Cold || Blindinnit+Winginnit...

Od Mitsuisverysus

DISCONTINUED The flames of the fire grew larger as it burn the wooden walls of a place called longstedschire... Více

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
I'm very sorry

Chapter 1

1.8K 70 24
Od Mitsuisverysus

Another explosion accur amidst the fire,
Ashes fell like rain as the clouds turned grey covering the nightly sky.

The fire grew larger as it burn the wooden walls. A hooded man came into view, appearing from the flames he ignited.

He wore a mask, Almost broken yet was still intact. A sword appeared from his gloved hand as every step he took made a noise.

"This is what happens when you don't follow the rules Tommy"
The man said, calling on the blond boy.

A tear crept up Tommy's eyes,
His clothes was in a torn up state, bags under his eyes was visible due to him not sleeping from a hellish night,
The boy was hopeless. He could not do anything nor call on somebody to help him.

Even if he does, no one would.

Dream got close and kicked him on the abdomen, Tommy coughed out blood as he held his stomach from the pain.

The tears from his eyes started to heavily flow. The kick was painful, he curled up into a ball and waited for the next one.

"I was your friend Tommy!" The hooded man yelled sternly at the weak boy, resting a foot on top of his head, slightly pushing down giving pressure to the teen.

"I was the only one who visited you! The only one who checked up on you if you were okay! While no one did!" The blond male flinched at his voice.

"I made you borrow my trident. I trusted you! and yet-" the teen was unable to speak. The heat from the flames made him sweat and the light directed towards him was blinding.

"-you betrayed me, rebelled against me!"
He kicked his foot roughly, his eyes filled with rage and hatred.

The hooded man went closer and bend down his feet. The blond closed his eyes, gritting his teeth not wanting to cry.

He pulled up his hair showing a bruised face of the young boy. Dry tears came down his cheeks, scratches and violet bruises was visible across his face.

His expression showed utter disgust.
He dropped the teens head not caring if it made another scar and stood up from his croushing position.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back in a week and don't you go try and escape" The masked man gave a warning and left, after destroying the only entrance to his old home.

Clouds turned dark, as the rain poured down heavily.
A lightning strikes amongst the waves,
While the fire slowly disappeared.

Tommy opened his eyes, not seeing the green man, he was finally able to breathe,
The sounds the rain made calmed his nerves, just a little.

He carefully stood up and held his abdomen, the pain the hooded man gave him was still there. Tommy was left there alone and wet from the heavy rain. The tears that flowed unending from his eyes stopped, unable to form more. the dullness he feels makes him want to kill himself.

Stood there not knowing what to do,
He lost everything, EVERYTHING! WHAT WENT WRONG!?

His eyes looked dull, the baby blue orbs were unrecognizable, he didn't feel anything except the pain that was given to him, his lifeless body stood there not moving, he was like a corpse, unburied.

It was a depressing scene, ashes made the grass black as the wooden walls came crashing down making a loud noise.

He gritted his teeth once again, he clenched his hands making a fist still not giving up.

He coughed and coughed, blood dripping out of his mouth, "Oh how did it come to this" he muttered.

A smell of gun powder neared him,
The scent was strong, what was it? He took a glance and a flash of light filled his vision...

***

A knock from the wooden door was heard.
The half pigman quickly came and opened it himself, "Phil...?" He said questioningly.

Technos long pink hair were braided perfectly, while Phils also long but blond hair was messy from flying.

*

"I saw smoke over the north east and thought it was a burning village-"
The winged man sipped his green tea while warming next to the fire.

"I tried to check it out but the rain started to fall" he said, "The village might have loots, check it out after the rain stops" The half pigman suggested.

Philza nodded his head in agreement, Techno sat up from his chair and went down the ladders to see if the snow covered the door from the basement.

Hours later the rain or snowing stopped.l,
Phil decided to take off after telling Techno he'll be back.

He sore through the sky and went up above the clouds, seeing the sun slowly uncovering itself between the snowy mountains.

The feeling of warmth from the suns heat was cozy, his feathery grey wings flapped through the air, while the breeze brushed against his skin.

He came down below the clouds and the icy weather met him once again, the suns light reflected on the icy snow in an early sunrise.

The place turned golden but not enough to upstage the frost like beauty of nature.

As the winged man flew through the sky
He met the ends of the snowy biome,
It was now a warm forested place..

The forest biome was filled with lakes and rivers. Animals roamed around the place while dangerous mobs tried hiding from the suns rays.

He paused for a moment and recalled on where he saw the smoke last time.

After looking up above he saw a wooden structure on an island,
"Is that where the smoke came from?" He asked.

(Phils pov)

I started to increase my speed,
My instincts tells me something's wrong,

As I got closer to the island, I saw wooden buildings burned up.
The place was a complete mess.

"Good God what happened here" I muttered to myself,
I landed on the soft grass and began to explore the place.

I glanced around as I spotted a broken nether portal
"Why is this here, and why is it broken"
My thoughts were filled with unanswered questions.

The atmosphere of the place was... Depressing. Seeing burned grass and ashes made me worry, tents were in a crumpled up state and seeing it burning an hour ago, this was still fresh.

I continued to wonder around and saw the wooden building, "It seems this was the structure that burned down, wonder why"

I saw a hole just far away from the build,
It was suspicious, a random hole chilling just outside? There has to be a reason.

As I looked inside the hole my heart sank,
"TOMMY!!" I yelled, immediately jumping down.

I held his body close to mine, I did not feel any heat from him, I cupped his hands and it was cold as ice.

I checked his heart if it was still beating and...
"I can't feel his heart!! Tommy! Tommy!!" My voice started panicking as my eyes formed tears, "Tommy wake up!"

(3rd person pov)

The winged man tried to wake the blond boy, the state he is in was heart breaking.

He opened his eyes slowly as the winged man felt relieve, the boy didn't know who it was, since he can only see a blurred face of the person.

"Tommy.. your eyes" Phil observed his pupils. They're all white, you can still see a little of blue from the sides but...

He didn't answer, his throat was painful due to dehydration.
Lips were dry, hair was in a mess, and bruises almost covering his whole face.

Phil hugged his son, while a tear rolled down both of his eyes.

***

Hello!
Is the story okay? Did I make any mistakes?
Well I'll be releasing the second chapter on july I don't know which day it is but trust me

Byeee

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.8K 276 26
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...
167K 5.6K 24
"You can't be serious." "If you ever set foot in the Dream SMP, or any of its surrounding countries, you will be executed." "Why keep me here? Why no...
536 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...
81.6K 3.5K 16
Tommy is in exile, he is a human, isn't he? -- This is an AU of where c!Tommyinnit gets wings in the DreamSMP, Its also an sbi (Sleepy bois inc) AU ...