Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

Av Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... Mer

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

Worries

3K 76 4
Av Haizlena

Y/N's POV:

I woke up very late. It was afternoon already. Ryan left a note for me.

"You were sleeping so i didn't wake you up. I've ordered breakfast already and its in the kitchen. Take some rest I'll be back from college soon. And yeah, selena called you again, this morning. Call me if you need anything".

I kept the note aside after reading it. I checked my phone. It had 13 missed calls from selena since yesterday.
I wanted to call her. But my head. As i got up from the bed, It felt like the world's spinning. Like i want to vomit. My head was pounding, Sharp and Heavy. I lied back down with dizziness.

I was still lying on the bed with my eyes closed, when ryan came back. He came running towards me.
"Are you alright y/n" He asked

"Yeah-I-I-fine-I am"

"Y/n, you are burning with fever!" He exclaimed.
"Have you had your breakfast?" He asked.

"No. I was about to. But i am not hungry anymore." I said

"You have to eat something. You are sick. Let me call a doctor" he said while pulling out his phone.

"No-I'll be fine- don't" i said.

Selena's POV:

I was working on my song.
'Y/n said he will be coming today. Should i call him? He didn't answered my calls last night. I hope he is okay. '

"Where's y/n?" Raquelle asked while entering the studio.

"He's not here yet" i shrugged.

"Did you called him?"

"No."

"Then call him."

I called y/n and he didn't picked up again. I was now worried even more.

"He's not picking up my calls since last night,raquelle. I am worried sick"

"Don't worry he'll be fine." Raquelle said and i nodded.

It was late afternoon. All i was thinking about, was y/n. Why isn't he answering my calls? Is he alright?

"Raquelle, i am going to his house" i said getting up from my place.

"That's not a good idea."

"I am worried about him. He is ignoring my calls since yesterday" i said.

Raquelle thought for a moment and spoke again.
"Try once again. This time if he didnt answered, I'll come with you to his house" she said.

I quickly dialed y/n's number again. He finally picked up.

"Y/n, why were you- uh- are you okay? I was worried. Why werent you picking up my calls" I showered him with so many questions.

"Umm, hi, selena-uh-mam. I am ryan, Y/n's friend"

"Oh. Hello. Umm ryan, Is Y/n with you? He wasnt answering my calls. Is he alright?" I asked.

"Uh. Yeah actually he is kinda going through a lot since yesterday. He got sick. He is sleeping now"

"What happened? How is he now? I thought he was fine when he left yesterday."

"Yeah he was totally over that records thing but something happened after that..I-I.."

"What happened after that?" I asked.

"Well, its a little bit complicated. Y/n just wanted time to speak to you. He wasnt ignoring you"

"That doesnt answer my question" i said.

"I am sorry. He- His girlfriend-cheated on him".

'What! How can someone cheat on y/n.'

"How can someone do that to him?" I asked.

"I know. He is so depressed since that happened and now he is having a 104° fever".

"What the-. Have you called any doctor?" I asked.

"No. He refused"

"I am on my way and i am bringing a doctor with me. Take care of him. I'll be there real soon".

"Thank you so much mam. This means a lot."

"Its fine." I hung up the call

~~~~~~~

I rushed to Y/N's house with raquelle and a doctor. I knocked at the door. A guy who i think is ryan, opened the door.

"Please come in" he said.

"Where is y/n?" I asked. Ryan pointed towards a door. We all walked in.

The doctor was doing his thing while I was looking at y/n. He looks so peaceful, and happy while he is asleep. I cant imagine what he is going through. Whatever it is, he is not alone.

"Let him rest as much as possible. Take care of his diet. I've given some pills. He'll will be well soon." The doctor said.

"Thank you so much" i said and the doctor left.

I went back to y/n's room.
"Did he had his lunch?" I asked ryan.

"No. He havent ate anything since last night" he said.

"Thats not healthy. We need to wake him up." I said.

"I've tried my best. He always says that he is not hungry. You can try, maybe he'll listen to you." Ryan said.

I sat beside Y/n on his bed.

"Y/N" I called him while shaking him very gently.

"Y/n. Wake up." I called again.

He opened his eyes slowly. His eyes were red. He looked at me and rubbed his eyes.

"Dude. You can also see selena here, right?" He asked in a weak tone. Which made everyone laugh.

'He is so cute'

"Yes y/n I am here." I said before ryan and gave him a smile. He quickly got up and sat against the headboard. He groaned softly in pain.

"Selena-what-I-you -what are you doing here?" he asked.

"You were not answering my calls. So i had to come here to check up on you"

"I am so sorry" he said looking down.

"Its okay y/n, you dont have to be sorry. Anyways, tell me do you want chicken soup or broth?" I asked.

"I am not hungry" Y/n said.

"Thats not my question." I said and raised a brow.

"He loves chicken soup" ryan said in between. Y/n turned to him and gave a death stare.

"Chicken soup it is" i said while getting up.

"No selena you dont have to do it" y/n called me as i was exiting the room.

"You dont like my cooking?" I asked with a pout.

"No-I-its-No,I love your cooking" he stuttered.

"Then keep quiet 'mr stutter a lot'. " I said with a giggle. Which made him smile.

I went to the kitchen. Thank god i got everything quickly.

Y/N's POV:

"I-will go help selena" raquelle said and left.

"What did you tell her?" I asked ryan in a serious tone.

"Everything-I guess"

"THE HELL DUDE!" I tried to yell but the headache made me groan in pain.

"Calm down y/n"

"Why would you do that? Why did you tell her everything?" I asked trying to keep my voice low.

"I dont see any problem in that." He said.

"You dont-" before i complete, Ryan's phone started ringing.

"Dude its my mom. I gotta go, i am sorry." He said.

"No, don't, please?"

"Why? Are you scared?"

"I am not. I am just nervous"

"Well, dont be. Selena won't bite you." He said and started laughing.

"Haha. Very funny" I gave a sarcastic smile.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Whats so funny?" Selena asked while entering the room with a bowl of soup in a tray.

"I gotta go, My mom called me and y/n said he is feeling nervous" ryan boldly said.

'The fuck.why would he say that' i said to myself and glared at him.

"Why are you nervous? I wont bite you" selena said and laughed.

'Thats what she said.'

~~~~~~~

"Y/n, dont be a baby. You have to finish the whole bowl" selena said.

"I am full. I cant finish the whole bowl" I said as i kept the bowl back in the tray.

"The doctor gave you antibiotics they are very strong. You cant take them if you eat only this much".

"No. Please. I'll puke if i have more" i said with a pukey face.

"Is it that bad?" Selena asked with a pout.

"No. Its delicious. Even though I've lost my taste because of this fever, I can say its very delicious."

"Thanks. Then have it." She said and i nodded in disagreement.
She got up from the chair and walked towards me. She sat beside me and took the bowl in her hand.

"Open" she said as she brought a spoonful of soup near my mouth.

"I d-" as i tried to speak, she put the spoon in my mouth.

"Good boy" she said and laughed.
She fed me the whole bowl in the same way.

"You are such a baby" she said and laughed. I just rolled my eyes in defence.

"Where is raquelle?" I asked.

"Mmm-she got some work to do. So she left"

A phone started ringing on the table beside me. It was neither my phone nor selena's.

"Is this raquelle's?" I asked.

"No its yours". Selena said with a smirk.

"Thats not mine" i said.

"Just answer the call. You'll know it" she said with a smirk not leaving her face.

I picked up the call in confusion.

"Hello"

"Am i speaking to Y/N Y/L/N?"
A similar voice asked me

"Yes it is him"

"Good evening Y/N Y/L/N, its me Camila."

I looked at selena in shock and she was just smiling as if she knew who was going to call me.

"Camila? Like in Camila Cabello!" I asked.

"Yes. I am the one" she said while giggling at my exclamation.

'What the-'

Author's Note:
Camila cabello called us personally! What could be the reason?
You gotta stay tuned to know.
Don't forget to give a star.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
96.9K 1.8K 14
What would you do if you moved away from your home , your everything . You hated everything about it , you had no one to help you out or be your frie...
5.5K 60 46
Harper and Riley have known each other their whole lives, but for some reason they were never friends. Every moment and memory, the other was always...