the boys along the street

By michealhehee

๐–•๐–š๐–“๐–Ÿ ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐–† ๐–˜๐–’๐–Ž๐–—๐– ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—, ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‰๐–†๐–“๐–Ž'... More

๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ author's note โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ
dani's
dani's: an alternative perspective
crazy summer plans
occupying the curb
neighbourhood run-down
three plus one
stargazing gone rouge
basketball
we will have to see...
summer mornings
see you later
sushi
man up
shitty parent squad
bathroom at a party
rainy day
what if it's awkward?
cock
a geek and a jock
midnight walk
any pretty girls?
the plan
the plan's execution
the barbeque
beach day
an insight to the younger siblings
coming out, acceptance
and then they all knew.
still occupying the curb
robbed!
they're one big family, your honour.
:*๏นคending author's note ๏นฅ*:

hot songs

306 15 23
By michealhehee

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

"do you want to go on the aux again?" punz offered as he pulled on his seatbelt, sapnap doing the same.

"i can't, my phone's nearly out of charge," sapnap replied.

punz plugged in his phone, handing it to sapnap as he started the car, "you can just choose one of my playlists."

sapnap nodded, holding the phone in front of the blond to register his face id before navigating his way to spotify and scrolling through the multitude of playlists. he eventually chose one that seemed to have a summery name, seeing as it went with the vibe of the day.

by the time i wanna be yours by the arctic monkeys was fading out, they were already on the interstate.

it was quite late, and the road they were on was relatively empty, so punz made the decision to crank up the speed a bit, dream clearly getting the memo and doing the same.

the beginning beat of she's my collar by gorillaz began to play through the speakers, something about it hypnotising sapnap into turning to punz. sapnap always knew punz was attractive, even when they weren't friends -maybe that secretly had something to do with why he hated him so much- but, during that time of dislike, sapnap never admired punz for who he really was. he was certainly admiring now.

punz's head bobbed along to the beat of the music, his carefree expression made visible by the way the breeze blew all his hair back behind him. punz's eyes were shining under the light of the stars, fixed in place where they focused on the road ahead of them.

his arms were nice too. sapnap hadn't really noticed it before but, looking at them now -where they were stretched out and gripping onto the steering wheel, veins flexed- they definitely were not going unnoticed.

sapnap's eyes flicked back up to punz's face to see a small smile resting where one hadn't been prior.

"you're staring."

"sorry," sapnap muttered, turning away quickly to look out the window, praying to all things good that punz couldn't see the embarrassed blush burning his face.

punz's gaze faltered to the side momentarily to see sapnap facing away from him. "don't apologise," he spoke quietly, turning back to the road and feeling his own heart skip a bit, "i like the attention."

punz swore to himself, wondering why the fuck he kept being such a weirdo to his straight friend. it was so fucked of him to flirt like that.

sapnap turned back, punz looking over for a second to see him smiling.

punz smiled back before looking back to the road.

having to watch where he was driving was a great excuse to avoid eye contact with the ravenette. in any other situation, he'd be stuck staring.

"can i tell you something?" sapnap asked, almost inaudibly.

"yeah, of course," punz replied, trying not to let his thoughts run wild with the imagination of confessions that would never really be said.

"i'm gay."

"wow," punz laughed. "after staring at me for two minutes?" he joked, only being met with silence.

he glanced over to sapnap, doing a doubletake at the shorter boy's serious expression. "wait, are you being serious?" he asked in disbelief, his whole body suddenly feeling like putty.

"yeah," sapnap confirmed quietly, anxiously biting his bottom lip.

"shut the fuck up," punz gasped, trying to steal glances at the ravenette while still focussing on driving. "shut the fuck up," he repeated.

"what?"

"nothing," punz shook his head, eyes blown wide, "nothing."

"okay..." sapnap trailed off, moving to look at the almost empty road ahead of them, dream's car being the only one in sight.

"who else knows?" punz asked.

"just george and my dads," sapnap answered.

punz's expression returned back to one of surprise, "not even q and karl?"

"nope," sapnap shrugged, trying not to feel guilty. "i haven't found a time to tell them," he added.

"my god, i hate dream," punz muttered, unintentionally glaring at the car ahead of them.

"why?"

"he's been telling me you're straight nonstop this whole time," punz explained with a frustrated head shake, not even really processing what he was saying.

"why were you talking about my sexuality?" sapnap asked, squinting suspiciously towards the blond.

"oh, uh, no reason," punz dismissed awkwardly, silence falling back over the car.

i wanna fuck you slow with the lights on, the first line to 'lost in the fire' sung.

sapnap swallowed a lump in his throat, "do you want me to skip this song?"

"no," punz declined, eyes flicking to the ravenette. "why would i want you to skip it?"

type of sex you could never put a price on...

"oh uh, no reason," sapnap answered, discreetly staring at punz's hand.

punz's hand flexed over the steering wheel, knuckles turning white from the pressure before he relaxed them again.

"you like the view?"

"yeah, uh," sapnap gulped, staring out the front windshield, "the uh, stars look nice."

"i meant my hands," punz laughed quietly, the ravenette's head snapping towards him.

"oh, right," he muttered, looking back down at them, "yeah, they're nice."

"you think?" punz asked, pulling his right hand off the wheel and turning it over a few times.

"yeah," he replied with a weak nod.

"meh, i don't see it," he shrugged, bringing it back down to the wheel, "i don't get what people like about hands."

"they're big," sapnap explained breathlessly.

"you know what big hands mean?" punz asked, briefly smirking at the ravenette, "big gloves."

sapnap laughed quietly, shaking his head.

"well i like your legs," punz confessed randomly.

"pardon?"

"your legs," punz repeated, gesturing towards them. "well, more specifically your thighs but honestly your legs as a whole are so fucking hot."

"oh i, uhm, thanks," sapnap replied awkwardly, his brain short-wiring at the unexpected compliment.

"would look nice with my hands on them."

sapnap could've sworn the world stopped right then and there. everything stopped moving in that moment except his heart, which felt like it was about to burst out of his chest. he knew his face was flushed, and he knew anyone could see each inhale in the heave of his chest, but he didn't care. this situation felt so dream-like that he wouldn't be that surprised if he suddenly woke up.

"do you want to uh-" he trailed off awkwardly, looking over to the blond.

punz turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

sapnap gestured down to his thigh.

punz smirked, facing back to the road, "you want me to hold your thigh sap?"

"well i like- it's not that i want you to, it's just that you said it would look nice, and i don't know, i just thought that like-"

sapnap's rambling was cut off under the pressure of a large hand gripping around his left thigh, squeezing slightly before just resting gently on top.

"is this okay?" punz asked quietly.

sapnap sat in utter silence, staring down at the hand in pure shock. there was no way his heart was still beating.

when sapnap didn't respond, punz worried he's misread the situation.

pure fear flashed through sapnap's eyes as punz's hand moved away, the ravenette moving quickly to pull it back down. "yeah, yeah, this is okay."

punz's hand squeezed tightly around his thigh just as pony by ginuwine started playing.

"jesus fuck man," punz laughed, "what playlist did you pick?"

"hot songs," sapnap answered, watching as punz's face flushed dark red- redder than he'd ever seen the blond before.

"oh my god sap, that's my sex playlist," he muttered, clearly embarrassed.

"wh-what?" sapnap spluttered, "i thought it was like summer songs?"

∞༺♡༻✧

hi,

i love you!!

-kit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 68
" ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ " " ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...
4.3K 233 25
"๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–• ๐–ž๐–”๐–š?" ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–•๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š, ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–‰๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–‰๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–Š ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–›๐–”๏ฟฝ...
5.5K 134 12
The dreamsmp and reader have been friends for a long time but what happens when they all decide to stay with each other for two very long weeks :0 Ba...
74.5K 1.9K 15
" its cold " -karl ------------------ "WHERE THE FUCK IS KARL"...... karls gone missing out of no where, no one knows where he is or how it happened;...