𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅...

By Myersmind

Devon there they were, all of them staring me. they were all in the same spot, I froze as I toke in all the... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝟐. 𝐆𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟑. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟒. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜?
𝟓. 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩
𝟔. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟕. 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧
𝟖. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭
𝟗. 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱
𝟏𝟎. 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦? 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐯𝐨𝐧? 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤?
𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

𝟏. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

2.1K 74 30
By Myersmind

DEVON

10 years ago

basketballs continued to hit the ground, each hit becoming increasingly chaotic by the second. My brows furrowed in concern.

There was no one home. Mom was probably out with her friends, drinking martinis and gossiping behind each other's backs,

'dad was in the office,' surely with an 18-year-old blonde bent over his office desk, and Trevor was.....honestly, I couldn't give two fucks about where that little shit was.

Michael? Michael! That was it. but,  He never brought anyone over. I wouldn't do it either. This family has already traumatized enough people, there's no reason to add more to the roster 

my curiosity got the best of me. setting my book aside on the nightstand as I got up. taking each step carefully as I neared my bedroom window facing the big garages and the basketball court, BASKETBALL COURT?

mom and dad had built the basketball court just a few weeks before Michael's 14th birthday, they had told us that the basketball court was there for all our benefit.

what of a bunch of liars, we all knew that Michael was the golden child. he could do no wrong. and he always got what he wanted.

as I peeked out of the window, I saw four figures. they all ran around the court tossing around the basketball, I could tell Michael was there as he turned around, laughing under his breath. wiping the sweat off of his forehead, more realistically fivehead.

the two figures moving around were dark-haired, with a relaxed expression on the one on the right, while the one on the left looked like he wanted to punch someone in the face. wait I knew them, we used to go to school together. Kai Mori and Damon Torrance. they were all the same age, only a year older than me. they were freshmen in high school.

looking a little to the left, I saw the last one. his back was turned away from me. from what I could see he was tall, they all were.

his hair was not too short nor too long. it was just the perfect length. he looked kind of familiar.

as I continued to study him from what I could see. I stepped forward to take a closer look, the window being open. at the last step, my foot touched something. no, it knocked something.

I closed my eyes as the glass vase shattered all over the floor. SHIT, SHIT, SHIT

my eyes still clenched shut as I hoped no one heard that. oh come on who am I kidding, everyone heard it. the basketball court was not even less than 15 feet away.

slowly opening my eyes, I looked again at the basketball court.

there they were, all of them staring at me. they were all in the same spot, I froze as I took in all the faces, but one stood out. no! it can't be, what the hell is wrong with this universe!

there was clearly amusement in his eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. just like the last time.

                                                                                        ------

WILL

earlier that week

"WILL!!! come on, we'll be late" my mom shouted from downstairs as I struggled to put on my tie. damn it! this was taking too much time!. I sighed as I  gave up leaving my tie untied. Deciding to leave it for my mom to do the rest as I headed down the stairs.

"come on let's go" dad answered as I neared the bottom of the stairs

"do I have to go?" I questioned as the thought of sitting in through one of Pastor Jeff's lectures crept into my mind. the shit that came out of his mouth never made any sense.

" yes, of course, Will! oh and Michael is gonna be there too, so you won't be bored" mom said as she shuffled through some things in her purse as we got into the car.

oh great, now it's gonna be even more boring. all Michael did was sit and talk about how he was going to pursue his basketball. I mean good for him but sitting there for an hour listening to all of that could be draining. Michael, Damon, Kai and I met just this year. Starting freshman year knowing you have people with the same interest as you was a good feeling, but Damon and Kai were Catholics, and for now, I was stuck with Michael.

the way to the church was not that long. as we entered the church, mom and dad took the seats on the left side. sitting down as they chatted with my uncle and aunts. deciding to find Michael i headed towards the right. i spotted his parents and his little brother. i headed towards them but there was something blocking my way. no someone blocking my way

a girl, far passed out to process anything. she had beautiful light brown hair.

full lush lips with a strong cupid's bow.

long curly lashes.

warm clear skin.

I listened as she lightly snorted under her breath. suddenly jointing awake as the church bells rang. she opened her eyes in panic and annoyance as she searched her surroundings, finally meeting my eyes with a glare.

she had the prettiest brown fox eye I had ever seen. she continued to study me as her eyes landed on my tie.

"your tie is untied' she softly said with a glare. Wait for what? My tie? Oh shit!

"I left it like that on purpose" I lied

"Why?" she asked as she looked confused and amused at the same time.

" I don't know, it adds character" I quickly said not wanting to sound nervous but I did.

she kept on staring, not taking her eyes off of me she reached and stood up. her dress was a little wrinkled as she smoothed it out. her hair was down in big loose curls with slight curtain bangs. her cheeks were a little pink.

"what's your name?" I asked. I don't know why I was suddenly so interested. she kept staring, taking in everything. she seemed more like an observer than a talker.

"what's yours?" she asked. her voice soft not answering my question. that made me laugh slightly under my breath. she also seemed stubborn, trying hard to get. little did she know that's exactly my type.

'Will Grayson the third! but everyone calls me Will." I answered. I knew she wouldn't go first.

"senator Will Grayson's grandson'" she said in a dry tone. looking once again bored. damn it! she knew exactly how to avoid questions.

"huh, not gonna tell me yours?" I questioned. a smirk was playing on her lips for a moment. finally deciding to answer me with eyes full of mischief.

"Devon," she said.
"Devon Isles." Isles? I had never heard that last name. is she new here?

"So many questions, huh," she said. "got a crush on me already? Grayson" a small smile played on her lips as her eyes full of mischief stared at me in wonder.

"I don't...I mean I don't have a crush on you, we just met like 5 minutes ago-" I blurted at loud, I rubbed my hands together

"huh then why so nervous all of the sudden?" shit, I tried to think of a comeback but nothing was coming out.

"I'm not nervous, why would I be nervous?" I said.

"well, a lot of people get nervous around me" well she wasn't completely lying.

"how do know that?" my tone came out as defensive.

"I just know." she shrugged.

I stood there for a moment, too lost in thought to notice slipping away with a soft smile. looking to my behind, I started to follow her as she slip out through the small exit door, just as I was about to push it open a hand tapped me on the back. turning around I saw Michael with a confused expression.

"where are you going? I was looking all over for you?" he questioned.

"it's nothing" I answered. I don't know why I didn't tell him what happened. looking back towards the exit door, she was gone.

'come on it's gonna start in a few minutes" he said as we headed towards where his parents were. reaching the sitting area I sat and looked at Michael as his mother asked him a question, concern and confusion written all over their faces. quickly both of them turned their eyes and started to search for something or someone.

"who are you looking for?" I asked

"My little sister, Devon" he replied

Little sister? Devon?

Notes:
Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I just wanted to add a few things on here!
Yes, I know the basketball court is indoor in corrupt but I thought it would be more fitting!
So as you know Devon is Will's love interest. Due to that Emory Scott does not exist in this story. I loved her in nightfall and all the other books, so don't come for me.
I am just obsessed with Will Grayson iii and I just want to write about Devon and Will!!!
Anyways don't forget to like this story and don't be shy about commenting, I want to interact with you guys as much as possible!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 110 39
I'm moving to Mystic Falls and getting a fresh start after the love of my life left me in the woods. I'm never gonna move on from Edward, he's consta...
7K 678 53
Just a disclaimer guys, if you don't understand many of the comments, it's because this used to be a Zayn Malik fan fiction but as I am no longer int...
840 80 31
(Completed) Damon, a Duke by right, has never particularly liked the morally righteous narcissists he frequently has to deal with in everyday life. W...
Belong By Snow White

Teen Fiction

8.5K 747 36
Featured on @TeenFiction (Funny Bones) Book 1 in Belong Series Zoe Richard/Brown lives a life every girl dreams of despite that, she felt something i...