The Alpha Meets His Omega

By its_risha

Alpha- Jungkook Omega- Jimin A heartthrob Alpha who is waiting for his love of his life and the cute sassy ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

515 31 5
By its_risha

Jungkook POV

Dad: JEON JUNGKOOK what the hell did you do?!!!! Your fiance told her dad that you bullied her!

Jungkook: Shes not my fiance dad so please shut it off.. And I didnt bully her?!

I felt sting on my face

Dad: HOW DARE YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?! SHE IS YOUR FIANCE..  OF COURSE SHE WILL TELL IT TO HER DAD! DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARASSED I AM ON WHAT YOU DID?!

Jungkook: Do you really believe her than your own son? Okay fine its not like you care about my feelings tho.

Then I went to my room.  When i saw my mom there.

Mom: Jungkook i heard your argument with your dad. Apologize to him son.

Jungkook: i wont apologize mom i did nothing wrong.

Mom: but he is just conforting you, so you can be a getleman. Son

Jungkook: Mom, i dont wanna marry that girl. And i didnt bully her, she is just so irritating.

Mom: But you need to marry her Jungkook its for your own future.

Jungkook: my future? Its for the companies Future so please dont interfe on my life.. infact i already meet my mate mom

Mom: what?

Jungkook: I said I already meet my mate. So please the door is open you can leave now.

She walk out. And I sigh.

Ughhhh that bish really brave huh.. I will kill her tomorrow.

The next day

Jimin POV

I was walking on the hallway I saw a lot of people looking at me but some just minding their bussiness. I went to my locker to put some things but then I heard someone talk behind my back.

???: hey there little bish.

I turn around and saw Lisa and her minions huh I clearly predicted they will do this. I don't wanna waste my time to her but I wanna play some games tho.

Jimin: I see here's the "unlove business fiance of MY MATE"

1 Lisa's minion: you how dar-

Lisa: shush it Rose, and you little ugly nerdy, Jungkook will love me and he will become my husband one day you'll see.

Jimin: hmm maybe that one day is only on your dream.

Huh really does she really think I'm jealous? Jungkook flirt with me yesterday and I can see he also wants me.

Lisa: like I had said yesterday Jungkook's parents only wants me to be his wife-

Jimin: But Jungkook wants me so why don't you marry his parents if they wants you?

Students in the hallway: HAHAHAHAHAAH
Girl 1: omg the transferee really put Lisa's place.
Girl 2: I envy Jungkook to have such a brave mate like him.
Boy 1: if he is just not Jungkook's mate I might take him and mate with him.

??? : Jimin you're here *low voice*

A familiar voice but I can a sure that it's not tae, Hoseok hung or Yoongi hyung. Wait a minute is he. JUNGKOOK!!!

Oh Lord my heart and my wolf is going crazy.  Jungkook looks so hot today with his hair being styled in a bad boy way,  hot jaguar suit, baby blue t-shirt and a black slacks.

Jimin: ahh hey!!

Jungkook: so you girls are here to bully my Jimin again?

M-my Jimin? HUHUHU don't attack me like that.

Lisa: no ofc I'm just having a little chitchat with him. Girls let's go!!

Jimin: did they just retreat?

Jungkook: seems like they really bully you

Jimin: not that much, I'm having fun making them embarrassed Infront of other students. Anyways why are you here?

Jungkook: what do you mean? I can't visit my mate. Also let's have lunch together later after class.

Jimin: I would love too but I'm with my friends.

Jungkook: sure it's okay I want u to meet my friends too.

Jimin: umm.. Yeah sure also I'm sorry if I just run like yesterday.

Jungkook: it's okay Jimin, I understand that you left my friend for me.

Jimin: h-hey don't be like that.

*school bell*

Jimin: I need to go. I'll see you later then?

Jungkook: sure bye my Jimin

Jimin: goodbye Jungkook.

On Class

Teacher: Is there's someone who wants to tell me Why does a year consist of 365 days and a day of 24 hours?
No one is raising their hands? Okay let me call you Miss Lisa.

Lisa: Ummm Me?

Teacher: Yes, do you know the answer Miss Lisa?

Lisa: I- ahh dont know

Whole Class starts Laughing

Teacher: Shush it Everyone anyone who knows the answer?

I raise my hand because why not?

Teacher: okay yes Mr. Jimin

Jimin: A year, 365 days, is the time it takes for the Earth to travel around the Sun. A day, 24 hours, is the time it takes for the Earth to spin around once on its axis.

Teacher: okay Mr. Jimin great job. We'll proceeds to Another question if someone answer this question, they will be excempted in my Exam. Why is the sky blue?

I raised my hand again.

Teacher: Yes Mr. Jimin again

Jimin: Solar radiation sunlight is scattered across the atmosphere by a process called diffused sky radiation. The sky is blue because much more short-wave radiation--blue light--is scattered across the sky than long-wave radiation--red light.

Teacher: very good! You're excempted on my exam.

Bell rings.

Teacher: okay everyone class dismissed

Hoseok: bro got a brain!! You're so awesome

Taehyung: He always got it since birth HAHA.

??? : ehem excuse me? Mr. Park Jimin?

Jimin: Yes? Is there anything you need?

??? : I want you to come with us please.

Jimin: Ahhhh

End of Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
949K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
618K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...