The Strings of Fateโœ…๏ธ(MYG)

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ midnight_breezee

๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™. (๐™ˆ๐™”๐™‚) (WATTPAD FEATURED) Not all love stories are written with threads of g... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
1 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Alluring Beauty
3 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Defeated
4 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The trophy of victory
5 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Sacred Vows
6 ๐Ÿ‘‘ My Queen
7 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unfriendly treatment
8 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Intimidating eyes
9 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Captivated
Gifts and Achievements
10 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Responsibility
11 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Persuade
12 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Attacked
13 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life and Death
14 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Ignorance
15 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Emperor
16 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Betrayed and broken
17 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Drunken fit
18 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Guilt and regret
19 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Forgiveness
20 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fatal Arrows
21 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Marry Nari
22 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Prooving innocent
23 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Brother
24 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Shocking truth
25 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Real Culprit
26 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stabbed
27 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Last Breath
28 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Poisoned
29 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Going against all odds
30 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Blood of Achilles
31 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Bring me to life
32 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stand with Justice
33 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past
34 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past II
35 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Frozen Inside without your love
36 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Two body One soul
37 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unexpected meeting
38 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Suspicious Soldier
39 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life of the subjects
40 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Saviour Emperor Min
41 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Dream come true
42 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unpredictable future.
43 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Nations Strike.
44 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The past III
45 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past IV
46 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Little Emperor
47 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Last Battle
48 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Fallen Emperor
49 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Souls United
Behind the scenes.
Epilogue
I ๐Ÿ’œ U
Character Aesthetics 1
Character Aesthetics 2

2 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Clash of Swords

1K 98 49
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ midnight_breezee

The princess gloriously walked into the court in an armor. Every step she took exclaimed bravery. She knelt infront of the king. Hoseok hated to send his sister to war. He was the king and he was supposed to face the enemies. Unfortunately, he was diagnosed with heart disease hence he wasn't allowed to go on the battlefield.

He pulled her up holding her shoulders. "I am so sorry to send you alone. I should have led the forces like a brave king. I am not worthy of this post." His eyes were almost teary. Chances of their victory were very grim and Hyesoo might never return from the battlefield.

"Please don't say like that, Oraboni. I will always be your shield. It is not your fault that you have heart disease. The King I know is much more powerful on his throne. You are the future of the country. You are my power. You are my everything. Never blame yourself and make me feel guilty. Besides the Jeons are sending their forces. I'll make sure that arrogant king is defeated."

"I am proud of you my sister." Hoseok hugged her tightly. He then handed the sword to the Commander of the Armies.

Hyesoo swung her sword to her right then flipped it and plunged it into the ground. She knelt beside it and spoke in formality, "I'll bring you victory, my lord, even at the cost of my life."

She stood up and acknowledged her mother who was standing beside Hoseok and then marched out of the palace.

"Soldiers!" Hyesoo addressed the group of thirty thousand armored men who stood infront of the palace gate. She was on the same white horse, Ara. "We all are well acquainted with our enemies. They are probably stronger than us but remember no one is braver than the Realian Armies! Our nation will remain ours! We will show them what we have got! Don't fall back. Give your best!" Hoseok proudly stood on the balcony hearing his sister. She knew how to encourage the soldiers. "IN THE NAME OF HIS MAJESTY JUNG HOSEOK, WE WILL RETURN WITH VICTORY!" She drew her sword from the sheath and pointed it at the sky. The horse neighed on its hind legs. Her battle attire sparkled the fire of victory in every soldier.

The army slowly marched out of the Palace until they disappeared into the green forest. Hoseok clenched his jaw after they left. The sun was bright in the sky. Only if he could treat that evil king some lesson.

👑~👑

Yoongi was lazily sitting on his throne in the tent. The battle raged some meters out of the army camp. He could hear the swords and screams. It has been the third day the war had begun. The Realians were strongly defending themselves despite their number. He never thought they would keep up against them for so long. The place and its people were really different.

"Your Highness!!" One of his soldiers barged into the room and knelt before him. "We need more army. We are losing!"

"WHAT?!" Yoongi stood up from his throne. "I have engaged forty thousand men and still you can't get me victory against a weak kingdom? Is this how you have been trained?!"

"We are giving our best, Your Highness!! But-"

"BUT??!!" The poor soldier flinched at Yoongi's roaring voice.

"But the p-princess is too powerful. She can't be tamed."

Yoongi scoffed, "Great! Now the mighty Mins are losing to a woman!"

"My Lor-" Suddenly blood spurted out of his mouth and the soldier fell down, dead.

Yoongi's eyes were fixed on the soldier who stood at his door with a naked sword dripping in blood. Her fierce eyes were glaring back at him through the helmet. Her face and attire were covered with blood, some dried and some very much shining bright red. Her hair was is a mess. Her chest heaved in exhaustion but her words were crystal clear. "I'll make sure the whole nation bows to this woman!"

Yoongi's mouth slightly parted at the audacity of the woman. No enemy ever dared to step in his cabin and she was here threatening the Emperor. An amused smile crept on his lips. "You should be rewarded for your bravery." But her next words erased the smile from his lips.

"Min Yoongi, surrender." She pointed her sword at him. Yoongi's eyes darkened. She had crossed her line. Yoongi was trying to be gentle all along because she was interesting and courageous.

The Emperor vaulted to the other side as Hyesoo's sword cut through the cushion of his imperial throne. She screamed and charged once again. Her swordsmanship was worth praising but Min Yoongi was skilled.

Yoongi picked a brass dish to use as a shield. A loud 'clink' echoed throughout the tent when her hard blow was blocked by Yoongi's shield. The king pushed her making her stumble backward. But she immediately gained her composure and charged him once again. "Stop running away and fight me!" She swung her sword once again only to get dogged by the Emperor.

Yoongi's dark eyes were visible behind the plate. His boring stare burnt her soul. She would be lying if she said she wasn't intimidated by his glare. They were dangerous and always made the enemy think twice. They held pride, they held glory. However, Jung Hyesoo came for victory and she would have it at any cost.

A staring contest took place between them. Both tried to overpower the opponent with their scowls until Hyesoo realized, "It was you disguised as an old man that day."

Yoongi's eyes dilated and the next thing he knew was the plate flew away from his hands. Hyesoo smirked in victory as she got ready to give the fatal blow. Yoongi was not wearing any protective armor. It would definitely kill him.

Suddenly the Elesian soldiers marched inside the cabin. "Are you okay, my Lord?!" One of them asked and Yoongi immediately dismissed with a nod. The soldiers attacked the Princess altogether. In no time all were lying dead in the pool of blood.

"Is this what you've got, The great Emperor Min Yoongi?!" She mocked. "And you dared to marry me?"

"I make sure to have all the interesting things for myself and You're interesting." He chuckled evilly.

"The only thing interesting here is your defeat." She swung her sword which Yoongi dodged by inches. Hyesoo didn't let him get back his composure and attacked again. Yoongi fell on the ground and Hyesoo's sword got near him in full force.

👑~👑

It began with those eyes of haterade. They kept staring at each other until they found the love and compassion in the orbs. The undying string of love connected the two fates.

Interesting right? Do you think Yoongi will lose and Hyesoo will fall for him after that?

Thank you for loving this book.

7 votes to unlock new chapter.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

324K 13.2K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...
21.2K 939 13
[Taehyung x Reader] Historical au Empress (Y/F/N) and Emperor Min Yoongi decided to end their long term hostility toward each other and make a peace...
301K 20.6K 42
The weak, powerless princess. That's all Jimin has ever been called. Born without an ability of his own in a world full of powerful elementals, mind...
288K 10.3K 42
CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! โ›โ› You came here and seduced me. โœโœ In which a prince gets involved with one of the peasants. Copyright ยฉ 2018-20 re6ret [a...