The Story Behind KPOP

By flaminchicken

What really happens when the cameras aren't rolling and snapping? How do these males that have it all behave... More

We're the Airheads
The Creeper Committee and Evil Committee
We Join for a Mutual Cause

Eunhyukie Leads for a Day

1.3K 24 21
By flaminchicken

This a short chapter just to wish Eunhyuk a happy birthday in the American continent time. We love you Eunhyuk.. and we're sorry about Thunder and Mir.. Yo-you know how they are. -flaminchicken

Onew

Onew sat on the edge of Eunhyuk's bed, watching his hyung sleep. Onew had a cup held up to Eunhyuk's mouth as drool started to drip into it. "Omo. You guys were right." He muttered. "He does drool a lot."

"Ne." Shindong replied, sighing softly. "He needs to hurry up, and wake up."

Onew shook his head. "It's his birthday. He can wake up whenever he wants. Be patient."

Thunder and Mir sat on the floor while Heechul laid his head on Thunder's lap. 

"Aigooo!" Heechul exclaimed, pouting. "He sleeps too much."

Onew laughed, looking at the cup that was almost halfway full. "Patience." He muttered, and sighed.

About an hour had passed, and Eunhyuk started to twitch in his sleep. His eyes fluttered open, and Thunder and Mir jumped off the floor. Grabbing a bowl of hot noodles, they watched as Eunhyuk sat up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HYUNG!" They yelled, throwing the noodles on him. They landed on his cheek, and his eyes grew wide.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" He screamed, running to the bathroom, and holding his cheek. "IT BURNS, IT BURNS, IT BURNS."

Mir and Thunder glanced at each other, upset looks on their faces as Onew glared at them. 

"Mianhae." Mir muttered, pouting.

***

"Hyung, we're sorry." Mir and Thunder said in unison.

Eunhyuk shook his head, fingering the red burn mark on his cheek as he stared at himself in the mirror. "I-It's okay."

The door creaked open, and everyone turned around. Siwon stood there, holding a small cake. He smiled slightly. "Happy birthday, Eunhyuk." He said politely.

"O-Omo." Eunhyuk said, walking over to Siwon. "Thank you so much, Siwon." He said, smiling.

"YEAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EUNHYUK!" Thunder yelled, patting Eunhyuk's back roughly which made him stumble forward, and land face first into the cake.

Thunder stepped back. "Oops.."

"A-Aniyo." Eunhyuk sighed. "It's okay."

Onew handed a towel to him, and smiled. "Hyung, I decided to let you run today's meeting." He said, watching Eunhyuk wipe his face clean.

Eunhyuk looked up, eyes wide. "J-Jinja?"

"Ne~!"

"Wait... meeting?" Siwon butted in. "What mee-"

"NOTHING. WE GOTTA GO!" Onew yelled, pushing Eunhyuk out the door as everyone else followed.

Siwon stood there, a little confused. This was really strange.

***

"So, whataya wanna discuss, hyung?" Onew asked, handing Eunhyuk the fried chicken toy.

"Uhm.." Eunhyuk started, looking over everyone. "I want to get revenge." He smiled.

"On who?" Junho asked curiously.

"Ryeowook and Jonghyun."

Minho

"Mwo?" Mir sat up interested in the turn the conversation was taking.

"Ne," Eunhyuk said quietly. "You see, two days ago they came to the SuJu dorm with one of their stupid little games. I was stupid enough to take interest in it and see if I could sneak in some pictures. None of my fellow creepers were home so I went alone."

Onew nodded, stroking his chin. The leader in him trying to take over, he resisted and bit his lip.

"So I went to the backyard and I saw them doing the most stupid thing that even we wouldn't think of," Eunhyuk laughed slightly. "They had a bucket full of watermelon chunks and three buckets of green paint."

Heechul, Mir, Thunder, Shindong, and L. Joe looked a bit uncomfortable now. Thunder was chewing on his finger nails and he gave panicked glances at the rest of them. Shindong and Heechul bit their lips and looked down. L. Joe looked over at Mir and cracked a nervous smile. They knew what Eunhyuk would say next, it had been part of their discussion for their 'kids' meeting. 

"They started off by dressing as samurai actually," Eunhyuk laughed a bit. "After they were both dressed up Jonghyun began to dip the watermelon into the paint and threw one right at Ryeowook's face. Of course this meant that it was time for me to start taking pictures." He grinned over at Onew. "Like a good member, and everything was going great, I swear it was until...."

***

"We can't let them do this," Heechul whispered as they gathered around the car. 

L. Joe nodded gravely and bit his lip, "But...they also can't know that we belong to another clan besides this one. That was one of the rules, to never speak of any other places in which you gather."

Mir and Thunder were off to the side, staring at the tinted window of the car they both fixed their hair, blowing kisses, and winking at themselves. Shindong sighed and went behind them, smacking the back of their heads with his hands he glared at the two.

"We're not here to make ourselves look better," Shindong growled. "We're trying to figure out if we can help JJong and Ryeowook."

"Ne," they both said softly. 

"Guys come on!" Onew yelled at them. "We're about to get started."

They looked over and saw the rest of the committee standing around Eunhyuk, the red mark on the side of his face was finally beginning to fade and he looked much better. L. Joe sighed and began to walk forward.

"It's obvious we can't beat them," he said looking back at his hyungs. "Let's just join this madness."

They shrugged quickly and walked after him, taking their places around the SHINee dorm. Onew led them quietly to Jonghyun's window. Opening the latch they all snuck inside. 

"This is disgusting," Heechul grimaced as he stepped on a pile of dirty shirts.

"Oh," Thunder said sarcastically. "Be thankful for what you got."

Looking down they saw the pile of dirty underwear and they all laughed loudly. 

"GUYS!" Eunhyuk yelled. "I really don't want to get caught on my birthday." 

They hushed and looked around the room again. 

"Here it is," Onew said as he picked up a stuffed toy, Roo, Jonghyun's dog was bitting into it. Onew chuckled and pulled Roo into his arms. "Hello, little Roo. Wanna go for a ride?"

The puppy barked and wagged his tail. Onew nodded at the rest and they snuck back outside. Heechul stayed behind to do his part of the deal. Taking a pink packet from his pocket he placed it on the bed. Lighting a small wick he ran out after them, closing the door just as the boom came. Looking back he saw the room covered in pink powder.

"Perfect," Eunhyuk said as he grabbed Roo. "Now for the ransom note."

***

Jonghyun's phone rang, looking down at the screen he frowned. Roo? How could Roo call him? He raised his eyebrow and pressed the call button, answering with a nervous hello.

"Hello," a deep voice said from the other end. "Jonghyun from SHINee, I heard that you have been a very bad person lately. And to pay for your crimes, I have taken your dog."

"MW-MWO?!" Jonghyun yelled as he bit on his fist. "NO PLEASE! NOT ROO! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"That's what we were hoping you would say," Onew smirked from the other side of the line. "Meet us by the bridge in thirty minutes."

"RYEOWOOK!" Jonghyun yelled as he ran to his friend. "RYEOWOOK!" 

"Hey," Ryewook glanced over at Jonghyun as he sobbed.

"The-they have Roo," Jonghyun choked out, falling to the ground in sobs. 

"Wh-what?" Ryeowook gasped. "Who?!"

"I..I don't know," Jonghyun sat up and looked up at his hyung. "Please, w-we need to call them."

"Who?"

"THE CRIMINAL MINDS PEOPLE! CALL SPENCER REID!"

"I'M ON IT!" Ryeowook grabbed his phone and dialed the ION Television number. "Yes, hello. This is Ryeowook from Korea, we have an emergency." Ryewook listened for a second, frowning. "SPENCER REID! WE. NEED. SPENCER. REID."

Jonghyun looked over at Ryeowook who was shaking his head, snatching the phone from his head he pulled it to his ear. The English string of words came forward and Jonghyun gasped.

"We're so stupid," he said hanging up. "They can't send Reid...they don't even understand our Korean cry of help."

"We really need to learn English," Ryewook muttered.

***

"I'M HERE!" Jonghyun yelled into the empty bridge. "WHERE'S MY ROO?"

"Payback," a voice whispered into the dark. "Payback."

Evil chuckles came from everywhere as cameras snapped. Jonghyun stumbled backwards and Ryeowook's eyes widened. 

"Oh no..." Ryeowook whispered as the first splash of cold pain hit him. "THIS IS MY FAVORITE JACKET!" He shrieked as he pushed Jonghyun off and tried to run.

The chunks of watermelon and apples covered in paint kept hitting them, Jonghyun dodged most of them effectively while Ryeowook got hit every single time. Thunder, Mir, L. Joe, Heechul, and Shindong grimaced. It was all about who you were with at the time. Eunhyuk threw the last chunk of watermelon at Jonghyun's mouth. Jonghyun sank to the ground and spit. The cameras snapped faster. 

"YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!" Jonghyun yelled. "NOW GIMME BACK MY ROO!"

"Omo," Onew muttered. "He really loves his dog."

"Ne," Eunhyuk grinned as he let the puppy on the floor. 

Roo looked back at them and ran in a circle in excitement before running to Jonghyun barking happily. 

"OH! ROO! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN~" Jonghyun cried as he pulled Roo into his arms. 

"And for the grand finale," Eunhyuk said evilly. 

The lights of the bridge came on and they snapped more pictures. Suddenly feathers rained down, covering Jonghyun and Ryeowook in them completely from head to toe.

"Chicken makes everything perfect," Onew said as he patted Eunhyuk's back.

Yup, Eunhyuk thought, this was the way to spend a perfect birthday. 

They ran out of the bridge back to the Creeper Committee meeting place.

Continue Reading