Trash Wants To Slack!

By SlackerLifeIsNoWhere

After dying along with the white star he made a deal with the GoD and his soul was transferred in another wor... More

Beginning of a new story
Beginning of a new story 2
Beginning of a new story 3
Start of scenario
Everything Red
Grow stronger
First Meeting
A devil in disguise
Reader
White Haired Priest
Destroy and Defend 2
Reunited
Hidden-scenario (1)
Hidden-scenario (2)
Hidden-scenario (3)
A weapon? No! a dragon? yes! (1)
A weapon? No! a dragon? yes! (2)
A weapon? No! a dragon? yes! (3)
A dream?
Extra 1: Owning a temple means?(1)
!ANNOUNCEMENT! (again...)

Destroy and Defend

5.7K 400 179
By SlackerLifeIsNoWhere

An extra long chapter, I'll be posting two chapters today because I really don't want to drag out their scenario any longer. Most will be dokja POV, Some parts were skipped and some lines were added.

________________________________________________

[You have endured Chungmuro's night without the green zone.]

[You have accomplished the 'Never-ending Dawn' achievement at Chungmuro Station!]

[You have earned 1,000 coins as an achievement reward.]

[Coins Possessed: 22,650 C]

'I had achieved the target amount. I didn't experience a hard night for nothing.'

This time Jung Heewon asked. "What should we do today? Like yesterday…"

“No, not today. That only works for one day."

Of course, if they were lucky then they might be able to find the randomly generated green zone. Unfortunately, there was no detailed description of the location of the green zones on day four in Ways of Survival.

"Then…"

Jung Heewon's expression became dark. But it was unnecessary worry.

“Today we will completely end the third scenario."

"Huh?"

Dokja carefully laid Lee Gilyoung and got up.

It wasn't originally planned but he couldn't wait after hearing Yoo Jonghyuk's thoughts. Yesterday, he had no choice but to buy time. However, the story was different today.

"I will drag out the land owners.

"…How?"

Jung Heewon asked and he looked at Lee Hyunsung, who was sleeping deeply.

"I have to use the secret weapon that I saved."

Now it was time to change the owner of Chungmuro.
.
.
.
(A/N: Im skipping some parts because it takes to much lines)

"Gilyoung, did you do what I asked?"

"Yes Hyung."

Lee Gilyoung replied from next to Yoo Sangah. On his head, there was a pair of small cockroaches like they were antennae.

“That noona, she is on B1."

"Thank you."

Lee Hyunsung was good. Now it was time to steal the power of others.

He was walking up the escalator when a blade suddenly reached his neck. The man felt very few signs it was coming… there was only one skill that boasted this type of concealed movements in the beginning.

[Ghost Walk.]

“I'm disappointed, Ahjussi."

Lee Jihye. A proud girl with outstanding fighting skills. She wasn't chosen by a navy commander for nothing.

“Ahjussi, don't you know what will happen to those women if you make a deal with them?"

"I know."

"Do you really know? Yesterday, wouldn't you rather die?"

Dokja shrugged.

"Put away the sword. Let's talk."

“Talk? You came to find me on purpose."

"Yes."

Lee Jihye put away the sword. He followed behind Lee Jihye. Lee Jihye walked from B1 to the ticket barrier at the entrance. They seemed to walk for a while.

"What did you want to talk about?"

“But why are you standing there?"

“Master told me to defend this place."

"…Defend?"

“That's why I can't let you pass."

Lee Jihye touched the ticket gate and drew her hand across her neck. Dokja looked at the passage beyond the ticket gate. There were exit numbers leading to the ground. But not all numbers led to the ground. At that moment, He had an ominous feeling.

…That Yoo Jonghyuk, surely he wasn't trying that route?

If Yoo Jonghyuk wanted to protect this place, there was only one reason.

As the scenario was in progress, he was secretly trying to attack the 'hidden dungeon' of Chungmuro. Hidden dungeon attack. It sounded good. In fact, it wasn't bad if the main character became stronger.

The problem was that this dungeon was a place that Yoo Jonghyuk couldn't clear until the end of the third regression. It looked like he should finish this quickly.

“I need your help."

"My help?"

“Today, I will shatter Gong Pildu's party."

"…Are you serious?"

'She's looking at me as if she's trying to see my heart'

[Your understanding of the character 'Lee Jihye' has increased.]

“Ahjussi isn't strong enough. You won't be able to get rid of them."

“Even if you help me?'

Lee Jihye's head jerked like her pride was damaged.

It was natural. Lee Jihye had already challenged Gong Pildu the first day she came to this station. Then she ran away. If Yoo Jonghyuk hadn't appeared to rescue her, she would be dead.

“I have a way. I can do it if you help me."

“…Master told me to stay here."

“If you don't help, most of the people here will die."

"People will die anyway."

“Did Yoo Jonghyuk say that?"

Lee Jihye's eyes shook.

“The boy we talked to yesterday is dead. Do you understand?"

“…I know."

"Maybe he could've lived. Then today, he would be rushing at us to tell us about Yoo Jonghyuk."

"That…"

“Yoo Jonghyuk killed him. He could've saved him."

Dokja felt complicated while talking. He noticed that he wasn't much different from Yoo Jonghyuk. The subway, Gumho Station… Dokja ignored people he might've been able to save because his safety was being threatened.

But hypocrites could speak plausible words.

"I saw the video of your scenario when I was on the subway."

Lee Jihye's small shoulders shook.

"It was a video where you killed your friend to survive."

"…Stop."

"In fact, you didn't want to do that."

[The character 'Lee Jihye' is greatly disturbed.]

“What do you know?"

“I know what I know. Of course I don't know. I'm just talking to myself."

"…"

“But since I am talking, I wanted to say this. If you turn away today, you will regret it for the rest of your life. Definitely."

[The character 'Lee Jihye' has fallen into deep agony.]

Dokja didn't know the 'human' Lee Jihye but he knew the 'character' Lee Jihye.

Lee Jihye opened her mouth a few minutes later.

“If I help, people can live?"

“Not everyone, but some will survive."

"…What should I do?"

“I will start at 7 o'clock this evening."

The man told her the plan. In order to implement this plan, Lee Jihye needed to do the things he told her.

Lee Jihye stared blankly and opened her mouth.

"Are you sane? You will really do this?"

"Yes."

“…Honestly, I don't think it will work. I'll tell you in advance. I don't think I can help."

"The choice is yours."

She said this but Lee Jihye would surely move. She was the person who was chosen by the naval commander.

[The constellation Secretive Plotter likes your impudence.]

[100 coins have been sponsored.]

[Lee Jihye's sponsor likes you.]

[100 coins have been sponsored.]

Now it's time to see those two.
.
.
.
Dokja headed down and went to the place where he last saw the teens. As expected, they were still there.

"Excuse me"

He called out, the two looked at him with questioning gazes.

"I was wondering if you'd like to help take down the Landlord Alliance."

The ketchup-mustard duo looked at each other before the redhair asked the blonde.

"What's that?"

Alberu didn't answer and shrugged, looking at Dokja.

"It's an alliance that has been monopolizing lands and does bad deeds"
'They don't know about the alliance? Did they not go upstairs?'

"What does that have to do with us"
Barrow frowned

'...It'll be hard to recruit these two.' Dokja sweat dropped.

“Anyway if you guys changed your minds, we will gather on the line 3 platform with the party 7 o'clock this evening."

"We'll think about it" Alberu said as he put on his princely smile.

Dokja slightly nodded his head and walked away.
'Ah...to have such good genes...'

Alberu and Barrow watched the man walk away

"What do you think?"

"I don't know, quite suspicious. Considering what he did earlier with his group."

Alberu nodded and added on.

"Let's keep an eye on him" He said as he looked at the window infront of them

[Group chat: Cale Henituse, Alberu Crossman, Barrow ]

[Members: 3]

<Cale Henituse> Hello hyungs

<Barrow> Cale! where are you?

<Alberu Crossman> Donsaeng, is this your skill?

<Cale Henituse> Hum, it's a skill of someone I know, anyway I'll come see you guys after you finish your scenario. Ours had finished a few days ago.

<Alberu Crossman> Haa... finally, get this dog of yours

<Barrow> Donsaeng, I miss you huhu. This bastard is annoying

<Cale Henituse> Make sure to keep an eye on suspicious people, let me know if you find any. I'll explain it in person later.

<Alberu Crossman> You just got ignored. Anyway sure.

<Barrow> Cale!!

- Just now -

<Alberu Crossman> We found someone suspicious, we'll keep an eye on him

<Cale Henituse> Thanks

________________________________________________

[Group chat: Cale Henituse, Alberu Crossman, Barrow ]

[Members: 3]

- Just now -

<Alberu Crossman> We found someone suspicious, we'll keep an eye on him

<Cale Henituse> Thanks

Cale hummed in satisfaction, it was a good thing Min-jun's stigma only requires the person's name to be able to add them.

"Aigoo"

Cale sighed as he stretched his arms, he had just woken up after sending a letter to his family through his newly earned temple back in puzzle city. He definitely did not like how flashy it delivered his letter.

He was bombarded with questions and lectures right after he woke up.

'Cale, you're awake! are you okay?'

'tsk tsk, workaholic indeed, Young master-nim'

'Cale-nim, I think you should rest more'

'Hyung-nim, are you sick?'

Cale shivered as he remembered the events earlier.

'It was that old man's fault not mine...Let's just not think about it.'

[The constellation 'Ruler of Sun' says it's good to rest.]
[5,000 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' agrees.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

"Slacking off is the best"

He mumbled as he blankly stared at the ceiling while sitting down.

. . .

. . .

. . .

[Group chat: Cale Henituse, Alberu Crossman, Barrow ]

[Members: 3]

<Cale Henituse > Barrow hyung, do you have a weapon?

<Barrow> I have a pocket knife, why?

<Cale Henituse> Just wondering.

"Hmmm" Cale looked at the window, as if he was contemplating something.

[The constellation 'Ruler of War' shakes his head.]
[5,000 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' snorts.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

'What's wrong with them' He frowned after seeing their messages.

'Biru, Are you there?'

[I'm here]

The dokkaebi responded right away.

'I want to use the dokkaebi bag'

[Ok, give me a second]

A window popped infront of Cale

[Welcome to the coin shop, the 'Dokkaebi Bag.']

[Exclusive beginner pack] 2,000 C

[Attribute pack] 2,000 C
. . .

A bunch of adds and items were shown in the recommendations, some might be actually useful for other incarnations but they were useless to Cale.

'Search...'

He clicked the search button

'Swords'

[Search results for: Sword]

[Iron Sword] 500 C

Rating: D

Description: A sword skillfully forged with iron

[Pure White sword] 1,000 C

Rating: B

Description: A sword that's strength increases the more goodwill you have

. . .

'What bullshit are these? why is this full of crap?'
He thought as he scrolled further down.

[Egoistic sword] 30,000 C

Rating: A

Description: A sturdy black sword that increases the user's strength by 1.5
The sword restores itself slowly after breaking. The sword's ego is boosted when user defeats an enemy.

Ego effect: Increases user's attack speed by 1.5 (3 stacks only),
(A/N: 1.5 may not seem much but it gives quite a bonus.)

"Isn't this pretty good?" He mumbled as he checked his coin balance

[Coins Possessed: 435,700 C]
(A/N: The coins he earned so far it was approximately 432k C but I added a little more because I only showed the main constellations *ahem* mostly from GoD *ahem*)

'Yeah, let's buy it' 
He thought as he bought it. It doesn't matter if ends up useless, he's rich anyway.
He can scam others for their coins too.

[30,000 coins have been consumed.]

[Egoistic sword has been acquired]

[The constellation 'Eternal rest' have sponsored you 20,000 coins.]
'Old man really is generous'

[Coins Possessed: 425,700 C]

A black sword with some gold designs engraved on it appeared on Cale's hand. He stored it in his dimension since he'll have to keep it for now.

Come to think of it- Is he also able to create or enchance items with his divine powers? He'll have to ask GoD or experiment later on.

"Spending money is fun~ should I buy something for others too?"

[Some constellations are jealous about your wealth.]

[A few constellations are feeling poor.]

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' says enjoy your shopping spree.]
[50,000 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Ruler of Sun' says you spoil him to much.]
[50,000 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Ruler of War' shakes his head.]
[The constellation 'Ruler of War' says your both the same.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

[Coins Possessed: 535,700 C]

'Spending other's money is even better!'

And so, Cale spent his time buying items for others like a grade A gun for Chul-min, grade A greatsword for Ji hoon, MP potions, etc... Not a single coin was spent on himself.

________________________________________________
<Kim Dokja POV>

It was finally the promised time.

We gathered on the line 3 platform with the party. Every member was checking their weapons. Lee Hyunsung seemed to have handled it properly.

“I did as Dokjssi asked."

Since the weapons they had used so far were very old, I asked Lee Hyunsung to produce new weapons. The materials were from the grade 8 underground species, the groll that were killed in the struggle last night. The blades and spears were made by cutting the horns of the groll. They weren't long enough but they were appropriate as a temporary measure.

Jung Heewon smiled like she was satisfied.

“Isn't this much lighter and durable?"

"Ah… Dokjssi, Hyunsung-ssi. Thank you very much."

Yoo Sangah bowed. The groll's horn couldn't be used to make a blunt weapon so only Lee Gilyoung was still carrying a weapon from a ground rat.

"It won't be easy. This situation can be more dangerous than yesterday. Are you all ready?"

The party members nodded.

The ketchup-mustard duo also arrived, it seems that they changed their mind.

"You came"

The blonde teen elegantly smiled
"My name is Alberu, this guy is Barrow"

"Kim dokja"
'...Damn are they nobles or something?'

The rest of the party members introduced themselves as well.

"Then we will start."

From now on, it was a fight against time. We had to work as quickly as possible before the Landlord Alliance noticed the situation. Jung Heewon, Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung disappeared to their respective floors for their missions, while I started climbing the stairs with Lee Hyunsung and the two teens.

Lee Hyunsung spoke in a voice without any confidence.

“Dokjssi, I am unsure."

…He was the core of this operation. He shouldn't be talking like this. I deliberately answered in a strong voice.

"It will be fine."

However, Lee Hyunsung's face was still timid.

“I think that people are relying on me more than they should. I'm not sure I can do well."

“Hyunsung-ssi is a dependable person."

“…Thank you for saying so. In fact, this is my first experience. When I was in the army, I never got someone's trust like this."

It was the first time I've heard this story. That reminded me, I didn't really know about Lee Hyunsung's army life. Ways of Survival only mentioned it in passing.

"Once this is over, I want to hear Hyunsung-ssi's story."

I said it casually but Lee Hyunsung was more shaken than I thought.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' has started to open his heart to you.]

[Your understanding of the character 'Lee Hyunsung' has greatly increased.]

“Sometimes I feel strange when talking to Dokjssi."

"Huh? Why…?"

“It seems like you knew me from a long time ago… I can't explain it well…" Lee Hyunsung scratched his head and trailed off. "Ah, I don't mean anything strange. I just…"

“I know what you mean."

"Thank you. I'm also curious about Dokjssi's story."

"My story?"

"Yes. I have never seen a person like Dokjssi before. I'm curious about what you did before this happened."

Somehow, I felt a bit strange. The 'supporting cast' of the novel I read was curious about me. I had a bit uncomfortable and had an itchy feeling.

I glanced at the teens

...Why are they looking at me like that? is there something on my face?

“It isn't very interesting."

"I still want to hear it."

Suddenly, a question popped into my head.

If Ways of Survival hadn't become reality, would Lee Hyunsung be living in the same world as me? Or did the novel suddenly emerge as a reality? I didn't know. One thing was for sure. Lee Hyunsung was now a 'living person' in front of me.

"Oh, Yoo Jonghyuk's friend. Did you come to negotiate?"

At this time, a number of middle-aged men came forward. Chungmuro's Landlord Alliance.

“Hmm…but where are the women?"

The middle-aged man who spoke was holding a woman by her hair. She was part of the group that had been in the five spaces green zone just yesterday. The man laughed at my gaze.

“Ahh, this friend didn't see her land… This matter doesn't concern you."

"S-Save me. Help me!”

The woman was gazing at me pitifully. In my head, the constellations of the 'absolute good' started clamoring. But I waited. It was because I had someone who would act instead of me.

“Let her go."

It was Lee Hyunsung.

“Who are you?"

Lee Hyunsung looked at me after the middle-aged man's question. It was like he was asking for permission. I nodded.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' wants to practice justice of his own will.]

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' is about to evolve.]

The allied members pulled out their weapons and exerted a tremendous momentum. I checked the time. It was time to begin. I raised my stats with my coins.

[1,200 coins have been invested into 'stamina'.]

[Stamina Lv. 15 -> Stamina Lv. 18]

[Your stamina level has increased dramatically!]

[1,200 coins have been invested into 'strength'.]

[Strength Lv. 15 -> Strength Lv. 18]

[Your strength level has increased dramatically!]

This was the maximum efficiency with minimal investment.

[Coins Possessed: 20,450 C]

I had another place to spend the remaining coins.

Kwaaaang!

Small blasts were heard all over the subway. A big and small uproar followed. It was the signal.

"Hyunsung-ssi!"

Lee Hyunsung nodded. We ran forward towards the men in the front row, The teens didn't move and stayed back. The confused alliance members shouted.

"What, you bastards!"

[The exclusive skill 'White Pure Star Energy' has been activated.]

Sukakak!

"Kyaaak!"

The arm of the middle-aged man holding the woman's head flew away. The middle-aged men froze at the blood that emerged. Lee Hyunsung and I ignored them and kept running. The middle-aged men belatedly chased after us.

"These crazy guys! Stop them!"

A corridor on B2. It was the private land of Gong Pildu.

[You have invaded private property!]

“Surround them!"

The alliance members waiting in front discovered us. Some of the alliance members were missing, so there were less than expected. 20 in the back, 12 in the back. However, it was still a lot of people.

Well, I had no intention of dealing with all of them.

The moment I was about to clash with the alliance members, Lee Hyunsung moved ahead of me with a steel shield.

I glanced a the ketchup-mustard duo, they were not doing much. Maybe attacking the ones approaching them once in a while but not to the point where I can evaluate their strengths.

The reason why I invited them was to see their strength and skills but there's nothing I can do if they decided to not fight much.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' has used the stigma 'Great Mountain Push Lv. 1.']

Kwakakakak!

Lee Hyunsung used his tremendous muscle strength and they fell like dominoes.

[The character 'Gong Pildu' has activated 'Armed Zone Lv. 4!]

Turrets started to rise from all over the territory. The turrets were charged with red magic bullets and were prepared to fire. There were five mini-turrets. The level of Armed Zone had rised again.

"Dokjssi!"

I overtook Lee Hyunsung and at the same time, I received his shield. As soon as the solid shield entered my hand, a stunning shock from a bullet pushed me away.

Kwang! Kwaang! Kwaang!

It was heavy, as if I was hit by a cannon. The arm holding the shield was in pain. The level 19 magic power was strong. But I had to hold on.

[The compensation effect of Unbroken Faith has increased stamina to level 20.]

[A toughness that is one step higher has protected your body.]

“A cheeky tenant is here."

Beyond the voice, I heard Gong Pildu's gruff voice.

The durability of the iron shield was falling. Now it could only block a dozen magic bullets in the future.

Gong Pildu spoke like it was interesting.

“I don't think you came here to pay a fine. What is going on?”

“Now I will quit being a tenant."

"How interesting. Are you coveting my land?"

"We'll see. More than that…"

[Some of the trespassers' stats are reduced by the effect of Gong Pildu's private land.]

…It had started. This was why Gong Pildu's power was scary. The special effect of Armed Zone was a 'private land debuff.'

Red magic power started condensing on the turrets.

[The character 'Gong Pildu' is preparing the 'strengthened magic bullets.]

As long as the combo of 'private land' and 'armed zone' wasn't broken, there were very few incarnations who could deal with Gong Pildu.

"Die."

The moment that the enhanced magic bullets were about to be launched, I heard the screams of people from far away. The wounded landlord alliance members were rushing to this side.

“P-Pildu-ssi! The land…!"

There were signs they were injured by something sharp. Lee Jihye had moved. Now was the time. I looked at Lee Hyunsung.

“Hyunsung-ssi, now."

Lee Hyunsung's eyes were shaking.

“Smash it."

Lee Hyunsung raised his fists up high. He looked uneasy and irritated, but there was also a firm determination not to retreat.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' has evolved.]

There was a blinding light and silver aura started to appear around Lee Hyunsung's body.

I was a bit emotional at the sight. Lee Hyunsung's 'character evolution' was one of the scenes I liked most in Ways of Survival. It was the reason why Steel Sword Lee Hyunsung was called one of the strongest supporting characters. That is―

[Due to the character evolution, a new stigma has been opened.]

When it came to 'one blow', Lee Hyunsung was considered one of the strongest in Ways of Survival.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' has used the stigma 'Great Mountain Smash Lv. 1.']

Pale magic power gathered around Lee Hyunsung's fist and within seconds, Lee Hyunsung's arms became big enough to transcend common sense.

"Haaaat!"

Lee Hyunsung's fists flammed down onto the ground.

Kwaaaaang!

There was a loud sound and the fragments of the broken floor scattered in the air. The alliance members screamed.

"W-What?"

Jjejejejeok!

Dangerous cracks spread across the ground and the positions of the turrets started to twist. The magic bullets were fired towards the wrong place. An explosion spread and dust clouds rose. Then after a while.

Ku ku ku ku!

There was a great vibration and the ground of B2 started to collapse.

[The green zone has been destroyed.]

[The character Gong Pildu's private land has been destroyed.]

I looked at the collapsing ground and grinned towards Gong Pildu.

"Let's go back to the days when we didn't have our own land."

I couldn't kill Gong Pildu because he was useful in future scenarios, but I needed Gong Pildu to leave his land.

This was a difficult dilemma so I focused on the premise of the dilemma. For example if he was on 'private land' then I had to destroy the private land.

“Uhh… h-he is out."

"This dog…"

However, using this method required strong force. An overwhelming force that could destroy a 'huge' private land in one blow. That's why I hastened to evolve Lee Hyunsung.

"Eeeeok…!"

The people who fell down to the third underground floor groaned with pain.

The operation was a success.

The green zones disappeared and the landlords lost their 'rooms.' Gong Pildu's face was covered with dust and looking this way. As he was about to open his mouth, Bihyung's voice entered their ears.

[What are you doing now? Waaah!]

'Be quiet.'

[Crazy bastard! The dokkaebis of Chungmuro are freaking out because of you!]

I had a headache from the messages of the constellations that rang in my head.

[The constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband likes your recklessness.]

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' likes your revolution.]

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' likes the destruction and chaos.]

[300 coins have been sponsored.]

*Clap, clap*

I turned my head towards the sound

"Wow, Hyunsung hyung and Dokja Ahjussi were so cool"

It was Alberu. I scratched my cheek and laughed awkwardly.

“Y-You bastard!"

"Kill them!"

The alliance members shouted at us. I started running down to the platform with Lee Hyunsung.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[Character List]

Name: Lee Hyunsung

Attribute: Person who has Regained Justice (Rare)

Stigma: Great Mountain Smash Lv. 1, Great Mountain Push Lv. 2.

Exclusive Skills: Bayonet Skills Lv. 2, Camouflage Lv. 2, Patience Lv. 1, Sense of Justice Lv. 2, Weapons Training Lv. 3.

The evolution of Lee Hyunsung was successful.

“Hyunsung-ssi, how many more times can you use it?"

"…Probably once or twice more."

Lee Hyunsung was gasping for breath and obviously quite worn out.

It was natural. The Great Mountain Smash stigma was an ultimate skill that consumed a tremendous amount of stamina and magic power.

The group of people scattered all over the place seemed to be running in this direction. I asked Yoo Sangah who was running in the front.

“Was there anywhere you couldn't break?"

“I broke both of them!"

“I didn't realize the rooms could be broken like this. We banged hard on the ground together and it smashed…"

Jung Heewon followed.

Yoo Sangah, Jung Heewon and Lee Gilyoung took out the small green zones. Most of the green zones fit three or fewer people, apart from Gong Pildu's green zone. There was some was an ambiguous scale but there was a separate person handling those.

[Hey! Can't you hear me? What are you going to do now?]

On the other hand, Bihyung was still shouting across the 'dokkaebi communication'.

'What are you worried about?'

[Have you forgotten? I'm don't have the only channel in Chungmuro. Do you really not know what will happen if you do this?]

Of course I knew. Maybe the constellations in the channel with Gong Pildu would be in a frenzy right now.

'What channel is Gong Pildu in?'

[…Biryu's channel. BIR-3642.]

'Biryu is the one who came while you were busy for a bit?'

[That's right. That asshole.]

‘How is his subscription configured?'

[It is the flagship channel for the 'finding amusement' group.]

The dokkaebis whose main purpose was to find amusement. That's why their broadcasts were radical. Great. Then the response within the channel would be much hotter than expected. Everyone would've eaten the sweet potatoes properly.

I headed down the stairs of the transfer corridor to line 4 and saw a welcome face. The blade was moving through the air.

"You broke them?"

"Yes. It was easy."

Lee Jihye's role was to take out the green zones that contained five to eight people. It was a task that Jung Heewon would find hard to do alone. Indeed, she was Yoo Jonghyuk's disciple and was the incarnation of the sage hero. Now there were no more green zones left in Chungmuro.

“Now what? Those jerks will come running wildly. Ah, there they are."

Lee Jihye's expression twisted as she looked behind me.

“I'm not going to help you this time."

“I don't need it."

Jung Heewon scowled as she watched Lee Jihye retreating.

"What is with her?"

Come to think of it, Jung Heewon didn't know about Lee Jihye. But there was no time to tell her.

[Haha… you are fucked now.]

A message was heard along with Bihyung's words.

[A bounty scenario has occurred!]

[Bounty Scenario – Assassination Commission]

Category: Sub

Difficulty: C

Clear Conditions: The constellations of Channel #BIR-3642 have requested to kill a certain person. Please kill 'Kim Dokja' of Chungmuro Station.

Time Limit: 10 minutes.

Compensation: 2,000 coins.

Failure: None

I thought this situation would unfold. It was going to be a lot of fun. Now all the incarnations in the region would gather on the platform of line 3 to catch me. Jung Heewon asked by his side.

“I will receive 2,000 coins if I kill Dokjssi right now?"

“Why, are you going to kill me?"

"Aye, perhaps. If you give me 200,000 coins then I don't know."

Does this girl know how much 200,000 coins were worth? I looked at the teen duo... thankfully, it seems that they are not interested in the bounty.

"Dokjssi. Go behind me."

Lee Hyunsung stepped out ahead of me. Jung Heewon stayed beside me while Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung moved to block any access. It was a defense formed around me. Jung Heewon smiled.

“Now I can pay back my debt."

“Dokjssi, we'll try to block it somehow."

There were people showing hostility around us. The angry landowners and the tenants were blinded by the bounty quest. I watched Lee Gilyoung holding the weapon and opened my mouth.

“Don't be nervous."

I lightly stroked Lee Gilyoung's shoulder and moved towards the railway tracks.

"We don't have to fight them."

It was a few turns. I had read about such a scene. I didn't have time to check which regression it was but Yoo Jonghyuk had destroyed the green zones as soon as he arrived at Chungmuro.

Even then, it was like the current situation.

[All green zones in this region have been destroyed and the main scenario has collapsed.]

[The difficulty is automatically adjusted according to the remaining schedule of the scenario.]

[The scenario content is updated!]

[Main Scenario #3 – Emergency Defense]

Category: Main

Difficulty: B-

Clear Conditions: All the green zones in the region are destroyed and the monsters that were going to be created in the remaining days have suddenly run wild. Survive against the flood of monsters for the remaining time.

Duration: 8 hours.

Compensation: 1,000 coins.

Failure: ―

Originally, there were three days remaining in the scenario.

Now the monsters supposed to be created during the remaining time of the green zone scenario would emerge all at once. In other words, it was simple.

[The emergency defense has begun!]

The defense game had started.

"W-What?"

The people approaching me started screaming. The cries of monsters were heard from outside the screen door. The feast of monsters moved like an angry wave.

"Crazy! What the hell is this?"

The platform of line 3 quickly became a mess. The faces of the people became speculative as they watched the monsters coming from all sides. The bounty scenario was completely forgotten about.

Grrrr!

A few grolls ran and bit some of the alliance members. The upset people were shouting.

Now was the only chance. I shouted to my party.

“Go to the transfer route!"

I started jumping up the transit stairs with my friends. By the time we reached the upper level, people were blocking the path.

"What? Get out of the way!”

"Do you want to fall?"

I kicked some of the followers and pulled out a blade. The people were surprised by the White Pure Star Energy blade and backed away.

"You haven't grasped the situation yet."

"W-What?"

“Even if you come up, you won't be able to survive."

There was a sense of despair in the expressions of the people. There were no more rooms. Now there were no more safe zones from the monsters in Chungmuro.

“What should we do?"

“What else? Fight."

“Don't speak crazy words! This is all because of you! If you hadn't broken our rooms…!"

I triggered the Blade of Faith and used it on the transfer stairs.

Kwarurung!

“Uwaaaaack!"

The centre of the staircase fell with a large sound, along with the people. It was cruel but necessary.

"Crazy! Quickly find another staircase! Quickly!"

Well, I don't think it would happen.

Lee Hyunsung was already running. I smashed the transit stairs we came up on and there was only one staircase remaining. Subsequently, the sound of arguing and something breaking was heard on the other side.

"Shit! Waaah!"

The cries of the people trapped on the platform of line 3 were heard. Lee Jihye approached me and asked.

"Ahjussi. This isn't what you told me. If you leave it like this…"

"I know."

I looked at the lower floor that was becoming pandemonium. If I left it like this, they would all be killed. Whether it was from the monsters or using each other's bodies as a stepping stone to come upstairs.

This wasn't what I wanted.

[The exclusive skill 'Bookmark' can now be activated.]

[‘Character Bookmarks' is activated.]

[Available Bookmark Slots: 3]

[Bringing up the list of available bookmarks.]

[People Listed in the Bookmark Slots]

The Delusion Demon Kim Namwoon (Understanding 35). Steel Sword Lee Hyunsung (Understanding 65). Demagogue Cheon Inho (Understanding 20).

I activated the third bookmark.

[The number three bookmark has been activated.]

[The level of the Bookmark skill is low, shortening the activation time.]

[Activation Time:  5 minutes.]

[Your understanding of the character is low, so only a part of the character's skill is activated.]

[Incite Lv.2 has been activated.]

Suddenly, it felt like my tongue was coming alive on its own. This was how Cheon Inho felt. I looked downstairs. In the middle of the mess, I could see a middle-aged man.

"Hey Gong Pildu. How long are you going to stand there?"

Gong Pildu glared at me.

"This dog…!"

“Don't you have to act in order to live? If you move, everyone else can live."

The power of Incite permeated the ears of all the frightened people.

"P-Pildu-ssi!"

“P-Pildu-ssi, please save us!"

Gong Pildu's expression distorted. I felt good. This was what Cheon Inho would've felt at Gumho Station.

“The third scenario isn't as hard as you think. Once everyone gives up on the rooms and participates in the defense, there are enough people to handle the monsters."

My words were half true. If Chungmuro had united before I arrived here, there would be far less victims. After all, the biggest pitfall of this scenario was the green zone.

“If Gong Pildu fights with the people, you can survive."

Those who fight together would survive, those who ran away would die.

[The sponsor behind Lee Jihye agrees with your wisdom.]

[The constellation 'Maritime War God' nods his head.]

"Now there are no rooms for you to run away to. Forget about whether you are a landlord or tenant and fight. Or you will all die."

The more urgent the situation was, the more the effect of Incite would increase.

“Damn, this fucking guy…!"

“Pildu-ssi! Please help us!"

The alliance members gathered around Gong Pildu. If he ran away here alone, Gong Pildu's Landlord Alliance would collapse. In the end Gong Pildu made his decision.

"Dammit… Everybody gather here!"

The people downstairs started gathering around Gong Pildu.

"I need time to install a new Armed Zone. Everybody just hang on!"

The key was Gong Pildu's Armed Zone. However, the weak point was that Armed Zone took time to install every time it moved.

Blood splattered everywhere and people screamed as their limbs were torn off.

“Aaaagh!”

As expected, the first ones who abandoned the formation were the tenants, not the alliance members.

"Yoo Sangah-ssi."

"Yes. Please leave it to me."

I didn't need to explain it. Yoo Sangah already understood what she needed to do.

Her Binding Thread stretched out and started to rescue the people who couldn't fight anymore. In any case, their mission was to buy time for Gong Pildu to deploy Armed Zone.

“U-Uhh… t-thank you."

The tenants hung from the threat and were pulled upstairs.

The rescued tenants were shaking as they wrapped up their injured area. In the meantime, some of the people with weapons carefully looked at me. I smiled at them and said.

“Oh, do you want the bounty?"

[The time limit for the bounty scenario has expired.]

[The bounty hanging on Kim Dokja has been destroyed.]

“Sorry, it is too late."

"I-I'm sorry."

I could hear Barrow scoff in the back.

The duo was oddly silent, why are they looking at me like that? did they not like how things turned out?

The tenants seemed ashamed as they put away their weapons. I heard Gong Pildu's voice roaring from the bottom.

“Out of the way!"

[The character 'Gong Pildu' has used Armed Zone Lv. 3!]

[The character 'Gong Pildu' has activated 'Armed Zone Lv. 4!]

There was a mechanical sound as five turrets rose from the ground. The red magic bullets condensed in a short time and started firing.

Dududududu!

Kwang! Kwaang! Kwaang!

The ground rats screamed as they were hit by the bombardment of magic bullets while the grolls came to a halt. The group of people cried out.

“As expected of Pildu-ssi!"

"Wahhhh!"

It was truly Gong Pildu. In a defense type scenario, there was no incarnation that surpassed a player's combat effectiveness.

The 10 Evils weren't called that for nothing.

"All of you damn scum disappear!"

The agitated Gong Pildu randomly fired. Lee Hyunsung spoke with admiration.

"It is a really tremendous stigma. Is it okay when the magic power consumption is so big?"

“It is a good stigma so it will be okay for a while."

"Should we help…?"

“Gong Pildu alone is sufficient. If we do down then he will be distracted and stop shooting.”

The Defense Master sponsor behind Gong Pildu was completely suited for this type of scenario. As long as he supported Gong Pildu, Gong Pildu wouldn't die here. As long as the sponsorship continued.

I sat down and stretched out my legs.

“We will be sucking honey for a while."

“…Is it time for personal maintenance already?"

Lee Hyunsung sat down with me and the party members started to relax one by one. Jung Heewon asked.

“Thank you. I didn't get enough sleep… can I sleep now?"

"Yes."

10 minutes later, Jung Heewon was lying on the ground and snoring. I said yes but I really didn't know how she could sleep so easily.

“Aren't we too easygoing?"

Yoo Sangah sounded concerned. Indeed, it would be confusing. There wasn't a 'scenario' like this so far. In fact, all we did was survive the brink of a crisis.

“Think of it as standing on the right line."

“Then over there…"

"They got the wrong line."

The confusion on the lower level had almost died down because of Gong Pildu.

Dududududu!

"Uwaaaaah!"

He should've lived a better life.

"Fuck! Fuuuuuckers!"

In the midst of the endless procession of monsters, Gong Pildu's screams echoed.

...Seriously why are the ketchup-mustard staring at me like that.

Extra:

Cale: This is all for you

*Tada* (a pile of presents)

Ji hoon: Cale-nim you bought all this?

Min-ah: Wow...! Just how rich is our Cale?!

Nari: Young master-nim, aren't these expensive?

Min-ah: I'm jealous~

________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...