π‘¬π’π’šπ’‰π’†π’‚ β€’ yeonbin {BOOK...

By CH3RRYM3L

in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal famili... More

°‒❁𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’π’šπ’‰π’†π’‚ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‘π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
°‒❁𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’Šπ’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’”π’Šπ’™ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’π’Šπ’π’†ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒕𝒆𝒏❁‒°
°‒❁𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’”π’Šπ’™π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’π’Šπ’π’†π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’šββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’”π’Šπ’™ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’π’Šπ’π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’šββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’”π’Šπ’™ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’π’Šπ’π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’šββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’π’Šπ’”π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’šπ’†π’π’π’‹π’–π’'𝒔 π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“π’”ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍❁‒°

Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°

563 61 50
By CH3RRYM3L

°•°•❁•°•°
•°❁°•

°•𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 • blood, violence, gore•°

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°

𝑻𝒉𝒆 red haired ran his eyes through his homeland, the distorted and dark trees, the black river, the grey and desert land and the mountains occurring big part of it. he missed it, and stepping on that place, being there, felt like finally being in his right place, where he belonged to. hell would always be his home in the end, him as a royal family member or not.

the sharp and cold wind hit his face, somehow making his mind clearer and eyes more focused. rhea was beside him, giving the last orders to her soldiers before the invasion. everything was settle for it to start, taehyung was warned that they would come earlier and beomgyu was in the main spot to get soobin. the demon king obviously already knew about the attack, it was hard not to when his land was taken by enemy troops from afar.

"daniel." the said male looked to the side, exchanging glances with the angel queen. he nodded, making clear it should start, and the woman nodded back, averting her eyes to her soldiers.

rhea gave the first order, her warriors starting to march towards the castle. yeonjun was in the front, first in the line of everyone, making a clear statement to hell, it's civilians and his father.

he would take the throne.

it didn't take long for the hell troops to appear and the war to start, the first attack to begin the battle coming from the red haired. yeonjun didn't have swords or weapons on hands, just him and his armor, the male stared coldly to the enemies coming in their direction and raised his hand lazily. the whole first line was put on their knees, choking for air desperately and slowly getting suffocated.

yeonjun smirked, not because he started the war, but because he could finally use his powers without restrictions, because he raised his hand and killed at least fifty people, because killing, hurting, threatening, taking and stealing was easy to him, because right in that point in elyhea's history it wasn't just a war that started. the demon had started his own reign, his era, he had signed in books and stories his own name as the most powerful demon who ever existed, the most powerful person alive. that lazy raise of his hand, had clarified who he was.

the chaos started.

the red haired was painted in blood from multiple sides, the whole scene looked as beautiful as ever. angels fought demons in mid air, their wings supporting themselves and coloring the sky in black and white. gargoyles armors shined against the sunlight, their swords cutting the enemies bodies and dripping in crimson after. yeonjun was walking in the middle, his red hair matching the blood splashed on his face and his eyes.

the demon grabbed a blood fairy by their neck, smirking and licking his lips in satisfaction when staring directly at the fear in their eyes. he closed his hand every second more, the person moving themselves desperately to try and make him let go, or be able to put their feet on the ground, as yeonjun had raised them. the fairy turned red, gasping for oxygen they couldn't have, and the male got tired of waiting, closing his hand on their throat and feeling his fingers pressing over their skin.

the fairy fell limping on the ground, the mark of a hand perfectly displayed where yeonjun held their neck. the male wasn't fazed when another person came to attack him from behind, only opening one of his wings and morphing his feathers into crystal, turning his head to the side so he could see the other and slashing their throat with the sharp feathers, the floor getting painted in blood and their body falling on it.

the view of jungkook getting surround came into his sight, the angel prince using ice to kill some of the enemies, only for more to come. of course, killing someone from the heaven royal family could be a free pass to turning into an elite and work with the demon king himself, so the male was an obvious target. yeonjun didn't move, he watched the prince's movements, the powers he could use made of ice and water, the different spells and forms. he only stepped to intervene when the prince got stabbed with a sword on his stomach.

the red haired solidified air behind of each person, stabbing them in the head after, and making all fall on the ground as some sort of rehearsed dance, followed by blood who took over the ground under the now dead bodies. yeonjun stopped in front of the prince, his powerful aura looking down to the angel bleeding on the floor, it felt extremely good be in that position. it was funny to think he had soobin's brother in front of him, dying.

"i didn't propose an alliance just for you to get killed." the demon raised his hand again, setting someone who was coming in their direction on fire. "get up. i would hate to reign in the same time as a king who couldn't finish his job." yeonjun smirked, taking jungkook by his arm and pulling him up. he put a hand on the older's wound, healing it before stepping away, making sure to be closer enough of the prince's ear. "i hope you don't forget i just saved you life."

"of course." the angel scoffed, pushing the demon away and going back into fighting without sparing a glance to the other. he could hate yeonjun all he wanted, but the fact he got saved by him couldn't be forgotten, and he knew, jungkook knew it wouldn't. the male already got himself ready for when the red haired would ask something in return, and he wasn't sure if it would be something good.

the red haired turned, realizing he was almost facing the castle's big and imposing doors, the tall towers made of black bricks hovering over him. the hell castle was way bigger than heaven's one, it was almost an indirect way of telling everyone the demon kingdom was more powerful. the palace was the complete polar of the other one too, it's towers were sharp and resembled spikes, almost none circular shape being used in the architecture and a few of rectangular ones, it was mostly covered in sharp and pointed forms.

yeonjun always thought it to be the most beautiful building he ever saw, staring at it was like getting yourself reduced into nothing compared to the place, it was telling how insignificant you were compared to it. contrary of what most people thought when not having seen it, the palace had delicate details in it's walls, small drawings and forms in every brick, the surroundings taken by the big garden and lake. it was the red roses on the walls, giving a crimson touch to the black, the dark lake on it's side, the metal gates and surrounding walls that had a color similar to tungsten, all combined to form a threatening yet beautiful art.

the demon could feel himself drawn to it, as if the castle was begging to be his, someone who could match it's powerful appearance, someone dignified of owning it, of owning everything. yeonjun smirked, looking at every enemy between him and the palace, and raised his chin, his red eyes setting their souls on fire with their intensity. soobin was right when describing it as staring at the souls of millions of people, the male's eyes seemed to hold every soul locked in hell to be punished for it's sins.

the battle was going on around him, people dying and fighting, yelling, screams, begs for help. but before him stood the soldiers supposed to not let anyone inside the palace, maybe forty of them left, as some were already killed. yeonjun's posture and figure looked way more imposing, way more threatening, way more scary than the one the people had feared for years. the male seemed way worse than his father, as if he wasn't there to kill them like hyukjun would, but force them into suffering for eternity while listening to their pleas for getting killed instead.

"kneel." the red haired spoke loudly, enough for the forty people to hear, enough for them to drop their weapons and put themselves in the position ordered. yeonjun wouldn't kill them, no, why would he when he could set their loyalty to the current king on fire, letting it turn into ashes.

the male couldn't take the throne and hope for the people's trust and loyalty. he needed it to be king, he needed the people, the soldiers and the land, killing them wouldn't give him that, but clarifying who the other possible person of having their trust was, stating it was him or hyukjun, imposing it was him or death.

hell was created to serve the strongest after all.

yeonjun walked through the now kneeled guards, who even if wanted to, couldn't get up, not when their minds were taken by the royal's words. kneel. it was a strangely familiar feeling, a way too similar way of making people obey, almost identical to king hyukjun. the red haired stopped in front of the gates, not steeping inside the castle yet.

"you serve me now, kill anyone who's in my father's side." there was words of confirmation after he spoke, different ones from each person. it was probably what made the whole thing almost identical to hyukjun's, they weren't turned into puppets, everyone seemed to still be their own person, even if converted into the other side.

the same power, but still completely different.

yeonjun glued his eyes on the palace, ready to take the step that would give him the crown, but was stopped before able to do so. every scream seemed to stop, complete silence taking over the scenery, as if the time had stopped. that is, because it did.

"why are you here, taemin?" the demon turned his head to the side, staring at the male with grey hair and plump lips.

"as part of your reign, and bonded by you through a blood pact, i needed to come." the crystalian's dark eyes shined in knowledge, as if he knew everything possible, every single tear and piece of mind from every soul alive and dead.

"what is it?" yeonjun asked, not a single sign of impatience in his voice. time had stopped and therefore the conversation wasn't making him waste any, that and taemin wouldn't interrupt him with such strong spell if it wasn't important.

"i saw something, and it will be marked to happen as soon as you step inside the castle."

"what?"

"you'll die, daniel." the red haired hummed, looking up to the sky for a second, and turned to the older.

"when?"

"i couldn't see it." taemin stared at the male, his bloodied figure and red eyes. something had happen, his visions had never ended with the male dying, but between the start of the battle and now something happened that changed it. "if you enter the castle, you will die."

"you can go back now, taemin." the crystalian hesitated, but did as said. it wasn't his choice, nor could he avoid it by telling when and how the death would happen, so he just put the clock back into ticking and went back to his determined spot.

yeonjun started to hear the war sounds immediately, ears getting filled with death and pain. it was a surprising information, and he wouldn't say he was happy with it, but in the end, it didn't matter. the demon calmly walked and crossed the castle gates, getting himself completely inside the palace grounds.

he had just willingly signed his own death.

°•°•❁•°•°
•°❁°•

°•𝒂/𝒏 • im almost sure there is only nine chaps til elyhea ends, tho i could be wrong cuz they r not written yet, but its all in my head already•°

°•yall r probably tired of me saying the book will end soon lmaoo im sorry okay im just overly excited•°

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.3K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...
5.8K 229 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...
7.9K 555 46
SYNOPSIS Beomgyu, a closeted gay and secretly a Wattpad fan fiction writer is in need of inspiration for his next story. However due to lack of love...
6.9K 495 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...