The Intimacy Of these Moments...

By gallicniroseromicky

"Who loves the moon won't settle for stars, Lisa" ~Rosè "I didn't know I could get drunk without even drinkin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Epilogue

Chapter 23

810 35 1
By gallicniroseromicky

BTS (Dionysus)

Da masyeo, masyeo, masyeo, masyeo nae suljan (Ayy)
Da ppajyeo, ppajyeo, ppajyeo michin yesulgae
Han jan (One shot), du jan (Two shots)
Yesure chwihae bulleo ongheya

Da masyeo, masyeo, masyeo, masyeo nae suljan (Ayy)
Da ppajyeo, ppajyeo, ppajyeo michin yesulgae

Yesure chwihae bulleo ongheya
(Jjuk deurikyeo) Suljan (Sippin'), paljjang (Tippin')

(Han ip)
(Jjuk deurikyeo) Bunwigi (Keep it) D style (Rip it)

(Han ip) Yeogi (Kill it) let's steal it, the illest
Nan jigeum sesangui mun ape isseo (Ye!)
Mudaee oreul ttae deullineun hwanhoseong (Ye!)

Can't you see my stacked

Broken thyrsus

Ije nan dasi taeeonane biroso (Biroso! Eh-oh!)

Jennie's pov

I got startled in my sleep as soon as I listened to something clangorous, "LISA! STOP PLAYING SONGS! IT'S LITERALLY 6" I yelled despite it the music being too vociferous when Jisoo and Lisa came into my room.

"I'm not! It's coming from behind your wall, could be a new neighbor" Lisa pointed her finger at the wall behind my bed as I stood up on my bed hearing, FUCKING BTS!

"Rosie...." I sighed, knowing very well who could that be.

"What are you saying?" Jisoo questioned, thank god no one heard. The music is too loud to even communicate. "I should probably take care of this stupid neighbor" I get down on the bed when I realize my slipper is gone.

"Have you guys seen my slippers?" I asked them looking around, "Oh, I like your slippers. It's artistic, how about we exchange?" Lisa walked toward me and I realize it was not mine but Rosie's, I didn't notice that last night.

"Uh... yeah okay," I beamed walking out of the room but stumbled onto my steps as soon as I heard gunshots! I swear I'll kill her. Doesn't she know it's a flat, not her damn house?

"I'll come too..." Lisa followed me.

"N-no, it's fine..." I grinned before I closed the main door behind me. I walk to her door ringing the bell yet she didn't open the door. God, she probably vibing on the music without caring about anyone here.

A door opened across her apartment which made me turn and I realize it was her secretary. "Good Morning, Miss Kim" he greeted with a straight face before going in and I just smiled, he's so formal.

I kept ringing the bell but she didn't open the door and the sound kept increasing, "Would you like to go inside?" I heard a voice that made me pivot. "Uh-uh... the music is loud" I forced a smile and he nodded, pulling out something from his pocket.

"Here, you can have it." He showed me the password of the door on the tablet, how did he know that? He's the only secretary yet he knows everything about Rosie? Why?

"Why are you giving me this?"

"Well, Miss Park wanted to give this to you but since you need it now, I think I should. I text you the password, have a good day, Miss Kim"

He went back while I look confusingly at my phone, how did he get my number? Though I unlocked the door and was welcomed by beautiful music. It was loud but fetching, I strode towards her room and acknowledge that our rooms are just parallel to behind the wall.

'what is it, love maze?'

I was about to shout until I see her, jamming on the music talking on the phone. How can she talk on the phone with this loud music? The sight of her is so sexy, the sweat dripping from her neck, arms, and hairline and she looks super hot in the sports bra and sweat pants. Does she work out? Of course, she does! I mean she got abs and a perfect figure even after eating sweet every day.

"You probably got kicked out by neighbors here" I crossed my arms as she turn to me, and all I wanna do is run my hands on her body, feeling every inch of her potencies.

"Can't go a day without me?" she sniggered stepping toward me.

"The music is so loud! I was trying to sleep" I walk to the speakers and plugged them out holding the wires in my hand and showing them off. She rolled her eyes coming towards me, taking the wire she wrapped me in the wires on my waist pulling closer.

"You can always wear headphones" she tightens the wire around my waist causing us to press our bodies and I can't help but hold her by the waist, scratching my nails on her abs, "Your lack of nudity is pestering me" I tug my index finger on her waistline pulling down the pant when she sneered leaning down I closed my eyes when she went for my ear.

"So why don't you do something about it?" she suck my earlobe before kissing my neck, I didn't come here to do that and I shouldn't I push her back on the bed though she was holding me in wires which cause me to fall on top her, she didn't even waste a second to turn us over kissing me.

I grin encasing my hands around her neck and drawing her closer when she slipped her hands under my top which cause me to gasp and give her a chance to thrust her tongue in sucking onto my tongue, I was trying to pull away though she was just propelling me down on mattress sucking my tongue nor she is letting me breathe for a second so I ended up giving in tugging my hands on the back on her bra strap and her hand kept caressing my stomach and going down when I turn her aside pulling away.

"We can't be Rosie," I told her getting up sighing when she wrapped her arms on my neck from back kissing on top of my head.

"Well, how about a non-label relationship? We don't need to date..." she pushed my hair aside from my shoulder, kissing my neck and I convulse at the feeling of her wet lips.

"No dating?"

"No dating, just me by your side always"

"it's still risky"

"We wouldn't be dating, just like friends we can go out if you don't want that too so I won't mind spending the day here"

"What's the point? You'll be gone then what? I'll be all alone, again"

"I'll come to see you every month for 4 days or 5"

"Really?"

"You think I would ask you to be with me without a plan? Come on, Jennie. I don't do anything without forecasting, I'm a business women I go by the plan..." she pivoted me to her brushing her hands on my cheeks, as she kissed my nose before her left hand trailed down from my cheeks to stomach caressing my skin.

"You promise?"

"Certainly though if you still can't believe me you can call a neurosurgeon to check my head because it's not crack and I'm serious"

"So are we together?"

"No label-together, it's kind of we would be dating but not dating at the same time I mean no relationship problem would be in here. Just you and me... being crack head and bipolar" she grinned kissing my cheeks and I chuckled at her statement.

"This is what people called a secret dating, silly" I hit her forehead with mine but she captured my lips, kissing me softly before biting onto my lower lip and sucking it.

"No, it's not, I would be just by your side. You can let me in your heart when you desire" she stated still sucking my lower lips before I pressed my lips on hers, encircling my arms on her shoulders kissing her more desperately.

-She already ruled my heart.

She widened her mouth kissing me more intensely, I just let her because this is what I want. I love the sweetness of her tongue even though she hasn't eaten anything it's still sweet like icing sugar, and she smells like sandalwood with little sweat which made me want to just kiss every inch of her body.

Conducted my fingers in her smooth silky blonde hair turning me more on until things got hotter when she picked me on top of her leaning onto the bed squeezing our bodies while her hands travel on my back in my sweatshirt, "Do you really walk around without bra or just for me?" she pulled away whispering against my lips and I chortled.

"You are expecting me to wear the bra in my night attire?" I questioned, "What about your panties? Is it also not part of your night attire?" her hands go down under my shorts groping my ass and stroking them which causes us to lament in amusement.

"Nope..."

"I would like to pleasure you more but I have a meeting at 8:30 am, I'll meet you soon" She kissed my lips before getting me off of her aside and I got hurt by her silent change of mood. I was enjoying her in my arms, a lot of enjoying.

"Soon? Why not at YG?"

"I have a tight schedule, I don't have time to breathe until 10 pm so I'll meet you when I can, okay? Take care till then" she placed a kiss on my lips before heading to the bathroom and I can't help but feel disgruntled, however, I got up writing her a little note before leaving.

As soon as I entered in dorm these two looked at me suspiciously, "Took you almost an hour? What were you doing there?" Jisoo raised her brows looking at me suspiciously until Lisa walk past me roaming around me like a detective.

"Okay, I-...Our new neighbor is Rosie and I knew it" It's been a long time since I hide a lot about Rosie thinking we can't be together but we are at a certain point so I think I should tell them.

"Chaeyoung live here? And she didn't even tell me?" Lisa was strolling to the door when I pulled her back. "She has a tight schedule today, so let her be I- I can tell you about her..." I shouldn't have said it.

"So are you guys, together or something? When did that happen? Have you guys kissed? Omg! I knew it" Lisa was more enthusiastic than anyone and Jisoo was not looking happy at all.

"Secret dating is risky..." this is the only thing that comes out of Jisoo's mouth and I can comprehend her concern. Even I know how people get when it's come to me doing anything it's become headline next day.

"I know... we are not dating," I said which causes them to lour and disillusion at the same time.

"What? Why? You love her and I'm sure she does too" Lisa scrunch up her face.

"Whatever we have, we decided not to put any label onto it" I announced looking elsewhere since they were so dumbfounded at my answer.

"wait... you guys have something?" Jisoo asked, and I realize I literally have sex with her last night behind their backs. Unexpectedly, I'm feeling skittish whenever I think about last night, we are completely shameless to even admire each other.

"Uh.. w-we have kissed" a lot, I responded biting my lips.

"And you didn't tell me! I'm your best friend! I should be the one to know that you already had your first kiss, I'm disappointed." Jisoo clamored while Lisa was too occupied typing on her phone.

"Don't message her, she's busy" I took her phone from her.

"She's my best friend! She didn't tell me!" Lisa was losing her mind, "She didn't tell you because she wanted me to tell you guys, you're my friends first" I spoke shrugging.

"Okay, okay, let's talk about this later we have practice at 10 am." Jisoo cut the conservation short and I nodded as we all went to our rooms.

******

We got into the building when I saw Rosie conversing with Aiden while treading out of the YG, where is she going? She literally passed by me without even sparing a glance or showing a bit of emotion.

I can't believe it's hurt, I pivoted to look at her hoping she turns to see me though she didn't as she and Aiden went somewhere in the car and I just can't accept that she behaving like we have nothing serious going on.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked, "Nothing..." I sighed going behind her for practice.

I can't get the image out of my mind, I mean she was wearing a little velvet kerchief tightly in the middle of her neck which take my breath away, it's been like 3 hours since we finally had a break.

"You seem so... quiet? Are you okay?" jisoo questioned, "I don't know..." I don't know why I'm furious at her but I'm.

I was so incensed that I didn't look ahead until I bumped into her and instead of holding me she backed away! Is she serious? I almost fall until Jisoo and Lisa helped me.

"My apologizes" she apologized, god, first that freaking velvet scarf with her white shirt and velvet pants, her hair is just so much for her to look this hot.

"I-I'm sorry" I gulped yet she lifted her brows at me which causes me to frown.

"Miss Kim, please..." Aiden gestured from his hand to get off the FUCKING WAY! From which he's holding Rosie's blazer. And she just looked at me impassively as if she don't know me.

I nodded getting aside when they both walked passed by me.

"Why she's acting so strange? Are you two really together?" Jisoo glance at Rosie who is walk like a hot mess.

"I-.. we are not dating..." but that doesn't mean she has to be so cruel!

"Yeah, we can see that, she doesn't give a fuck..." Lisa agreed, now I hate the pretending thing here. She could at least look into my eyes, smile at me, or took me somewhere else where are no cameras.

"I-I... you both go for lunch.." I said before I strolled to her office banging on the door.

"Miss Kim..." Aiden opened the door, "I wanna see her" I declared and he get off the way.

"Miss Park only has 20 mins for lunch then she'll be heading to the board room for the meeting" he get out of the office and I don't know what to say as I walked into the office.

She has a sandwich in her mouth and two files in both hands, "Oh, Jennie..." she put the files back eating the sandwich before walking toward me and I really wanna slap her again.

"You are ignoring me" I can't help but implied.

"I'm sure you don't want anyone to be suspicious of us" she responded kissing my cheek and I just pushed her aside.

"You didn't have to be so rude"

"If I behave any better with you, people would get dubious"

"But that doesn't mean you must ignore me like I DON'T EVEN EXIST! It's hurt when you walked past me"

I feel her arms wrapped around my neck as she kissed the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her. "I got only 15 mins, would you mind having an ice cream date with me?" she whispered against my neck which causes me to turn.

"Yes..."

She smiled before walking to the fridge in her office, she got a fridge in the office? She loves sweets and still looks so hot, "Chocolate for you," she twisted, giving me the same chocolate she used to leave in the fridge.

"Why do you always leave chocolates for me?" I always wanted to know this even when I was in Europe yet I didn't have the guts to ask because I don't want her to stop doing that.

"Because I love your chocolate hair....." she sarcastically said, "...of course, I don't know how to say thank you because you were always mean, silly" she come with a chocolate ice cream box with her.

"Why do you wear that little bandanna so tightly?" I walked toward her eating my chocolate and she grinned. "My cousin said, I look hot when I wear it like this so I did, and here you are" she smirked digging into her ice cream box.

"You are spoiling me, I shouldn't eat chocolate..." I said still munching the chocolate when she sat on her chair behind the desk and resume eating the ice cream, god, how can she be hot and adorable at the same time?

"I thought it was ice cream date?" I ambled to her, "Uh- here" she offered the box while her mouth was full of chocolate ice cream, I finished my chocolate before walking behind her chair as she was about to turn when I steady her chair on the spot.

"What are you do-" she look up at me and I kissed her, skimming my tongue on her lips to cause her to open her mouth.

The kiss was full of the sweetness of chocolate, I cupped her cheeks stroking them rapidly and soon my hair covered her face when she groans in annoyance, I grabbed the nape of her neck and pulled her into me, our lips crashing. Massaging her nap make her moan every single time and when she thrust my tongue in my mouth sucking onto it roughly.

I stroked her jaw with my both hands drawing her back and when I open my eyes I saw the goddess view, the little scarf in the middle of her neck doing things to my stomach and her chest on full-on display from my scenery, we pulled away when the air becomes necessary until she grabs the back of my head pulling me for another kiss which causes me to grin in between.

"Is that good? Huh?" She asked and all I can see is her throat moving as I wrap my hands on her neck now caressing it, playing with a little knot of the scarf, it was more like a ribbon strap only covering the middle of her neck. I nodded until she pulled away, "That's tickles..." she coughed.

"You are not an idol, why are endeavoring to be so hot?" I caressed her nap while she rested her head on the back of the chair looking up at me, "am I delighting you?" she snickered, sitting up to eat her ice cream.

"We have 5 min left," I told her pulling her head back which causes the spoon to fall onto the ground while she put back the ice cream on the table before kissing me back and I can't control my hands which were wandering on her front non-stop causing her to moan every single time, I even started to unbutton her shirt when she seizes my wrist putting my hands back on her chest.

I groaned wanting to feel her skin, our tongues swirling and pushing together in such a need of desperation while I suck off the sweetness from her tongue wrapping my arms around her shoulder and giving my whole until a knock cause us to stop.

"Wait a min," she spoke standing up and taking her velvet blazer, "When will I see you again?" I embraced her and she smiled before wiping her mouth on my shoulder since I was wearing a full selves top, I would kill her to do that but I understand I won't see her today any soon so I let it go.

"Hmm... midnight" she kissed my hand before fixing herself running out of the office and I sighed when I hear the door open again.

"Hey!" she called peeking her head from the door. "Hmm?" I asked turning to her.

"I love you..." she confessed before running for her schedule and I grinned like an idiot walking back to the cafeteria and only getting a wary glare from my friends.

Now again I gotta act normal as if I wasn't kissing the love of my life a while ago. I sat between them until they both sniffed around me. "You fucking eat chocolate? Without us?" Jisoo widens her eyes at me.

"I thought someone don't like chocolates" Lisa ridiculed.

"And also on diet" Jisoo added.

How am I supposed to explain? Rosie is fucking turning my world upside down and I'm allowing her.

 Long chapter, duh... Sorry I didn't realize it though DO VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 14.6K 37
where a college student met someone on a dating app who turned out to be the president's daughter. ___ ( all images are taken from google, twitter, e...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
23.3K 854 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...
34.8K 1.8K 51
Sisters, who love each other more than themselves. Will anything change between Lisa and Rosé when a girl name Jennie crossed the same path as them? ...