Chapter 3

Time flies by so fast and it's already the next day and unfortunately the day where the girls gives the guys chocolates. I almost didn't want to come because I already know that its gonna be crowded. Giving chocolates inside the campus is actually banned but some girls still managed to sneak it in to give it to their crush.

When I got in my room there was already a sea of girls lining up to give Yagi and Chuukichi chocolates. This is why I hate school, I need to deal with this everyday. Inomata-san on the other hand looked like she was about to burst any minute now, can't blame her really, they're noisy as fuck.

"If you guys want to give him chocolates please stay the hell away from my desk" I said and glared at all of them. They were sitting on my desk and some are even on the floor telling Chuukichi to accept their chocolate.

"I'm sorry, we didn't think it would get out of hand so quickly" Chuukichi apologized and I just ignored him and sat on my desk while enduring the noises that those girls are once again making. I looked at my bag and saw the chocolate that I put, how stupid. How stupid of me to even think that I should give him chocolates.

"Yagi-kun Yagi-kun"

"Nezu-kun"

"I made this myself, make sure to eat it okay?"

"Here, for you Nezu-kun"

"Yagi-kun, please take mine too"

Please make it stop

"Nezu-kun, I have one for you too"

Make it stop before I lose my cool

Looks like someone heard my prayer when I heard someone slamming their desk loudly before standing up

"If you can't follow school rules, please leave our classroom at once. You're bothering us" It was Inomata-san. Looks like she lost her patience before me. I just hope that they listen to her and not-

"What the heck?" Oh no, dont

"Nobody's bothering you!"

"Why are you such a stick-in-a-mud?" 

Somebody deal with them, please. I'm too tired to deal with people's bullsh*t 

"Now, now" Ah, finally they shut up 

"It really is our fault for breaking the school rules and making a scene in class. You can give it to me off-campus later" Aww isn't he sweet? Now when we get out there will be a sea of girls waiting to devour us. Nice job, Yagi

"Hey Inomata-san, you were helping the babysitters earlier in the daycare room, right?" What? Inomata-san has a thing for those things? 

"Yes, the teacher asked me to" Oh, that's why. I thought she had a thing for kids, guess not

"I'm actually interested in becoming a babysitter. Is it true that there's a club just for that?" That weirdo wants to be a babysitter? He can't be, he's creepy as hell!

"I'd like to join!" He cheerfully said. Maybe I should go with him since Kamitani recommended that club, or should I wait and go with Kamitani? I know he mentioned that he's friends with the members of that club.

"H-how would I know?!" Inomata-san stood up making Yagi flinch in fear and back away a little.

"Why don't you ask them yourself?" She gathered her books and walked out of there. Damn, that girl can be really defensive.

"You really want to be a babysitter? You must love children, Yagi-kun" Oh no, here we go again.

"Yeah, they're cute. I just love little kids" He smiled. I got up and looked at them without any emotions in my face.