Little Treat

Hello, Dear Readers. I have something here. It isn't much, nor is it little, but I wanted to share this with you.

These are Breathing Forms that were originally gonna be for the M/n of this story, but I felt that they were...basic. I posting them here so you, my dear readers, can possibly use them for your Demon Slayer Ocs or stories, since I have nothing else to do with them.

Other than that, this story is expected to have an update a day after the Fuyuhiko One-Short. Till then, hang on.
—————————-
(I made them in the form of Ocs to make them more interesting...)

Name: Kai Kozumi
Alias: Qwin
Age: 19
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Occupation: Demon Slayer
Sexual Preference: Men
Partner: Hiro
Sex Position: Power Bottom

Likes: Ribbon Dancing, Stretching, Takoyaki
Dislikes: Demons, Homophobia, Pork

Bio: Kai is a homosexual Demon Slayer, which is rare. He was born in a family that survived off arranged marriages. Just like his older brother, Motsuki Kozumi, Kai was expected to marry a woman that his parents arranged for him. However, his brother opposes this, since he knows his brother's preference.

Even Motsuki's wife opposes the arrangement, knowing how disgusted Kai looks when he's beside his future leman.

Despite all the disapproval, the parents wanted the marriage to be arranged.

They knew of Kai's 'phase' of liking men, so they want this marriage to break him out of this. It hurts him to know that his parents don't approve of his sexual preference, but he still refuses to marry the woman.

After a heated argument with his parents, and the parents of the female he's supposed to marry, he finally decided to run away from his home, and he ended up with a desirable end.
————-
Weapon: Ribbon Sword - A sword that has the properties of a ribbon and sword. It's similar to his teacher's blade, but it has soft properties to make it hard to nick or break. This sword also is extremely light, making it easy to wield and preform fast movements.

(His ribbon has a base length of 80 inches, which is 6 feet and 8 inches. It can stretch to add 208 inches, which is an extra 17 feet and 4 inches.)
—————
Breathing Style: Rainbow Breathing: Kai is the student of Tomioka, The Water Hashira, and he creates his own breathing style that branch off his Master's style. His second teacher was The Love Hashira, who taught Kai how to further his skills with his ribbon sword and flexibility.
—————
¥ Rainbow Breathing: First Form, True Red, Passionate Ribbon Dance!

Kai leaps forward, and sways his ribbonlike sword around as he continuously flips his body, following its momentum to create layers of calculated slashes.

¥ Rainbow Breathing: Second Form, Happy Orange, Energetic Dance!

Kai swings himself, and his sword around him rapidly to create a quick long distance slashes.

¥ Rainbow Breathing: Third Form, Positive Domain, Yellow Sun!

Kai slashes a circle shape in the air that cuts down incoming attacks.

¥ Rainbow Breathing: Fourth Form, Oldest Green, Four-leaf Clover!

Kai unleashes the most flexibility of his body, and rushes towards his opponent. He dodges the incoming attacks his opponents sends to him by dancing, and sways his ribbon around while he dances, which effectively cuts down the incoming attacks.

¥ Rainbow Breathing: Fifth Form, Calmed Blue, Slow Ribbon!

Kai closes his eyes, and calmly dances to the target. It looks as if he's dancing slow, but he's actually dancing faster than what meets the eye. That's why when he's attacked, the attack seem to phase through his body. In reality, he's just dodging the attack way too quickly for the eye to process. When Kai finally approaches the target, he slices their necks so fast that they don't even feel it.