Things I never got to say (On...

By Marvel__123

If you enjoyed my two other books, "My future" and "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" I hope you'll enjoy th... More

Request page
First time: Sophia & Ivy
I got you: Y/N & Olivia
19 years: Y/N & Family
Nightmares: Wanda & Her children
Out of control: Y/N & Olivia
You're back! : Sophia & Ivy
Mood lifter: Y/N & Olivia
Pride month: Both stories🏳️‍🌈
Remembering: Wanda & Family
I'm sorry: Sophia & Ivy

Oscars: Y/N & Olivia

157 6 0
By Marvel__123

Source of the characters: "My future"

Special guests in this chapter: Jodie Comer and Jennifer Lawrence

Lots of fluff <3

Don't forget to let me know if you have any requests!

Hope you'll enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N where's Olivia?" Aria asked

"I have no Idea." Y/N said looking around the house

"Well, mom told me to get her, Clay is already here and we need to get ready. He's already doing mom's hair."

"Okay princess, go be with mama and uncle Clay, you need to get ready yourself. Are you excited?"

"Yes! I'm sooo excited! It's the first time mama is letting me go to an award show."

"I know..." Y/N giggled, "Go get ready, I'll go look for Olivia." "Kay." she said cheerly and ran back to the main living room.

Y/N rushed up the stairs and into her old bedroom. "Olivia?" she called

"Baby, are you here?"

She saw the bathroom slightly open, she rushed inside and saw Olivia curled up, her knees to her chest and her back against the wall.

"Baby? Are you....okay? Are you hurt?" she asked softly and sat next to her.

"No, I'm not hurt, I'm... I'm fine, it's nothing."

"My love, hey, talk to me... did something happen?"

Olivia sighed, "Idon'twattogo." she mumbled, "I'm sorry baby, what did you say?" Y/N asked

"I don't...want to go." Y/N looked at her confused, "What? why? baby did something happen? you know you can talk to me right?"

"I know I just... nothing happened, it's my stupid mind."

Y/N stayed quiet and searched her eyes waiting for her to answer.

"I just... I mean I'm against Florence in this category and I just... I will feel bad if I get it and not her, I don't know, I don't even think I will win but If it will happen.... I just don't think I deserve it, she deserve it more than me."

Y/N cupped her face as Olivia's bottom lip trembled slightly.

"Baby look at me." Olivia locked eyes with her.

"First of all, and most importantly, you deserve this, you deserve every award on the planet because you are amazing. You came this far because of your talent. Yes you're against Flo and I understand why you would feel bad if she won't win. But you and I know Flo very well. She will be happy for you, she's so amazing and she loves you a lot, I don't think she could ever be sad or mad if you win. And besides, Flo has two more categories which means she has a chance to win again."

Y/N's words seemed to calm Olivia a bit and she sighed and buried her head in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry I'm a mess."

"You have nothing to apologize for, you're allowed to feel whatever you need to feel."

Olivia nodded into her neck, "Hey." Y/N called softly

"I'm proud of you."

Olivia smiled and pecked her lips, "Now let's go before Clay will chop our heads off."

Olivia giggled, "Clay is here?"

"Yes baby."

"I missed him."

"Me too."

....

"Olive!!" Clay said and pulled Olivia into a bone crushing hug.

"How are you doing superstar?"

Olivia giggled, "I'm good."

"Hey Lizbear, hear me out." Clay directed towards his best friend

"I'm all ears." Lizzie smiled, He stood behind Olivia and squished her face from behind

"Do you think the hairstyle I did for you in the premiere of infinity war will suit this beautiful face?"

Lizzie smiled brightly, "Oh yes absolutely."

"You heard the lady, sit down Olive." he said and Olivia smiled before sitting down on the chair.

...

When they got to the Oscars the paparazzi were going insane. They let them take a couple of photos and did some interviews.

Y/N posed with Aria, who was having the time of her life on the red carpet.

Lizzie and Robbie already went inside and just then Florence came running towards them.

" Auntie Flo!" Aria squealed and ran to hug her.

Florence bent down and hugged her tightly. Y/N and Olivia were the next to hug her. They haven't seen her in forever and they missed her so much.

"How are you doing my beautiful girls? I missed you so much!"

"Much better now that you're here." Y/N said sweetly

"Control your wife honey." She teased Olivia and she laughed

"Aria, look at you! You're so grown up now!" she said and brushed her thumb against her cheek softly.

"Where's your mother?"

"She's inside with dad. She doesn't like to be around the paparazzi for long."

"Yeah I know, we'll go get her in a minute."

The paparazzi were yelling at them to pose for some photos so they did. And when Flo and Aria moved to the side to let Y/N and Olivia take some Photos, they yelled at Y/N to kiss Olivia and they both laughed, Y/N eventually kissed her cheek softly.

Florence took this as a perfect apretonity and rushed towards them and kissed Olivia's other cheek. Making Olivia squish between Y/N and Florence.

...

"Liz!!" Florence squealed excitedly

"Flo! Hey honey! I missed you!" Lizzie said sweetly and hugged her tight.

"I haven't seen you in forever, how are you doing?" Lizzie asked and brushed Florence's hair out of her face.

"I'm good, I'm good. How are you doing mama bear?"

Lizzie smiled, "I've been good, the most happy in a long time actually."

"I'm so happy to hear that, may I ask why?"

"You can't tell anyone but...." she got closer to her ear, "We're trying for another baby." (A/N: This is before Milo was born)

"Really? That's amazing Liz!"

"Thank you!"

"I'm sitting here so it's perfect we get to catch up!"

"Amazing!"

...

The awards went on, they had a great time, Aria was super tired since it was late at night so she was already curled up to Lizzie's chest.

Jodie Comer and Jennifer Lawrence came on stage to present the next award.

"The next award is dedicated to all those powerful women we see on screen, who remind us that everything is possible." Jodie said

"Yeah, like Katniss and Villanelle." Jennifer said and everyone cheered

(A/N: Villanelle- Killing Eve, Katniss- The hunger games. If you haven't watched it yet what are you waiting for?)

"Uhm, Jen?" Jodie said

"Yeah?"

"I don't think Villanelle is a great choice."

"Why, she's an amazing powerful woman." she said and the crowd cheered again making Jodie smile.

"I know, but I don't think a Russian assassin is a great example for everything is possible." Jodie said and everyone laughed

"Speaking of Russian assassins, we have Florence Pugh in the audience today." the camera turned to Florence showing her on the big screen.

"You know Yelena and Villanelle are quite similar." Jennifer said

"You're right, two blond british girls playing russian assassins, brilliant, isn't it Florence?" Jodie asked and Florence laughed and nodded. She blew a kiss towards her.

"We'll catch up later." Jodie said and winked at her

They presented the nominees for the category. The only two from the MCU were Flo and Olivia.

"And the Oscar goes to..." Jodie opened the envelope and smiled widely.

"Damn I love this girl." 

"Olivia Davis! WandaVision!" They both shouted.

The crowd cheered and Olivia was in complete shock, Y/N hugged her tightly and kissed her lips, "I'm so proud of you!" she whispered

Olivia got up and hugged Florence, "Go get 'em girl."

She quickly hugged Lizzie and ran to the stage since she was running out of time.

She hugged Jodie and Jennifer and they handed her the award. They both stepped back as she approached the microphone.

"Wow um." she laughed when the crowd cheered

"This is crazy and I don't have enough time, um thank you all so much I really didn't expect that, I'm really speechless right now.

I want um to thank Marvel for this apretonity, Kevin Feige, Jac Schaeffer, Matt Shackman, all of the amazing cast and crew!

Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettny, Kathryn Hahn, Scarlett Johansson, Brie Larson, Jeremy Renner, Florence Pugh who deserved this award so much! I love you Flo. God I don't have much time left." she giggled

"Thank you everyone who has been a part of my journey, and I saved the best for last. Thank you to Y/N my wife who made everything and every day worth it! I love you. Thank you everyone!!" She finished and everyone cheered.

When she went down the stage Y/N hugged her tightly and showered her with kisses.

"I'm so proud of you!"

"Am I dreaming?"

"You're not dreaming baby." Y/N chuckled and kissed her lips.

...

Florence ended up winning another category which made Olivia so happy she didn't take her chance of winning.

They celebrated all night, in the after party. It was really a day to remember.

A/N: I really like how this one turned out, I hope you liked it!!

If you haven't seen my pride month chapter yet, it's the one just before this chapter :)

Like always make sure to take care of yourselves!

I love you all and I'll see you next❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
812K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
13.8K 315 9
Wandanat x daughters one shot This book belongs to me and @ romanoffsjohansson . We're writing this book chapters together :) I have the wandanat bo...
157K 4.9K 67
This is the SECOND book of the Natasha Romanoff one-shot book. This book contains part 2/3/4s (etc.) from the first book, so make sure you read that...