Heartbreak Girl ~ Nathan Syke...

By GabbySykesIrwin

A girl falls in love with a classmate but never tells him. After a while, she never saw him again, and didn't... More

Heartbreak Girl ~ Nathan Sykes Fanfic~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Season 2

Chapter 58

40 2 1
By GabbySykesIrwin

I heard the door open, and did not bother to turn around to see who it was. It was obvious that it had to be Jay.

Jay: ____, I'm sorry. - As he sat beside me.

_______: Why are you sorry? It's not your fault, it's the stupid Dionne, in addition to fools with Nathan, and not love him at all, she likes to make my life miserable.

Oops! Me and my big mouth. Talked too much.

Jay: What ?! Dionne is cheating Nathan?!

_______: Yes. - I told him and hesitated to show him the photos but I looked for the phone in my pocket. I found the photos and then showed them.

Jay: Oh God! We may end up with Dionne with this! But why don't you show this to Nathan?

And then later I heard a voice coming from behind us.

????:What you have to show me? - It was Nathan.

Jay: What you came for, my friend? - Trying to change the subject.

Nathan: I came to apologize with _____, but I want an answer. What you need to show me?

He came to apologize, that's good, I think.

Jay: Nothing, nothing.

Nathan: Show me the phone.

No! Fuck! I don't want him to see.

And then Jay handed him the phone, but first looked at me and made a sorry.

As he saw the photos I was trying to say:

____: Sorry, I did not tell you before because I did not want to .. - and I could not finish because I interrupted.

Nathan: hurt me? It's too late for that. See ya. - He said as he walked back to the house after throwing the phone.

______: Oh, I have to explain everything to him. And if he is angry with me? I do not want him to hate me.

Jay: Why would he hate you?

_______ Because I didn't tell him before, and he found out this way.

Jay: I don't think so.

And then someone walks out the front door behind us crying. It was Dionne.

Dionne: Stupid, where did you get those pictures from? Now I will not be so famous, as when I was the girlfriend of Nathan Sykes. Idiot, you ruined my career. I'm supposed to break up with him. And he would have a broken heart, not vice versa. Now the media and the pathetic fans will insult me ​​and everything.

_______: You'll feel a little of what you've done to me to make me suffer.

Dionne: Agh! - And then she walked away. Good, I did not want her presence.

After a few minutes:

______: I have to go and talk to Nathan.

Jay: Ok, good luck.

_______ Thank you. - And I got up and entered the house.

Where Nathan will be in this situation? And then the light bulb went on: in the relaxation area.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
667K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
855K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
489K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...