The Infinity Dragon Emperor:...

By averageidiot132

Prequel to The Infinity Dragon Emperor. Y/N was your average Japanese delinquent. Colourful hair, flashy clot... More

Prologue:
YEAR 1: Chapter 1: The Problem Child
YEAR 1: Chapter 2: Encounter With The Supernatural
YEAR 1: Chapter 4: Brick Wall Brawl
Year 1: Chapter 5: The Quest For Cake
Year 1: Chapter 6: Don't Let The Dead Bite

Year 1: Chapter 3: Fallen Freestyle

1K 38 17
By averageidiot132

Theater Square, the most innocent place in Kamurocho. Home of many movie premieres and entertainment options ranging from arcades to pachi-slots.

"H-hey! G-give that back!" A young girl's voice echoed.

However, some people just want to ruin a good thing. A punkish yakuza was standing over a young girl and dangling a doll she won from a UFO Catcher over her head.

The girl was around twelve years old and was tall and skinny for her age. She wore the uniform of "A Clearly Fake Middle School Name" Middle School. Her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail and her blue eyes began to water.

MIZUKI "PLZ NO BULLY" KUJIKAWA

"P-please...give it back..." Mizuki's voice quivered.

"What for? Ya got any idea how much these things sell for!?"

"B-but It's supposed to be a gift!"

The punk sneered. "Oh? Is it now? Well, I'll gladly accept this gift!"

"B-but..." Mizuki's voice faltered, terrified of the man.

The asshole smiled as he turned around to walk off.

"GIMME YOUR FUCKING WALLET!"

CRACK!

Mizuki watched as time seemed to move slowly. She saw Y/N soaring through the air, his knee flying into the face of the man who took her plushie. Y/N wore a gleeful smile on his face as his snakeskin jacket bellowed behind him.

Time resumed to normal as the yakuza flew backwards and Y/N landed in a crouch, his feet skidding across the concrete and kicking up some dust. The passerby immediately realized something was happening and surrounded them.

The yakuza rose to his feet angrily, rubbing his cheek. "What the hell are you-" he did a double take as he saw his attacker's outfit. "Boss!? Wait, your not the boss. Who are-"

Y/N cut him off by running at the Yakuza. Panicked, he jumped and rolled out of the way as Y/N sailed past.

Looking in his attackers direction, he saw Y/N bounced off the nearby wall and headed towards him with his arm reeled back.

POW!

Nailing the Yakuza with a superman punch, Y/N picked up a nearby trashbin and tossed it at the Yakuza. Recovering enough to raise his arms in defense, the Yakuza blocked the bin and got pissed off when he was covered in the contents of the bin.

"Grr! Little brat! Do you have any idea what family I'm from!?" The punk growled. "I'm one of the Majima familiy's top enforcers!"

Y/N chuckled as he backed up against a wall. "OOoOh I'm sOOo SCaaArEed!" He taunted.

"ARG! DON'T FUCK WITH ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The yakuza roared as he charged at Y/N.

Y/N smirked as the man flung his fist forward. Y/N sidestepped the attack.

CRUNCH!

The surrounding pedestrians gasped as the yakuza's fist kissed the brick and mortar, the sickening crunch causing more than a few to feel nauseous.

"FFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCKIIING HEEEEEELLLL!"

Adding insult to injury, Y/N slammed his head against the wall before delivering a spinning kick to the back of his head.

Y/N crouched down and looted the wallet as everything returned to business as usual.

"Let's see here...tch, man! Only ¥500 yen!? Some fucking yakuza you are!" Y/N angrily kicked the limp body.

"What, did you expect?" Ophis asked the pissed shota. "Why would a fodder enemy, drop a ton of money?"

"Oh yeah! I need to find the yakuza equivalent of a metal slime!" Y/N came to a sudden realization.

"U-um..." Mizuki's voice interrupted Y/N.

"Eh? Whaddya want?"

Mizuki fidgeted in a mixture of fear and awe. "Um...You go to "A Clearly Fake Middle School Name" Middle school...right?"

Y/N blinked as he recognized the girl's face. "...Tch! What are you doing here?" Y/N asked with an angry tone. "Kamurocho is my place to get away, so get the fuck out bitch."

Mizuki flinched, and got down on all fours and bowed. "IMVERYSORRYL/N-SANTHANKYOUFORSAVINGMEBYE!" She then grabbed her plushie and took off like a rocket, leaving a confused Y/N.

"...The fuck she say?"

"...Vritra...?"

"Who?"

"...A fellow dragon. His soul was split, by Indra. It seems a piece of him, dwells within that girl."

"You serious? That whiny brat?" Y/N questioned. "Ugh, whatever. She's not coming back."

Turning around, he walked past an old homeless man.

"You fight like a wild animal. Almost like that one-eyed assassin."

Y/N stopped and turned to the old man. "Ya got a problem? I'll break your face Gramps!" Y/N got into the stance for his Terror style.

"Hmph! Nothing of the sort. Your ferocity is rather impressive and that flying knee was executed perfectly."

Y/N dropped his stance and raised an eyebrow at the old man. "And? I know I'm a good fighter."

"No, you are a brutal fighter. You fight for no purpose, making it senseless violence."

"The fuck are you on about? If you're trying to sell me something than it ain't working."

The old man coughed into his hand. "Whoop, almost forgot to introduce myself! My name is Sotaro Komaki, Master of the Komaki Style!"

SOTARO "OLD MAN'S GOT HANDS" KOMAKI

"...Am I supposed to know who you are?"

"...*sigh* All you need to know is that I've dedicated my life to martial arts and you have potential. I have a dojo located at the Dragon's Palace on Park Boulevard. If you wish for greater strength, then seek me out." With that, Komaki left.

"Strange...This man, possesses great strength. Perhaps, even greater then yours."

Y/N twitched at Ophis's comment. "You fucking comparing me to a man who's bones click with every step!?"

"You should, let him teach you-"

"LIKE HELL! DIE OLD MAN!" Y/N charged at Komaki and aimed a flying knee for his back.

Y/N's eyes widened as Komaki turned around in a fighting stance.

For a brief moment, Y/N felt dread wash over him.

TIGER DROP!

Y/N flew backwards, sliding across the concrete with his legs in the air. When he stopped sliding, his legs fell down and slammed into the ground.

"...H-Holy...shit..." That was the only thing Y/N could manage to say.

"Well? Wish to learn?" Komaki asked rhetorically, already knowing Y/N's answer.

//Nakamichi St.//

"Tch, fucking decrepit grandpa." Y/N silently cursed as he and Ophis walked down the street.

"I, tried to warn you."

"Maybe if it didn't take a year and a half for you to finish a fucking sentence I would have listened!" Y/N shouted in annoyance. "Seriously, you talk like a 100 year old dementia patient with a speech impediment."

"..." Ophis stopped in her tracks, staring in the direction of Tenkaichi street.

"If I offended you, good. You needed it."

"A bounded field, was created at that park." She pointed.

"Hmm? What you wanna crash the party?"

"I, just want a peek."

"Fine. One small peek then we leave."

The two crossed into the bounded field and approached public park 3. Peering past a wall, they saw Mizuki standing infront of a boy.

"That's Munakata-san. He transfered to our school the day before I stopped showing up."

"He's a Fallen Angel."

"Oh shit really?"

"He, must want the girl's sacred gear."

Y/N stared at Ophis for a few moments, equations flying through his head. "Uh...would that kill her?"

"Yes."

"...Say no more chief. She's may be a brat, but she's not dying like this."

Meanwhile, Mizuki presented the plushie she had won. "Here. I spent all my allowance on winning this for you. Take it!"

"Kujikawa-san, you didn't have to do this for me. You've given me all I want."

"Hm? I have?"

"Kujikawa...Mizuki, would you die for me-"

"ORAAAA!"

CRUNCH

Mizuki stared in shock and horror as Y/N punched her crush in the face.

Munakata flew through the air before landing on his feet. "Tch! If it isn't that brute. I figured you'd be an annoyance at some point."

A bright light enveloped his body, transforming from an average looking twelve year old to a man in his thirties.

Mizuki stared wide eyed. "E-eh?" She looked down. "Wait a minute. What?"

Y/N looked over at her. "I'll explain later, just get behind something. Oi! Jackass! Didn't your God ever tell you it's not nice to steal?"

"So you know what I was planning? Smarter than you look. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to kill you both!" He shouted before chucking spears at Y/N.

Y/N jumped and weaved around the spears. "Magical weapons? That ain't fair!"

Y/N looked down and noticed a lone baseball next to him. Kicking it up with his feet, he caught it and threw a fastball at around 102MPH

Munakata stared wide eyed as he instinctually leaned away from the bean ball, which cracked the concrete wall of the park.

"Whoops! My bad, hand slipped."

Munakata scowled, descending to the floor and producing another spear. "If you insist on treating this like a game, then you have no idea what a fallen angel is capable of!"

MUNAKATA
LOW RANK FALLEN ANGEL

Y/N chuckled. "Whatever you say little birdie. I'd say it's about time somebody clipped your wings!"

Munakata thrusted his spear rapidly at Y/N who sidestepped the attacks. Twirling his spear it transformed into a halberd and he swept at Y/N's legs in hopes of cleaving them off.

Y/N hopped over and closed the small gap between the two. Wrapping his arms around Munakata, he lifted the fallen angel and delivered a german suplex and transitioned into a full mount. As Y/N swung his fist down, Munakata recovered and moved his head out of the way, the ground cracking slightly.

Munakata stared in shock before pushing Y/N off of him and rising to his feet. "W-what are you? No human child should be capable of that!"

"What's the problem little bird? Scared? Here I was thinking you were a crow, but it turns out..." Y/N smiled as he slicked his hair back. "You're just a chicken."

Munakata stiffened at that comment. "Shut your mouth you brat!" He charged forward, halberd ready to bisect Y/N.

Mizuki's eyes widened as Y/N stood there with a smirk on his face. "Y/N! Move!"

Munakata swung his halberd and Y/N grabbed the shaft before the the blade could hit him. He grit his teeth as the holy light burned his hands, put toughed it out and pulled his right leg up to his chest.

"GUH!" Munakata doubled over, as Y/N's leg buried itself into his gut, nearly causing him to throw up what he had for lunch.

Y/N let go of the halberd and backed up. Noticing the position Munakata was in, his fight against that devil came to mind.

"That was fucking rad."

Getting into a similar stance that devil fought with, Y/N replicated the onslaught of kicks, before twirling through the air and bringing his foot down on Munakata's head.

[ESSENCE OF FLOWING DANCE]
UNLOCKED

Y/N walked up to the body of his opponent and used his leg to push him face up. "Yeah...he's out cold."

Y/N bouced on his heels as he balanced on one leg and kicked the air rapidly. "Heh. That devil was an absolute tool, but his fighting style is badass."

"W-what was that?" Mizuki asked.

Facepalm.mp3

"Ah crap, I forgot all about you."

//Cafe Alps//

Y/N and Ophis sat Opposite of Mizuki at the seats by the window. They had just finished explaining the situation to Mizuki and were letting her process everything.

Y/N took a sip from his cup of coffee.

"Coffee, stunts growth you know." Ophis stated.

Y/N scowled at her from behind his cup. Placing his cup on the table, he looked at Mizuki. "Look, I don't particularly like you, but I don't want you to die because of some superpower you never asked for. I'd suggest staying far away from Kamurocho."

"B-but what about everywhere else? I'll never he able to trust anyone again  if they only plan on killing me." Mizuki sobbed.

Y/N tapped his fingers against the rim of his cup before groaning. "Ugh, fine! You can hang with me if you feel unsafe. I'm usually walking around town or in the Champion District. I'm not buying you anything though."

Mizuki stared at Y/N before a smile crept to her face. "Y'know... maybe everyone was wrong about you. You're not that scary."

"I give it an hour hanging out with me before you change your tune." Y/N mumbled before taking another sip of his coffee.

Ophis watched the two of them intently. "He may, be brash and selfish at times, but when it matters, he really is a selfless person." A small smile crept on her face. "Good. He is everything, I was hoping for."

////

Ansel paced back and forth in his office. "Damnit! Those crows really think they can just muscle in on our territory!?"

"Bro, what exactly is the issue?"

Ansel stopped pacing and turned to look at his Pawn. A scrappy, raven-haired 14 year old boy that wore his hair in a messy ponytail.

KIJI "BEST BRO" MIORTA

"I mean, it's a big part of the city right? Want's wrong with the fallen angels getting some of it?"

"Hah? DUMBASS!" Ansel smacked the top of his brother's head. "You do realize we've been at war with them for years don't you!? Use your brain!"

Kiji rubbed the top of his head. "Tch, don't have to hit me jackass." He mumbled.

"Kamurocho is the most sought after piece of land in all of Japan. This district holds so much power. The fallen cannot have it!"

"Well I don't think you really need to worry that much about it. Before I got here I was watching some middle schooler fuck up a crow."

Ansel looked back. "Middle schooler?"

"Yeah. He was about half the size of a vending machine, and wore this tacky jacket. Kicked ass too."

"Ugh. Him."

"You know him?"

Ansel froze. "U-uh, I've heard stories!" He replied hastily, omitting the fact he nearly lost his balls. "He's certainly powerful for a child his age. I believe whoever gets him on their side will have Kamurocho for years."

"That so? Guess I outta introduce myself!" Kiji declared before leaving the office.

"Tch wait!" It was too late. He was long gone. "Shit...mom's gonna kill me if he dies."

////

CHAPTER FINISH

For those of you who aren't familiar with baseball terminology, a bean ball refers to a pitch that was intentionally throw at the batter, usually at the head, to cause injury.

Also if you want to know just how scary Y/N was before he became God. The current world record for the fastest pitch sits at just under 106 Mph.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 2.2K 31
(Y/n) (L/n) Is Your Average Everyday Guy,He goes to School,Has Some Friends And Even A Normal Family,He's just Average Except That Does Role-Play Onc...
236K 4.4K 76
This is a Izuku x Reader because why not? Key: Y/n= Your Name H/c= Hair Colour E/c= Eye Colour L/n= Last Name P.S I DO NOT OWN THE ART WORK NOR ANY...
90.4K 1.9K 25
y/n was a normal kid he didn't stick out much in school and kept to himself that was until a devil, and a dragon approached him
1M 48.1K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...