๐€ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By thelovelyghostwriter

"You've already loved me for a thousand years. Would it hurt to love me for a thousand more?" "Yes. Yes it wo... More

Author's Note
1st Petal
2nd Petal
3rd Petal
4th Petal
Notice
Forget Me Not
Find Me on Quotev!
I'm Back!
5th Petal
6th Petal
Hydrangeas
7th Petal
8th Petal
9th Petal
10th Petal
11th Petal
12th Petal
Last Petal
Epilogue
Afterword
M E M E S
It's Out!

Sequel?

699 50 15
By thelovelyghostwriter

Hello! I realized through the comments that many of you would want a sequel to the story or at least some type of closure as to what happens to Lilia after the Hidden Floor.

I originally planned to leave the story open ended to the readers but I am willing write a short sequel to those interested in reading it!

But since there has been no canon reveal of how the Khun family members live, or where the current Eduan resides, I'll be basing it off of my own interpretation! And I still have to catch up with the current webtoon too which may take some time.

I also plan to publish some other stories as well, so it might take me awhile. But I'd like to thank you all for your patience!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.1K 32
In past, I was cheerful, positive, full of love and joy, until my father destroyed everything, took everything from me, turned me into a cold, heartl...
7.4K 509 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...
1.1K 78 1
Can you love someone enough to let him/her.... Go.... Trigger Warning- This story contains self harm, suicide, critical illness, character death, hea...
33 0 10
He forgot everything except you, a love between two people undivided by time. A promise failed to be done, but it's fine, you being safe is enough. B...