The Bite: Past, Present, Futu...

Door BellaLoveLola

Nyah was a bitch. She was overly sarcastic, ruthless, careless, heartless...evil. She doesn't care about no o... Meer

Information
1 • Death
2 • Saved
3 • Trouble
4 • Mates
5 • Work To Do
6 • Skilled
7 • Monster
8 • Love
9 • Truth
10 • Ally
11 • Righteous
12 • Growing
13 • Apart
14 • Yes, Nyah
15 • Dirty
16 • New Life
18 • Child
19 • Play
20 • Sorry
21 • The Facts
22 • Mommy & Me
23 • Family
24 • Motherly
25 • Family
26 • Forever
27 • Again
28 • Damned
29 • Slow
30 • Mothers Love
31 • Mother, Dearest
32 • Alpha
33 • New Blood
34 • Changing
35 • Now
36 • Beauty and Beast

17 • Wings

784 74 57
Door BellaLoveLola

University

Blatantly staring at Jezebel, while we are sitting in this class. I mean staring, I am sitting right next to her with my chin rested on my fist staring at the side of her face.

I wonder what she want's, why she is in college or whatever this shit is supposed to be. I looked it up on the Googly and shit. Say's it supposed to help you get a job. How? Make it make sense.

"Nyahima, can you answer the question?" The professor said.

"Four" I said staring at Jezebel, not once did she turn to look at me.

"Four?"

"Okay, then five" I replied.

"How does the definition of Biological Engineering is five?" He asked, and the class erupted in laughter.

I snapped my fingers and it was total silence.

"Stop asking me quesions, I am the top student in this class, and you will respect me" I said staring at him.

"Yes, Nyahima" he replied.

"Good boy."

"Wait what?" He said as everyone stood up, class was now over.

"Looks, like class is over."

"Everyone study" he shouted, and my cellphone started ringing.

I hate this thing, and will never get use to this.

"Hello?" I said following behind Jezebel. "Speak or I will kill you" I said.

"Steven what is wrong with this new age device?" I asked holding it up. "This shit never works."

"Well, firstly it is upside down" he said and rotated the phone in my hand.

"You are very smart. Hello?"

"I'm bored when are you coming home? Shadow is bored and sleeping, and Cheli just sleeps, a lot now."

"I am getting lunch."

"Liar, liar" she said and hung up.

"Do you have a girlfriend Steven?" I said looking him up and down as he fixed his glasses.

"No, I just concentrate on my schooling and all."

"Yeah you look like it. Why is my mate calling me liar liar?"

"You said you were having lunch, when in fact you are not. Maybe because you lied?" He asked.

"But, I didn't lie" I smirked and held up a piece of meat.

"Where did you get that from?"

"I always have meat."

"That's weird" he said.

I laughed and went on following the direction that Jezebel went but she was gone. She better be.

Home

Finally got a few minutes alone to myself. Finally. I opened the baggie spread out lines on the table and snorted about ten before the door burst opened. Causing me to smack everything off the table hiding it from Sug.

"Hey Sug baby" I smiled leaning on the desk.

"Why are you up here alone?"

"Oh, nothing just chilling" I smiled.

She looked around the second part of the attic, since Chloe lives in the other half. She looked at the spider webs, the rusted walls, and etcetera.

"In here?"

"Yes" I smiled.

I looked down to see the little baggie on the floor by my foot so I kicked it under the table.

"How are you?" I grabbed her and vanished into our bedroom.

"Good, but Chepi is sleeping."

"Yes, she does sleep a lot like she so busy from life."

"Yes, babies are weird. I can't believe I have a baby" she smiled.

"Uh huh" I smirked.

"Chepi is sleep, should I ask her for sex?" She thought to herself.

I kept smiling, ad my fangs came out watching her hair turn red, yellow.

She wanna fuck, finally.

"So, where is Chepi?"

"She's in her little bed. It was nice for you to hang it from the ceiling. She like it swinging when she sleeps."

"I know, am I doing a good job?" I asked.

"Of course, Chepi loves you."

"How do you know that? All she does is cry, and eat amd stare."

"Because your her mother, she knows you and loves you. Same as you loved your parents at that age. They just know."

"Does she know I am bad?"

"No, Nyahima. Look to her your perfect nothing else matters after that. I promise."

She smiled at me and I blew a kiss at her.

"You ever had sex with men?"

"Are you asking if a male put his penis anywhere inside of me?"

"I mean, I guess. I heard you talking about orgies and saying when were there, and I was just wondering."

"Do you like men and women?" She asked.

"No, I don't like men" I laughed. "What is with these questions?"

"Just wondering."

"No, I don't like men. Yes, I have had orgies and shit. Men, were there did they fuck me? Hell no, did I fuck them? Possibly, did I eat them afterwards, of course."

"So, your bisexual?"

"I have no idea what that means."

"That you like both men and women."

"I don't, what the hell" I laughed.

"Well, if you were having sex with me..."

"You know what, this conversation is fucking over. I thought we were going to have sex, be intimate with each other. I guess not. Bye" I stated and vanished into our kitchen.

"Hello, how are you?" Chloe asked sucking on a hospital bag of blood.

"Annoyed, very annoyed."

"Why is that?" Blakley asked.

"Why are you still here?"

"Because I can't get back home, a certain evil witch is stringer than me" she snapped.

"Anyways, like I was sayi....." my ass hit the floor in our bedroom hard. Knocked the fucking breath out of me.

I held my head up catching my breath and Sug was standing there gold markings and all with her black, and her two gold pieces in the front.

Breathing like she ran ran a marathon.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked standing up.

"I grabbed you back, I wasn't done speaking to you. Stop treating me like I am a fucking imbecile and I am not."

"No, one said you were. You are telling me what the fuck I like and that ain't fucking true. Don't fucking start with me Sug."

"I'm not starting, stop running away from our conversations. I was only asking" she stated as her hair turned back to its original color purple.

"Who cares, how the fuck were you able to pull me back through?"

"Because, I am strong and not stupid."

"I didn't say you were or weren't either of those. Why you alway's want to make me the bad guy?" I walked closer to her and she backed up.

"Because, you're freaking selfish and you can be mean" she said crossing her arms.

"I am sorry" I smiled touching her hair.

"No" she tried to hide her smile scrunching up her nose at me.

"I am very very, very..oh so very sorry" I kissed her on the lips and she bunched them together making me laugh.

"You can't hide it from me" I joked as her hair turned her passion color.

"Nope, I don't even wanna" she said sitting on the bed.

"No?" I asked.

I got on my knees in front of her. I want to demolish her, but I can't because its Sug and she is like a literal piece of glass, so fragile. But I love, and in due time she will be demolished.

I want to turn her.

"Can you put your mouth on me?" She blurted out and then covered her mouth making me burst into laughter with tears and all.

She is such a weirdo, and I love it.

"Yes, I can but a cute little fae told me that you weren't...you didn't want to?"

"I do" she replied, her eyes had gold flakes in them as she looked at me.

Slowly Nyahima, I told myself. Slowly.

I licked my lips, and my fangs came down. I smirked at her as I pulled her legs apart, pulling her closer to me on the edge of the bed.

I placed small kisses and licks from her ankles up to her inner thighs as she stared at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked rubbing my hand softly across the crotch of her panties.

"Uh h..mmm, uh huh" she said. "Just..are you going to bite me?"

"No" I replied and kissed her pussy through her panties.

"Can you?" She moaned and I slowly stopped and stared at her stomach before looking up at her.

"Please, let her bite me." She thought to herself.

I took a firm hold of her right leg in my hand, and sunk my teeth into her inner thigh biting into her external iliac vein and she screamed but I didn't stop. I wanted to stop but I couldn't.

Most people think that the femoral artery is best one, oh no it's not just a deadly one. I can't kill my baby. The blood was rich and thick from this vein, and sweet.

I haven't fed in a long time. Too long.

I could feel her blood running down my throat. I could hear her heart beating, and feel her pulse in my hand from her thigh. She tasted amazing.

I squeezed her thigh even more trying to get out as much blood as I could. With my free hand I ripped her panties off of her and she grabbed my hair.

"Nyahima stop, please" she begged.

"No."

"Please, stop it."

It felt like me having to stop was me being pulled away with such force. My muscles ached as I withdrew my mouth from her thigh.

I grabbed her up as I stood up, placing her in my arms and pulling her pussy to my face.

"Ahhh" she shouted as I sucked her clitoris into my mouth darting my tongue into her.

"Nyah...ahhh..ohh" she moaned grabbing on to my hair hair as I held her in the air.

The strength of me holding back from draining her of her blood was driving me insane. I wanted to devour every single inch of her.

"AHH" Sug screamed and grabbed my hair even tighter.

Her sweet cum traveled down my throat, I pulled my mouth away and bit into her thigh again and stuck two fingers into her as I dropped her flat on her back.

She came again in an instant. Her violent shakes were letting me know she was enjoying herself.

I was definitely enjoying myself. I smirked as I stuck my own fingers into my mouth. Tasting herself on them.

"I love you" she said.

"Yeah, I love you" I replied taking my clothes off. "You have no fucking idea, the disgusting things that I want to do to you" I said flipping her on top of me.

The way her red yellow hair fell over us. She placed her pussy on mines, and she proceeded to grind aganist me without me instructing her to do so.

So, where the fuck she learn this?

"Fuck me" I said as I grabbed both her breast.

"I am" she replied.

Sug was so...innocent, she dosen't even fucking know.

"Uh huh, fuck. Right there" I said.

I can have sex for hours.

I rolled over to see Shadow wagging his tail at me.

"What?" I asked and he started barking.

"Then go outside, we have a doggie door for a reason now."

He just went on barking again, about how he don't know how to use it yet.

"Fine" I got out of the bed butt naked and walked outside with Shadow cause he acts like a real dog some times.

"You are butt naked."

"Blakley why are you in my kitchen?"

"Seeing how you've yet to send me home."

"So, I have no friends?" I asked.

"Maybe if you act normal, I wouldn't have a problem or apologize, but you've never been able to do that."

"I was wrong, for what I did. I was alone and angry."

"That's all you had to say and mean it, at that" she said, eating Sug cupcakes.

"Yeah, yeah. Sug hates when people eat her food."

She truly does, she acts as if she never going to eat again, or pregnant...I vanished so fast back to our room. Shaking her up.

"Nyah, what?" She looked at me but then I remember, how she gone get pregnant again.

"Nothing, sorry. I thought you wasn't breathing."

She just stared at me. My bad, I forgot for a second.

Library

Haven't been out of the house in a few weeks. Tired of being stuck inside of there, day in day out. Doing nothing but feeding Chepi and watching Shadow who sleeps all day and licks himself. Nyahima, leaves all day everyday, doing I have no idea what the hell.

So, we decided to visit. Stella, sometimes I call her mom and sometimes she is Stella. Yes. I know how could I still be upset at her for happened to me. Well, because I was and is hurt, it still hurts.

But I am trying, we are trying. She's been teaching spells, and potions, even talking to me about my father. Well not really I will ask her about him and she would change the subject.

"So, what is my father's name?" I asked.

"Chepi is so cute and she looks like Nyah so much."

"Yes, but mom we are talking about my father?"

"Yes, I understand. I don't want to right now."

"Do you even know who he is?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm saying if you are embarrassed that you don't know we can find out to..."

"Do not ever in your life speak to me like that or say anything like that to me again."

"I'm sorry, I just want to know if I have siblings, or any kind of descendants" I smiled.

"His name was Evan, Evanston Rojas. From Paris, he was a wealthy man, I suppose people would say. It was a very long time ago, he is not alive."

"I understand he is dead, but if I have other family out there then why can't I find them."

"You can do whatever you like Sugar. I just do not want your feelings hurt if you find nothing or no one."

"Well, you came back" I smiled and she smiled up at me putting her book down.

"Although, I was following Flower, I never left" she smiled.

I got the joke.

"Yeah" I laughed. "Do you know where he is buried?"

"No, idea. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'll just search to see what I get or ask Nyah. I mean she isn't going to have a darn clue who that is."

The library doors opened and mines and Stella gold markings went away as a women walked inside.

"I am looking for a book" she said.

"Well there are plenty."

"It's old, black and red. Chained perhaps, spelled also. NM" she said.

"Sorry, we don't have that book" Stella lied.

"No?"

"No, we don't carry that" I stood up with Chepi, in her wrap.

"What a beautiful young lady you are. You look vaguely familiar."

"I never seen or spoken to you, but if you aren't looking for any other books we are now closing."

"Noted, and I am not. Nice library. I shall return."

"I hope you do" I said.

She just smiled and walked out.

"Are you okay?" Stella said as she locked the door.

"I am fine" I said.

"Are you sure? You were aggressive there."

"I could sense something was off about her and she was asking about Nyahimas book, why?"

"What do you mean sense?"

"Like, she was bad, and Chepi didn't like her" I said.

"Okay maybe we should head home now."

I wss tired anyways. Plus I wanted to search the internet about my father's family history.

Home

I heard fighting when I opened the front door. Then I heard Nyahima screaming and yelling. I walked into the livingroom and there was the triplets and Remus.

"I see you've had the baby" he said.

"Yes" I smiled. "Meet Chepi" I smiled.

"She is precious, and tiny" he smiled.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Now everyone fucking leave" Nyah said.

"Why are you upset what's going on?"

"Just came to check on..."

"They fucking came to make sure the Obsidian haven't forced me to go around killing everyone in my family yet. That's all, that's fucking all."

"Come guys, Nyah is strong, she is doing her best. Plus Nyah isnt oing to let him get to her."

"He already has, twice" Ruby said.

"Stop fucking lying before I kill you" Nyah snapped at her.

"Again?" Indigo said.

"Now, wait that's not fair. None of you get where she is coming from. She made her mistakes, you all need to stop treating her like the step child" I said.

"Mistakes? Nyahima dosen't realize this world isn't the same as it was back then. Things are different. She killed a restuarant full of people last night, the night before and before Chepi was born."

"No the fuck I did not" Nyah said. "I'm starved every single fucking day, cause Sug doesn't want me feeding on people and all that other shit."

"Then what the fuck is this?" Olive said pushing her phone in our face.

It was Nyahima in a store tearing it up and killing everyone inside.

"I didn't do that, shit. That's not me.."

"No....I tried to stop you and you did this" she lifted up her shirt to a claw mark going across her entire stomach.

"I don't have tome for this shit."

"You know everyone wishes you never came back. No one found you but the person who wanted you, do us all a favor and fucking go back" Ruby said.

"Everyone out of my fucking house right now. Right fucking now" I stated and Chepi started crying.

"We don't care, she is going to kill everyone she she doesn't care about us, her pack or no one in the world. She is going to kill you and Chepi" Indigo said.

"We seen it" Olive added.

Nyah rushed to get in their faces but I stepped in front of her touching her chest.

"No" I said as she was mid shift. "I don't care what they say, I trust you and your daughter trust you. They are upset at the situation at hand. They are allowed to be, let them be..." she vanished with her devil face showing.

"You all are treating her like the fucking antichrist. She is doing her fucking best every single day. She is already back from hell, got all this shit going on inside of her. Obsidian stole her literal heart, you are always up her fucking ass about every thing. What the fuck is Rain doing about this fucking guy? Huh? She is the Alpha, shouldn't she be handling this?" I snapped.

"You leave our grandmother out of this, right now" Ruby stepped in my face.

"You do not scare me, no one in this room does."

"We need to know that Nyah is safe, she is a TNT bomb waiting to be set off. We don't want that, that is all" Remus said.

"Get out of our home."

I pointed to the door, and Shadow started growing, with his red eyes, standing in front of me.

"I'm not going to let Nyah ruin herself" Remus added before walking out.

"Neither will I" I replied slamming the door.

"Go find Nyahima?" I asked Shadow and he took off upstairs, so she must be in the house.

I searched everywhere and Shadow had found her in an small empty room in the attic.

"Nyny?"

"My mother use to call me that, before I killed her" she said.

"You didn't do that, stop saying that" I sat down in front of her with Chepi.

"But, I did. You know they are right about me" she laughed.

"Why did I go out and get a new mate and bring a child into this? How fucking stupid could I be to think I wouldn't destroy it?"

"I don't believe that, and it's not going to happen. I will make sure of that. If they are so worried then they asses can deal with him. Why do you have to do it alone?"

"Don't matter, reject me and you and Chepi just go and live..."

"Shut the hell up right now. What are you talking about? Don't say that, don't say that to me. You leave all that stupid stuff right there. I'm not going no where, ever."

She looked defeated. I'm not giving up on her ever.

Grocery Store

Nyah is watching Chepi with the help of Shadow and Blakley. Whom Nyah still won't send home, not sure why not but Blakley isn't complaining anymore.

I saw Alana in an aisle and went to apologize for yelling at her.

Beside Flower she is the only friend I have.

"Hi" I said tapping her.

"Sorry" she moved out of the way.

"I am sorry for yelling at you. I was upset everyone keeps mentioning how small she is" I said

"I was out of line" she added and she started crying. "I would never want to hurt Nyah's mate feelings" she said.

"No, don't cry. Don't cry" I said pulling her into a hug. It's okay, I was just pissy" I said.

"Were okay" I said to her.

"Thank you" she said. "You've been okay?"

"Not, no not really. Stuff with Nys family, then my own then everything else" I said wiping her eyes.

"What's going on?"

"Trying to find my dads family...lineage or something like that."

"You favor Nyah cousin's wife" she laughed.

"Who?"

"Happi."

"No, way. I am fae and she is a werewolf."

"Your black, Nyah is a black werewolf she is just light skinned."

"Happi, is Latin I think so, or something so no" I laughed.

"That dosen't mean anything" she said.

"My father was human, her father is not."

"Well you got a point. Does Stella know if he has other kids?"

"Nope, she said she left so they wouldn't kill him but she said she think they did anyways."

"What's his name?"

"Evenston Rojas."

"Rojas?"

"Yes, Rojas" I smiled.

"I heard it before. I will see what I find. How are you and Nyah?"

"She is at the university every day isn't she?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I knew it, what does she do?"

"So far nothing stalking Jezebel, in each of her classes."

"Apparently she wants to kill me, according to Ny hell friend but not friend Hace."

"Why?"

"Because she hates their family."

"What?"

"Yes, history go back to her and Rain, then Happi and Rain. The girl want's them dead because she couldn't have Rain, killed some of their kids and went to hell but was brought back hy the Obi guy and now...just...Nyah is waiting to see what she does I guess."

"Wow. Crazy."

"Very."

"In all honesty, the girl looks like she is scared out of her mind" She said.

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't dare look at Nyah, or speak. Soon as class is over she it out of there."

"Yeah, well."

"Want to go get smoothies?"

"Nyah said that sugar milk and honey aren't smoothies."

"She eats blood and people, what does she know."

"True, so yes" I smiled.

I haven't seen Flower. I hope she is okay.

University

Nyah didn't leave the house today, so I decided I would come up here since she is with Chepi sleeping.

"You look lost" a boy said walking up to me.

"I am just looking for someone."

"Who maybe I can help."

"Jezebel? Big curly black hair?"

"Yeah, no idea who that is" he smiled.

"Well, thank you goodbye" I said walking away.

"Wait, I have friend who I could ask?" He pulled out his phone.

"Fine" I said.

"Hey, Jukes you know a Jez..." he started laughing. "Alright." He hung up his phone.

"What?"

"She is in the school Cafe right now."

"Well where is it?"

"Right behind you?" I turned to walk away and he followed me.

"You?" I pointed to Jezebel as I walked in.

"Sugar?" Flower said who was sitting at a table with Alana.

"Wait, you" I said and slapped her drink out of her hand.

"What the fuck" Jezebel said.

"I am not scared of you bitch. If you try to come for me or Nyah, I will tare you into pieces with the flick of my wrist. Do you understand me? Or do I need to repeat myself?"

"Your like two feet tall."

"And I will toss you like I am eight feet. Do not test me, not with my family you jealous big foot bitch" I snapped.

"Tell Nyah..." I grabbed her by the throat tossing her into the register.

"Oh no, Sugar. She's pissed" Flower said.

I could see my black hair in the reflection in the mirrors on the walls. She slowly rose up from the floor, with her chest and neck bleeding.

"Do not fucking test me about my family. I will not address you again."

Everyone just started at me. Flower wrapped her arm around me and brought me home.

I'm not weak.

♥️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.9K 916 45
BOOK ONE IN THE SEARCHING SERIES-Vito stroked her cheek slowly. "Have you never been kissed?" Pearl nodded and Vito smirked. "You don't know how bad...
107 3 33
Would you sacrifice love to stay alive? Nyah's wolf has been bound by dark magic. Defenceless and terrified she finds sanctuary on the run, but choos...
124K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
72 14 10
Violett has strange powers. The only thing is it affects her mind when she uses them. She doesn't know how to use them yet without them affecting her...