she cries.

"I know baby, but everything will be okay" I say ever so gently.

"Her wing is broken how is everything going to be okay!?" She exclaims

"I don't know, it's Disney- every movie has a good ending." I say.

She looks at me doubtfully but soon turns her eyes back to the screen while I tuck the blanket a little higher up.

Eventually that frown disappears since TinkerBell her wing gets healed again.

Before I know it my little sister is sleeping on my chest as once more those credits of the movie roll in.

I let my own eyes close as sleep takes over the both of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 42.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
747K 19.8K 46
Ten years ago, Avalee was sent away from her brothers and father with her pregnant mother, Alessia, for their safety. After the sudden death of Aless...
4K 114 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...
37.6K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...