Trolls World Tour 2 (Trolls x...

By AliceGalaxy3

After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Po... More

Prolouge
Trolls Reunited Party / Letter from the King of Rock-Pop trolls
Meeting King Nathan of Electronic Trolls
Going to the R&B tribe
Zach's Bio
Pop-Rock's plan / Meeting King Adrian of R&B
Meeting King Adrian Part 2
Letter for King Rock-Pop / Magnum Opus Hill
Magnum Opus Hill Part 2 / Into the Woods
Camping / Journey
Stella's Bio
MixVille / Friends with the enemy
Truth be told
Information about the other 6 leaders
(Not a chapter) Father's day special! ( Very Very Late)
Breaking in / The evil has arrived
Apologize / Bring back what was once mine / Teamwork
A/N!
(Sneak Peek #1 ) The Fight / The artifacts
(Sneak peek #2) The Fight / The Artifacts
The Fight / The Artifacts
The Battle begin / The loss of strings
Restoring music
Epilogue & Secret Ending

Capture?

322 3 0
By AliceGalaxy3

The Group are still heading North, Delta and Holly are still having their energy to run. Poppy still looking at the map where the MixVille must be somewhere in the forest.

Poppy: So, what does the Mixed-Genre trolls looks like?

Nathan: (To Poppy) Well, unlike us, they have same features like you but different. They have magical abilities such as; Telekinesis, Magic and more.

Poppy: Ooh! I can't wait to meet her!

Adrian: (Smirks) Sounds like she and Poppy gonna be best friends forever!

Barb: (Chuckles) Yeah, especially when I messing them around for fun.

Branch: Barb!

Barb: What?! It's just a compliment.

Meanwhile, Dakota was reading her journal but sometimes, she write down about her journey and found some interesting object such as Magical Flowers, Ruby Stones and etc. Stella was curious about the Rock-Pop trolls looks like especially for King Sam.

So, she ask Adrian and Cynthia about some questions about the Rock-Pop trolls.

Stella: Excuse me, Miss Cynthia and Mister Adrian?

Cynthia: Yes, dear?

Adrian: What is it, Kid? Got some problem?

Stella: No. I was just... Asking some questions about the World Tour. What does the Rock-Pop trolls looks like?

Adrian: (Shocked) Oh, uh, well. (Clears throat) The Rock-Pop trolls are known as Craziest and Vicious trolls you've ever met. Their culture was similar to Hard Rock trolls but different of their songs because their music features loud drums, catchy bass lines and powerful vocal hooks.

Cynthia: It's true, Dear. It was ruled by King Samson Grandblaze. He is the King of the Rock-Pop trolls alongside with his younger brother, Jeremy Grandblaze, both are dragons.

Stella: Are they nice?

Adrian & Cynthia: (Shocked) No!

Stella: (Curiously) Why?

Cynthia: Listen, Dear. King Sam is Aggressive, Hot-Headed and Fearless King of Magma Town. It is home for Rock-Pop trolls but be careful, if we met King Sam in person, you must be quiet and brave if we faced him.

Stella: O-okay.

Adrian: She's right, Blondie. King Sam needs a Therapy or learn from the Anger Management therapist. He had an Anger Issues of his life.

Stella: Scary.

Poppy: (Realized something) Branch, how many days do we have? The letter said, "5 days left to start the World Tour".

Branch: Let me see. (Thinks then speaks) We have 4 days to left!

The Leaders: 4 DAYS LEFT?!?!

Poppy: Oh my god, we must hurry, or else, King Sam stole the strings and start the World Tour! (To Delta) Delta, we must hurry fast!

Delta: You got it, Poppy!

As they keep going, Cheska heard something from the air. Her wolf ears picked something, she looked up as her black eyes scanning directly on the sky.

She found nothing so she minded her own business. Later, they heard another sound again, it makes them anxious and suspicious of something.

Cheska: Guys, did you hear that?

Gemma: Hear what?

Hickory: Where?

Cheska: Listen.

They keep silent as they hear very carefully but no one can hear that sound.

Hickory: I don't hear any-

ROAR!!!

All: (Gasps)

Stella: Huh?!

Dakota: What was that?

Zach: I-I don't know!

They heard a large roar coming from the sky as Delta and Holly stops when they started to investigating the source of the sound.

The Group started to get Anxious, Suspicious and Scared of the source of the sound before another sound can be heard again. It was coming from the sky but this time, it's getting louder.

Gemma: I think it's coming from the sky.

All: (Gasps)

They look up as they saw a huge figure from the sky, it has large wings and horns before Zach even knew about this one.

Zach: I don't think we're not the only ones in this forest. Look!

Stella: What is that?

Dakota: It's-- It's-- It's--

The Leaders: THE CRIMSON DRAGON!

Their eyes went wide when they saw the Crimson Dragon earlier when their Air Balloon and the UFO ship was destroyed. It was the same dragon who attacked them return for payback time.

Branch: Isn't that the dragon that we encountered earlier?

Poppy: Yeah! It looks like he's going to get Payback time for us!

Delta: Hold your shoes, Guys! This might get hairy!

Holly: Let's go! Woohoo!

They sprint to escaped from the Dragon, the Crimson Dragon chasing them. The Group looks at the Dragon who is still chasing them, Stella and Zach are looking at the Dragon with full of fear.

They take a right direction but the Dragon knows exactly where they going. It begins to start breathe fire balls at them but they swiftly dodge it from being burned.

Branch: I have a bad feeling about this, Poppy! If we don't made it to the SynthVille, we're all gonna end up-

Poppy: I know! But, trust me! No trolls left behind! We're still keep going to find the SynthVille.

Taylor: INCOMING!!!

However, the dragon fires one more fire ball at them, Taylor conjured a shield to protect them but the fireball was too strong to him causing an explosion. They screamed as their wooden carriage got burned and causing them to blown away due to the explosion.

The Crimson Dragon lands down, seeing the carriage was burned down to the ground. It looks around the whole forest to find the leaders and the ambassadors before a magical blast hits the Dragon's head.

It was Adrian, using his magical wand to defend his friends from the Dragon. Nathan swing his spear creating a ice like slash to the dragon. Cynthia blows her horn and transform into a magical bow, she shoots the dragon many times.

Arnulfo pulled out his Arnis from his back, he begin to fight the Dragon with his Sword Technique before striking down to the ground creating a vines to tangled the Dragon up.

The Leaders goes to help them, they used their hair to hold the Dragon off. Nathan keeps slashing the Dragon's foot before its tail flies him off. Adrian got mad seeing his best friend got attacked, he summoned some ice shards for the Dragon and shoots towards them but its tail moves away swiftly.

It breathes more fireballs, Adrian conjured a shield and Cynthia flies away from the fireballs only almost get her foot burned and her wings.

Cynthia: Argh!

Trollzart: Oh no, Cynthia!

Trollzart manage to save her but, Branch and Cooper forced to stop him by grabbing his leg.

Cynthia: Argh! My wing!

However, the vines begin to untangled up when the dragon breaks free causing all the leaders to flies away to the trees. The Ambassadors and the others are hiding their spots, but Stella and Zach noticed something from the Dragon's scales. It had a large 3 scars on it and around its body, it has bruises and scars on it.

Stella and Zach begin to get sympathize towards the Dragon.

Stella: I think the Dragon needs some help.

The Ambassadors: What?!

Stella: The poor dragon is hurt! He needs help!

Holly: What?!

Val: Are you crazy?!

Lownote: You two are gonna get yourselves killed!

Dante: And in danger!

Taylor: Look! I don't wanna let you guys in danger again!

Stella: Look, Zach saved me from the big bad monster, so me and Zachy decided to save that poor dragon.

Zach: Let's go!

Taylor: No, wait! Stella! Zach! Come back! It's dangerous!

They ignored Taylor's warning as they step forward to the dragon. When the dragon looks at them, it breathes fireballs at them but they conjured shields at the same time.

Zach: You go ahead! I'll patch up his wounds!

Stella: Are you going to be fine?

Zach: (Smiles) Don't worry, I got you.

He headed to Dragon's torso as Stella hesitantly looks at the dragon while holding her shield, she takes a step to the dragon and begins to reassure them.

Stella: Look, I know you're hurt. And I know you're angry. Listen to me, my friends are not enemies, they just want to bring harmony and peace again! But, me and Zach knows you're hurt, we just want to help you.

The Dragon looked at Stella's beautiful brown eyes filled with Sympathy, Fear and Scared. The Dragon roars in her face making Taylor went up to her but he was stopped by Val. Stella grew scared but tries to be brave, her body begins to trembling in fear. Zach was still patching the dragon's wounds with his healing magic.

Zach: Stellie!

Stella: Look please, we just wanna help you. Your scars hurts you badly, but we can help you with that. We no harm you for that.

She raise her hand while looking away, she doesn't want to end her life like this. The Dragon finally feels the little girl scared and frightening towards her, the dragon slowly lean to her hand gently while closing its eyes.

She can feel the Dragon's nose nuzzling her. The Group was shocked seeing the little girl reassured the Dragon in front of them, Zach was proud of her because of her first bravery. Stella was looking at the dragon shocked and surprise.

The Dragon looked at her before snuggling onto her making her giggle. As Zach was done patching the dragon's wounds. The Dragon looked at him as its tail gently wrapped around him and he was being hugged by the dragon.

Zach: (Smiles) You're warm.

Stella walking towards the dragon and hugging its nose making the dragon purred softly.

Branch: Woah.

Trollex: Guys, did you just see that?!

Delta: My oh my, Blondie is taming the dragon for the first time along with Foxy.

Taylor: Oh my god, what did they even do that?

Val: What?

Taylor: That! She and Zach are taming the freaking dragon right in front of us! Zach was patching its wounds with his healing ability while Stella was comforting them.

Val: I don't know, maybe, they're both specials!

The Leaders got up and gathered around as the Dragon still hugging them before it glares at them. Luckily, Stella was still here.

Stella: Hey, hey, hey. Don't be harsh. They're friendly and nice.

She walk up to Poppy as she took her hand.

Stella: Be gentle and nice with her.

Zach: It's okay. Me and Nathan are still gonna heal your wounds now.

Poppy was pretty hesitant at first but when she offers her hand to the dragon. The Dragon trusts Poppy by touching her hand, Poppy was shocked, seeing herself befriending a dragon for the first time.

Poppy: I did it? I did it! I just befriended a dragon in my life!

Barb: Woohoo! Hooray for Poppy!

After Nathan and Zach heals the Dragon's wounds. The dragon was relief as the others went out from their hiding spots. The Dragon are trusting this groups as their friends.

Then they realized that their carriage was being destroyed and burned down.

Branch: Oh great. Now what are we gonna do without the carriage?

Val: But look at the bright side, we still have our bags.

Edrick: And my cookies.

He pulled out his cookie from his bag and prepares to eat it before Val snatched it from him. He furiously growls and gives her a death glare for stealing his cookies again, Val mischievously smirks at him.

While Cheska looks at her satchel bag to see if the old bag was here. She sighs in relief as the old bag was okay, not burnt down into ashes. She read the book where there was secrets in the book about the history of their ancestors.

Dakota: Well, what should we do without our ride?

Matt: Hey, look at the bright side, we have the Crimson Dragon of course.

They looked at the Dragon, who is drinking water from the near by river.

Queen Essence: Um, just let him rest.

Trollex: What are we gonna do? We still have 4 days to left.

Branch: Yeah. I'm pretty sure that MixVille was a pretty far place we got there.

Cynthia: Is the Artifacts with you?

Nathan: (Looks at his Artifact and the others) Yes. They're all complete.

While the group are sill discussing about the problems. Stella was hugging Zach's teddy and holding Zach's hand with her other hand. Then, they got caught attention by a shiny thing.

They decided to sneak away from the conversation, they followed the shiny thing from the woods. Later, they come across another Ruby Stones in the middle of the forest.

Stella: (Amazed) Ooh, shiny.

Zach: Let's grab it and went back to the others.

They quickly went up to the Ruby Stones to surprise the others including Dakota, who would be very happy if they bring Ruby Stones for her. But little didn't know, they're unaware of something, they walk over something a door as Zach drops his bag.

They collected every Ruby Stones they found. Zach grabbing all the Ruby Stones with his arms while Stella holding 6 Ruby Stones with her small hands. After they collected the Ruby Stones, they heard the door locked in front of them, Stella dropped Zach's teddy bear leaving on the outside.

Stella: Huh?

Zach: What's going on?

They realized they're in the Rock-Pop's vehicle, it turns out they're here to collect all the Ruby Stones to get ready for the World Tour. Stella and Zach are screaming for help.

Stella: Help! Help! Poppy! Branch! Taylor! Help us!

Zach: Help! Help! Help! Help us! Help! We're stuck! Poppy! Branch! Taylor! Edrick! Matt! Help us!

Just as the group arrives after they heard their screaming, they found them, flying away from the Rock-Pop trolls. They gasps in horror seeing the young children got taken by the Rock-Pop trolls, it was headed to the Rock-Pop air ship.

Queen Essence: Oh no, the kids!

Hickory: They're in trouble!

Taylor: (Gasps) Zach! Stella!

Poppy: No! Hang in there guys! We'll do something to save you! Just be fine there! We're gonna get you as fast as we could!

They watch the flying vehicle flies off before headed to the Air Ship. Cheska noticed Zach's teddy bear was left behind on the ground, he grab it and show it to the others and Gemma picked up Zach's bag.

Cheska: Guys, I think Stella drop this.

Gemma: And this.

Cynthia: (Sympathetically) Oh those poor children, I hope King Sam doesn't hurt them or threaten them.

Taylor: (Gasps) Oh no! This must be Zach's teddy bear and his bag! (Breathes heavily) I'm so doomed, if they were in trouble! (Frustated growls) I should've keep on eye on them very carefully! (Sighs) This is all my fault!

Poppy: (To Taylor) Hey, don't be. This is not your fault. I know they're still kids but, they're just too curious of this world.

Taylor: What if they're in trouble? I know King Sam is a very hot-headed one. I'm afraid Zach and Stella are scared of him due to his aggression.

Poppy: Well, we better get hurry, we still got 1 days left before World Tour.

Taylor: (Sighs) Yeah.

Edrick: (To Taylor) Take a deep breath, Tay. Zach and Stella are strong and brave kids. Just like when Zach fought the wolf back in the Pop Village.

Matt: Yeah, and even Stella. She may be naive but she is strong and brave she was just like what she did to the Dragon.

Taylor: (Slightly Smiles) Yeah.

Then, the dragon approached them. As they offers them to give them a ride by bowing them down.

Poppy: You wanted give us a ride for the MixVille?

The Dragon nods. She squeals happily as she immediately hops on the Dragon's back.

Poppy: Guys, we're going to have a fun with the dragon.

All: What?!

Poppy: Yeah. This is gonna be our ticket to the MixVille.

Barb: Then, what are we waiting for? Let's hop on!

They immediately jumps on the Dragon's back, Trollzart helps Cynthia jump on the Dragon's back.

Cynthia: Thank you.

Trollzart: You're very welcome, Cynthia.

Cynthia: (Smiles) Thank you.

Poppy: Alright, Crimson Dragon. Take us to the MixVille.

The dragon unfolded his wings and flies up to the sky as the group cheers. They can feel the air was flowing their hair, they still finding the MixVille.

Cooper: Thank you so much, Crimson Dragon!

Dragon: (Growls)

Poppy: Weee!

Holly: Woohoo!

They fly towards the sky and searching to the MixVille.

-Meanwhile-

The Rock-Pop vehicle arrives to the Rock-Pop Air ship as it lands to the back of the ship. The Rock-Pop trolls gathered all the Ruby Stones, Stella and Zach hide behind the crates from them. Stella was very anxious and scared of them while Zach tries to comfort her by holding her closely.

Stella: (Whispers) What are we gonna do?

Zach: (Whispers) There's gonna be the exit. First, we must avoid the Rock-Pop trolls without getting caught.

Stella: O-okay. I'm sorry, Zach, it's was my fault. We shouldn't steal these shiny things for them.

Zach: Hey, it's okay. It was not your fault. Don't worry, we'll get out of here from this place.

He shushes her quietly as they peek their heads out, seeing the trolls are gathering all the Ruby Stones. They tip toed out of the vehicle without getting caught.

They successfully got out from the vehicle. They hid behind against another vehicle as Zach saw the door, he thinks that must be the exit. He grab Stella's hand, they hide every object that can camouflage one by one without all the Rock-Pop trolls noticed.

They almost made it to exit, they smiled happily as they run towards the exit before the other Rock-Pop trolls are open the door as the two kids stop.

Zach: No!

They ducked their heads down on the crates, they see the trolls are grabbing the box of Ruby Stones for them. Then, the others are headed to the next crate where Zach and Stella hide it.

They slowly backs away as the others are getting closer before they accidentally bumped into another crate causing a torch from the top of the crate falls off. Stella gasps in silent as Zach immediately pulls her towards him but the torch burned her sleeve and her left arm and leg creating a huge burn marks, almost making her scream, luckily Zach covers her mouth with his hand while quickly put out the fire from her left sleeve.

Unfortunately, the Rock-Pop trolls heard of the source the sound, Stella wanted to scream but Zach doesn't want her to get themselves caught.

Rock-Pop troll #1: What was that?

Rock-Pop troll #2: I think it was coming from the other side.

They soon saw a small smoke from the right side of the crates, tears falling from Stella's eyes while Zach tries to reassure her.

Zach: (Whispers) Shhh, it's all gonna be okay. Don't worry, I'll heal you up.

He then placed his hand to her left arm quickly, then they saw a group of Rock-Pop trolls are coming.

Rock-Pop troll #3: Hey, who's there?

Zach & Stella: (Gasps)

As they getting closer and closer, Stella started to get freak out, she hold the pain of her burned Arm and leg. Until, Zach has an idea, he sees a torch on the ground then a pack of gunpowder from the other side of the crate.

Zach: Stella, hold my hand tight. Make sure you won't lost. I need you to grab that pack of gunpowder to create a distraction for the Rock-Pop trolls.

Stella: O-okay.

He using his fire power from his hands as Stella quickly grabs the gunpowder and pouring it from the ground, the Rock-Pop trolls are almost getting close to their hiding spot.

Once it was done, Stella nods as she instantly runs off to the spot before Zach shouts when he placed his hands to the ground.

Zach: Here comes the party!

The fire then spreading the gunpowders around before it went-

BOOM!!!

Rock-Pop trolls: (Gasps)

A huge smokes comes out from the right side of the crates, Zach and Stella immediately run away for safety as they went from the left direction of the maze of crates. The Rock-Pop trolls arrives but only they found a pack of gunpowder was explode thanks to Zach's magic.

The Gunpowder makes a letter and says: "Catch us if you can". Later, they saw Zach and Stella run away.

Rock-Pop troll #1: After them.

The two kids are finding a way to get to the door as soon as possible, they heard footsteps and shouting only they learned that the Rock-Pop trolls are chasing them.

Zach: Run!

He carried Stella on his back and runs off, they take every direction of the maze of crates while the Rock-Pop trolls are still chasing them. Later, they headed to the north direction, the Rock-Pop trolls never stop chasing them. Then later, while the Rock-Pop trolls are still chasing them, little didn't know is that, Zach and Stella are hiding against the crates where they panting and sweating.

They almost get to the door which makes them relief before the Rock-Pop trolls sense them that they found them.

Rock-Pop troll #4: They're right there.

Rock-Pop troll #1: Come out, you little troublemakers. We know you're in there.

They laughed as Stella started to get panicked while Zach tries to think fast. Later, he have an another idea. He turn around to Stella and says.

Zach: Stella, you can fly right?

Stella: Yes, why?

Zach: You must get to that door, fast! And, find the exit of the ship, once you get out from the ship, you must find and warn Poppy and the others.

Stella: Okay. What about you?

Zach: I'll be fine. I'll... Find the way to get out of here. Don't worry, I'm coming with you once I distracted them.

Stella: No! Don't leave! We can escaped this place together!

Zach: I'm sorry! There's nothing I can do but, I must distracting them now so you can escaped! You can teleport right?

Stella: Yes!

Zach: Then, teleport besides to that door and run! Remember, what Queen Cynthia said, be brave and quiet when it comes to King Sam if you sing every kinds of genre.

Stella: O-okay!

Zach: Go! TELEPORT!

The Rock-Pop trolls are getting closer as Stella using her teleportation ability to get to the door where Zach gives a thumbs up and convinces her to escape.

She hesitantly accepts as she quickly open the door and runs off very fast. Hoping her brother figure was okay from the Rock-Pop trolls, she could feel her tears are falling down from her cheeks as she run across the hallway.

Zach saw the Group of Rock-Pop trolls are coming, he took a deep breath as he comes out with his hiding spot.

Rock-Pop troll #1: Well well well. Look what we have here. It's a small little kid with Fox Ears and tail wanted to play.

Rock-Pop trolls: (Laughs)

Zach: (Scoffs) Think twice. If you want to get me or Stellie. You have to go through me first!

Rock-Pop troll #1: Let's see what you got!

The first Rock-Pop troll are wall up towards him for engaging a fight before Zach using his spell casting.

Zach: Air Frenzy!

He throw his hand straight towards the Rock-Pop troll creating a tornado causing the Rock-Pop troll flies away through the room. The Rock-Pop trolls are shocked and gasps seeing the blonde haired boy fights back.

Rock-Pop troll #2: What the heck?!

Rock-Pop troll #3: Did he just using his magic?

Rock-Pop troll #4: I think so!

Rock-Pop troll #1: Get him!

He twirl around in circle creating a tornado of fire. Later, when it was disappeared, they saw Zach was gone from his spot thanks to his magic.

Rock-Pop troll #1: Guys! Find that blondie kid now!

The Rock-Pop trolls are split up to find Zach and bring him to the prisoners. As they spread out, they didn't not know that Zach was hiding inside the empty crate, he watches the Rock-Pop trolls are finding him. He let out a small chuckles.

Zach: Think you can find me huh.

Then, one of them stands next to his hiding spot, good thing he stayed quiet and hiding his tail from them. Later, they headed to the next one as he sighs in relief.

Zach: (Whispers) That was a close one.

He peek onto the hole of the crate where he saw the group of Rock-Pop trolls are still finding him including Stella. He sighs as he must think fast so that he and Stella escaped from this place, his 3 tails comes out as he wrapped himself to get comfortable around his hiding spot.

Zach: (Whispers) Don't worry Stella. I'll be there for you.

He decided to take a nap on his new hiding spot, waiting for the Rock-Pop trolls gone.

-Meanwhile-

Stella keeps running and running as she hides against the walls and other objects that she can fit from the Rock-Pop trolls. She started to get exhausted, tired and numb. She tries to save her energy, but everytime she heard some footsteps and speaking through the hallway, she immediately hides every hiding spots she can.

Stella was very scared and not wanting to be King Sam's victim. She was just a 6 year old girl with great curiosity of the world and naive around the new things. She watches the other Rock-Pop trolls are left in the hallway.

She tries to find the exit of the ship as she keeps running. Later, she started get exhausted and almost falling down but she doesn't want to give up to find Poppy and the others. Until, she found the exit of the ship. She smiles happily as she looking around the hallway to make sure that no one spotted her.

She took a deep breath then quickly running towards the door before another group of Rock-Pop trolls are coming. She gasps silently as she quickly goes back to her hiding spot.

She covers her mouth with her hands while silently crying, she doesn't make a noise or singing any kinds of genre because if someone sings any kinds of genre in front of the Rock-Pop trolls, they would rather to mocking their songs before kicks you out or took you as prisoners.

She look at the group of Rock-Pop trolls at the hallways are chatting about the World Tour stuff or about their songs, they completely blocked the exit door. She doesn't have a choice, but to find another one. She run back to the hallway without the Rock-Pop trolls noticed.

She look behind to make sure that no one spotted her. However, she bumped into someone and falls on the ground on her butt.

???: Hey!

She yelps as she looks up. She couldn't believe what she bumped into someone causing to gasp in horror. He shouted in deep, slightly british and husky tone making her flinch.

She bumped into King Sam himself.

His black eyes looks around the hallway where he found no one who bumped him. But when he look down, he saw Stella was panting heavily and gets scared of him. He usually may be Tough, Hot-Headed and Aggressive dragon he is, but in the inside, he is soft and gentle, his eyes went soft and gentle to the little girl.

Sam: (In a Gentle Tone) Hey there.

Stella: Aah!

She runs away fearing that he will shout at her, she hide against the walk. Instead, he slowly walk up to her.

Sam: Hey kid, come out. Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna know that your hurt.

She kept silent and all she wanted to scream for help. Sam wanted to know that Stella if she was hurt or lost.

Sam: Come out. I know you're scared, but you can come out if you're hurt but I can help you. There's nothing to be afraid of, it's just me.

She was still quiet but she hesitantly comes out from the wall, she slowly walk towards him.

Sam: (Smiles) There you go. You all right?

She nodded while playing her hands. He kneels down on her level, he scanning up and down on Stella's body. He saw her burned mark on her left arm and leg, and some fading bruises around her body after Nathan and Zach healed her wounds earlier.

He was shocked seeing her hurt. A cloud of answers started to floating around his mind.

Sam: Oh my god! Are you hurt? Can you tell me what happen?

Stella: I.... I got myself burned from the falling torch, good thing Zachy pulls me away from that. But I got myself hurt.

Sam: Oh. Can... You tell me where your parents are?

This makes Stella remembers her late parents' death.

-Flashback begins-

As memories flashes through her mind, she saw a lifeless body of her father on the ground, her mother was injured but protectively holding her daughter while she was bleeding from her back.

Stella looks at the beast roaring at them while on the top, she saw a woman with dark black dress, laughs menacingly. Her mother using her magic to send Stella away for safety as she being hidden from the hole of tree.

She watches her mother barely stands up as she was levitated in midair, her eyes were glowing. The beast roars at her before it charges at them. The two are having a brief battle before her mother looks at her with a soft smile and says;

Stella's Mom: I love you, my little Star.

Stella: Mama!

She created a strong spell to protect her daughter which causes a huge explosion. After that, she saw her mother was gone as well the beast. She cries seeing her parents are gone forever, her heart was shattered and feels like she's lost in the middle of the woods. Luckily, there is someone who became as a legal guardians; The Spirits.

-Flashback Ends-

After that, she started to crying. Sam was alert of this.

Sam: (Panics) Oh no, hey hey hey! Don't cry! Shhh, hey. Don't cry, I'm here. Uh, can I pick you up?

She hesitantly agree as he pick her into his arms and stands up. He gently rubbing her back and reassuring her in a gentle tone, she cry on his shoulder and holding him so tight, he then gently stroking her long blonde hair.

Sam: Shhh, shh, sh sh sh sh. It's all gonna be okay, Kid. You're safe with me now. Shh, it's okay. No one will hurt you.

Stella started to calm down, her breathing gets soft and calm. Sam smiles at her as he still holding her with his arms, all she thought Sam was a dangerous troll she ever met but, in reality when she encountered him, she was all confused, he was Gentle, Kind and Soft towards her.

Sam: There you go. Just breathe in and out, Kid. Breathe in and out.

She follows what he says, she slowly breathe in and out as she started to get calm.

Sam: There, good kid. See, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just... Worried about your safety, Kid. Hmm? Kid?

He looks up to her, only he saw Stella was passed out on his shoulder. What will the Aggressive and Dangerous King of Rock-Pop dragon troll with the Innocent and Naive little girl to do now?

Time to find out about their friendship.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.5K 58
Takes place after the events of Trolls World Tour. After rebuilding thier tribes after the damage done during the World Tour incident, Trollex thoug...
6.3K 160 12
The Lost Trolls have finally made peace with the six other troll tribes and everyone is living in the harmony that they always wanted. But as secrets...
79.1K 910 44
Poppy and Branch discover that there are but one of six different Troll tribes scattered over six different lands devoted to six different kinds of m...
4.6K 136 17
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...