Penelope Judith: The Seductre...

By shimrii

A girl transmigrated into our all time favorite manhwa, Who Made Me a Princess; but not as the protagonist, A... More

PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
<3
21
22 - END
Side Story 01

19

7.7K 352 85
By shimrii

---

It's been three days since Penelope returned, and in those three days she had spent her time recuperating and catching up with her family. There's no doubt that the pregnancy as well as the labor months ago left her weak, weak enough that Lucas also spent his time glaring at her whenever she tries to do something that is quite heavy. Aka paperwork.

Penelope also made Rosalia tell her everything that she had missed. Including Anastacius making the engagement between her and Claude null and void, as well as Claude taking Diana and making the woman his consort. Though an official wedding didn't take place because Diana refused to wed without the brunette's presence.

"That Claude, how dare he take Diana without my permission?" Penelope hissed, glaring at the wall.

Rosalia, who's sitting beside her, raised a brow before clearing her throat.

"Hey Penny, do you not have any plans on showing your face to them?" Rosalia asked.

"I don't know Rosie, it's been what, a year? And a lot has happened since. As much as I wish to face them, it's simply not the right time. " Penelope said, standing up to walk over towards Jennette's cradle when she heard the baby fuss lightly.

"Huh. And when is that right time? Are you planning on hiding Jenny away from her father?" Rosalia asked, staring curiously at her older sister.

"Let's not talk about this, Rosie." Penelope replied, smiling at the newly woken Jennette.

Rosalia sighed before shaking her head.

"Good Morning, little burrito. Are you hungry, hm?" Penelope asked softly, index finger rubbing Jennette's cheek softly.

The baby blinked her eyes owlishly up at her Mom before breaking out into a gummy grin.

Penelope grinned back at her daughter before picking her up.

"There you go." Penelope said, securing the baby on her arms. "Shall we go for a walk outside, Jenny? The weather seems nice today."

"Penny, how about you just rest more and give Jenny to me." Rosalia said, standing up.

Penelope raised a brow before an amused smirk crossed her face, "Oh? Didn't you say you were busy?"

"I'm never busy for my niece." Rosalia said.

"Yo." Lucas who appeared out of nowhere, said.

"Lucas, how many times do I have to tell you not to do that?" Penelope said calmly, taking a sit on the couch and snatching the bottle of baby formula on the table.

"You're gonna feed the little bean sprout again? She's already chubby enough." Lucas said, taking a sit beside Penelope and throwing a smug look at Rosalia.

The older brunette shook her head at their antics and focused on feeding Jennette.

"They act like children, right Darling?" Penelope cooed, smiling at her baby.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go and sort out the piled up paperwork. See you later, Penny." Rosalia said before leaving the room with a flourish.

--

Another two months had passed and Penelope is suddenly questioning on how the fuck did she manage to stay out Anastacius's radar. Maybe it's also thanks to the loyal workers and Roger who apparently kept their mouths shut regarding her return.

Penelope really aches to see Anastacius and Diana again, but she had to fix herself first before seeing the both of them. It may not be obvious, but the past ordeal that happened to her gave her quite the nightmares that is somehow amplified by the constant intrusive thoughts that she had.

But inside the two months that she was with her family, Penelope gradually became better, her paleness began to fade and a healthy flush overcame her skin again.

"Hey, Penny. You sure about this?" Rosalia asked for the nth time as she and Penelope walked the hallways of the Imperial Palace.

The maids and the guards were not able to recognize her as she placed a simple magic on her eyes to change it from green to brown.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? I'm still the Countess after all. I have every right to be on the assembly, hm?" Penelope said rhetorically, fanning herself gently.

"And also, it's time to get back at those stuck up nobles who absolutely tried to take our wealth away." Penelope said, a malicious glint flashing on her eye before it disappeared. "Oh and, I heard that they quite bullied you too."

"Ha. As if. They thought that they can bully me just because you were not with me, suck to be them though. I'm more of a brat than you are." Rosalia huffed before stopping infront of a door.

Rosalia knocked three times before the door opened and they both entered a spacious hall where nobles are gathered. From Penelope's place, she can see the elevated platform where Anastacius sits at the middle with Claude and Diana a little bit far from him.

'Of course. He's the Emperor, the status should be emphasized. Lmao.'

[Host, I'll bet that they will recognize you in no time.]

'Shush.'

"Lady Judith." A noble called that got the attention of many. Including the Royals as well as their cousin, Roger Alpheus.

Penelope watched as Roger sighed and politely said his goodbyes to whoever he was talking to. It's as if he knows something will definitely happen.

"Marquis Moon." Rosalia replied, curtsying to the noble.

"Why did Lady Judith even bothered to come? The assembly just ended." Another noble said, someone who Penelope does not recognize and will not care to recognize because he simply does not deserve it.

"Oh did it? Pardon my insolence then, your Majesty." Rosalia said, voice loud enough for Anastacius to hear. Though Penelope is sure her sister isn't sorry at all. "It is not my fault that I am late, seeing that I have received no specific time for the assembly."

Penelope brought the fan up to cover the half of her face as she quietly observes Anastacius, a giggle caught Penelope's attention and there she saw Diana.

Oh how she missed her best friend.

Penelope heard the nobles whispering to each other because of Rosalia's gut to address the Emperor directly.

'She definitely is my sister, alright.'

"Rosalia." Roger called, Penelope and Rosalia both turned towards their cousin. Roger squinted his eyes at Penelope at first before recognition dawned on his face, he quickly looked at Anastacius before looking back at Penelope again. He was about to open his mouth before Penelope placed a finger on her red lips indicating him to shush.

"My my, Lady Judith. You really are Lady Penelope's sister, seeing as she's the only one with guts to address the Imperial Family so casually." A noble remarked that Penelope recognized as Duke Veoxus.

"It's alright, Lady Judith. It was our mistake for not informing you beforehand." Anastacius replied, waving his hand dismissively.

"Not only is she late, but she brought someone with her as well. Lady Judith, aren't you aware that bringing a commoner here is prohibited?" Duchess Leona said.

Rosalia rolled her eyes before crossing her arms, "Ugh. Says who?"

The Duchess was about to reply when Penelope can't hold herself back from chuckling that she had to cover the entirety of her face with the fan she's holding. The Duchess as well as the other nobles quickly whipped their heads towards her. As if judging her.

"Oops, sorry for the commotion, your Majesty." Rosalia said. So now they have Anastacius's attention as well.

'Me? A commoner? That's so funny.'

"Ah, you're so funny Duchess Leona." Penelope said, before closing her fan and removing the concealing magic to reveal her vibrant emerald eyes.

Anastacius immediately stood up upon seeing Penelope, he was about to march towards his woman when Claude stopped him.

The Duchess immediately let out a gasp upon recognizing her, even though their status is higher than Penelope's. They know of Penelope's reputation as the most influential noble, the only noble woman who can make men tremble in their boots.

"Should I be offended that you mistook me for a commoner or just take it as a joke?" Penelope asked, a smirk forming on her face.

"L-Lady Penelope, I d-didn't recognize you."

"Oh my," Penelope faked a gasp, eyes crinkling with mirth. "How come a dignified lady such as Duchess Leona is stuttering?"

"Lady Penelope, since when have you returned?" Marquis Moon asked.

Penelope raised a brow before tapping the edge of her fan against her lips, "Say two months before? Ah, but I was so exhausted by the time I returned so I didn't show up yet."

"But two months is more than enough to get me filled with everything that has happened. And I must say, my little sister really did have a rough time being my proxy because of, hmm what should I say? Ah. Pesky flies that keeps on getting on her way. I figured that as her older sister, I should make it up to her you know." Penelope said casually, eyeing those who Rosalia mentioned before.

"A-Ah-"

"Ah. But this is not the place for it to be discussed, right? Your Majesty, why don't you dismiss them now? Before I'll do something that I might regret later." Penelope said, looking at Anastacius eye to eye.

"Since when did you regret doing anything?" Rosalia mumbled.

---

To say that Anastacius was shocked is an understatement, he's absolutely shocked that he was rooted on his place. He barely had the voice to dismiss the nobles earlier.

The Emperor can only watch as Claude's wife ran towards Penelope with a smile and tears on her eyes.

"Penny! Oh my god, I missed you so much! Where have you been? Why didn't you contact me? And you returned two months ago? Why didn't you show up? I thought I lost you!" Diana exclaimed while crying, her arms tightening around the brunette.

Anastacius watched as Penelope hugged the blonde back, and consoled her.

"Sorry Dia, I had to fix myself first before showing up. God knows how ruined I am these past few months." Penelope replied softly before looking at Felix who's watching at them like a puppy.

"Come, Felix. Join us." Penelope said before the redhead joined their hug.

"Penelope, I thought you were dead!" Felix said.

Anastacius heard Penelope chuckle before pulling away.

"I don't die that easily, Felix."

"You fucking woman." Was the only thing that Claude said before enveloping her in a hug.

"Aw. I missed you too you Ice bastard." Penelope replied, patting Claude's back.

Penelope already hugged everyone and yet Anastacius was still there, standing and staring at her with an unreadable gaze.

Penelope walked towards Anastacius before stopping a few feet away, "Your Majesty-"

The brunette didn't even get to finish her words when Anastacius crossed the distance between them and seized her lips for a searing kiss.

The Emperor pulled away from the kiss before caressing her face gently, "Have you been well?"

"That's the first thing you'll ask me? I thought you were gonna ask where I've been or why I only showed up now." Penelope replied, a smile on her face.

'Damn it. I want to kiss him more!'

"Your well-being matters most." Anastacius replied, raising a brow.

"Eh. I'm fine, now that I've been kissed by you. It's ultimate healing, love." Penelope replied cheekily with a wink.

"You- Should I kiss you more?" Anastacius replied with a chuckle, wrapping his arms around the brunette.

"That's too much PDA already, brother." Claude deadpanned.

Diana elbowed him on the side while Felix covered his already reddening face.

"Gosh my sister is such a bitch." Rosalia said.

Penelope was about to reply when Lucas suddenly appeared carrying a bawling baby, Jennette.

"Lucas!"

---

A/N: So sorry for the late update, I crammed for all of my requirements last month and I can say it was worth it bcs I just got my report card yesterday and my highest is 98! Our school year is officially done, yippee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 16.1K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
34.6K 715 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...
47.9K 1.9K 34
when jennette woke up to a different world, and a different life, she vowed to never be the same naive girl that she was back in Obelia. --- started:...
129K 5.5K 80
"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gone through everything to survive, and aft...