「 Crowned 」

By Solus_Vagan

Crowned: /kroun/ (verb) "ceremonially place a crown on the head of (someone) in order to invest them as a mon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12.
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
Special inclusion (1)
Special inclusion (2)
Special inclusion (3)
Special inclusion (End)

18

3.7K 291 60
By Solus_Vagan

Puzzle city was buzzing with many people, important figures can be seen wherever you turn your head. Recording devices were set up and mages maintained the floating platforms. On those said platforms that was spread out sat the representatives of different animal tribes, prominent human figures, Queens and Kings and finally the family of the spouses. Everything was in place from literally the ground up, it was 17:30 and the sun was displayed orange yellow on the horizon all people present at puzzle city and those viewing the live recording of the wedding indicated that this was a sign for the end of discrimination marked by the legendary hero and Sun of the western continent but, contrary to what they are thinking, the wedding was postponed to 17:30 because one of the spouse is not present.

Alberu was Already at the biggest floating platform with the altar and a large cross. He was forced to be present at the platform even though he had not received any confirmation that Cale was present he could only curse at the red head internally and smile at the crowd with fake vitality. Lucky for him he was not alone on the platform Jack who was appointed as Pope had all the qualifications to help them with their wedding vows and represent the god of the Sun. Beside him was ex-communicated priestess Cage who participated as a representative of the god of Death because she was appointed by him through her dreams and somehow the other priest of the church agreed.

Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock, Ron, Mary, Cat children and Beacrox decided to stay on one platform all dressed in formal attire. With smiles on their face they excitedly waited for Cale. The people watching from different parts of the continent halted their works and errands gathered on the plaza of their respective towns, watching the large orb transmitting the live view of the wedding also waiting for the red headed hero.

"Where are you dumbass" Alberu muttered angrily, his lips quivered trying to stop himself from frowning.

"Do not be nervous Emperor Alberu, I know that you are shouldering the entire history and future on your shoulders and I shall support you." Saint Jack dressed in white robes that seemed to sparkle saw the corner of Alberu's mouth quiver and can't help but to feel warmth spread throughout his body.

"Yeah, I mean who could go agains a god?" Cage muttered as she fixed the black dress she wore and glare at the sky, specifically the god of death who she felt was watching at the moment.

'Cale could apparently!'

"Thank you Jack." Alberu just gave the misunderstanding a shrug he was thankful that the audio device can only pick up their conversation at a certain frequency so conversing is a bit alright.

"Where is Cale?" Deruth sigh he would understand if his son ran away but Cale himself said that he would be attending albeit late. Duchess Violan could only pat Deruth's back as she wondered the same thing thinking that she was too hasty accepting Alberu's proposal. Basen and Lily were not worried as their parents were because their brother always kept his word. The other nobles started to doubt wondering if the red head will actually arrive as the clock ticks the nobles began to whisper to one another loudly enough to be heard by those on the floating platforms.

"I knew it was a terrible idea."

"We should have decided for an appropriate candidate."

"Is the ex-commander coming?"

"Maybe he ran away after all that talk."

The leaders of the animal tribe growled 'These nasty humans just say whatever they say don't they?' Loud whispers became unsolicited comments and then became pure insults. Luckily the audio was blocked by Rosalyn who holds the main control over the communication orbs, she can't omit some but she can just turn the audio off and on like a light switch. Choi Han clenched his scabbard and tried to hold himself back as black aura started to fluctuate around him, Mary who took that as a sign started to slowly spread her black mana threads from her feet, Rosalyn just remained poised, Beacrox was talking to the children to cover up the insults from the nobles and Ron took a mental note of the names who contributed to this.

Alberu closed his eyes and clenched his fist discreetly, fear slowly crawling around his heart.

This is bad, he always believed in Cale whatever bullshit he says and do he always believed them 120% percent but this moment? he was becoming terrified. Exhaling through his nose Alberu tried to calm himself down, eyes shut to the point forming wrinkles.

*whoosh*

Puzzle city became silent as flapping noises were heard and shadows loomed over them. People covered their mouths afraid to let out even the tiniest of sound, their hearts drummed loudly as they felt fear I mean who wouldn't? Alberu didn't notice because he was trying to calm himself down. Jack and Cage could only look up in shock and a little bit of fear but overcame with joy.

"Ha... so that's why Eruhaben-nim couldn't be contacted." Rosalyn could only laugh with strange amusement as she looked at the sky.

Forming an arrow head on the sky nearly reaching the clouds presents 5 huge beautiful flying dragons and their respective colors Mila the beige, Erubahen the golden dragon, Dodori the pink, Rasheel the grey and Raon the black their sizes were not similar to each other as the 2 dragons were young but nevertheless they appeared to have similar sizes in the sky. They flew above and circled puzzle city. Even though the dragons had completely shut off their aura's and even flew farther away, people started to tremble some ladies even collapsed and those who train their bodies felt the power draining from their muscles.

It was a beautiful nightmare, seeing one dragon is rare in itself but they were looking at five. The animal tribes who prided themselves for being strong felt the inferiority mixed in with thankfulness as they get to feel the strength of a dragon. The dark elves and elves were hysterically crying luckily only representatives were present about 4 excluding those dark elves who works for Alberu if not.... then their wailing sounds might drown the wedding vows.

Ten hide behind Litana as Litana could only stare at the sky in shock, Toonka who apparently got on her platform was itching to grab a weapon and launch himself towards the dragons he could smell it- the dense power of the dragons that could choke him if he let his guard down.

Alberu finally gained his senses sometime ago when he felt the pressure he immediately stared towards the sky mouth agape, but what made this more shocking was the fact that the black dragon who's size is about as large as a temple had something on his back.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Cale asked again as he looked down on puzzle city from Raon's back.

"Don't worry about it! Just do a cool pose while you glide to the air." Rasheel grinned

-
At first he was stupefied when Eruhaben asked him to escort Cale to his wedding along with Mila and Dodori. One dragon being seen is rare enough to instill fear to the people why make it five? Are they gonna crash the wedding? Burn the city down? Dominate the lands? Numerous questions started to form on Rasheel's mind that made him grin but that grin was shut down when Eruhaben told him that it was to help Cale.

"Do you not think he deserve it?" Eruhaaben asked as Rasheel started to grumble about human being insects and does not have the requirement to even glance at his majestic self but the scene of Cale stabbing his heart made him cough.

"Ehem he is badass enough for me."
-

"Should we roar?! This is fun!" Dodori widened his pink wings even more as he followed suit to maintain the arrow form they were doing.

"Please do not do so. The people will collapse." Cale turned his head towards Dodori. The dragons heard Cale and it was a compliment for them.

"Human! We did it, our majestic selves took all the attention! I am a great and mighty dragon!" Raon giggled though his voice was a little lower because of his growth but it still had the childish tone Cale was used to.

"Cale do it now we will watch in our human forms in a bit." Eruhaben encouraged as he thought about Cale.

The plan was simple Cale had asked Eruhaben-nim to bless them infront of many people then disappear leaving only gold dust behind but, Eruhaben already had the same idea when he heard about Zed's story, being the prideful dragon he is he didn't want just one dragon like the story 'Why do one when you have others?'.
Eruhaben had asked Rasheel and Mila to bless Cale with him and Dodori heard about it and pleaded to give his blessing too.

From there it got out of hand all because of Duke Fredo who kept on insisting that he will fly Cale up to the altar. Raon had asked what it meant and found out- according to Duke Fredo- that the person who will walk the Cale towards the altar is a person who gave their support to their relationship and will be destroying the Kingdom if Cale is unhappy in anyway.

Raon wanted the position- badly but, Eruhaben said that his tiny image won't be as effective as Eruhaben's large majestic dragon shift. And that was the reason why they were late. Duke Fredo who was silent at the backdrop could only pout as he cannot will against a dragon.

-
"Human I will do it. Trust me." Raon spoke calmly and seriously. Cale was taken back to how serious Raon was, a smile formed on Cale's lips as he gently patted the black dragon's head.

"Raon I know you can do it."

All for the entire night and morning till 17:00 Raon had been practicing to temporarily awaken himself and he succeed just for Cale. To let everyone know that he will be protecting his human and destroying everything that will harm him.

Raon who gloated to the other dragons about his achievement received feedback that further made the situation like this.

"I want to do that too! I want to fly with teacher!" Dodori pouted as his eyes glistened with tears.

"Big deal! If it was me the entire world would bow down." Rasheel fell into the childish trap that was set by no one but their ego.

"Do you really want to Dodori?" Mila who loved her child very much wanted to participate too. And that is how the Dragon brigade was born just to escort Cale to his wedding venue for 2 minutes and disappear from the eyes of the people for a thousand years.
-

Cale kept cursing internally as his plan has already become awry and he didn't even know if it was a good thing or a bad thing and more than that he has to jump from this height because getting the dragon's closer to the ground will make the people collapse.

Taking a deep breath and shutting down his mental state Cale jumped, he was afraid I mean he does have safety measures but he is still human.

"See you later human!" Raon shouted excitedly and with one final flap of their wings they all disappeared leaving sparkling colored petals that looked like a firework.

"Fuuuuuckkkkkingggg Helllllllll!!!"

Cale was falling he maintained a standing position his arms folded into a L shape hands above his head, one of his leg was bent making him look like he was landing but he was still meters away from the platform. He was using his wind ancient ability along with the wind elements to help him maintain this position and help him land accurately.

"Love. Chaos. Destruction we are nearly there!"

"Oh shut up about destruction and chaos will you? Its bad omen!"

"Cale we will help you land elegantly!"

The elementals kept talking and bickering but did their job well.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Repeated curse words flew out Cale's mouth the strength of his body disappeared because of the fear of breaking his body. The thief helped Cale control the wind even though Cale was having an internal crisis.

"Love. Seduction. Kiss. We are here!"

The wind elements used the air below Cale to oppose it against the air Cale was using on his feet making both force cancel each other out, a large gust of air spread out on a circular form when Cale landed. Clothes, dust and petals made of the dragons mana fluttered by the impact.

Cale who regained his reasoning looked towards Alberu but did not see him because he was busy mentally fixing himself and checking if his body had any issues, upon checking that nothing was wrong with him and he lived after sky diving with no parachute Cale smiled.

The smile was genuine and has non-ill will the petals fluttering around the scene made Cale's smile look angelic and pure happiness emitting from it.

'Fuck I lived.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 664 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
197K 8.6K 76
❝You are just a WOMAN. You can't fight in this war, you're weak. It will chew you up and spit you out, you can't keep up with us.❞ The commander scof...
199K 12.2K 63
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What the f*ck! Why i being this bastard!!? I looked at my face in the mirror, and saw the face of Venion'...
820 55 27
"Who is that?" "No one knows, he appeared out of thin air right after the emperor was crowned and hasn't left his side since," ... "It is that damne...