Grand Kingdom (Naruto x RWBY...

By Filipino243

A retelling of Volume 7 where Team RWBY has been reunited once again and has gained powerful allies. They arr... More

The Greatest Kingdom
Gearing Up
Pomp and Strange Circumstance
Deception
Ruby's Discovery
Fangs Dulled
Cordially Invited
Burst the Gravity
Eternity's End

The Akatsuki

36 1 0
By Filipino243

Itachi Uchiha saw Naruto's group thriving in Atlas and solving problems left and right. He smiled at that and decided to undermine Salem's circle. He needed a team though, he can't do this alone.

He saw a group of fanatics led by Mercury transforming men wearing the same black robe and red cloud in that robes. It could be a good start as he snuck past the fanatics and freed the men who in turn turned against the fanatics. He did notice said men have the same eyes as Naruto.

Mercury was bleeding out and Itachi grabbed him by the collar. "Where are the rest of your group?"

Mercury coughed out. "They're at Salem's location. The Monstra, you can't go there. There's no way you can stand against her."

Itachi narrowed his eyes. "Actually, I can. Thank you for giving that information to me." Mercury looked confused but Itachi didn't give him an explanation as he threw the man at the men who proceeded to stab him to death with rods.

The big man said to Itachi. "We represent the Six Paths of Pain. Our original host, Nagato, has been captured by Salem and is being tortured by her as we speak."

The other man whose hair isn't orange added. "They have Konan, Kisame Hoshigaki and our host as this path said, all within the Monstra Mercury Black said."

Itachi nodded. "It'd be a good start for a team. We'd encounter heavy resistance inside though."

The Path that is the only female of the group said. "We'd be able to thin Salem's inner circle. This is fortune we cannot ignore."

Itachi nodded. "Hold my hand. I shall teleport us there. Let us hope we'll stick together."

The Paths held on to Itachi's outstretched arm and they teleported to the inside of a huge monstrous Grimm whale. The Path with the stern face pointed out. "That is Kisame. We save him and he will be loyal to his death."

Emerald Sustrai pointed to the fanatics at them and charged at Itachi yelling. "I will avenge Cinder!!"

Itachi shot back. "Like how Neopolitan avenged Roman Torchwick by killing Cinder." This made Emerald madder as she tried using her semblance of illusion but Itachi countered it with his.

Itachi shot a fire ball jutsu at Emerald that sent her flying away from the Monstra, he had no time to check and ignored that.

The Paths made quick work of the unskilled and inexperienced fanatics and the chubby Path pried Kisame's cage opened.

Kisame Hoshigaki is clearly a Shark Faunus wearing the same dark robe at the paths except the sleeves were torn off. He is also wearing arm sleeves. He looked up and saw Itachi. "I'm guessing you want something from me since you saved me."

Itachi bluntly replied. "I just need you on my side. Can you do that?"

Kisame shrugged. "Sure. You freed me and I owe you. My blade is yours." He saw Itachi offering his hand to help him up and accepted the boost.

One Path gave him his weapon of Samehada to him. The Path with the long hair asked. "Did you see our host or Konan anywhere?"

Kisame rubbed his chin. "I know that this Pain guy...that's his name right?" When that Path nodded, Kisame continued. "He's been held by Arthur Watts who tried to do some experimenting on him. Konan has been brought to Tyrian Callows, a guy more knocked in the head than I am."

Itachi asked. "And Salem?"

Kisame answered. "On the throne room."

Itachi nodded. "That's all we need to know. Kisame, you're with me. You Paths find your member. Kisame and I will find Konan."

They all nodded and split up to cover more ground. For Itachi and Kisame, they attacked fanatics and Grimm with Kisame having the time of his life slaughtering his captors. Itachi noticed too late to see a certain Scorpion Faunus tackle him to the lower levels of the Monstra.

Tyrian managed to punch Itachi's head but Itachi blocked the next punch and made a sucker one at Tyrian's face. Itachi pursued the Faunus and took cover on a pillar. He waited for Tyrian to strike him with his stinger and Tyrian did try that on his left. Itachi caught the stinger on the second try, pulled Tyrian and rammed his kunai to the Faunus' face, killing him. Itachi tossed the body aside and ran to regroup with his partner.

Kisame killed the last Grimm and wiped the sweat off his face before seeing a woman bound on what seems to be an operating table.

This woman he recognized as Konan wearing the same robes as he. She has short blue hair with a paper flower attached to it. He gripped her restraints and smashed it. He made a rough shake to wake her up.

She groggily asked. "W...what...who is it?"

Kisame replied. "Same side as you, we're getting you out."

"Where's Pain?" She asked.

"Don't know but his Paths are finding him. Let's go to Itachi."

Konan frowned. "Itachi Uchiha.... he's here?"

Kisame nodded. "Mhm. Saved me, your friends paths and ought to save you."

Konan nodded. "Lead on."

They met up with Itachi who had just finished breaking a fanatic's head. "You're welcome." Kisame said playfully when Itachi looked at Konan.

"Are you alright?"

Konan nodded. "Yes, I'm a little weak from what that cursed Faunus did to me but I'm still fit to fight."

Kisame said. "Come on guys. Let's not get those Paths guys hog all the fun."

The Paths have finally arrived at Watts' control room where he is currently electrocuting Pain with lightning. They were forced to destroy the power cores around the room which worked by short circuited and hit the area where Watts' is.

Seeing all of the Paths approaching him ominously, Watts' tried to plea. "No! Please! My mind can still be of use- "He was cut off by a kick to the face before having his hands pinned by a rod.

Watts' resorted to begging. "I can tell you what Salem is planning. Just let me live."

One Path was carrying Pain who commanded. "Speak."

"I have Jacques Schnee's credentials as per our agreement. I'm giving it to our double agent inside Atlas. She'll shut down Mante's heaters and lock Ironwood out from the Atlas servers." Watts' explained.

Pain interrogated. "You said it was a woman. Who is she?"

Watts refused to answer but one of the Paths twisting the rod onto his back made him break. "Okay! Okay! Stop!" When the Path did, he confessed. "I found out about her clan and threatened to kill them all if she didn't cooperate! I experimented on her clan's semblance and I found it to be the most fascinating of all. She is one of Naruto Uzumaki's team."

Pain nodded. "That's enough."

Watts said. "Thank you. I can give your puppets modifications to improve their effectiveness."

Pain shook his head. "We never came with an arrangement. You're a loose end and it must be tied up."

Watts protested. "But Salem needs me! I have the only technical and digital knowledge around Atlas!"

Pain was unmoved. "You'll die anyway when she finds out who let one of her plans slip." He ordered his Paths to kill Watts.

"NO!! NO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!! YOU DRONES!!! STAY AWAY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Watts screamed in agony as the Paths stabbed him to death with their rods.

Pain and his Paths reunited with Konan, Kisame and Itachi where the former embraced him and he hugged back.

"Well, it's been a reunion is it?"

The four (and five if you count the paths) looked and saw Salem herself being accompanied by Hazel Reinheart. Salem droned on. "You come in here, murder my circle and massacred my human followers? How nice to meet you."

Konan replied. "You needn't worry. We were just leaving."

Salem scoffed. "You won't be leaving here at all. You'll all be residents at my Monstra and you will replace the ones you killed."

Itachi cried out. "Amaterasu!"

Salem was caught in it and said. "That never ending fire will not kill me, Uchiha!"

Itachi shot back coldly. "Unfortunate for you. This fire will burn seven days and nights. You'll be in constant pain while we escape."

Salem sneered. "Hazel, seize them!"

Konan shouted her move. "Shikigami dance!" She launched a spear at Hazel which hit his chest dead on.

Hazel yanked the paper spear off of him as he pursued Itachi's group. Pain made an Almighty Push in one of the walls and Kisame fired a water shark jutsu at Hazel who was knocked back and bought the group time enough to escape by jumping off.

Konan activated her Awakening which spread her angelic paper wings while Itachi activated his Perfect Susanoo to catch Kisame and Pain's Paths plus the man himself.

They landed in the snowy tundra where they gazed at the Bullheads traveling to and from Atlas. Pain noted. "Arthur Watts told me that there is a double agent within Naruto Uzumaki's circle. Based on what he provided to me, it is a woman and she had a clan held hostage."

Kisame pointed out. "But they were all dead, their eyes planted in Hounds as a supplement to Silver Eyes."

Konan piped in. "I saw it happened. I'd rather forget about it."

Itachi nodded. "Let us go to Atlas but discreetly. We shall aid Naruto when Salem strikes at this kingdom."

Pain asked. "What shall we name this team."

Itachi looked at Pain and said.

"The Akatsuki."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.7K 40
MY BEST ASSISTANT Working Title(s): RWBY: ULTIMATUM Dedicated to my dear friend RikerMun. Iron Man! Reader x RWBY #1 in SilverEyes #1 in rwbycrossove...
7.6K 201 19
The road to Atlas had come to an end. But things there aren't as expected, and the one responsible for the situation seems to be General Ironwood. Ka...
15.4K 189 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...
3.7K 113 18
After saving Haven Actually the whole group comes back together to continue taking the fight to Salem. This time they are trying to make they're past...