Escape || Kim Tahyung ff

Av ffofbts

"I wish I had a normal life." "No one's life is normal. It's just disguised as normal. There are a lot of har... Mer

PROLOGUE
#1 I am FINE...
#2 What's wrong with me??
#3 Who Is He?
#4 HOODIE
#5 Escape
#6 Nowhere To Go
#7 Love Symptoms
#8 Sweet home
I am not a murderer (Jimin Bday Special)
#9 Drunk
#10 Hangover
Justice is not served (Jin Bday special)#2
#11 Meeting for the first time
(Taehyung Birthday special)#3
#12 University
#13 POVs
#14 Making a broken promise
Betray(Suga bday special chap)#4
#15 One step further
#16 Finally Him
#17 Past Wound
#19 I can't give up
#20 A Daring Step
#21 WHY
Family (Jungkook Bday special chap)
#22 Conversation
#23 PROVOKED
#24 Let's Run away
A Great Birthday!
#25 Running Away
#26 Slipped away
#27 Just anyone
#28 A Sleepless Night
#29 Morning
#30 Shopping
#31 An old Friend
#32 Tannie
#33 Opening Up

#18 I am Not Weak

88 2 21
Av ffofbts

Y/n: "What?!" she shouts in disbelief.

Kris: "Yeah. Shocking right?"

"You are lying."

"No need for me to do that. I could've made a more believable lie if I wanted."

"Who did she murder?"

"Her father."

"Oh. She must have some reason."

"You are too nice to think about her positively. She is not that good as you are thinking."

"I don't give a fuck." Y/n rolls her eyes and goes back to her classroom.

"Sure. I can see that clearly." Kris says and leaves too.

In the university: 

"Don't you think Jimin is getting more and more possessive these days? Like he is always clinging to Y/n."

"I bet they are dating."

"They can be fiancee too."

"They will get married for sure. You just wait."

"Yeah they will make a hot couple."

"But you know what I heard, Y/n has a fiancee. And it's not Jimin."

"Bullshit. We won't support him even if he exists."

"Like they give a fuck about you."

Everyone is gossiping like this, whenever they see Y/n or Jimin.

Anna just hears them disgusted, "Don't they have anything better to do?"

Taehyung comes to her, "Hey! Ready to go to the class already?"

Anna: "What do I have to do anyway? You are busy with your crush." she shrugs.

"Ah~ Don't say it like that! Literally Why do I have to fall for that girl? Who is even engaged to someone."
He facepalms himself.

"She is not engaged yet. And they Don't see what's in front of them." Anna murmers.

"What?"

"Because people don't like easy things you dumbass! They like to suffer you dumbass!"

Just like out of all people, I had to fall for you. Are you always this dumb? Can't you see me? Understand me? Or are you just ignoring it?

Anna: "You know what? You have a bright side. That girl likes you too. SO don't give up. Give some efforts okay? Don't just sit back and watch. You'll regret later."

Like me.

The bell rings.

Taehyung: "Okay. I guess I will try."

Y/n was heading to her class when Jimin calls her.

Jimin: "Hey sweetie...don't you want a good luck kiss? Let me give you one. It's straight from the angel." he winks.

"eww~ Jimin!" Y/n reacts with a smile in the corner of her lips.

"Uhm...I saw that smile baby.....you can't hide from me." With that Jimin kisses her forehead gently and leaves, smiling at her. He was flastered.

Y/n just smiles, "Silly." And shakes his head.

"OMG!! Are they finally together?"

"They just kissed!!"

"On the forehead."

"She blushed!!"

"You sure it was not the other way?"

Y/n sighs, "Stop trying so hard Jimin. Why do you care when my own family is not caring?"

Y/n shakes her head and starts walking. She thinks about what Kris said.

She is not as good as you think.

She is a murderer.

She murdered her father.

Is this even possible?

She trips but fortunately avoid falling by holding a pillar. She was turning back but she hears some commotion coming from the female's bathroom. She goes there.

She sees some boys and girls are surrounding a girl. She was looking down. One girl hits her head real hard that she falls down. And then Y/n sees the girl's face. It's Anna.

"Hey girl, tell us what that handsome boy told you privately? How do you know him?"

Anna: "It's not private if I can tell you what he said right? And I don't know him."

A girl punches her.  She doesn't even move.

"Agh! She doesn't care at all. She is fucking acting tough. It's pissing me off." A girl says.

"Let me take care of her. You girls may have no strength at all." A boy says and goes to her. He grabs her hair and tilts her head so that she was facing him. HE strongly slaps Anna. The slap was so loud that even Y/n flinches.

Anna just looks at the boy, smiling. That pisses them even more. They together start hitting her.

Shit! She is going to get in the hospital at this rate. Y/n was going to enter the bathroom but suddenly a boy falls with a loud thud.

Everyone pauses, surprised.

Anna gets up. She is looking horrible. Her lips are bleeding, her hair messy, her face has scratch marks. She grabs a girl's hair and pulls them. Then she slaps the boy with other hand who slapped her.

Anna: "What guys? You shocked?! Thought I can't fight?! Bitch I move my muscles more than you fat rats!!" she screams and pushes 2 boys, "You finished with your fun?! DID I BOTHER YOU GUYS?! Don't like to stay in peace huh!" she kicks one with in the middle, "YOU SON OF BASTARD!!! HAVE SOME SHAME BEFORE HITTING A WOMAN! YOU DICKLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

Ok. I am convinced. She can definitely murder someone. Y/n thinks and starts walking away.

"I would check up on Anna. So that she can't go around causing more trouble." Taehyung says to himself after getting a break from class. He heads towards her classroom. On his way, he meets Y/n.

"Hey Y/n." he smiles.

Y/n looks at him and nods.

"Sorry for yesterday." Taehyung says after some seconds of awkward silence.

"Don't worry."

"Are you okay?"

"I am completely fine. Why would you ask?"

Her voice is so....soothing. What if...what if I tell her what I feel now? That's what Anna told me to do right? Will she accept me? Will she break the engagement? Do I really stand a chance?

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung snaps out, "Huh? What did you say again?"

"I said instead of worrying about me, worry about your friend. She was being bullied and now bullying." with that she leaves.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung immediately runs to her classroom and comes across the female washroom.

"To you guys I am just a poor quiet kid who can't fight for herself right?! COME!! I will show you! You garbage!"

A girl pours water on her.

Anna bursts into tears, "You crazy bitch!" she hits that girl with the bucket.

Taehyung: "Anna!" he runs towards her while taking off his jacket and covers her with it, "Let's get out of here." he holds Anna and leaves.

"She is not getting away with this easily. I will not let this slide. I will make her leave this uni." one of them says and all of them agree.

Is she okay? Y/n thinks as she stands, leaning her back on a wall. After sometime she sees Taehyung holding Anna by her shoulder. Who am I kidding? Why won't she? she rolls her eyes.

Where is Jimin today by the way? Did he come late and leave early today? What's up with him?

Jimin has come to the advertisement company where Kris and Y/n shot for the advertisement.

He goes to the intern. The intern is pretty small. She has some curly hair, tied on her side loosely. Glasses on her eyes. Her hands are small too.

Of course That's what Jimin will notice.

"Who are you searching for?" The girl says in a strong voice.

Jimin was a little bit taken aback. Every girl would talk in a flirtatious pitchy voice when they see him. So he didn't expect this rude-type-voice.

Jimin: "The CEO."

"Do you have any appointment?" she asks as see goes through some papers to check his name.

"No."

"You'll have to wait. The CEO is not here at this moment."

I know that. That's why I came now.

Flashback:

Jimin: "Give me the information about that advertising company."

His manager hands him a file. He looks through these.

"Hmm....the CEO of the company is Kris' friend. Oh I know him! Same asshole as him. His whole face is shouting that."

Jimin: "Can you track his schedule somehow? Find when will he be out of his office."

"Ok."

Jimin: "But it's an urgent matter. I can't wait. Is there anyone in charge here? In his absence?"

"Yeah, the manager." he intern says.

"I would like to meet him."

"Sign your name here. Then go straight and then turn to left. You'll see his nameplate there."

"Okay. Thanks beautiful." Jimin takes her hand kisses it.

She snatches away her hand, taken aback. She clears her throat, "W-welcome."

Jimin enters the manager's room.

Jimin: "Hello. Are you the manager?"

"Yes. How can I help you?"

"I have come to take the advertisement file for Wang Company."

"Did they send you?"

"Yeah."

"Let me make a quick call to Mr. Wang."

Jimin slams his hand on the table as he stares at the manager, "Why do you think I have came here instead of him? Because he is busy. So why you need to call him? I am his friend, Park Jimin. Hope you know me. You need more references?"

"No...No! I am sorry sir," he bows, "I am giving it to you."

"How many copies do you have of the advertisement?"

"Two. I will give you one and we will keep one."

Jimin nods.

After a while, the manager hands him a file and a pen drive.

Jimin walks out of the office. Then he calls his man, "Yeah. The shift ends in half an hour. Kidnap the manager and destroy the file. The file is in the computer and only one. And a pendrive in his locker."

"Okay sir. Consider the work done."

In the evening:

Kris checks his phone. The ad was supposed to be released by now. He checks his phone. What's wrong? he frowns, Why isn't it releasing yet?

He calls his friend, the CEO of the ad company but he isn't picking up.

Kris: "HEY! Bring out the car."

Kris goes to the Office. He goes straight to his friend.

Kris: "What's wrong John? Why aren't you releasing it yet?"

John: "The file is appeared to be missing. All the copies including hardcopy and soft copy."

"What? Ask the manager!"

"We can't find him either!"

"What the hell?!"

#to be continued

Preview:
"As you realize the advertisement is not releasing today."

"Why are you shouting daffodil?"

"So hyung got a crush."

"You are not marrying her."
"Does Y/n know?"
.....
"I will take that as a no."

"You are suspended from this University."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.4K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
175K 12K 57
"I'm a very good listener but when it comes to your chatterings, my ears bleed!" A rude rich businessman is on the streets, ready to end his life, b...
11.8K 841 17
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
246K 9.4K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...