𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐒 |𝙺𝙳𝙶𝚇�...

By N4ETH4SLIM3ST

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐍𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb More

𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐎┊𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄┊𝙶𝙰𝚈 ?
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑┊"𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼"
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄┊𝙻𝚄𝚅𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚈
𝐒𝐈𝐗┊𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙺
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍┊'𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴'
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓┊𝙺𝙴𝙽'𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄┊𝙺𝙴𝙽'𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙿𝚃 𝟸
𝐓𝐄𝐍 ┊𝙳𝙾𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂?
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍┊𝚃𝙾𝙾 𝙵𝙰𝚁
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ 𝙰𝙿𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙸𝙴𝚂
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ 𝙵𝚄𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚈
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙶??
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊?
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ┊ "𝙰𝚆 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺"
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘┊ "𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙻"
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 ┊ 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 ┊ 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴

𝐎𝐍𝐄┊𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴

12.1K 523 514
By N4ETH4SLIM3ST

𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂
𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟯

"𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 it has three bedrooms and a four and a half bathrooms" kentrell spoke pointing to the apartment that was displayed on the Macbook screen. 

"oouu and it has a pool" nau'jour added as he looked over kentrell shoulder chewing loudly in kentrell's ear.

As a mugged formed on kentrell face a small smile gree onto nau'jour' face.

"fuck is you in my ear smacking fa, being annoying as shit I ought to smack the shit outta you" kentrell said mumbling the last half.

Nau'jour busted out laughing making kentrell turn over to him only to mug him even harder.

the mug on his face slowly dissolving as he watched nau'jour laugh he couldn't help but smile.

the two had been bestfriend's for the past seven years, they did everything and went through everything together.

The two even lost their virginity's together at the same party, in the rooms beside each other. 

kentrell meet nau'jour in the tenth grade, he was very antisocial, he didn't like many people and he definitely didn't like being around a lot of people.

But somehow nau'jour found a way to bring him out of that small shell he was in.

"you like this one better than the other one we saw" nau'jour asked, kentrell only nodded

"it has more room then this one" kentrell added "plus i know you tried of guest having to use your bathroom"

the two had been looking at apartments all morning, they currently lived in a two bedroom apartment.

it was a perfect size for them but they wanted something a little bit more spacier.

"shit 3,000 a month" nau'jour spoke scrunching up his face

"nothin we can't afford" kentrell mumbled as he scrolled through the pictures

The two were very well known famous YouTubers, well mostly nau'jour kentrell only did it when he felt like it.

He mainly was an Instagram influencer, which he had been doing for a while he, was now at 8.9M followers on Instagram.

"ima book us an apartment tour for Monday" kentrell said making nau'jour simply nod

after booking the appointment kentrell slid the MacBook over to nau'jour before sliding off of the tall stool that he had sat on.

grabbing his water bottle he made his way over to the refrigerator to grab the bag of grapes.

opening up the bag he sat it in the sink getting ready to wash them off.

"can you put me some in the bowl too" jour asked making kentrell nod

Opening the cabinet he grabbed two clear bowls out sitting them onto the counter before closing the cabinet back.

grabbing a handful of the now washed grapes he placed them into glass bowl, grabbing two more handfuls placing them into the two separate bowls.

Grabbing the two bowls he made his way back over to the island where nau'jour sat. 

Reaching over to nau'jour side he looked down at the bright purple sweatpants that nau'jour had on.

Scrunching his face up slowly he noticed that the pants belonged to him

"Jour" he started making nau'jour hum in response as he spit his gum out his mouth sticking it back into the silver wrapper.

"I know those not my fuckin sweatpants on yo ass" kentrell said mugging the sweatpants harshly.

"and is" jour said with a small smile on his face as he popped a few grapes into his mouth.

"stay out my room with yo sticky ass fingers" he said making Jour only laugh

"they wasn't even in yo stank ass room you put them in my pile of clothes, thought you was giving them to me" Jour

"I should break up fuckin fingers, teach you not to steal my shit" trell said mumbling the last few words "needa buy your own pair"

"you gon' buy it for me? You gon buy itt? I didn't think so" Jour yelled loudly copying Terry as he put his pointer finger on kentrell temple , making kentrell mood change quickly.

"wit' yo bwoke ass" trell added while laughing as the sound played in his head  "Terry funny as hell"

popping a few grapes in his mouth Kentrell sat back onto the stool beside nau'jour.

shifting a bit until he was comfortably seated onto the chair.

"we ain't had a bestie day in a minute" Jour said as he looked over at kentrell with a small pout on his face. 

"that's because we been so busy we can have one Thursday" kentrell said making nau'jour small pout turn into a smile

Feeling his pocket slightly buzz he grabbed his phone from out of his sweatpant pocket, unlocking it he went  straight to his messages to see who had text'd him

Sighing he frowned a bit only to see he had a text from his manger saying that he had a Atlanta hosting at opium on Friday.

"Jour you tryna come to my hosting with me on Friday in Atlanta" he asked looking up from his phone over to his best friend.

nau'jour nodded as he typed away on the MacBook laptop.

kentrell shot his manager a quick simple "okay"

sticking his phone back in his pocket he began eating the grapes that had been sitting in the bowl for the past few minutes.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟷𝟽𝚃𝙷 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝖳𝗎𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

pulling into the parking lot, kentrell turn down the radio before shutting off the engine to his azurite black II metallic 2020 BMW 7 series.

Unbuckling his seatbelt he grabbed his phone from out of his cup holder before opening his door.

Getting out he watched his best friend recklessly pull into the spot beside him.

"bet not scratch my fuckin car" he mumbled to himself watching nau'jour park

kentrell stepped onto the sidewalk stretching a bit making his shirt lift up a bit as his back began to arch.

he wore a glow in dark red slatt shirt, black serenade jeans with his bb Simon belt and Top 3 jordan 5 retros.

The two began making their way towards the apartment building, Kentrell opened the door feeling a gust of wind hit against his face and arms.

"shit is cold" he mumbled nau'jour nodding in agreement.

the two walked in making their way over to the front desk where a lightskin women sat with a slight mug on her face.

she looked up at the two the mug soon fading away dissolving into a bright smile.

"hey how may I help you" she said eyes strictly focused on kentrell.

"uh we came for a apartment tour" kentrell spoke, the women nodded looking back down at the computer

she pulled out a piece of white printer paper before ripping it, grabbing her pen she wrote something down

sticking it out for one of them to grab "here's the code the lock on the door" she said making the two nod

Kentrell grabbed the piece of paper folding it up stickin it into his front pocket of his jeans.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 as he watched durk and india argue and tussle over durks phone.

The two had came over dayvon house about two hours ago just to chill and hang out.

at first everything was going good, durk and von had smoked a few blunts while india watched tv.

Von wanted to be messy and thought it was funny to ask india "if yo man was cheating on you with another man on the low what you gon do".

which lead them to where they are know "if you don't have anything to hide it shouldn't be a problem with me seeing your phone" india stressed as she tried to reach the phone that durk held highly.

"if you trust me you don't gotta go through my shit" von chuckled as he watched durk switch the phone from hand to hand.

he didn't understand exactly why his friend wouldn't just let her go through his phone but he decided to mind his business.

von snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a loud slap echo around the living room.

he stood up quickly deciding to break the two apart before anything went any further and they did something they would regret.

grabbing durks upper arm pulling him towards his room,opening the door before closing it softly then locking it afterwards.

"you good" he asked furrowing his eyebrows at durk who paced around the room

durk nodded continuing to pace the room quietly.

the two sat in silence for a few minutes dayvon deciding to stay quiet as he let his best friend cool down.

durk finally spoke up stopping in the middle of the floor

"im finna head out" he mumbled standing up making his way towards Dayvon's bedroom door.

dayvon stood up following him out the room, walking into the living room he saw india on the couch mugging the two.

"what y'all was doin? fuckin" she asked narrowing her eyes at the two, to be honest didn't believe the two would do that but durk gave her many reasons to believe he'll cheat on her any chance he got.

"don't drag me into y'all shit" dayvon said irritatedly "Ian gay" india only rolled her eyes standing up from the seat.

the three silently made their way towards Dayvons front door, he opened the door widely before pointing out of his home.

durk sighed shaking his head being the first one out of the home india a few feet behind him following with her arms crossed.

he stood in the doorway watching the two walk down the hallway beginning to argue once again.

as he watched he saw two other make their way towards his way of the hallway.

the one that caught his eye tho was the one on the right side, the male had a bright smile on his face, his hazel brown orbs catching the tallers eyes.

he watched them walk down the long hallway for about thirty seconds until the smaller looked over towards him. 

making him quickly walk back into his home shutting his door fastly "he's pretty" he mumbled to himself before making his way back towards his room.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
sorry for the long ass wait i just feel like a chapter be better when it marinates lmfaoo.

but um tell me who y'all ship with kentrell cause i have like mad extra plots and I kinda wanna do them.

most of em might just be nbavon.

what's y'all favorite song at the moment? mines is either vette motors or tread carefully

also this my first time writing bxb so yk give me some advice if you can.

i hope y'all enjoyed 💚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1K 16
"𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝗼 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭? 𝐁𝐚𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧', 𝐈'𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼 𝐚𝐬𝐬." - 𝘓𝘪𝘭 �...
5K 242 9
𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑.. -𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐟�...
299K 12.6K 51
January 𝟐𝟎𝟐2. " 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥�...
13K 899 7
𝙽𝙰𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚃 © 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.