Iniyavale

Von Mrinalini_MS

If he was the sky, then she is the moon ! If he was the forest, then she is the flower ! If he was fire, then... Mehr

Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 3

946 149 100
Von Mrinalini_MS

Anything is possible if you have the right person to support you.

The girls were sitting there as if they encountered a ghost. Mrinalini slowly turns to a pouting Sivaangi and she was in her own world.

Mrinalini mind voice: Yaaru enna nu theriyama pesi vechirka paavi. PG block munnadi ukandhu irundharam so she assumed him to be our senior.

Rag pannuven, chocolate vaanga sonnen, kaiya pudichi thara thara nu iluthutu poirka, cute ah irukinga, onion pink colour dress, aproma meet pannalam nu she has blabbered everything. Sir enna panna poraro...

Kadavuley kaapathu pa.

Sivaangi mind voice: Che ivaru dhaan lecturer nu theriyama poche. Naama vera ennenamo pesi vechirkom. Kooda irukurava paarvai aalaye erichiduva polaye. God, pleech help me.

Ashwin clears his throat to gain everyone's attention.

Ashwin: Since this is the first class let's have an introduction session. Adhuku munnadi I need one person to switch on the projector and connect the laptop.
So who's willing to come ?

Mrinalini raises her hand immediately. Ashwin calls her and she moves forward.

Ashwin: Your good name please...

Mrinalini: Mrinalini sir.

Ashwin: Okay so go on.

Mrinalini goes to setup the projector and connects his laptop.

Mrinalini: Sir, password !

Ashwin enters the password and she continues her work. He turns front and straight away looks at Sivaangi. Their first meet was playing on his mind and he couldn't stop smiling.

He wanted to tease her so he maintained a straight face and turns to his other side.

Sivaangi to herself: Kochikitaro. Pochu pochu. Sivaangi, apologise to him during the break time...

Ashwin: So by the time Mrinalini finishes it, you all can start introducing yourself.

All the students got up one by one and introduce themselves. Ashwin smiles and nods with occasional hellos.

It's Sivaangi's turn to introduce and Ashwin grins. She nervously gets up and looks at him.

Sivaangi squeaks and Ashwin chuckles lightly.

Sivaangi: Hmm sorry sir. This is Sivaangi.

Ashwin: Relax Ms. Sivaangi. Feel free to talk. Naa onnum solla maaten.

Mrinalini behind him murmurs, "Kusumba paathiya sir ku"

Ashwin turns back and looks at her. She bends down casually.

Ashwin: Did you say something Mrinalini ?

Mrinalini: Nope sir...

Ashwin mind voice: Enakku ketuchu. Ava kooda dhaana suthuva paathukuren.

Ashwin turns front and looks at Sivaangi who was still standing.

Mrinalini bends further and lifts her head up. She signals Sivaangi and pats her left side of chest indicating her to calm down. Sivaangi smiles and breathes out.

Ashwin watches everything through the corner of his eyes and smiles.

Ashwin: Sivaangi sit down. Next person please....

Sivaangi sits down and inhales deeply again. Mrinalini finishes setting up and calls Ashwin to look at the screen.

Ashwin: Good. You can get back to your seat.

Mrinalini moves to her seat and held Sivaangi's hand.

Mrinalini: Don't worry. Sir chumma dhaan pandraru.

Sivaangi: Romba panniten la. Sorry ....

Mrinalini: Sorry en soldra nee ? You haven't done any mistake here first of all. Vidu paathukalam. Naama paakadhadha. He has only two choices, either he won't ask anything infront of all and would confront you personally or you'll be the outstanding student today.

Sivaangi whines hearing her. Mrinalini laughs and pats her cheek.

Mrinalini: Incase he sends you out, then naanum vandhudren. We'll go to the canteen.

Sivaangi chuckles and nods her head.

All the students finish off with their introduction session and Ashwin could remember all their names easily.

Ashwin: So shall we start ?

The pack nod in agreement and he starts teaching.

The whole class was astonished by the way he taught the subject effortlessly. All of them could grasp the concepts and were keenly listening to him.

Mrinalini and Sivaangi were sincerely taking notes.

Ashwin was teaching in a proper flow. It was like as if he had been in the teaching field for years.

Sivaangi looked at Mrinalini who was writing the notes. "Let her write, naa aproma vaangikiren"

She silently watches him teaching. She could see his eyes and hands were moving in sync. His frequent eyebrow lifts, him rolling his sleeves, him setting his hair, his cute smiles all were affecting her badly.

Sivaangi murmurs, "Evlo azhaga irukaru ivaru. I shouldn't gawk at him as he is my lecturer. Ana azhaga rasikalame, thappu illaye"

She convinces herself and continues sighting him. Ashwin casually looks at her, who was staring at him with her right palm cupping her cheek.

For a minute, Ashwin stares at her forgetting everything. The bell rings breaking their eye contact and Ashwin turns back to the board. Sivaangi tucks her hair behind her ears and blushes.

Ashwin: Hope you all understood whatever I taught. Edhachum doubt na dharalama kelunga. I am having another class at the afternoon. Let's meet then.

Ashwin takes his laptop and steps to move out. He turns to look at Sivaangi involuntarily. Sivaangi looks at him beaming with a cute smile. Ashwin smiles back and moves out of the class.

Mrinalini: Ohhhhh

Sivaangi: Enna ohhhh

Mrinalini: Ohhh ohhhh

Sivaangi: Enna ohhh ohhhh

Mrinalini: Enna nadakudhu ?

Sivaangi: Yaarum nadakalaye

Mrinalini: Soke (Joke) uh ? Kevalama irukku...

Sivaangi laughs and Mrinalini glares at her.

Mrinalini: Sir thitta maataru polaye. Paravailla thappichitom.

Sivaangi: Laa romba nallavaru di. Naa dhaan sonnen la

Mrinalini: Naa kettavar nu sollala ma. It's just you be careful avlodhaan.

Sivaangi: Aiya ya ya ya ya. Emma mudiyala unnaya vechikittu. Protective ah enna paathuka yaarum illa nu ketadhu thappa pochu, kadavul ipdi oru piece ah anupi vechitaru.

Mrinalini twists her lips and turns around the other side. Sivaangi giggles and kisses her cheek.

Mrinalini: Edhachum panni kavuthudu...

They continue with their banters and attend the next three classes.

Ashwin reached his cabin and called Rakshan to share his experience. He was super excited to tell him everything. He also spoke about Sivaangi.

Rakshan: Heyy vaandu polaye andha ponnu...

Ashwin: Aama machan. Ana nalla ponnu da.

Rakshan: Ana adhisayam da nee ellam oru ponnu kitta pesuradhu.

Ashwin: Dei andha ponnu evlo sweet theriyuma ? Naa konja neram dhaan pesunen ava nalla pesitu vandha. Pada pada pada nu....

Rakshan: Neeye soldra na appo andha ponnu thangam dhaan. I'll be coming tomorrow la paakuren.

Ashwin: Paaru paaru

Rakshan: Machan nee inaiki lunch thaniya saapdanum la. Sorry da.

Ashwin: Deii paithiyam adhellam onnum illa. Nee Saru oda day va enjoy pannu. Epdiyum naalaiki vandhuduva la aprom enna...

Rakshan: Seri da. Naa most probably evening vandhuduven.

Ashwin: Seri da. So let's catch up at evening.

He cuts the call. He was free till the afternoon class so he was randomly glancing the notes.

The bell rings and it was lunch break. Sivaangi and Mrinalini walk to the basement canteen only to see that all the tables were filled.

Sivaangi: Table ey illa Mrini *pouting*

Mrinalini: Saapadu nu sonna odane oditainga polaye.....

They look around the canteen and found a table with one person. It had three more seats. But that person sitting over there was Ashwin.

Sivaangi: Anga paaru Ashwin sir is alone on his table. Ana naama pona comfortable ah irupara nu theriyala...

Mrinalini: Let's go there. Sir allow pannaru na let's have our food silently and leave, illaya we'll go somewhere else.

Sivaangi nods and both go to his table. Ashwin was talking to Raji and having his food.

Sivaangi: Neeye kelu Mrini please. Naa already romba embarrassing ah behave panniten.

Mrinalini: Sivu, calm down. Naane kekuren.

She turns to Ashwin and calls him but Ashwin didn't respond. Then she noticed him wearing the airpods.

Mrinalini taps the table lightly and Ashwin turns to look at them.

Ashwin: Sollunga Mrinalini

Mrinalini: Sir, if you don't mind can we sit here and have lunch. All the other tables are filled sir adhaan kekuren. We won't disturb you sir.

Ashwin: Paravailla ma you can sit here and have lunch. Enakku problem illa. Enna unga friend enna rag pannama irukanum. Enna dhaan irundhalum naa oru fresher, so konjam karunai kaata sollunga.

Ashwin says that to tease her but she feels bad.

Sivaangi mind voice: Is he teasing me ? Ille is he feeling bad for me talking like that ? Sorry ketudu Sivaangi.....

Sivaangi turns to Ashwin who was fake glaring at her.

Sivaangi: *closes her eyes* I am extremely sorry sir. Neenga lecturer nu theriyama pesiten. Romba embarrassing ah irukku. Please enna thappa eduthukadhinga...

Sivaangi opens her eyes and pouts at him. Ashwin was adoring her but felt bad as she was apologizing....

Ashwin: Sivaangi Sivaangi inga paaru onnum illa. I was playing with you ma. Edhuku sorry laam soldra ? You are my first friend here at college. Unna apdi ellam nenaika maaten. Calm down....

Sivaangi looks at him shocked and claps in happiness. Ashwin smiled at her amusingly and Mrinalini laughs.

Mrinalini: Sonnen la Sivu, sir is playing around nu. Thank you so much sir. Hurt aaiduva chattunu adhaan naanum nervous ah irundhen....

Ashwin: Hello hello edhuku thanks ippo .... I didn't do anything big. Idhula enna irukku, neenga ennoda sisters maari dhaana ?

Sivaangi looks at him horrified and shakes her head like a puppy.

Sivaangi: No no no never in my life. Ungaluku thangachi ya no no no ....

She huffs and puffs continuously and the other two start laughing holding their tummy.

Ashwin: Ma ma en ma ipdi ? Thangachi nu solla koodadha ?

Sivaangi: Solladhinga Ashwin pleech....

Ashwin couldn't resist her puppy eyes and nods at her. She claps her hands again but something strikes her and she clicks her tongue.

Sivaangi: Sorry sir theriyama name solli kuptuten....

Ashwin: Ma that's okay. You can call me by name outside the class....

Sivaangi: Sir ah name solli kupudradhu thappu illaya sir ?

Mrinalini glares at her and Sivaangi smiles sheepishly.

Ashwin: Haha adhellam okay ma.

Sivaangi: Hehe okiee Ashwin. Eiii Mrini po po adhaan avare sollitaru la moraikadha...

Mrinalini: Sir indha rule unga "friend cum student" ku mattuma illa ella students kum ah ?

Ashwin: Hmm option 1 Mrinalini.....

Mrinalini: Okay sir. Naa ungala sirrr ne kupuduren sirrrrr .....

She exclaims sarcastically and Ashwin laughs at her followed by Sivaangi.

Sivaangi: Sir ava oru loosu apdi dhaan pannuva kandukadhinga....

Mrinalini: Pinna un friend la adhaan.....

Ashwin: Adhu epdi nee en "friend cum student" ah loosu nu sollalam....

Sivaangi: Adhaana nalla kelunga Ashwin. Paaru di enakku support panna aal irukku....

Mrinalini: Vechika vechika. Enakku onnum venaam ....

All the three laugh and open their respective lunch boxes....

Sivaangi starts eating as it was her favourite mushroom gravy with aloo paratta. She moans while eating and the other two chuckle....

Ashwin had bought Mushroom biriyani with raitha. He also had the gulab jamun made by Raji.

Sivaangi: paah Mushroom gravy semma po. Loving it ....

Ashwin: Appo amma kitta odi poi sollidu ma super ah irukku nu....

Mrinalini looks up at him wide eyed and turns to Sivaangi who stopped eating.

Mrinalini mind voice: Sir theriyama sollitaru ana papa feel pannuvale.....

Sivaangi controls herself and smiles lightly. She turns to Mrinalini.

Sivaangi: Miii lunch super. Night um edhachu special ah seiyanum okay va ?

Mrinalini side hugs her and kisses her cheek.

Ashwin looks at them confused.

Ashwin: Nee en ma Mrinalini kitta thanks soldra ?

Sivaangi: Ashwin naa soldren ana sympathy venaam. Enakku parents illa. Amma va paathadhu kooda illa. Amma maari paathukura Mrini enna, so ava dhaan enakku amma adhaan ava kitta sonen. And cook pannadhum ava dhaan....

Ashwin was shocked to hear this and he looks away to wipe his lone tear.

Ashwin: So...sorry ma. Theriyama ketuten. And yes Mrinalini unakku amma dhaan. Paaru you are lucky to have such a young mom, adhuvum eli moonjioda....

Sivaangi chuckles and nods at him.

Mrinalini gets a call and she moves away to attend it....

Ashwin: I am your friend right ? Unakku yaarum illa nu nenaikave nenaikadha ma. You have Mrini, you have me. Never feel that you are alone seriya ?

Sivaangi smiles and bobs her head.

Ashwin wanted to distract her so he changes the topic.

Ashwin: Aama nee cook pannuviya ma ?

Sivaangi: Cooking la 'C' kooda poda theriyadhu Ashwin.

Ashwin laughs and Mrinalini comes back. It was evident from her face that she was upto something.

Ashwin: Enna eli theevirama yosichitu irukku ?

Mrinalini: Onnum illa sir....

Sivaangi: Ennachu Mrini ?

Mrinalini: Onnum illa ma ..

Ashwin: Aren't you feeling comfortable to talk infront of me ? Naa venum na pogata ?

Mrinalini: Sir en sir ipdi ? Naa aproma soldren. Vaanga vaanga saapdalam.

They continue to eat and Sivaangi looks at Ashwin's lunch box. Her mouth waters at Mushroom biriyani. "Kekalama venaama. Paathale theriyudhu super ah irukum nu"

Ashwin looks at her and lifts his eyebrows. She nods nothing and continues to have her food. Ashwin pushes his lunch box to him and Sivaangi smiles widely. She still hesitates to take it and Ashwin pushes it further. She takes it and starts having the food. She was devouring the biriyani and Ashwin smiled at her fondly.

Sivaangi: Ashwin super ah irukku. Semma ponga, neengala panninga ?

Ashwin: Aama ma naa dhaan pannen.

Sivaangi: Chance ey illa. Ashwin the chef uh !

She exclaims and he laughs. Sivaangi pushed her lunch box to him and forces him to have it. Ashwin sighs and haves it.

Sivaangi: *laughs* Nambi saapdalam Ashwin.

He smiles and finishes her food. Sivaangi too finished her food and saw Ashwin opening the box containing gulab jamuns. "Haiii gulab jamun ah ! Ana idhayum keta thappa eduthuparu. Venaam Sivaangi kekadha"

She tries to avert her gaze but fails miserably.

Ashwin understood her plight and passed on the box to her.

Ashwin: Naa onnum nenaika maaten. Enna venumo kelu ma..

Sivaangi: Mind voice velila vara ketuducho ?

Ashwin laughs and asks her to have it.

Sivaangi was happily having the jamuns and Ashwin was admiring her.

Sivaangi: Jamun super ah irukku Ashwin....

Ashwin: Thanks ma ana naa pannala en neighbour Raji ma panandhu.

Sivaangi: Ohh super uh. Ashwin neenga inga thaniya dhaan irukingala ?

Ashwin: Aama ma. Family is settled in Coimbatore. Inga naanum friend um dhaan irukom.
Seri yaarukum theriyadha secret ah unkitta sollata ?

Sivaangi becomes excited and bobs at him.

Ashwin: En friend nu sonnen la he's also going to join here as a lecturer. Naaliki join panniduvan. He'll be teaching you Cloud computing.

Sivaangi: heyy semma ponga. Naanu en friend oda iruken, neengalum unga friend oda irupinga. Jolly....

Ashwin: Friend illa friends. Neeyum friend dhaan.

Sivaangi: Aama aama naanum dhaan.

They were continuing with their banters.

The bell rings grabbing their attention.

Ashwin: Okay so ippo en class dhaan. Mrini, class la projector ah ready pannidu, take my laptop. Password is *****. Friend laam velila dhaan. Class nu vandha I'll be strict so late pannama vaanga.

Sivaangi: Okay sir.

Mrinalini just nods her head.

Ashwin: Mrinalini are you okay ? En oru maari iruka ?

Mrinalini was lost in thoughts and Sivaangi shakes her bring her out of her trance.

Mrinalini: Sollu Sivaangi, class ku time aaiducha ?

Sivaangi: Mrini ennachu nu sollu en oru maari irukka...

Mrinalini: Adhu onnum illa naa oru vishayam pannalam nu iruken ana adhu seri varuma nu paakuren ....

Ashwin: Mrinalini inga paaru, anything you wish to do it, pannidu. Don't stop yourself. Don't bother about the output.

Mrinalini: Seri sir.

Sivaangi: Mrini enkitta solla maatiya nee ?

Mrinalini: Unkitta sollama enga poga poren. Soldren ma....
Seri I think it's your class now sir. So naa poi ippove ready panni veikiren. Neenga vaanga. Sir laptop ah kudunga...

Ashwin: Appo naa sonnadha nee kekalaya ?

Sivaangi: ava dhaan apdi yosichitu irundhale Ashwin. Hmm enkitta sollala enna nu...

Mrinalini: Baby unkitta sollama povena. Ippo sollala ana soldren. Seri sir I'll leave. Sivu nee pesitu va.

Ashwin: Wait a minute.

Mrinalini: Sollunga sir.

Ashwin pushes his last jamun to Sivaangi and asks her to feed it to Mrinalini. Sivaangi feeds her.

Ashwin: Sorry ma, only one was left. Next time eduthutu varen.

Mrinalini: Ada en sir sorry laam soldringa. Idhula enna irukku.

Okay oru porupula student ah vela seiya vidama distract pannitu irukinga, naa kelamburen. Class la paakalam Ashwin sirrrr...

Mrinalini runs from there.

Ashwin: Vaai vaai

Sivaangi laughs and closes her lunch box. She gets up and Ashwin too got up.

Ashwin: Sivaangi class ku po ma. I'll be there in five minutes.

Sivaangi: Okay sir.

Here Mrinalini was at the corridor. "Sir sonna maari let me do this. For her soulful voice, Sivaangi will get selected. Kadavuley ungala nambi dhaan indha audio clipping ah andha music company ku send pandren. Konjam paathu pannu pa."

She sighs and sends the audio clipping. She moves to the class to set up the projector and switches on his laptop. Sivaangi reached the class and sat at her place.

Mrinalini finishes setting up and goes to her place. All the students had assembled waiting for Ashwin to come.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babies ! Here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. Please do share your feedback.

Pudichi irundha sollunga pudikala naalum sollunga.

If this update satisfies your expectations please do vote and comment. Your votes and comments motivates me to write more. Indha paava patta author ku karuna kaatunga pa *laughs*.

Thank you and love you all.

Anbudan,
Mrinalini 💗

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9K 310 22
ஆயிரம் அறிவுரைகள், ஆதரவு கரங்கள் நீண்டாலும் காதலாய் அவன் பார்க்கும் அந்த ஒரு பார்வைக்காக ஏங்கி தவித்தவள் கண்ணீர் கன்னத்தை தொட, அவள் கணவன் கையை கொஞ்சம...
340K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...
21.9K 637 58
ஒருவனின் வாழ்வில் காதல் செய்யும் மாய விளையாட்டை பற்றிய கதை