Wildest Dreams - A Chris Evan...

By Geenie90

"I can see the end as it begins..." Fleur Irving works at one of the most successful real estate agents in H... More

Girl Boss
First Meetings
Staring at the Sunset
Bouquets and Invitations
Red lips & Rosy cheeks
Secrets
Girls Night
Breakfast Date
No One Has To Know What We Do
The New Normal
But This Is Getting Good Now
His Voice Is A Familiar Sound
His Hands Are In My Hair
Going Public
This Is Gonna Take Me Down
My Last Request It Is...
Homecoming
Decisions
Girl At Home
An Offer
Say You'll Remember Me
I Don't Wanna Lose This With You
Someday When You Leave Me, I Bet These Memories Follow You Around
Moving Forward
Barbeques and Boyfriends
It's Nice To Have A Friend
Say My Name And Everything Just Stops
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
I Wanna Be Your Endgame Pt 1
I Wanna Be Your Endgame pt 2
He Knelt To The Ground...
The Engagement Party
Wedding Prep
From "Yes" To "I Do"
Epilogue

Family Affair

1.9K 111 10
By Geenie90

Scott is literally blaring Lonely Island's 'Just Had Sex' as soon as Chris and I emerge into the kitchen the next morning.

"How long have you been sat here waiting to do that?" I smirk, feeling Chris's hand on my hip as some form of comfort

"About a half hour" He says, turning the volume down, "I didn't hear you but I'm guessing as it's nearly - what - " he checks his watch, "10am, that you guys were doing the dirty".

Chris rolls his eyes and heads to the fridge to get us some juice. "Whatever".

Scott chuckles. "I'm getting you back for all those years you would embarrass me, did you know he told mom about his first time right after he did it!"

I see Chris turn and launch a bread roll at his brother's head. "Dude! Shut up!" and then he smirks at me, although I can tell on the inside he is dying. "Yeah I totally did though".

I shrug, "Nothing wrong with that, besides I know all about what you did to your brother as kids, that and how you used to sing him to sleep, you don't ever do that to me".

He turns back around to us, "I make you practically sing though".

The look this man is giving me now is feral, and boy did he this morning. That damn chain around his neck practically smashing against me.

I can feel my ovaries screaming at me again, it's a wonder I still have them.

"LA LA LA LA LA!" Scott sticks his fingers in his ears and drowns us out so he can't hear no more.

Chris just laughs in his usual way and kisses me, "think we should invite Scott to have Pancasso with us?"

"Scott!" I yell and he takes his fingers from his ears

"Oh? Are we done?"

"Do you want pancakes with fucked up faces? Your brother is cooking".

"Erm yeah?" The younger Evans brother now looks at me as though it's a stupid question. "He told me all about what he did and I want the same treatment"

"Oh, you want me to spell out 'I Love You' in fruit on top of yours too?" Chris turns and braces casually against the counter, eyeing his brother.

"Yeah actually I do!" They both laugh and I roll my eyes with a small shake of my head. I love that they're so close. "Wait! You told her!" Scott looks from Chris to me, jaw literally on the floor. "Mom's gonna freak!"

I slip onto a stool at the kitchen counter and watch Chris as he begins to make the pancakes. "Calm down, it's not like I've asked her to marry me" he replies.

"Still here guys" I remind them with a wave, checking my phone for emails. I shouldn't be looking at them on the weekend, especially as I've told Adrienne I'm unavailable this weekend.

"You know what I mean" Chris says, pouring the pancake batter into a pan.

Anyone can dream of marrying this man, even me I suppose. I'm not even going to think about that though. I've gotta get through meeting his family first and now I can feel the anxiety building.

I decide to set the table and Chris passes me the fruit to pop on there as well as the coffee and juice.

"Ok yeah I expect this every time I stay". Scott says as he comes over and looks at the table.

Chris passes his plate of pancakes to him with 'You Suck' spelt out in a mix of blueberries, banana and strawberries.

"And you swallow" Scott shoots right back in retaliation with an evil look, as Chris brings over my plate and his own.

Right on cue as I'm about to take my first bite, my phone goes.

Adrienne.

"Fuck". I roll my eyes and push my chair back to get up and take it. "I need to take this". I know exactly what she's gonna ask. "Hi Adrienne..."

"Fleur, sorry to call you, I know you were busy this weekend, but is there any possibility that you could do Jen's showing today? She's called in sick and I've got no one else".

I close my eyes and take a breathe. "What time?"

"I have two this afternoon, same home but one after the other. I wouldn't have called if I wasn't desperate, but these two are gonna be big buyers".

"What time?" I ask.

"3pm and 4pm" She confirms. Great, right as Chris's family are arriving. Painfully, I tell her that I will be there and to send me the information. "Thanks so much Fleur, I don't know what I'd do without you".

Probably spontaneously combust at this rate. She sounds a little stressed.

I walk back in and look apologetically at Chris. "I've gotta do two showing this afternoon, I probably won't be back until after 5 at the latest".

"Hey, it's ok - If Adrienne needs you then I'm not gonna be mad".

"No but I am, I told her I was meeting your family, Why she couldn't have got Ang or Lex to cover is beyond me". I sigh and sit down, stabbing my pancakes with a fork. I suppose I should be thankful she's as accommodating with me as she is, but I can't help but feel a little upset that I can't be here for when Chris's family arrives.

He reaches over and squeezes my hand. "Fleur, it's ok, we just won't start the food until you get back".

"No it's fine, I'll just eat whatever we have when I get back - I don't want them going hungry". Scott holds up his plate with a sad faced pancake on it and I smirk. "I can tell you're loving this".

"Oh yeah, I'm getting him to make me pancakes every time I come and stay".

At this point I realise that next week I'll be back in my own apartment, and I know I'm going to miss having Chris and even Scott around. It'll be quiet for sure.

We spend the rest of the morning prepping the food for the buffet later on, and early afternoon I take in some sun while the guys have a game of ping pong. Eventually I have to get ready and leave, knowing that when I return the house will be full.

"I'll be back soon" I tell Dodger as he looks a little sad in the eyes that I'm leaving. "Go play ball with your dad" and kiss him, heading out to get work over and done with.

**

There is laughter and childish screams coming from the kitchen and outside when I come back later on. Dodger comes and jumps up excitedly at me, licking me as a greeting while I laugh and calm him down. "Now that's a nice welcome". I tell him and he runs in barking, alerting everyone I'm here.

As i walk in I see Chris at the counter drinking a beer and talking to a woman who I know must be his mom, Lisa.
Immediately she turns, seeing Chris now spot me and grin, and her face brightens. "Oh my god! You said she was beautiful but just look at her! Hello!" Immediately Lisa comes over and gives me a warm hug. "I'm Lisa, it's lovely to finally meet you!" She stands back to take a look at me a little more.

I feel a little more at ease now, "I know! I'm Fleur, I've heard so much about you and the family".

Lisa turns to Chris who now comes over and gives me a kiss, sliding an arm around my waist. "Chris tells me you're a real estate agent?"

I nod while he laughs lightly. "She was very persuasive when it came to buying this place"

"No wonder". Lisa smirks at him, knowing her son and what he's like. It makes me wonder whether I'm actually his type. Well, I know I'm not given he's dated actresses but physically? Who knows, but I must be doing something right".

He takes me through to introduce me to his sisters and niece and nephews who are all out in the garden, in the pool and playing with Dodger.

I feel like I'm at home somehow, it's a strange feeling but I talk to his sisters with ease, answering all their questions and whatnot. "I'm gonna go get changed outta these clothes". I tell them, still in work attire and looking very out of place.

"She loves you already". Chris says as he comes in and watches me change. "They all do".

"They're all so lovely, not that I didn't think they'd be but you know what I mean" I say and he slips his arms around my bare waist and kisses me, pushing me back into the bed. "We can't!" I giggle like some school kid, "not now! Anyone could walk in!"

He growls in frustration at himself but stops, allowing me to get back up and finish changing into my sundress. "Now I don't feel so overdressed" I say and I can see from his look that he just wants to rip it off.

"It's gonna be a long evening". He says, mouth covering mine once more and letting me get lost in his kiss. "Come on, let's get back out there".

He slips a protective arm around me and we head back to join the rest of the family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.2K 20
~~𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐑𝐞-𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡~~ Amelia Barnes and Scott Evans had been inseparable since childhood, navigating their friendship with a s...
9K 887 17
Being a PA for one of the most recognisable stars in Hollywood isn't easy. But containing your feelings for him isn't either, especially as he's ver...
28K 1K 12
Chris Evans is a former actor, now director and America's favorite girl dad. Since raising his girls on his own and after a nasty divorce with his ex...
137K 4.5K 30
~~COMPLETE~~ 6 months after the sudden death of his wife and the birth of his daughter, Chris Evans finally gives in, hiring a new nanny to help him...