Eunhyukie Leads for a Day

• Dedicated to Eunhyuk

This a short chapter just to wish Eunhyuk a happy birthday in the American continent time. We love you Eunhyuk.. and we're sorry about Thunder and Mir.. Yo-you know how they are. -flaminchicken

Onew

Onew sat on the edge of Eunhyuk's bed, watching his hyung sleep. Onew had a cup held up to Eunhyuk's mouth as drool started to drip into it. "Omo. You guys were right." He muttered. "He does drool a lot."

"Ne." Shindong replied, sighing softly. "He needs to hurry up, and wake up."

Onew shook his head. "It's his birthday. He can wake up whenever he wants. Be patient."

Thunder and Mir sat on the floor while Heechul laid his head on Thunder's lap. 

"Aigooo!" Heechul exclaimed, pouting. "He sleeps too much."

Onew laughed, looking at the cup that was almost halfway full. "Patience." He muttered, and sighed.

About an hour had passed, and Eunhyuk started to twitch in his sleep. His eyes fluttered open, and Thunder and Mir jumped off the floor. Grabbing a bowl of hot noodles, they watched as Eunhyuk sat up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HYUNG!" They yelled, throwing the noodles on him. They landed on his cheek, and his eyes grew wide.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" He screamed, running to the bathroom, and holding his cheek. "IT BURNS, IT BURNS, IT BURNS."

Mir and Thunder glanced at each other, upset looks on their faces as Onew glared at them. 

"Mianhae." Mir muttered, pouting.

***

"Hyung, we're sorry." Mir and Thunder said in unison.

Eunhyuk shook his head, fingering the red burn mark on his cheek as he stared at himself in the mirror. "I-It's okay."

The door creaked open, and everyone turned around. Siwon stood there, holding a small cake. He smiled slightly. "Happy birthday, Eunhyuk." He said politely.

"O-Omo." Eunhyuk said, walking over to Siwon. "Thank you so much, Siwon." He said, smiling.

"YEAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EUNHYUK!" Thunder yelled, patting Eunhyuk's back roughly which made him stumble forward, and land face first into the cake.

Thunder stepped back. "Oops.."

"A-Aniyo." Eunhyuk sighed. "It's okay."

Onew handed a towel to him, and smiled. "Hyung, I decided to let you run today's meeting." He said, watching Eunhyuk wipe his face clean.

Eunhyuk looked up, eyes wide. "J-Jinja?"

"Ne~!"

"Wait... meeting?" Siwon butted in. "What mee-"

"NOTHING. WE GOTTA GO!" Onew yelled, pushing Eunhyuk out the door as everyone else followed.

Siwon stood there, a little confused. This was really strange.

***

"So, whataya wanna discuss, hyung?" Onew asked, handing Eunhyuk the fried chicken toy.

"Uhm.." Eunhyuk started, looking over everyone. "I want to get revenge." He smiled.

"On who?" Junho asked curiously.

"Ryeowook and Jonghyun."

Minho

"Mwo?" Mir sat up interested in the turn the conversation was taking.

"Ne," Eunhyuk said quietly. "You see, two days ago they came to the SuJu dorm with one of their stupid little games. I was stupid enough to take interest in it and see if I could sneak in some pictures. None of my fellow creepers were home so I went alone."