my kind of guy

By xxxLEDmoonlight

george has a very interesting job, it's not very welcomed and more frowned upon. george is a porn star, and... More

one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

two

3.1K 92 261
By xxxLEDmoonlight

"i can't really explain it but i just need it" clay looked around.

"is it that you need the money or do you just want me?~" i teased.

"george, there's far many better choices than you" he said like it would bother me.

"well that's a shame..." now it's my turn to be a dick.

maybe teasing him isn't the best way to show my side- it's just kinda part of my personality now sadly. and i kinda wanted to see how this would go in a way.

"hm? and whys that?..." clay started listening, then putting his arm above my head and leaning over me.

"what if my thoughts were different than your opinions?" i turned around to hide my smile.

i didn't have a very good poker face.

"use your words baby~" clay grabbed my neck then tilted my head up to his face.

"what if you were a one of my tops picks?" i said knowing it wasn't true, or at least i didn't think it was?

i never thought about it before.
and to be honest the thought kinda disturbs me.

"oh really now?" clay smirked then pulling my waist into his.

"never said it were true, but just what if it were?" i licked my lips.

"lick your lips again and see what happens" clay smirked with an eyebrow raised.

i playfully licked my lips again but very slowly and tauntingly.

while my tongue was still out clay quickly moved in closing the rather large gap we had between us. his big hand found my hair and suddenly we were in a make-out session and i didn't hate it?...

i always thought i would hate any sexual interaction with clay, when given one. but this really isn't as bad as what i told myself it was gonna be, and i enjoyed it.

his tongue slid into my mouth as he played with my hair, lightly tugging it.

i moaned into his mouth as i slipped onto my tiptoes. he chuckled then lifting my legs and letting me wrap them around his waist. he walked us to my desk, setting me on top as he slowly started to trailed hickeys all down my neck. he lightly bit into my frail skin as he found my sweet spot which made me uncomfortably shift around my desk trying not to beg for more.

"be good for me..." clay said with a raspy voice.

this is a part of clay i've never seen before... and i kinda liked it.

"on your knees baby~" clay sat on my desk chair as i slid off the table and onto the cold flooring.

he stood up briefly as i had my hands around his waistband waiting for consent.

"what do you want baby?" clay smirked.

i thought for a moment.

"i- i want you to leave..." i stood up jerkingly then starting to push him out of my office while he had a shocked look on his face.

this was wrong, it didn't feel right; something in my gut told me this isn't anything good.

i shut the door on his face off of nervousness.

"george...?" i heard clays voice softly say from the other side.

"just leave. it's not like you care anyways" i said sharply then locking my door shut.

"please, i wanna talk" clay sounded desperate, like they would in the movies.

"clay, i said no." i said while shaking my head.

"i'll be in my office when you're ready to talk" clay slid his hand on my door softly then walking away.

i walked over to my office chair and grabbed my head that was now hurting.

"what the hell was i thinking?" i whispered to myself.

i couldn't decide on the thing just yet, like it felt so right but yet so wrong; and i don't know why. the more we got into it, the more i came obsessed with the idea. then it suddenly hit me, i didn't wanna do it because i didn't wanna hurt myself; i didn't think i had a crush on clay but now i was thinking about it?

so hypothetically, if i liked clay; what the hell would i do..? nothing, i'm just gonna keep it to myself.

i then became curious, if i liked him; then wouldn't i like his porn videos? if i didn't like the videos then i obviously wouldn't like him, right?

i grabbed my phone with a curious smile, wondering if i should look it up or not. before i decided on a answer i was already typing our company name into the phone.

immediately my phone stated "some results might be explicit". i scrolled past that preview and to our website, i never personally been on it since they did all the work for us; we just had to oblige to their orders and scheduling.

i pressed the search bar that sat on the top of the page, then typed in 'dream'; that was his work name. the first thing that popped up was clay pounding into a girl, i cringed at the sight and decided to look on his page. if it weren't noticeable i'm gay, very gay. i'm just glad that they never forced me to do it with women before.

i scrolled down his page a bit to just find him having a boner in a suit or something like that, that was until i saw his solo. the preview play over and over again, i kept watching it. he was masterbating, his head was thrown back and he thrusted into his hand slowly while quickly moving his hand up and down his length. my breath hitched and my heartbeat raced, i immediately logged out of the website and pushed my phone across my desk. i stood up and walked to my mirror, i saw i had a boner to which i rolled my eyes at.

so maybe i do like him? but why do i hate him so much though? jealously? i'm not the jealous type though.

i shrugged my shoulders then hearing my walki-talki chime off again.

"lunch is ready" came over the speaker.

i stood up and decided to go get something to eat, i was hoping clay wasn't gonna be there but in reality he was probably already down there flirting with others.

i fixed my pants to where it didn't look like i had a boner and so i uncomfortably walked out of my office and down the stairwell. midway i slipped on my socks, damn freshly polished stairwell. i tumbled down the remainder of the stairs and i lied on my back with lightly grabbing my head since it was just smacked onto the hard ground.

i opened my eyes and saw clay looking at me, then talking to a group on girls who then laughed. what a whore.
i stood up and walked past them to them whispering my name.

"keep my name out of your mouths, i don't need to hear it more than i do in my videos" i winked then taking a seat at the island.

i grabbed a salad and put some sun flower seeds on top of it. i started eating it when someone came behind me.

"look. clay keeps talking shit about you, i'll keep an eye out for you" i heard a females voice say.

i turned around to see lorelei. she was always super nice to me, she never really talked to others but that didn't matter.

she sat down next to me and grabbed a salad as well, "i was wondering... do you maybe wanna shoot a video together?" she tilted her head.

"um- depends..." i looked around nervously.

"by all means if you're uncomfortable with it i totally understand! all i was getting at is that clay is always trying to do videos with me and, why not have a little fun with making his jealous? he obviously doesn't like you, and by the looks of it you don't like him either" lorelei smiled.

"i like the way you think... what does he say about me anyways?" i tilted my head.

"anything and everything, but the last thing he called you was a picky faggot who can't keep his hands to himself. he said you tried giving him head when he didn't want you to, he said he ran out your office uncomfortable since he thought it were a meeting" lorelei whispered.

"that lying bastard..." i looked over to clay to see a girl sitting on his lap.

"if you don't mind me asking, what really happened?" lorelei asked.

"he was trying to convince me to shoot a video with him after i said no, he then started kissing me which distracted me and right before we did anything i told him that it didn't feel right" i whispered back.

"oh god- i'm sorry about that! he's such a dickhead" she shook her head.

"it's all good, i'm just mad that he's turning the whole thing around" i said.

"he's just an attention bastard... speaking of that..." she smirked.

"what's the plan?" i smirked.

"we're gonna pass them talking about shooting a video together, and you're gonna say yes to the idea. as long as you want to" lorelei made sure to state.

"i'm in" i smiled.

"okay, let's now just finish eating; ima flirt with you heavily and make it noticeable" she nodded.

"that's sounds like a great idea" i nodded too.

i took a bite of my salad and some of the dressing got on the edge of my lips, clay was looking towards this direction.

"oh my goodness! you got a little something on your face, here lemme get it" she smiled then kissing the corner of my mouth lightly, while getting the dressing off my face.

"thank you lorelei" i tucked her hair behind her ear.

i looked behind me to see a shocked clay still staring at the two of us.

we both finished our salads and we both stood up talking about how we were ready for the cool weather to arrive.

"i was thinking...." lorelei said in a nervous way.

"what's that?" i asked.

"we should shoot a video together" she smiled.

"absolutely" i smiled back.

"great!" she responded then walking towards the direction of the stairs.
"what time?" she added.

" whenever youd like to, and i was thinking.... we don't need to do a video~" i smirked.

"ooo i like the way you think" she winked.

i turned around to meet eyes with an angry clay.

i took lorelei's hand and led her up the stairs with me. we giggled to each other as we jogged to a clean room. we opened the door then closing it, we immediately went on the bed and lightly started to jumped up and down. we were trying to keep our laughing to a minimum as the bed frame slammed into the wall pretty loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 4K 21
George and Clay had formed a close friendship since they met in a Minecraft server and knew they lived close to one another in real life. Yet little...
155K 6.4K 42
George is 17 and in his last year of high school when he gets terrible news. After having weird nosebleeds, strange bruises and a lot of dizziness, t...
167K 5.5K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...
96.4K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...