🌼ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ━━ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ (ɴᴇᴡ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴏx, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰ... More

ᴀ/ɴ
😇ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ😇
🤥ʟɪᴇꜱ🤥
🤫ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ🤫
🍭ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ🍭
🐦ᴍʀ. ᴘɪɢᴇᴏɴ 72🐦
🤡ᴘꜱʏᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅɪᴀɴ🤡
🧧ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰᴜ🧧
👡ꜱᴏʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇʀ👡
🍌Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ🍌
💚ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ💚
👔ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ ᴀɢʀᴇꜱᴛᴇ👔
🇨🇵ᴍᴇɢᴀ ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ🇨🇵
💜ɢᴜɪʟᴛʀɪᴘ💜
⚔ᴄʀᴏᴄᴏᴅᴜᴇʟ⚔
🦋ᴏᴘᴛɪɢᴀᴍɪ🦋
💍ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪᴀɴᴄᴇᴇ💍
💦ꜱᴇɴᴛɪʙᴜʙʙʟᴇʀ💦
🤖ʜᴀᴄᴋ-ꜱᴀɴ🤖
🌠ᴡɪꜱʜᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🌠
🍽ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄ🍽
💕ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ💕
🕶ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ🕶
💧ᴅᴏᴋᴜ💧
💫ᴅᴀᴢᴢʟᴇʀ💫
⌚ᴇᴘʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀʟ⌚
🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🟡
🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🟡
💨ʟᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴀɴ💨
⚽️ᴘᴇɴᴀʟᴛᴇᴀᴍ⚽️
🐸ʀɪꜱᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🐸
⚡ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)⚡
ᴀ/ɴ

⚠️ᴘʀᴇᴊᴜᴅɪᴄᴇ⚠️

1K 41 116
By ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: Racism and hate crime❗❗❗)

Scene: Parisian Sidewalk.

Kalianna is watching the news on her phone.

"Last night, Lady Luck and Cat Noir successfully prevented the explosion of a turbine of a cocoa shop factory, saving Paris from drowning in rotten chocolate." Nadja Chamack reported.

The screen switches to a man being detained by the police.

"It's a bunch of lies! The chocolate turbine was perfectly cleaned!" The man insisted.

Kalianna scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Yeah, I guess Cat Noir and I just imagined seeing bacteria growing in it before we stopped it from exploding."

"No wonder why I felt so terrible after I ate that chocolate." Tikki says from her owner's purse before gagging.

"I'm really sorry Tikki, hopefully that healing spell the Celestial Guardian did on you is making you feel better." Kalianna says, patting her Kwami's head with a finger.

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Art Classroom.

Sabine Cheng is performing her painting class while her art members are focused on painting.

"Chinese paintbrushes are very different from western paintbrushes," Sabine stated.

One student takes and eats a choquette from the plate on the table. Seven students are shown stroking their paintbrushes against their paper.

Two of the seven are Lila and Hiro, who are sitting next to each other and painting. The latter is doing his best to ignore the former because he notices she keeps glancing at him with a lustful look in her eye.

(Sukura41: 🤮🤮🤮.)

"They allow you to easily master the five shades of ink." Sabine continues. "Dry, concentrate, thick, clear, and diluted." She walks over to Nadja Chamack and fixes her position on her paintbrush. "If you use them well, all these nuances can make up all the colors, texture, and light you need to represent the world."

The Chinese woman goes over to Hiro and inspects his painting. "Oh my Hiro! Is that... the Mona Lisa painting that was created by Leonardo Da Vinci?"

"It is Mrs. Cheng, does it look bad?" Hiro questioned, slightly worried his painting wasn't perfect.

"Not at all young man, it looks exactly like the Mona Lisa in the Louvre! Keep up the good work," Sabine gently pats the Tsurugi boy's shoulder and walks away to check on another art student.

Hiro smiles and continues adding some shading to his painting, when he flinched as a hand was placed on his thigh underneath the table.

Lila's hand.

"You're so talented Hiro, I wish I could be as talented as you, maybe we can get together at my house and you can teach me how to paint like you?" The Rossi girl questioned, biting her lip and fluttering her eyelashes at him.

He gives her a cold look in return. "No." He shoves her hand off his thigh. "Don't touch my thigh again."

He goes back to his painting while Lila scowls at him for being difficult.

(Sukura41: B1tch he has a GIRLFRIEND, what did you expect? 🤨)

"Why do you always have to be so cold to me?" Lila asked Hiro quietly.

"Because I have a girlfriend." Hiro retorts, not taking his eyes off his painting.

Lila rolled her eyes at the mention of the Giant freak's name. "Are you kidding me? All because of Giselle?"

"We both know that's not just it, p£rvert." Hiro snapped back, shooting the manipulative girl a harsh look before going back to painting.

Lila gritted her teeth and turned back to her own painting.

Just then Hiro's phone sounded and he acquires it from his back pocket. He reads the message Giselle sent him and smiles. "Ms. Cheng," He gets up. "Giselle just texted me and said she's here, I have to go, we're going on a date today."

Lila scoffs at this. She would never understand how a girl like Giselle attracted a hot guy like Hiro.

"That's perfectly fine Hiro, you and Giselle have a good time." Sabine says.

"Thank you," Hiro bows before he left the room.

Lila rolls her eyes once more.

(Sukura41: Keep rolling them and see if I don't poke them out. 😐)

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

Hiro rushes down the steps with a smile and wraps Giselle in his arms.

"Hey!" She greeted, smiling as well and pecking his lips. "How was art class with Ms. Sabine?"

"Nice as usual, but unfortunately there's a new member. Lila." Hiro frowns.

Giselle scowls. "Seriously? That tramp?! Did she do anything to you?"

Hiro sighs. "She put her hand on my thigh and asked me to teach her to paint as good as me at her place."

"Excuse me?!" Giselle steps out of her boyfriend's hold. "Oh he11 no, didn't that b1tch learn from that a$$-whupping Kali gave her three weeks ago? I'm gonna go drag that floozy!"

The singer prepares to start towards the steps when Hiro grabs her wrist.

"Don't, love, let's go on our date, forget that desperate girl." Hiro suggests.

"Okay, fine," Giselle rolls her eyes. "But if she does that again I'm whupping her a$$."

Hiro chuckles. "I have no doubt about that."

The two then got into the Tsurugi car and it drove away from the premises.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

(Sukura41: Just to be clear, the fight with the Sentimonster didn't happen, because I just don't see the point of it.)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Art Classroom.

The classroom is empty and Sabine packs up her choquettes she got from her bakery earlier and leaves.

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont.

Sabine walks out and down the steps, then goes towards the bus stop. She turns on her phone, which says 11:05, and calls Marinette.

"Hi, it's Marinette, leave a message please!" Marinette's voicemail says before it beeped.

(Sukura41: Had to upgrade Marinette's voicemail because her original is so tacky. 🤢)

"Honey, it's mom! Are you getting here soon? Or are you held up at the ice rink?" Sabine asks.

Meanwhile, at the Dupain-Cheng bakery, Kalianna exits with a box. She opens it and takes in the aroma of the Pain au chocolate pastries. "Ahhh."

"Those smell good Kalianna! Can I have a piece?" Tikki asked.

"Sure, Tikki." Kalianna takes off a piece from one of the pastries in her box and feeds it to Tikki. She sees the bus stop from afar just then. "Let's get to the bus stop and wait."

Scene: Bus Stop.

Sabine is still waiting for the bus when Kalianna approaches her.

"Hello, Ms. Sabine! You're waiting for the bus too?" The supermodel inquires.

"Hello, Kalianna, and yes, I'm also waiting for Marinette, we're going to get dim sum today. Would you like to join?" Sabine questions.

"Sure! Where is Marinette?" Kalianna inquires.

"She's at the ice rink for her skating lessons." Sabine responds.

Kalianna's eyes widened. "Marinette takes ice skating lessons?!"

"I was surprised myself when she came to me and Tom and asked if she could, she started taking them after school." Sabine explains.

"Was that before or after I beat Lila's a$$- I mean, butt?" Kalianna asked.

"Huh?" Sabine rose an eyebrow. "Oh! The fight between you and that classmate of yours, Marinette told me about that. Yes, she started taking lessons before the incident. I'm so sorry about what that Martin boy did to your sketchbook sweetheart," She gives Kalianna an emphatic look. "I just can't believe Lila and her friends allowed him to ruin your sketches! She seems like such a nice girl when she comes into the bakery."

"Lila comes to your bakery?" Kalianna was surprised by this.

"Yes, sometimes she does, but did you get a new sketchbook?" Sabine inquires.

"Yes, I did." Kalianna replies.

"That's wonderful dear," Sabine smiles. "Would you like to see a picture of Marinette in her skating outfits?"

"Of course." Kalianna nods.

Sabine gets out her phone, going to her photo gallery and clicking on a picture of Marinette in the ice rink with Philippe. "Here she is."

"Wow." Kalianna smiled as Sabine swiped through the pictures of Marinette figure skating. "Does she take private lessons with Philippe?"

"She preferred it that way because she didn't want anyone to see her falling on her butt." Sabine chuckles.

Kalianna giggles at her statement.

"The private lessons are a bit more expensive, but Marinette has become good at skating already, I've never seen her make such fast progress." Sabine told Kalianna.

The bus arrives just then and the doors open.

Kalianna gets on first and gives the male bus driver a mouth-closed smile. "Hello, sir." She gets her bus ticket out of her purse and scans it before moving aside, allowing Sabine to get on.

"Good day sir. Would you mind if I put this here while I look for my wallet?" Sabine asked the driver, putting her bag of choquettes by him.

"Oh, wow, choquettes!" The driver says.

"A few left over from my class. They're homemade. You'd be doing me a favor by eating them, as long as it doesn't hold up the bus." Sabine said.

"Well if I can be of service to a commuter!" The bus driver eats one choquette. "Mm, exquisite!" He eats another choquette. "Mmm, delicious!" He inhales a third choquette. "Scrumptious!" He eats one more choquette and starts licking his fingers.

Kalianna can't help but shake her head.

"I'm here!" Marinette shouts as she came running to the bus entrance door. She leans on her knees, out of breath.

"This is my daughter Marinette," Sabine introduced the bluenette to the driver.

"Sorry I'm late mom, I got here as fast as I could so I didn't have time to change into my regular clothes." Marinette informed.

It was only then that Kalianna noticed the pink duffel bag over her friend's shoulder. She also had on a pretty black/blue ice skating outfit, her hair was tied in a messy bun with a blue ribbon, and she had on her usual sparkly black flats that she wore with her everyday attire.

"Marinette, wow! You look so good!" Kalianna praises Marinette.

The bluebell-eyed designer looks at her and smiles. "Hey, Kalianna! Are you coming with my mom and I to get dim sum?"

"Yeah." Kalianna nods.

"Do you have your bus ticket?" Sabine asked her daughter.

Marinette gasps. "Oh shoot! Um well- uh, huh, the thing is-"

"Marinette, I asked you to remember it." Sabine says.

"I know mom, I'm sorry, I was just in a rush, my figure skating lessons took a bit longer today. But it's no biggie, I'll just buy one." Marinette digs into her duffel bag, getting her purse, which she also dug into, but she realized she had no money. "Ahh, no, I forgot my change."

"Luckily I've always got a few spares." Sabine holds up two tickets.

"Thanks super mom!" Marinette hugs and kisses her mom on the cheek. "Mmwah!"

Sabine scans the tickets on the scanner.

Scene: Inside The Bus.

Sabine, Marinette, and Kalianna walk down the aisle.

"I've never had dim sum before, what does it taste like?" Kalianna asked Marinette.

"Really good. It's a simple Chinese cuisine that's served for brunch. My mom and I go for it every Saturday." Marinette explains. "I'm sure you'll like it." She assures Kalianna, and she nods.

(Sukura41: Look at them being friends, they're so adorable. 🥺)

"Mhm, mhm, look, in terms of the process, when it comes to the re-evaluation of the online-offline products, the market demands a high yield in terms of productivity; see what I mean? Mhm." A businessman speaks on the phone.

(Sukura41: ...I just lost a few brain cells trying to understand what this man was saying.)

Sabine, Marinette, and Kalianna notice the man is standing in the handicapped area of the bus while a man in a wheelchair is struggling to move.

"Hey, that man's in the handicapped spot and he's standing up while this man is struggling!" Kalianna glances at the wheelchair man and then glares at the businessman.

Sabine frowns and approaches him. "Hello sir. Would you be so kind as to let this person access the spot that's reserved for their use?" She gestures to the wheelchair man.

"Hey I'm on a conference call here." The businessman retorts before returning to his call. "So what I was saying- Yeah, I mean, concomitantly with the situational adaptability, the direct manager should make the negotiable systems converge."

Sabine forms a plan, which shows up in a yellow background with cheery trees. She spots a traffic light, the rude businessman, a gear on the handicapped person's wheelchair, and a paintbrush.

The Chinese woman places the paintbrush on the floor in front of the inconsiderate man and steps back.

Kalianna and Marinette look at each other in confusion but watches on to see what happens as the businessman continues to talk on his phone.

"No, no, no, we need a strong plan. If we aren't flexible regarding our immobilized relations then we're gonna get cre-"

The bus slows and pulls to a stop at a corner, the businessman trips on the paintbrush Sabine placed on the floor and is sent flying forward, and the wheelchair man is moved uncontrollably to the handicapped area.

"Thank you sir, your sense of civic responsibility is much appreciated." Sabine politely told the businessman.

Kalianna and Marinette exchanged surprised looks before giggling.

"Next stop, Louise Michel." The voice on ther intercom says.

Marinette sees a woman inside a flower shop just then and her eyes widened. "Shoot! I forgot the pres-" She covers her mouth and looks to her mom and Kalianna. "Uhh, the thing for my new design!"

"You're making a new design Marinette? That's cool." Kalianna praises.

"Yeah! B-But I need a magazine to do it, can I borrow your wallet mom? I really have to get it." Marinette says.

"Are you sure? I don't think you'll have time to get off and back on during the stop." Sabine warns.

Marinette hugs her mother. "I'll be so quick, please, please, please, please, pleaseee?"

Kalianna was a bit suspicious as to why the bluenette was begging so much but she dismissed the feeling. Maybe she just desperately needed the magazine because she was gonna make it into a dress?

Sabine nods and hands Marinette her wallet.

"Louise Michel." The intercom says, the bus coming to a stop.

"Thank you!" Marinette thanked her mother before sprinting out of the bus.

"Wow, she really needs that magazine." Kalianna comments.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: A Nearby Flower Shop.

"This one please!" Marinette points at a gorgeous flower bouquet with pink roses and white flowers. "Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!" She urges as the female florist picks up the bouquet.

The florist hands Marinette the flower bouquet and she quickly pays for it. She looks back and gasps at the bus starting to leave.

"Nooo!" Marinette funs after the bus. "Waiiit!" She calls, but the vehicle is already leaving. She stops and catches her breath.

Scene: Inside The Bus.

"Shouldn't we tell the bus driver to stop Ms. Sabine?" Kalianna asked the woman.

"Hold on," Sabine replies, looking at her phone, counting down to five seconds.

"Next stop, Claire LeCone." The intercom says.

Just as Sabine is finished counting, her phone starts ringing, and she answers.

"Mom, the bus left without me!" Marinette informs.

"I know, honey. I'm on it." Sabine responds calmly.

"What do I do now?" Marinette asked.

"Kalianna and I will get off the next stop and wait for you. Meet us there!" Sabine instructs.

"Claire LeCone." The intercom says as the bus stops.

Kalianna and Sabine go to a set the doors on the vehicle; they open to reveal a strict-looking man outside.

"Ticket, please!" The ticket inspector orders.

'Why does he sound like such a snooty man?' Kalianna rose an eyebrow.

"Hello, sir. My daughter got off earlier with mine, but we're supposed to meet up at this stop. She shouldn't be too long. Why don't we get off and wait for her together?" Sabine offers.

"No one's ever tried that one on me before." The ticket inspector gets on the bus. "Non-payment affairs, that's a 50 euro five. How will you be paying?"

"Unfortunately, sir, I have no money with me. My daughter has my wallet." Sabine responds.

"Of course, and I suppose you don't have any ID with you either." The ticket inspector sneers, reaching out his hand.

Kalianna frowns at him.

"Well, obviously. I just explained to you that my daughter has my wallet-" Sabine tried to say.

"Right! Well, I guess we'll just see at the next stop. But not with your imaginary daughter, but with a real police officer, who's going to take you in!" The ticket inspector proclaims.

Kalianna gasps at his words.

"What? But... That's so unfair!" Sabine protested.

The man gets in her face. "What's unfair is committing fraud and stealing from Parisians who do pay for their tickets, ma'am!" He steps back, looking at Sabine smugly.

"You don't have to be so rude! Ms. Sabine DOES have a daughter, she's my friend and she has Ms. Sabine's wallet, the bus just left without her." Kalianna defends Sabine.

The ticket inspector turns to her and his face twisted into disgust. She immediately recognizes that look.

That was the same look that racist b1tch Karen Smith gave her and Giselle in that Starbucks coffee shop!

"Do you really think I'm going to believe someone like you? I bet you're her accomplice in this scheme aren't you?!" The inspector gestures to Sabine, glaring at Kalianna.

"Now hold on, I'm not just going to let you talk to a minor that way," Sabine puts her hand out in front of Kalianna protectively. "You heard what the girl said, isn't that enough proof for you?"

"No!" The a$$hole inspector retorts. "Both you AND her will be in big trouble now." He smirks at the two.

Sabine looks back and notices some people glaring at her.

Kalianna turns around and sees this. "What the he11 are you all looking at?! Mind your own d@mn business!"

The civilians immediately looked away when she yelled that.

"A$$holes." Kalianna muttered in annoyance, shooting a dirty look at the ticket inspector.

Scene: Bus Stop.

Marinette arrives and pants. "Where are they?" She looks around.

Scene: Outside The Hôtel de Ville.

The bus arrives and the ticket inspector, Kalianna, and Sabine get off, encountering Lieutenant Roger Raincomprix.

"Hey there, Roger, I got a customer for you. No ticket, no money, no ID, she even made up a family with a daughter and everything! And this other one here is aiding in her schemes!" The inspector points at Kalianna.

"Get your finger away from me before I bite it off." The noirette threatens.

"You see Roger? She's getting hostile because she's been caught!" Inspector Racist insisted.

"What did I get caught doing? I didn't do anything!" Kalianna snaps back.

"Ah, Roger, perfect timing! Tell this man I'm not lying. Our daughters are together in the same class, even Kalianna here is in the same class as them." Sabine puts her hand on Kalianna's shoulder.

Inspector A$$wipe laughs. "Seriously? This woman just can't stop lying!"

"She's not lying, I already told you, I'm FRIENDS with HER DAUGHTER!" Kalianna yells at the man, getting frustrated. "What's so hard to believe about that?!"

Inspector Jerk rolls his eyes. "As if I'd believe you, you're nothing but a filthy liar, just like this woman."

Kalianna scoffs. "Oh, you mother-"

"Uh, well, the thing is yeah, it's the truth but..." Roger spoke up, rubbing the back of his neck.

"The truth but, what?" Sabine was confused.

"Well, I'm sorry, Sabine, but you were on the bus without a ticket that's a violation and without ID to boot, you know it's my duty to take you in for an identity check." Roger says.

"WHAT?!" Kalianna's eyes widened.

"An identity check? Are you kidding, Roger? We've known each other for years!" Sabine protested, getting irritated.

"Are you serious right now Mr. Roger? You KNOW that Ms. Sabine has a daughter! Marinette has her wallet, is that so hard to understand?!" Kalianna clenches her hands.

"Watch out, they're getting aggressive!" Inspector Crooked Nose hides behind Roger and points at the two. "They're getting aggressive!"

"The law is the law." Roger says firmly.

"Oh please, like you of all people would understand the law. Last time I checked, you gave Ms. Anarka a ticket for her boat being too decorated." Kalianna rolls her eyes.

"He did that?" Sabine inquires with surprise before looking at Roger. "Roger, how could you do such a thing?"

"That was a long time ago." Roger defended himself.

"And don't try to change the subject, you're both nothing but compulsive liars!" Inspector Cvnt steps out from behind Roger with his hands on his hips as he glares down at Kalianna. "And since you want to talk so much, I think it's best you hand over YOUR ID and your ticket!" He reaches out his hand.

"With your attitude, you'd probably tear my ticket up and keep my ID while this idiot stands by and watches," Kalianna gestures to Roger. "So no, I don't think I will."

Inspector Racist quickly grew furious at this. "You smart-mouthed brat! I bet you don't even HAVE a ticket or ID! You're committing fraud too!!" He points at Kalianna accusingly.

"Leave her alone, have you no compassion? She's just a child!" Sabine holds out her arm in front of Kalianna, glaring at the man.

"And children can also be a threat." Inspector A$$ counters.

Sabine opens her mouth to retaliate when her phone starts ringing in her handbag. "Oh, hang on." She goes to reach inside her bag.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't move!" Inspector Racist snatches the handbag off her person. "Check her purse!" He shoves the bag into Roger's arms, keeping a critical eye on Sabine.

"What the he11 is wrong with you?! You just forcefully removed Ms. Sabine's bag off her!" Kalianna shouts.

"And for good reason." Inspector Witch Nose retaliates.

"What is wrong with you people? It must be Marinette, I have to answer, she must be worried!" Sabine says.

"You never know, she might have some dangerous stuff in there!" Inspector Cvnt says to Roger.

The Lieutenant begins shaking out the items from Sabine's bag, ruining a painting that she had.

"Oh, come on! Be careful will you?!" Sabine says in exasperation.

"You're literally searching her bag without a search warrant! Stop right now!" Kalianna demands.

"Don't listen to this disgusting girl Roger, you're doing the right thing." Inspector Kiss A$$ assures.

"No, he isn't!" Sabine shouts, fed up. "Between you and your nonsense," She points at Roger. "And him and his nonsense," She points at the inspector. "It's... all nonsense!"

"Woah!" Roger holds up a hand. "You need to calm down right now, because you are two inches away from insulting a public official."

"Yes, that's right. Insult, insult!" Inspector Racist smirks.

"Just shut up will you?! You're racist a$$ must be enjoying torturing innocent people!" Kalianna shouts at the man.

"Innocent? Ha, don't make me laugh!" Inspector Cvnt jeers.

Just then a group of officers marched over.

"Is there a problem here, Roger?" An officer questions.

"Yes! I am a victim of an injustice!" Sabine stated.

"You'll speak when asked to, ma'am." Another officer retorts.

"Oh come on, even the officers are a$$holes?" Kalianna mutters angrily, clenching her hands.

"Sabine, we've been as reasonable as we can about all this, but since you're refusing to cooperate, I have no choice but to do my duty." Roger says.

"What? But I haven't done anything!" Sabine protested while two officers placed their hands on her shoulders.

"You're not really helping your case, ma'am!" Inspector Racist says smugishly.

"The law is the law." Roger handcuffs Sabine.

"What? That's so unfair!" Kalianna protested. "Leave her alone!"

"I don't believe this, are you people humans or robots?!" Sabine angrily asked the officers as they escorted her away.

"Ms. Sabine!" Kalianna tries to run after the woman, but her left arm is grabbed harshly by the inspector.

"And just where do you think you're going you little accomplish?" He asked angrily.

"Let go of me!" Kalianna struggles in his hold and she winced when he tightened his grip on her arm.

"Roger, I think you should arrest this one too, she's just as guilty as that woman." Inspector Idiot told the ginger-haired man.

"Are you sure about that? She's just a minor." Roger says hesitantly.

"Who cares? Foreigners like her always cause trouble and comit crimes!" Inspector Racist insisted.

Kalianna winced when he squeezed her arm tighter. "LET GO!"

The man's eyes widened when the noirette kicked him in the family jewels, and he wheezed, cupping his private and falling to his knees.

"You little sh1t...!" He curses. "You just assaulted me!!"

Kalianna looks at her left arm, which is a faint red. "You assaulted me too!" She shouts at the inspector.

Just then screams were heard and Kalianna turned to see the officers running away from Sabine, who had turned into Qilin.

"YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR MY INJUSTICE!" The villain declares.

"Sh1t!" Kalianna goes to run away to transform, when Roger grabs her bruising arm.

"Hey, don't go anywhere!" He demands.

"Let go of me you fake cop!!!" Kalianna stomps on Roger's foot, and he yelps in pain, letting her go, allowing her to flee.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Kalianna is running before she hides in an alley and lets Tikki out of her purse.

"Are you okay Kalianna? I heard what was happening." Tikki says worriedly. She gasps when she sees her holder's arm. "Kalianna, your arm!"

"I'll be fine Tikki, Roger and that inspector motherfvcker are SO gonna get sued hard after this is all over." Kalianna scowls.

Tikki nods. "They deserve exactly that!"

"Tikki, spots on!"

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Hôtel de Ville. After The Qilin Fight.

"Miraculous Lady Luck!!" Lady Luck throws her Lucky Charm ray gun into the air.

The magical ladybugs repair the Hôtel de Ville and all the damages, bringing everything back to normal.

Lady Luck takes a Magical Charm out of her yo-yo. "Ms. Sabine Cheng, here is a Creati Charm." She gives Sabine the pretty Charm. "Always keep it with you it'll protect you from Shadow Moth."

"Pound it!" Cat Noir and Lady Luck fist-bump.

Just then Roger and Inspector Racist came approaching.

"All right, let's go to the station, now!" Roger orders, holding a pair of handcuffs.

"Yes, identity check custody and the whole works!" Inspector Jerk says excitedly.

"That's enough." Lady Luck says coldly, getting in front of Sabine, stopping Roger from getting near her.

"Huh? What are you doing Lady Luck?" Roger asked.

"Stopping you from arresting an innocent woman. I heard what you guys did from Kalianna De-Sinclair, a French-Korean supermodel." Lady Luck says.

Cat Noir was surprised at hearing Kalianna's name, but he stayed quiet.

"Where is Kalianna? Is she alright?" Sabine asks worriedly.

"She is Ms. Cheng, don't worry, she told me what these two did," Lady Luck glares at Roger and the inspector. "She told me you were being racist and accusing them of being guilty! You're both disgusting," She glares at them.

"Now just hold on a minute, just because you're a superhero doesn't mean you can talk to us that way!" Inspector Crooked Nose gives the bug heroine a dirty look. "Step aside right now, that woman is guilty!" He points at Sabine.

"Hang on, I know Miss Dupain-Cheng! No one in the world is more upright and honest than she is!" Cat Noir defends the Chinese woman.

Lady Luck looks at Roger with repugnance. "In my perspective, you've already failed as an officer and lieutenant, I don't know how you haven't been kicked off the force yet."

"What? But... how could you say such a thing like that? Whose side are you on?!" Roger asks angrily.

Lady Luck puts a hand on Sabine's shoulders. "Hers."

Sabine looks at her with shock, then smiles.

"The least you can do is not use those handcuffs on Ms. Cheng and wait for her daughter to come back before you make anymore RASH decisions." Lady Luck snaps.

Roger nearly flinches at her harsh tone.

"The law is a good thing, but you need humanity to apply it as well, which you nor this ticket inspector seem to have." Lady Luck concluded.

The inspector glares at her and sticks up his nose.

"Well... I promise, Lady Luck." Roger decided.

"What do you mean, Roger?!" Inspector Witch Nose queried, furious that he wasn't getting to see Sabine get put in handcuffs once more.

"It means he's finally gained some common sense and a little bit of humanity." Lady Luck told the inspector bitterly. "You got a problem with that?"

The inspector opens his mouth to respond, but when he sees the glares the heroes and Sabine are giving him, he closes his mouth. "Hmph!" He looks away, aggrieved.

"That's what I thought." Lady Luck gives him a repulsed look, then turns to Cat Noir. "Let's go Cat Noir."

Cat Noir nods and jumps away while Lady Luck swings in the other direction.

Sabine takes a step forward, sending the inspector into a panic and making him hide behind Roger.

"Uh- say there, you're not gonna get Akumatized again, are you?" He asked cautiously.

Sabine gives him a disapproving look. "Like Lady Luck said, you are disgusting."

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Marinette is wondering around. "Mom! Kalianna!" She shouts for that. "AHHH!" She shrieks when Lady Luck unexpectedly lands in front of her.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I need to talk to you."

Scene: Hôtel de Ville.

Sabine, Roger, and the inspector are waiting for Marinette.

The inspector yawns. "How long until your so-called daughter gets here?" He asked Sabine.

The Chinese woman glares at him.

"Leave her alone, Frederick." Roger told the inspector.

Frederick rolls his eyes.

"Mom!!" Marinette comes rushing over with the flower bouquet in her hand. "I've been looking for you everywhere!" She stops in front of her mother and takes a breath. "Here, this is for you." She gives Sabine the flower bouquet. "I, uh, wanted to give those flowers to you to show how much I appreciate and love you. I've been meaning to do it for so long now but, um," She laughs nervously. "I-I just had so much work recently. But someday, I'll manage to handle it all just like you." She then hugs her mother.

"I know, darling." Sabine says affectionately.

Marinette turns to Roger and Frederick, giving the latter a cold look. "You." She points at the inspector. "Lady Luck told me exactly what you did to my mom! How could you be so disgusting?!"

"I'm not in the mood for chit-chat, just hand over your tickets," Frederick demands, reaching out his hands.

'A$$hole.' Marinette thought, offering Frederick the tickets.

He snatches them and uses the ticket scanner to scan them.

"So?" Roger asked.

Frederick's eyes widened when the scanner turned green. "They're... they're valid."

The mother and daughter duo gave him hateful looks.

"You weren't lying." Frederick concluded.

"Does this mean we can cancel the fine and the ID check?" Roger probed.

"Well, that doesn't change the fact that this lady was on the bus without a ticket! The situation is a bit complex. But I guess that- yes it would be reasonable to cancel it all." Frederick says disappointedly.

"You owe my mother an apology you racist!" Marinette yells at the inspector.

"Marinette, it's fine, let's go home and eat," Sabine puts a hand on Marinette's shoulder. After today, she was really hungry, and she wanted a meal.

"No! He's going to apologize! Both of them are!" Marinette glares at Roger and Frederick.

Roger sighs. "I apologize, Sabine, I was out of line."

"So was I, I apologize too." Frederick says in distaste.

Clapping was heard just then and the four turned around to see Kalianna clapping.

"How heart-warming, truly." The ravenette says sarcastically, walking forward. "It's amazing how you think fake apologies will get you guys out of the mess you've put yourselves in."

"You!" Frederick points at Kalianna. "You assaulted me! Roger, arrest that girl!!"

"Are you serious? Even after everything, you still haven't learned your lesson?" Sabine angrily asks the inspector.

"It's okay Ms. Sabine, because both of them are getting sued!" Kalianna smiles.

Both Roger and Frederick's eyes widened.

"Come on, take me down to the station please, so I can call my LAWYER dad," Kalianna smiles.

"N-Now, Ms. De-Sinclair, let's not get too hasty-" Roger attempts to change Kalianna's mind.

"Oh, no, no, no! Don't try to change my mind, you're both gonna get sued for hate crime and ASSAULT." Kalianna points at the dark bruise on her left arm.

Marinette and Sabine gasp when they see it.

"You'll be lucky if you don't get fired Roger, but YOU," Kalianna points at Frederick. "Oh, you're definitely getting fired."

Frederick gulps.

"Please, escort me to your car Roger," Kalianna smiles.

Roger hangs his head shamefully. "Of course."

As the three walk away, Sabine and Marinette look at each other.

Roger and Frederick were in deep sh1t, and they weren't getting out of it. This was the consequences of being racist.

Word Count: 5,573

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.6K 42
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
17.4K 477 19
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚎-𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊�...
161K 7.8K 20
「ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ɪᴍ ʜᴡᴀʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ」 ❀ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ