The Strings of Fateโœ…๏ธ(MYG)

De midnight_breezee

๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™. (๐™ˆ๐™”๐™‚) (WATTPAD FEATURED) Not all love stories are written with threads of g... Mais

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
2 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Clash of Swords
3 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Defeated
4 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The trophy of victory
5 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Sacred Vows
6 ๐Ÿ‘‘ My Queen
7 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unfriendly treatment
8 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Intimidating eyes
9 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Captivated
Gifts and Achievements
10 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Responsibility
11 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Persuade
12 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Attacked
13 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life and Death
14 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Ignorance
15 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Emperor
16 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Betrayed and broken
17 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Drunken fit
18 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Guilt and regret
19 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Forgiveness
20 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fatal Arrows
21 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Marry Nari
22 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Prooving innocent
23 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Brother
24 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Shocking truth
25 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Real Culprit
26 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stabbed
27 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Last Breath
28 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Poisoned
29 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Going against all odds
30 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Blood of Achilles
31 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Bring me to life
32 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stand with Justice
33 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past
34 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past II
35 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Frozen Inside without your love
36 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Two body One soul
37 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unexpected meeting
38 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Suspicious Soldier
39 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life of the subjects
40 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Saviour Emperor Min
41 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Dream come true
42 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unpredictable future.
43 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Nations Strike.
44 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The past III
45 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past IV
46 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Little Emperor
47 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Last Battle
48 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Fallen Emperor
49 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Souls United
Behind the scenes.
Epilogue
I ๐Ÿ’œ U
Character Aesthetics 1
Character Aesthetics 2

1 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Alluring Beauty

1.5K 124 71
De midnight_breezee

Min Yoongi was in a disguise of an old man. He was wearing a white wig and a fake white mustache and beard. He held a walking stick and stooped as he walked. Every month on the day of a full moon, Emperor Min Yoongi, disguised himself and visited the outskirts of his kingdom. He made sure everything was in order and no conspiracy was taking place as the outskirts were the favorite places for the enemies to take shelter.

While venturing into the eastern zone, he didn't realize when he had crossed the border of his kingdom and stepped on the land of Realia. "His Majesty, we have crossed the border." His royal attendant informed him from his side.

"Is it so? Lets visit the new place. I have heard a lot about Realia and its natural beauty." Yoongi replied and proceeded deep into the land of greenery. Realia was one of the god-gifted lands on the Earth. Although the King was not as powerful as the Mins, everything was in order. People here were happy which was very rare to find in the Elesian Kingdom.

Yoongi already began liking the place as he strolled through the market. His men were scattered in the crowd but they kept a close distance from their highness. Yoongi's eyes caught a group of people who looked quite disturbed.

"Excuse me, may I know what is happening here?" He faked his voice and asked the nearest man.

"Her Majesty was on stroll and suddenly a teen came in front of the horse and got hurt." He replied in concern.

Yoongi nodded and looked into the crowd. The princess's back was seen. Her figure was curvy and elegant, more like a warrior. A boy was lying on her feet unconscious with a bleeding forehead. Beside him, his mother  wailed in fear. "Oh my... what shall I do now? I don't even have the money to pay for his treatment! My son! My poor son!" The royal guard was trying to move the commoners.

Yoongi quietly observed the situation. The princess was in a bright pink traditional gown and her majestic white horse stood behind her. She walked to the wailing woman and pulled her up to her feet. "I apologize for hurting your son." Her voice was soft but authoritative. "I will give all the expenses of his treatment. He will be my responsibility until he is healthy again."

"Thank you, your highness! Thank you very much!" She almost threw herself on her feet.

"It is my duty to make sure my subjects are fine." She smiled assuringly at the mother. "Guards! Take him to the doctor, now!" The soldiers bowed and immediately followed her order.

(Imagine your face in her place)

She turned around and her brown icicles got locked with Yoongi's dark ones. He could sense her look hardening on him. He returned the ferocity until he remembered he was disguised as a peasant. He immediately looked down not wanting to blow off his cover. Satisfied with his action, Princess Hyesoo climbed on her horse and rode off.

A smirk slowly crept on his scarlet lips. Yoongi didn't realize when the crowd around him already had cleared. His eyes were fixed on the alluring beauty who was there a moment ago. Her face got etched in his brain. Nope, it was not a romantic love story where he could hear distant music and rose petals would fall from heaven. He was interested in her in a platonic way. Everything he did was to benefit his kingdom. He always seeked his advantage wherever he went. Realia attracted him. He wanted to take the kingdom under his custody. But he knew a war would ruin its beauty hence he decided to marry the princess and indirectly rule the kingdom. Besides he needed a queen for an heir to the throne. The princess had passed his vibe check and looked quite decent to represent his Kingdom. After all who would decline the marriage offer of the most powerful kingdom of the era.

👑~👑

Emperor Min Yoongi was furious when he heard the princess had declined his proposal. He flipped the table in anger. Metal items fell on the floor with loud clinks. It was the first time someone had declined his proposal. "How dare you! A mere princess! Now you will face the wrath of the Emperor!"

The female attendant flinched at his outburst. They rarely saw their highness angry and when he was, the conclusion was always war, death, and destruction. "Prepare for a war in three days." His ice-cold voice echoed in the castle. He adverted his gaze at one of the maidens who stood infront of his room and signaled her to get closer.

He drank the wine from the glass at one go and tossed the glass away. Then he locked his wine-filled mouth with the maiden. The night was a steamy one.

👑~👑

"ENOUGH!" Hoseok cut off the messenger. "How dare he!" He flipped his hair in annoyance at the same time he was afraid. The Mins were much stronger than the Jungs. On the other hand he could not sacrifice his sister.

Princess Hyesoo watched the drama unfold in the courtroom. She was gripping her throne so hard that the knuckles were almost white. She was composed outside just like an obedient princess should behave. But no one knew about the turmoil that was raging within her. She could spot beads of sweat on her brother's forehead. She was not ready to surrender herself to some stranger. Her marriage was already fated with her childhood friend, Prince Jeon Jungkook of Darlin, another great empire besides the Elesia.

"Your Majesty! I request you to accept the challenge!" She finally stood up. Hoseok immediately wanted to shut her up but the fire in her eyes made him stop. He never doubted her abilities, after all, Princess Jung Hyesoo was the Commander of the Realian Army.

"We are prepared for the war!" Hoseok announced.

"Tell your worthless king that his downfall will begin in the hands of Jung Hyesoo!" The princess added. The messenger twitched his eyes and left the palace without further words.

👑~👑

That Night it rained heavily... Destruction awaited as the strings of fates began getting entangled with the Jung Princess and the Min Emperor.

What do you think of this book? 👀🎤
5 votes to unlock new chapter.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

47K 3.2K 60
Ever heard of kingdoms living in harmony? It was just a concept of Utopia which was once everyone's dream but soon became a myth when the royals had...
77.6K 3.9K 56
Taehyung, an irresponsible, ill-mannered, annoying, careless prince. Jungkook, the perfect heir to the Jeon throne and the most respectful and poised...
21.2K 943 13
[Taehyung x Reader] Historical au Empress (Y/F/N) and Emperor Min Yoongi decided to end their long term hostility toward each other and make a peace...