The Flower Demon: [Demon Slay...

By Kitty_nii-chan

A Maiden is an unmarried woman who says she'll do fine without the need for a man. As the Maiden Hashira, who... More

Prologue-Withered
01. Mysterious Flower Boy
02. An Old Friend
03. The Temari Demon and The Arrow Demon
04. Dangerous Games
05. Temari vs. Maidens
06. Fallen Temari
Backstory Chapter #1
07. How Unique?
08. Tsuzumi Mansion
09. Confusion
Backstory Chapter #2
10. Feathered Memories
11. Looks are Deceiving
12. Healing Injuries
13. Clash of the Upper Rank and Maiden
14. Spiders...Fucking Spiders
15. I Won't Tell
16. Did I Miss Something?
17. A Troublesome Trail
18. The Beauty of a Male Maiden
19. Maiden Mansion
20. The Mansion Leaders
21. Hashira's Training
22. Unexpected
Memes #1
Wow....Characters!
23. Realization
24. Betrayal..
Maiden Town Arc Preview
25. The Maiden Town Arc #1
The Maiden Town Arc #3
The Maiden Town Arc #4
The Maiden Town Arc #5
Heart Fragment #1
Heart Fragment #2 🍋 + Aki Redesign
Zombies?!
26. Blue Spider Lilly?
Backstory Chapter #3
27. Helpful Hashira
28. "Maiden" Hashira
29. Ironic Duo
30. Meeting
31. Missing
32. Long Night
Little Treat
33. Limits?
34. Gyutaro

The Maiden Town Arc #2

1.8K 77 21
By Kitty_nii-chan

"Melody, let's try this one!" Taiyun awed at the fish in the pool.

"Y'know we're here for a demon, right?" Melody reminded, putting her hands on her hips.

"Uh-huh." He said, still looking at the fish.

"We're not supposed to be playing games!"

"Your just saying that cause you'll lose if you played against me." Taiyun smirked, raising his eyebrows.

"....Is that a challenge?.."

"What do you think?"

"Oh, it's on."

**
"We have three hours until it's full dark." Aki whispered.

"I have an idea. Can we head to the main office?"

"Of course, Dove."

*
"You want us to what?" The co-leader of Maiden Town asked.

"I want you to evacuate the town and travel to Maiden Mansion. There are a bunch of unpopulated houses there and you'll be safe."

"Are you sure we'll make it before dark?"

"Yes. There's no doubt. On the path back, I had Maiden Slayers follow us to escort you safely back to Maiden Mansion."

Aki was shocked to hear this. He didn't see any Slayers.

"Alright, Master (M/n). I'll make the announcement."

**
2 HOURS LATER...

"It seems everyone has evacuated."

"Good. We'll be putting them in danger if they stayed."

"Would the demon even show themselves if they're no humans around?"

"No. That's why we search. I'm starting to feel a presence. It's coming from this house..let's go."

Aki and (M/n) started running to the home, only for the presence to dissappear.

"Huh?"

"What happened?"

"The presence dissappear all of a sudden."

The presence reappeared and disappeared again.

"Is it playing with us?" (M/n) muttered.

"Dove?"

(M/n) turned to Aki to see Aki being dragged underground by quicksand.

"A-Aki?!" (M/n) grabbed Aki's hand and tried to pull Aki out the sand, but he didn't budge.

(M/n) sensed a presence but he didn't let go of Aki's hand, until (M/n)'s arm was cut off.

"W-wha-"

"Geez...I got tired off looking at your sad attempt of saving your friend." The mysterious male voice hissed.

The male looked familiar.

His blond hair, his sharp teeth, his strong figure, and his yellow eyes that read 'Upper 5'.

"So this 'is' your town, (M/n). How lucky am I?" The demon cruelly smirked.

"Somori?!"

Aki was fully gone as his body was submerged underground.

Aki's presence was sensed somewhere else.

"So he was teleported to a different place."

(M/n) dodged the incoming from the demon.

"You're a demon now, Somori? And here I thought you hated my guts for being one."

(M/n) kicked Somori but he turned into sand.

"Too Slow." Somori grew claws and dashed to (M/n).

"Maiden Breathing: 5th Form, Assassination of Hope and Love!" Using his hand, (M/n) cut off Somori's head.

"So you are fast...but not that fast."

Somori's head turned into sand.

"Upper 5? That's our enemy! This is worst than I thought." (M/n) dashed off to Aki's presence.

"He can turn himself into sand to avoid death, or was that just a clone made of sand."

"More importantly, I have to make it to Aki."

*
Aki's POV
=============================
"Where the fuck am I?!" I yelled.

Looking at my surroundings, It seems it was in a building. A building that didn't look populated by any humans.

I growled. I was pissed.

Thanks to a Demon Art I was transported to an abandoned building away from My Dove.

"Ooooooh~ Mad, are we?"

I turn to see a demon. His eyes has 'Upper 5' on them. I took out my daggers.

"Shadow Breathing: 1st Form, Rage of the Shadow Beast!" I made a huge slash on his chest. The attack I did broke through the wall of the building as we now are outside.

"Faster than expected. I know not to underestimate you anymore." He smiled.

'The more angry I am, the stronger my moves are. That's why I'm considered special in the Kyogami family.'

*
Taiyun's POV
=============================
"Did they lie to us about a demon being here? I haven't seen anything so far.."

"Maybe try looking harder?" A sudden voice said.

A harsh wind of sand circles us as clones of a blond haired male showed.

"Clones?" I muttered.

"...is this...how he was able...to kill multiple Slayers at one time?" Melody summons her scythe and I  bring out my boomerang.

"You guys don't look as entertaining as the other two." One of the many smirked.

They all make sharp earth claws and charge at both of us.

Melody nodded to me and I got her message. I jump high in the air.

"Blood Demon Art: Unsettling Wind Current!" Melody lifted the scythe above her head and spun it around, creating forceful winds. The winds pulled all the clones in, trapping them in a forever spinning vortex.

"Advanced Marksman: 2nd Shot, Cutting Air Slashes!" I create blue wind slashes that got sucked into Melody's wind currents.

The wind blades travel alongside Melody's current, slicing limbs of the demons.

The bodies soon turned to sand. Noticing this, Melody stopped her Demon Art.

"So they were just clones." I sighed.

"But...then...that means there's a real one, right?"

"That's true. The question is, where's the real one?"

"I don't know. We have to find the others tho', they might be in danger."

"Leaving so soon?"

Around us more clones began to spawn.

*
Aki's POV
=============================
"Have you found it out, Slayer? I'm the real one!"

I was not in the best shape. I had multiple wounds and fractures, but this wasn't even close to the damage from Upper 3.

However, they were still fatal wounds.

"I have to say, I wasn't expecting a random Slayer to be this strong. You're almost making me sweat. How about you become a demon, Aki."

In a millisecond, I aimed for the demon's neck, but he blocked it with his hand.

He punched through my stomach and threw me on the ground.

"Now, what's your decision? You're on the brink of death and you'll be a waste. Do you want to be a waste, Aki?"

My body was going limp, "I won't." I muttered.

"It's not like you have a choice anyway. I was ordered by him to do this after all. I can see why. We need strong demons like you. So, don't fight the transformation, Aki. Let him take over, and become a demon."

3rd POV
=============================
Somori forcefully gave Aki droplets of his blood.

Aki fought to nullify the transformation, but ended up losing.

*
(M/n) tries to make it to Aki's location quicker as he felt his presence weakening.

A weakening presence only means one thing.

"Where are you going, buddy?" A Somori clone appeared.

"Get the FUCK out of my way!"

The Hashira was getting frustrated. Somori clones show up out of nowhere and slow him down.

When he tries to ignore them, they end up wounding him to get his attention.

(M/n) felt Aki's presence turn unpleasant and unsettling.

"H-he didn't..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 727 29
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...
872K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
286K 8.8K 35
[Name] [Surname] already experience a lot of hardships and obstacles towards her life. She didn't wanted to experience those again but fate really li...
8K 335 10
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚. 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟, 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢...