Will Always Be You (Nezu Chuu...

By Nyx_Saveurxse

Akari Hachiro, a woman who wants nothing but a good life for his brother and to be succesful and continue his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

86 3 0
By Nyx_Saveurxse

"Yagi, what do you want?" I rolled my eyes when I saw this weirdo again. When Ryuuchi recognized him he immediately got the kids and made them hide behind him. I really admire how he takes care of the kids. 

"Nothing, they said that the babysitter club are out to take a look at the high school club" I rolled my eyes and crossed my hand across my chest. I already know that this guy is planning to do something. 

"I know why you're here. You can't touch them" I already know that he'll ask if he can pinch their cheeks and play with them. This weirdo. 

"There you are, I knew you were gonna go and try to find them" It was Chuukichi who just came. He gave me a small smile which I returned. We're really making some huge improvements here!

"Did this idiot cause any trouble?" He asked and I shook my head as a no. Not yet at least. I know that he won't hurt the kids but what he does is just creepy!

"No, not yet at least" 

I was shocked when Kamitani suddenly backed up and went to my side and whispered something. 

"You really act different when you're talking to him" I glared at him and pushed him far away from me and signaled him to go back to practice. This guy just might blow my cover because of his loud mouth! 

"Ryuuchi, would you mind if I go first? I'll just meet you guys inside" I should talk to Chuukichi inside since it's also so hot in here. 

"No, go ahead" He smiled and I said goodbye to everyone and got inside the campus. Luckily Chuukichi and Yagi followed me inside. 

"So, I heard that you guys are living together" We were walking around the school, checking some clubs to see if anything catches our attention. 

"It's for our project Yagi, how about you? Who did you partner up with?" I asked while looking at the cooking club. The sweets that they were preparing was still not ready. I'm good at cooking and baking but I don't think the cooking club is for me. 

"Some girl, I forgot what her name was though" He looked up and tried to remember the  name of the girl like it would be on top of the ceiling or something. 

"How unfortunate" Chuukichi teased which made me laugh. Yagi is good in class but sometimes he can be really forgetful when it comes to names or things that don't really matter for him. 

"Chuukichi, what time should we go home later?" I stopped and they did too. Yagi looked like he was about to jump up and down though, he's that thrilled that me and Chuukichi leave together for the mean time huh?

"Akari, did you always call me Chuukichi?" He asked and I nodded, confused. I thought he knew that I call him that. 

"Nezu is fine" He giggled and messed my hair a little bit. This was the first time that he told me to call him Nezu! Well he didn't really have the chance to do so since we only started talking a few days ago. 

"And to answer your question, you go home first. I need to go to work" He scratched the back of his neck shyly making me smile. He's so adorable. 

"Okay, I'll pick the kids up in school" Our siblings study in the same school which is easier for either one of us to pick them up when one of us is busy. Ryo can take them home too if both of us are busy. 

"You guys seem like husband and wife" He started fake crying in the middle of the hallway which grabbed people's attention. Some people were even glared at us because they thought we made him cry!

"You idiot, stop crying. You're embarrassing us!" Nezu tried to run away with me but Yagi held both of us and started fake crying harder. He even wiped his invisible tears!

"You're so embarrassing" 

Finally Yagi stopped embarrassing us and told Chuukichi that they needed to go so we said our goodbye's and agreed that we'll meet back at my place later. Unfortunately, I still don't know which club they're apart of or if they're even apart in one. 

"I think I can squeeze it in here" I was shocked to see Ryuuchi in front of the board trying to squeeze the recruitment poster that he made earlier. It was at the side though, not many people can see that. 

"Of course no one's gonna see it in a corner like this but it's better than nothing" It is true but I doubt that anyone's gonna notice that except those who read each poster one by one, which I don't think are a lot. 

I was about to step in when he sat on the ground but Kamitani beat me to it. 

"Hey, do I give my club application to you?" He was holding Kotaro who's holding onto him tight. This is a new sight to see, usually I only see him hitting Taka when he can no longer put up with his attitude. 

"Um, you probably want the baseball club advisor" 

"If I'm applying for the baseball club, sure. For this, I think you're the one I want" He gave Ryuuchi a club application form. No way, this guy wants to be in the babysitter club? 

"You? You want to join the babysitter club?" I asked as I slowly walked towards them. Kamitani nodded and explained why he wants to join the club. 

"Well, my idiot brother is there and because this little guy recruited me" What? Kotaro recruited this idiot? Does he know that he hits kids in the head whenever they're being naughty?

"Actually, all he did was tug on my leg. Usaida had to interpret" I can just imagine how cute Kotaro was when he was trying to pull Kamitani's leg. Ahhh I wish I was there to see it happen. 

"Still though, you're a busy guy" Kamitani sigh and Ryuuchi looked like he was panicking since he thought the both of us are about to fight. 

"You don't want me in this club, do you?" He asked. Ryuuchi seemed shocked when I nodded my head and immediately went in between the both of us. 

"Okay, why don't we all just calm down? Akari-san, Kamitani can be in the club. It's fine" He explained and I nodded which made him shock, he must've thought that I'll interject more. 

"You better not hit the kids Kamitani, or else I would get you really hard on your d*ck" Ryuuchi went pale as he tried to process what I said. Meanwhile, Kamitani just shrugged and nodded before putting his arm around my shoulder. 

"Let's talk about your little crush" He teased and I glared at him and tried to take his arm off of me but he was stronger and in the end I just gave up and let him drag me wherever he wanted. 

"Wait, you guys are friends?" Ryuuchi looked so dumbfounded when he realized that we weren't actually going to fight earlier. I did mention that we were friends but he must've forgotten about it. 

"Yeah" Kamitani shortly answered

"Hey, you forgot to tell him that I was gonna sign up in the club. The poor guy looked so shocked when he saw me!" I hit his head making him grunt in pain, it wasn't even that hard. 

"Why are you so violent, calm down, woman" He hissed and held his head in pain. Serves him right! 

---------

"I made us matching aprons" Usaida-san proudly said and made us wear the aprons that he made. 

"The aprons look nice, the other one on the other hand though isn't" I teased while looking at Kamitani who only rolled his eyes. I just giggled and looked back at everyone. 

"Stop it, the kids might follow what you say" He warned. I rolled my eyes and started playing with the kids instead. He is right though, its not good to say something like that in front of the kids since they might think that its okay to say something bad about someone's appearance. 

"I could break a tooth on these" 

"I can't chew em" 

I gave the cookie that Inomata-san gave to Kamitani. He looks at me in disgust and pushed it back to me. I rolled my eyes and feed it to him when he wasn't paying much attention. He didn't have a choice but to chew since I wasn't letting him open his mouth unless he finishes it

"You don't have to eat them, then!"

"Kamitani's eating them, see?" I removed my hand that was covering his mouth and his face was just full of crumbs because of the way I shoved it in his mouth. 

All of them laughed and we had a wonderful day with the children once again 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 569 31
Y/n, Akaashi's twin sister. She's everything and nothing like her brother. After getting accidentally added to a group chat, she ends up making new f...
2.3K 93 16
What if everything had changed? Especially on the day of Sakura's birthday, where she wished for everything to be...perfect, different but perfect, w...
126K 3.5K 18
โ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ! ๐—œ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ณ [๐—ฌ/๐—ก] ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ธ. โž โ ๐—”๐˜„๐˜„ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ...
6.1K 360 17
"angels are heavenly beings. they are the lucky ones who get a chance at redemption, another chance to direct themselves in the right course. devils...