Hes my light (being edited)

By As_fcking_if

one unexpected night I saw him. My ex. He was here and he was after me again, I can't get away from him. ... More

⚠️Content and trigger warning ⚠️
Chapter 1- dance
Chapter 2-not here
Chapter 3-thank you
Chapter 4-connection
Chapter 5- blur
Chapter 6- safe
Chapter 7- stay
Chapter 8- nightmare
Chapter 9- cold
Chapter 10- fight
Chapter 11- vulnerable 
Chapter 12- mom
Chapter 14- cry
Chapter 15- eat
Chapter 16- our
Chapter 17- lost
Chapter 18- forgive
Chapter 19- angry
Chapter 20- date
Chapter 21- so good
Chapter 22- join
Chapter 23- drunk
Chapter 24- sweet
Chapter 25- tattoo
Chapter 26- birthday
Chapter 27- different
Chapter 28- Rule
Chapter 29- ASH
Chapter 30- finally
Chapter 31- rely
Chapter 32- beg
Chapter 33- tripping
Chapter 34- fuck sienna
Chapter 35- be mine
Chapter 36- wedding (bonus)
One last end
New story

Chapter 13- love

10.7K 181 152
By As_fcking_if

Sienna Marino
⚠️WARNING MATURE CONTENT- 😏⚠️

I got my mom all settled in to bed and in a change of clothes. I changed as well and said goodnight. I then headed to Ash's room and knocked.

"Come in." I stepped in the door and closed it behind me. "You know you don't have to knock right?" Ash said turning around. he was undoing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh ok." I spoke softly walking over to him. "Damn you stained your shirt." I told him when he took it off. I walked into the bathroom and ran the tap for cold water. I filled the sink and soaked his shirt.

"I'm a billionaire I can by a new one you know." He smirked amused.

"Yeah but still." I noticed cuts on his fists, concern flooded through my body as I rushed over and took his big hands in mind.

"How did you get these?" I asked pointing at his bloody cracked knuckles. I looked up at him but he just shrugged. "Damn." I sighed pulling him into the bathroom with me. I took out the first aid kit from under the sink, I opened it and pulled out a alcohol wipe and bandages.

"Sienna it's fine." he tried to pull his hands away but I pulled them back.
———————————————————————————

Asher Hernandez

Rich. Siennas father. The guys and I brought him to our warehouse when we were given the ok from sienna and her mother.

"So rich. You know whats going to happen to you don't you?" I asked walking around the chair he's sitting in.

"P-please boss, I'll do anything." He pleaded.

"Shut up." I spat punching him across the face. Nic, Toni, Luca and Matteo are all in the room with me.

"Rich. You bastard. You know siennas a sister to us, well some of us." Luca growled punching him in the gut. He spat blood spraying us.

"So how do you want to do it? Beat to death? Or maybe fire." Matteo chimes in holding a blow torch.

"No- NO PLEASE." He screamed tears running down his face. God his screams were music to my ears.

"You can have my whore of a daughter- I'm- I'm sure she's good." My jaw clenched, it made me all the more angrier hearing him call Sienna that. I hit him across the face, harder. Again and again and again.

"Ash- ASH." it was Nic, he grabbed my wrist firmly preventing my from hitting him more. "You'll kill him."

"Good, fuck off Nic." I spat anger coursing through my body.

"Ash stop. Let's Go home. He's basically dead." my eyes flickered to Rich who had his head hanging low and blood flowing out of his face and mouth.

"Whatever." I snarled pushing Nic off me. We left through the door and towards the SUV. I sped us home gripping the wheel until my knuckles turned white.

"Jesus Ash you could have killed us." Toni groaned stepping into the house. I heard the sound of fast foot steps coming towards us, Siennas mother came running out from the kitchen with Sienna on her tail.

"Asher thank you so much." She spoke softly pulling me into a tight hug. I wasn't expecting that and my body unwillingly stiffened but soon relaxed. Siennas mother was so warm and kind, she reminded me a lot of my mother.

"No need to thank me I care about your daughter." I told her lightly wrapping my arms around her. She pulled away with tears in her eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey uh Ash its getting late can my mom stay over?" I nodded.

"Mom you can stay in my room." she motioned towards upstairs. Her mother started to follow then stopped.

"Where are you going to sleep then? Is there a guest room? I'll sleep on the couch if I have to."

"Mom, my bed is the most comfortable I made sure. And I have somewhere to sleep I promise." She smiled glancing at me. I smirked knowing she would be sleeping in my room.  I made my way up to my room a couple minutes after Sienna. I was taking my tie off when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I answered. Sienna stepped in the door. "You know you don't have to knock right?" I asked turning around.
———————————————————————————
"Sienna it's fine."I tried pulling my hand away from her when she started to clean my cracked knuckles.

"No it's not, your hurt because of me." She sounded guilty dabbing the alcohol pad on my knuckles. i flexed my hand at the stinging. "Hold still." She snapped with anger, I have never heard her so mad befor.

"Sienna.." I tried but she gave me a glare. she finished bandaging my knuckles and putting the first aid kit away.

"Ash.. I'm sorry." She told me putting her hands on my bare chest and resting her forehead on me.

"For?"

"For causing you trouble."

"You didn't cause anything I did it because I wanted to." I reassured her. She nodded even though she doesn't seem convinced.

"Ash.. can you tell me about you tattoos?"

"Sure, not all of them have meaning though."

"That's ok." She pushed on my chest causing my to stumble back sitting on the edge of the bed. She surprised me when she straddled me running her finger tips over my shoulder blades. i placed my hands on her waist pulling her closer.

"What's this one for?" She asked pointing toward the snake that looks like it's coiled around my collar bone.

I glanced down. "I got it because snakes are intertwined in everything." especially the mafia.

"I see, what about this one." I followed her gaze to the orchid flower on my forearm.

"It was my moms favourite flower." I told her remembering the orchids we had In our family home.

MATURE SCENE- here you go you nastys 😏😉

"It's beautiful." She leaned down and kissed it. My breath hitched as she kept kissing up my arm towards my neck. She started kissing and sucking on my neck which made an unwanted groan leave my lips.

"Sienna." I breathed, she hummed a response. "If you don't stop I won't be able to hold back." I warned her.

"So don't hold back." She whispered against my skin. I felt my pants tighten from underneath her. I grew impatient and grabbed her hair fisting it. I pulled her head towards mine and kissed her passionately, she kissed me back with a moan that I swallowed. i gripped her hip, grinding her on my dick to create friction.

"Ash.." she moaned my name, my name in her mouth drove me crazy, I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Get on your knees." I told her pulling her head back by her hair. she slid off my lap and on to the ground. I stood up still holding her hair. I looked down into her hazel eyes. She slid her hands up my thighs reaching up to my belt.

"Wait." I grabbed her wrist with my other hand stopping her from going any further. "Are you sure you want this?" I asked her making sure. She nodded but that wasn't good enough. "Words. Use your words."

"Yes I want this." She told me moving closer. I nodded and let go of her wrist.
———————————————————————————
Play song now- renegade (Aaryan shah)

Sienna Marino

I continued removing his belt, once it was off I threw it to the side unzipping his pants next. I pulled his slacks down along with his boxers. My eyes widened and I gulped nervously, he's way bigger than I thought and I haven't done anything in so long. I placed my mouth on the tip of this cock, I looked up into Ash's blue eyes, they turned dark and lustful. I started to move my head down his cock and back up again to lick his tip. 

"Fuck." Ashs breathing became heavy so I assumed I was doing alright.

I continued bobbing my head back and forth and kissing his tip slowly. he grunted from above me and pushed in my head as far as it would go. I gagged tears running down my face as he stretched my jaw. I wrapped my hand around what I couldn't fit in my mouth and started bobbing my head again, pushing my head as far as I could while pumping the rest of his cock.

"Shit." He groaned darkly. I looked up at him and watched his eyes roll to the back of his head, I continued bobbing and sucking harder but quickened my pace. His grip tightened on my hair as he held my head still and pushed his hips forward. I relaxed my throat and tightened my lips around his cock while he fucked my mouth. He continued thrusting his cock down my throat as my mascara ran down my face.

"Fuck Sienna." He moaned darkly while he pushed my head forward and released down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could gagging on Ashs cock. "Good girl." He told me breathlessly wiping my tears off my cheeks. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and back into his boxers. He stepped out of his slacks throwing them to the side as he grabbed my hand pulling me up on my feet.

"I'd like to give you something in return." he said as he picked me up and threw me on the middle of the bed. he crawled over me and latched on to my neck sucking hard. I moaned loudly which caused Ash to cover my mouth with his hand. "Shhh, we wouldn't want anyone hearing you now would we?" I shook my head no.

"Be quiet for me baby." He removed his hand and slid it up my shirt stopping just under my tit. He looked into my eyes asking for consent with I gave him by nodding. he pulled my shirt over my head, I wasn't wearing a bra because I don't like sleeping in them so I was completely exposed. Feeling embarrassed I moved my hands to cover my top but my hands were quickly snatched away and pinned to the bed.

"So beautiful." Ash mumbled staring at me. butterfly's stormed my stomach causing me to blush heavily. Ash kissed both of my tits and continued to kiss down my stomach while running his ruff palms along the side of my torso. he stopped kissing just above the hem of my shorts and looked up at me. "Last chance to back out." he told me hooking his fingers into the top of my shorts.

"I want to." I told him already out of breath. Once that left my lips he tore my shorts and lace panties off throwing them to the side.

"So wet for me." he smirked running two fingers down my slit causing me to whimper in desperation. he kissed my stomach to right above my clit. He licked my clit with caused me to moan. "Quiet." He demanded dominantly.

I bit my bottom lip to keep in my moans as he licked my clit repeatedly. With out warning he shoved two fingers inside of me while swirling his tongue around my clit. I was a mess, squirming and biting the pillow case so hard I think I may have bit threw it. he pumped his fingers in and out of me while curling them. "Your so tight." He groaned. It hurt but in the most pleasurable way.

I wrapped my thighs around his neck connecting my ankles to pull him closer. "Greedy aren't we?" He chuckled pulling away and removing his fingers, I unwillingly whimpered at the loss of him. "Beg me for it." He dominated me so easily it turned me on.

"Please.. Ash please make me cum." I whined. He smirked and plunged three fingers inside of me causing me to loose my breath completely. he continued to eat me out, sucking on my clit and occasionally grazing it with his teeth. I felt my self getting close and that's when Ash shoved a fourth finger in, I arched my back and screamed into my pillow from the pleasure. He quickened his pace of thrusting his fingers and curling them on my G spot.

"cum for me sienna." He whispered in my ear. His words made me come completely undone as I came hard on his fingers. He kept thrusting his fingers inside of me to ride out my orgasm until my legs shook uncontrollably.

"Fuck Ash." I moaned when my orgasm finally ended.

We both lay side by side on the bed catching our breath. I felt the bed un-dip  from beside me and Ashs foot steps becoming quieter. I heard the bath start in the bathroom and smiled at my self. He came back in a minute later and picked me up bridal style.

"I'll join you after I change the sheets." He told me softly while placing me in the warm water.

"Ok." I whispered relaxing my muscles. I waited patiently for Ash to join me and when he did I moved forward so he could slip in behind me. This bathtub was massive and I couldn't help but think how many women have been in it with him befor. That ruined my entire mood. Ash must have sensed my mood change.

"What's wrong? Do you regret it?" He asked. Oh god! Is that what he thought?! I quickly spun around to face him.

"No no no! That was the best thing ever, I loved it and I don't regret anything.. it's just." I frantically said.

"Just?" He looked confused.

"Just... I can't help but think how many women you must have had in here, and bed... and maybe they were better in bed..." I told him nervously looking down.

"no women has ever been in my room, bed or bathroom ever. And they were not better in anyway. I felt good and it's nice to share something like this with someone you love." I watched his eyes widen. Love? He loves me?

"you- you love me?" I asked him getting closer.

"I-" he looked away awkwardly. "The truth is, I tired so hard not to fall for you or get close. But I couldn't do it I feel so drawn to you and I like being with you and near you, everything about you is so calming, your touch, your voice... everything." He said softly looking deep into my eyes me doing the same.

"I love you too.." I found my self saying. It's true. I love him. I kept trying to push that feeling away but I do I love him.

"Say it again." he demanded with a big smile forming on his face.

"I love you." I said it again smiling.

"Oh my god, I can't tell you how much I love hearing that." And with that he kissed me. Not a needy kiss a sweet one, one filled with care and... love.
———————————————————————————
I hope the smut was ok, I haven't written anything like that befor so I tried my best.

Also some of you may think it's too early for love, but my goal with this story was there love and connection. They fell in love so quickly and that's what I wanted to show in this story.

I hope you enjoyed <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
186K 4.2K 100
*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with he...
2.9K 28 16
He runs his hand down my stomach placing it over my soaking panties. I wait for him to move but he doesn't. "Tell me what you want Madelyn" he says...
10.6K 174 17
Hey bastard don't you think it's main time you pay your debt, s-sir please give me a little bit time I promise to pay up, I laughed really loud and s...