Smiley and Angry stories

By sxuya_ang3l

This is all the stories that I've made of Smiley and Angry of their lives out of the gang that I felt comfort... More

POV: the kawata twins get in trouble in school
POV the twins eat pizza (Part two of the kawata twins get in trouble in school)
POV the kawata twins go to Taco Bell for no reason
POV: the kawata twins wear a dress to school because of a dare
POV the kawata twins fighting each other to death

Pov: Smiley forces Angry to talk to a person

35 2 0
By sxuya_ang3l

"Come onnn talk to that person over thereeee!!" Smiley said pushing Angry towards a random person.

"H-Hi..." Angry said with a nervous smile to the person.

"Hello! Do you need anything?" The person said smiling back at Angry.

"U-Um can w-we be f-friends?" Angry said looking down in a shy way.

"Sure!! My name is Y/N!!" The person said shaking Angry's hand repeatedly.

"M-My name is A-Ang- I-I mean uhh S-Souya but y-you can call m-me Angry..." Angry said almost saying his name is Angry.

They both gave each other their phone numbers on their flip phones.

"Have a good day Angry pants!!" The person said walking away while waving to Angry.

"A-Angry p-pants??!" Angry said turning very red.

"Congrats Blue ogre!!" Smiley said running up to angry and rubbing his fist on Angry's head.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" Angry said with his normal angry face.

"Nahhh!!" Smiley said running away from Angry laughing.

"H-Hey wait for me!!" Angry said running to Smiley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
201K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
81.9K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
39.5K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...