Entangled Destiny ✔️

By TamannaHere

Mahir Sehgal the CEO ,a Heartthrob who has money, fame, and power, etc, he is arrogant and despises and treat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue ❤️

Chapter 11

134 15 2
By TamannaHere

Sanvi's POV

After the brief stare between Mahir and me. I look around the office and could not help but admire it. it was so beautifully decorated .the office was very big, with a large table in the middle and his chair. There was a couch on the side of the office facing a large screen television, on the other side was a middle refrigerator. And there was a big shelf close to the fridge that was beautifully arranged with beautiful books. On the other side of the shelf, there were files arranged.

After I finished gawking at his beautiful office I made my way to the couch and sat down on it and watched him stare at me as his eyes flicked up and down my body he was checking me out. "Pervert " I murmured and mentally thanking Sriya for picking another outfit and shoes for me to wear before I left home.

*Sanvi's dress and shoes below 👎

After a few minutes of him checking me out he finally spoke, I thought I could have died because of the silence.

"I knew you would be back Sanvi you just can't resist me," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and glared at him. Ignoring... Lol, you guys think am going to ignore his statement no way, I don't want to boost his enormous ego.

"Excuse me!! I'm not at all interested in you I came here for the deal," I said with a smirk.

~~~~•~~~~~

Mahir's POV

After the intense stare we shared, I saw her look around my office admiring it as she made her way to my couch sitting down on it as if she owns my freaking office not waiting for me to invite her to sit. I stare at her checking her out as she looked so hot in that dress that perfectly hugged her curvy figure. that I was on the verge of getting a hard-on. What is wrong with you man I said to myself. Maybe it's because I haven't gotten laid in a long time.

Keep telling yourself that man till you believe it man my subconscious says mocking me. I signed caressing my jaw trying to distract myself from staring at her.

"I knew you would be back Sanvi you can't just resist me " I finally say to her with a smirk as I see her roll her pretty eyes glaring at me. I thought she was going to ignore my statement when I heard her say.

"I am not at all interested in you I came here for the deal," she said with a smirk. Causing me to groan must she have an answer for everything I thought to myself. I stood up from my seat and walked over to her sitting down on the couch beside her. She has been here meaning she accepted the deal, but I decided to ask her to be sure.

" Do you accept the deal, Sanvi?" I asked in a business tone because this was pure business and nothing more.

" yes I accept the deal I need the money " she answered with a cold tone.

" I knew you were going to accept why were you playing hard to get, " I said going close to her and whispering in her ears causing her to shiver. I smirk at her knowing I had a little effect on her.

I walked back to my desk and brought out the file I had to ask my lawyer to compose about the deed which she needs to read and sign.

Going back to the couch as I handed the file to her, she looked intensively at me before accepting the file.

"I need you to go through the file and tell me anything you don't understand for me to explain if you are satisfied with the deal you should sign it " I carefully instructed her. And handed a pen over to her She nods her indicating she understands me.

I made my way back to my chair and continue with my work. A few minutes later.

"what do you mean I have to move in with you two days after I signed the deal " she yells coming over to me and demanding for me to explain to her, I just smirked at her childish expression as she taps her feet impatiently on the floor.

"Woahh Relax lady dabangg ," I said with a smirk enjoying her cute display. She just scoffs at my lame attempt to calm her down.

Sanvi's POV

He was sitting so close to me on the couch. When he asked a question I was not too sure of the answer.

"do you accept the deal Sanvi," he asked me in a business tone. I felt really angry when he spoke about marriage in a business tone. It was annoying the way he talked about marriage as just some business deal. I know it is fake but he should try to show some respect to me.

"yes I accept the deal I need the money " I replied coldly trying to mask my anger.

"I knew you were going to accept why were you playing hard to get, " he said leaning close and whispering in my ear. Causing me to shiver at the shock of his breath in my ear lobe. Causing him to smirk. Arggggggg!! what is wrong with my body. My shivering causes his enormous ego to increase In size.

Woww! Sanvi now the idiot thinks you are attracted to him. How can my life get any better I sarcastically said to myself.

He walked back to his desk and brought out some files from his cupboard and handed them to me. I look intensely at him wondering why he was giving them to me. I finally accepted the file from him when he signals for me to take it from him.

"I need you to go through the file and tell me anything you don't understand for me to explain, if you are satisfied with the deal you should sign it" he carefully explains handing a pen over to me. I nodded indicating I understand what he was trying to say. I was starting to get second thoughts about the deal. You can do this Sanvi I said to myself just one year how hard can it be I mumbled

He went back to his desk and continued with his work. While I started going through the file.

The file was all about the deal of our fake marriage and some stupid rules he must have made up. As I scroll down the file and read all the pages to make sure I agree with all that was written. Because I have read many stories on the internet of people carelessly signing a deal without knowing what was written on it.

A page caught my attention that state I have to move in with him two days after I signed the deal. It got me angry as I angrily match over to him.

"What do you mean I have to move in with you two days after I signed the deal " I yell going over to him demanding an explanation as I impatiently tap my foot on the floor. he just only looks at me and Smirk making me angrier as I frown at him.

" Relax lady dabangg," he said with a smirk. I scoff at his lame excuse to calm me down I can see that he was enjoying getting me worked up. The annoying prick.

"We have to move in together cause it would make it more believable that you are engaged to me," he said with a stoic face as all trace of amusement was gone from his face. I knew he was trying to intimidate me.

"is it really necessary to move in with you two days after I sign the deal," I said with a stoic face showing him that I was not intimidated by him.

I almost laughed at the way he caressed his jaw in frustration murmuring words to himself. I could only pick out a few words of what he said.

"Grandpa why the stubborn one why why why " he mumbled to himself.

"Why are you so stubborn Sanvi " he finally asked coming close to me with a determined look on his face as I move backward.

"Why are you so annoying Mahir," I said moving back one foot after another as I noticed my back was already touching the wall, there was no space left for me to move, before I could be moved from that direction he stopped me by putting his leg between mine and his hands on either side of me stopping me from trying to move.

As he came so close to me that I could feel his warm breath on my skin. He was about to say something when we held a knock on the door.

"come in," he said with a groan as he made his way back to his seat. It was a a sigh of relief for me. I wondered what he was trying to do.

The door opened and a Man came he was carrying some files, he was cute with brown hair and was smartly dressed. he didn't notice my presence in the office yet.

"sir these files urgently need your signature," he said handing the files over to Mahir he glanced at them and began signing them. When the man noticed my presence and began eye raping me. I was getting so uncomfortable under his intense stare.
-------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think about this chapter??

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Love you guys

Til next update

Byee

Star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
702K 35.7K 68
Arranged marriage's,where the bride and groom are selected by our folks.A martial union between two people. Many people run away from the idea of arr...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
92.7K 4.6K 16
" i don't believe in this marriage" bela said pointing towards mahir " the feeling is mutual " he replied blowing off the candle and pulling of the f...